Haikyuu X Assasin Au ???

By w4w3_7

This will be about Kageyama Tobio working for his boss and killing people who are in debt but not paying to h... More

1.1 beginning
1.3 first interaction

1.2 new home

5 0 0
By w4w3_7

//morning around 6-7 am//

Kinoshita POV
-I slept all night after crying so much.. but when I opened my eyes what I saw was definitely not what I was expecting... the killer of my parents was right next to me!!!! I felt the sudden anger raising inside me I wanted to kick him out of bed.. but what would that change.. would it bring them back... I felt tears coming again as I remembered last night... looked at the mysterious boy again all I knew about him was his eyes.. his dark blue eyes...
As l got closer to take of his mask l felt his hand on my wrist and backed up started mumbling "m-morning- w-what- are you doing here-?" He looked at me like I was the weird one then I heard his words again asking if I wanna go with him.. this time I showed more courage to ask.. "who are you-?" the boy turned to me slowly as l tried to get away in bed...

Kageyama POV
-"you don't need to know who I am just answer my question" looked at the boy who was about to take my mask off thinking he looks good compared to last night... After being quiet a while think he won't come so start wearing my clothes again as I don't mind much him being there..take off the shirt l took from him and look at him as he speaks "I - I will".. I didn't show much but I was happy to get that reply.. after we were on our way back ready and got everything we needed...

Kinoshita POV
-when I let those words out of my mouth I didn't realize what I said at first but then I thought.. what would I do alone.. was there really any place for me to stay anymore.. he kept me alive so there must be something.. yes.. I accepted his offer with that little hope of keep living... On road I was still thinking about what will happen to me.. I was able to think better now that the shock left. After thinking on road I realized that he actually stayed with me the whole night and if he was going to hurt me he would already do it--.. it first made me blush softly to think I spend s night with him but not too long after I remembered he is a killer again..

//one hour later//

Kageyama POV
-kept driving quietly because I didn't know if I should talk with him or not after one hour drive I finally parked the car and walked out with him looked at him to see that he's in deep thoughts.."we arrived".. waited for a reply but didn't get any so got closer and touch his shoulder saying it again "we arrived let's go inside" lead him the way as I sometimes look at him..we got in the apartment.. it was old but we were using it to train and staying there as we walk for a few minutes I stopped for a minute to get his attention....

Kinoshita POV
-followed him quietly but I was actually observing the environment... it was cold and dark.. and it looked so dirty.. i didn't really like it.... when he stop I looked at the door and look at him with questioning eyes "this is your new room and this apartment.. it's your new home" I was nervous at first and scared.. but I had to accept there was no going back now I had to accept it was my new home.. and I will have to spend my time with killer of my parents and who knows who else... He left me there for me to unpack.. I touched the walls slowly as k thought to myself and mumbled "my new home...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
60.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...