๐Œ๐„๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„๐ || ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก...

By ajaismmmm

๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅยท๐šยท๐ฆ๐ž๐ง /melโ€ขuhโ€ขmin/ {๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š—} an incurable amount of the brown & black pigmented male species th... More

๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง || ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ || ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š
๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง || ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ซ๐ค
๐ค-๐œ๐ข || ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š || ..
๐'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ || ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐๐ฆ๐ฑ || ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
๐ฅ๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ง || ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ
๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฃ || ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ
๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง || ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐›๐จ๐ฑ
๐ง๐š๐ฌ || ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐š๐œ || ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ
๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐žฬ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  || ๐›๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐
๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ || ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž
๐ฆ๐š๐ฑ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ || ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ค๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ || ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ

๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  || ๐ฆ๐ซ. & ๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.

1.3K 29 68
By ajaismmmm

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐚, 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧/𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚; 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑

𝐃𝐞𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞́ 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐨𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨
𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 (𝙴𝚎𝚏-𝚞𝚑)

'ᴛɪʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴅᴏ ᴜs ᴘᴀʀᴛ'
- 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜

𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 & 𝐂𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐭, 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

~

"Why does it have to end like this?" He questioned. Her body language told him the answer. The answer he should've expected. "Cuz you'se a bitch.. Do it."
Did they love one another? Or was it all a façade. Was that Corsica Halo diamond a figment of their imaginations or was it bonded in true love?

Hmm.

Don DeGrate. The sexiest man she laid claim to. Age? 26. Ethnicity? African American.
Relationship Status? Married?. Yea... Married.
Occupation?

Hitman.

Aoife Nyongo. The most beautiful, black woman to ever set foot onto the platform. The woman Don belonged to. She was that bitch. Age? 23. Ethnicity? African. Relationship status? Married. Occupation?

Agent.. and professional assassin.

Love at first sight was what was typically thought for them. But on the real.. it was Kill at first sight.

Don is the top hitman in the whole planet Earth. Mastering in all arts of Martial Arts. Capoeira was his specialty. He one time disconnected a man's neck from his spine, using his ankles to do so.. Don was the man.. His worth was 6.9 Billion dollars. He was all about his money. They hired him, then you were dead. One thing about Don is that he never missed. Ever. He'll play off and make it out as if he wouldn't do the damn job. His case. Send him the money first and he'll do it. But crime lords and mafia leaders think that they're bad enough to test him. Send him the money first or their target is out of his hands. Don will test them down to the last minute, just to see how bad they want it.. Either way, the man gets the job done.

His next mission goes by the name of Isis Lawson. Says the men that hired him. But he knows exactly who she is..

Aoife Nyango.

The number one assassin in the world. She changed her name multiple times due to how stupid people were thinking that they could tag her. She was born Aoife Nyango. No one was as clever as her, except her "husband". They were neck at neck when it came to this business.

She had escaped from the Argentina Correctional Facility five months ago, after killing the man that was in the same facility as her. Pedro Eduardo Lenazo. The brother of Crime Lord, Tores Lenazo. When she was 7 years old, his family sexually assaulted and murdered her mother. She witnessed the whole thing. One thing about Aoife is that she never forgets a face. She only had one thing on her mind..

Revenge.

So her agenda was to murder Tores and finally be set free from her childhood trauma.

But something was in her way. She had to get rid of him first.

Don DeGrate.

They've been assigned to kill one another. Tores assigned Don. And Aoife assigned herself as she knew it wasn't going to be easy to get to Tores. They could've done it right on the spot, but they didn't know how good the other looked. When they saw one another's file, they both were in disguise.. Yet, they knew. First time seeing each other, both of them were fine in each other's eyes. Both had a plan formulated.

Operation: "You fall in love with me and I'll kill you."

It all started in Barcelona, Spain. Aoife sat drinking her mango martini with vodka on the side, wearing a silk nude dress and nude red bottoms.. Her natural hair being webbed into a ponytail.. She was the baddest bitch ever stepped foot into Spain.. She sat and thought. She figured her time was coming to an end with this assassination bullshit. She knew she had to stay on the run. But believe it or not... she wanted someone to kill her. That way the world would continue to kill each other instead of hiring professionals to do it.

She had one last mission then she'd finally disappear.

Kill Don DeGrate.

"Excuse me, beautiful. Is this seat taken?" A figure said. The first thing to reach her eyes was black. Black shades covering his eyes.

"Actually it is," she said sipping her alcoholic beverage.

Him not giving a fuck, he sat down anyway. "I guess I'll keep it warm for whoever then," he said, "what's a lady like you doing in a big country like this?"

"I like different views," Aoife really wasn't intrigued into this conversation until the man in front of her removed his spectacles from his eyes.

She knew exactly who he was now.
The man who's life she assigned herself to take. He was extremely handsome in her eyes, but she wasn't going to let his looks get in the way of her objective.

It was the same situation with Don. He thought Aoife was indescribably beautiful. But he knew what his task was. Put a bullet between her eyes and disappear. He knew it wasn't easy though.

They both were more than professionals. Any fool could've easily made themselves available and mess up..

"I guess we have somethin' in common.. I like views too. A lot of sights and views actually. You know sunsets, a beautiful woman... shit probably even.. blood," he said.

She leaned forward on her elbows, "Hmph. Do you now?"

"Hell yea.. matter fact... you a view that I'm a little more interested in."

"Well, I'm not interested," she said and got up and walked away. Don chuckled at her so called "rejection".
"Til we meet again, baby."

Hours and hours of shopping and checking out venues, an army surrounded all of Barcelona. Looking for two wanted criminals. Don and Aoife. Yet their identities were unidentifiable. They searched everywhere, next stop.. the resort both of them stayed in.

Aoife inserted herself into the resort, stopping in her tracks as Don watched from the bar.

"¡Oye! ¡¿Qué estás haciendo aquí?! No puedes- ¡¿Oye?!" A guard said stopping her.

Don took it as his cue to step in to help out. "Ella esta conmigo," he said. He just saved her without her even knowing it...

The guards let her go and he led them to a room. As soon as they entered the room, they shut the door behind them putting their ears to it, listening to all of the commotion.

"I'm Aoife," she said.

"Don." He responded, shaking her hand.

This moment changed both of their lives.. For the past 2 and a half years, they have been at it. Bonded at the altar 2 months after Aoife woke up to a Corsica Halo diamond secured on her left hand the next day, after having the longest Don DeGrate marathon in their bedroom.

As time went by, this was the longest mission that had yet to be accomplished.

May 15th, 1994?

The year they met in Barcelona. Going to a salsa club and drinking martinis, having them wake up next to one another chest to chest, the morning next. Going back and forth to America. Vacation after vacation. Sex everywhere.

In the kitchen.

On his private jet.

In her Mercedes Benz.

On a pool table.

In the pool.

Even in both of their jujitsus.

But their objectives came into play more than their intercourse and that was a lot.

November 20th, 1995?

The day she found out Don knew everything. From her escaping to even knowing about her mother's murder, yet he still was getting paid to protect the murderer. He knew he couldn't let Aoife kill Tores, that would have a hunt on his head. He had to kill her.

And with the way Aoife was feeling, she knew she had to kill him too.

It was the only right thing to do..

June 17th, 1996?

Tores Lenazo dead at 57. Shark attack. And it was all cause by the lady..

Karma.. sorry..

Aoife.

She snuck into Lenazo's home with a .45 Silencer attached to her hip. All of his guards sleeping in death with bullets decorated through their foreheads. His dreams about her mother woke him from his slumber as he noticed that there was writing on his chest..

"DEAD," it wrote.

His whole demeanor was plummeted to his soon be spot next to the Red-Horned Specimen. He shrugged off his women that had the gap of 30 from his current age. He was a creep.. about to meet the creeper in the middle of the night..

He walked through his mansion that was actually covered in the blood of his guards. He pocketed one of the guns from them and held it real close.. His heartbeat hit #1 in the charts of his eardrums.

He walked onto the glass covered floors that kept his sharks away from the guests..

"Turn around," a singsong said.

He chuckled, shaking his head, slowly turning around, "Who are you?" He said.

"It doesn't matter.."

He immediately pulled the trigger only to shoot blanks. One should know to always check if a gun is fully loaded to avoid ending up like Tores.. He shouted in frustration.. "Okay.. What do you want?" he said.

"We want you exactly where you are." She taunted. By 'we' she meant her and Catona Nyango..

Her mother. She was watching from clouds. Seeing what her child had become..

"What? AHH!" He screamed as two hot steel leads pierced through both of his kneecaps.. Blood spilling everywhere.. "Wait, wait, wait.. Whatever, I've done, I'm pretty sure, I've paid for it. Just please don't kill me.." He pleaded..

The truth spewed from her throat. "I'm not gonna kill you.." It was until then he realized where he was.. Only a fool would think she came through the door or from the roof.. that wasn't the case at all.

One more bullet to his shoulder and he collapsed into the aqua becoming his own sharks' midnight snack.

Her number one agenda was finalized..

But Don failed his mission.. Keep Tores alive.

June 20th, 1996?

The day Don DeGrate died..
An explosion at her agency to be exact. He was trespassing trying to make his move to kill her. And be disguised at that. But he was recognized by his one and only wife..

They both were too good. Definitely not stupid. They played the right cards all the way to Ace their mission.
So when she saw the explosive in an elevator duct.. she didn't feel proud.. She didn't feel accomplished.. Despite Tores being in a chokehold with the Devil now.. she still didn't feel right.

Sitting by herself sipping on Louis Jadot, she felt a tear stream down her cheek but her fingers quickly stopped it. Never being the one to show emotion.. she never let it take over..

Feeling hands caress her shoulders, she sighed..

She sighed
Because she knew.

He never died.

"Good to see you, darlin'," he said. Not sitting down instead taking her hand so they could participate in a little deadly tango..

His left clasped with her right... they dance, and let out their frustrations first. They strided, with him using enough force to push her body against a mirror, enough force for it crack under pressure, bringing her back to his body as she gasped in pain. He dipped her as her revealed thigh clasped around his waist. His big hand caressed it, only to take her blade out of its holster and throw it to the nearest wall. Bullseye.

Turns and switches was the go to. They danced and stripped each other of their weapons throughout the night. The games had officially begun.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked.

"You know why.. besides you ruined our marriage. You could've just easily walked away. But you wanted to protect a wanted man," she said. In a way, she was right.. All she wanted to do was have her revenge..

"Wanted under who's circumstances?"

"Mine.. The son of bitch deserved it and you know it.. Ashamed of his own misdeeds that he would beg to keep his life.. And his pets took it." She said clasped her sharps nails into Don's neck, enough to get a drop of blood.

"So you'd risk it all? For a man to be dead?"

"I married you, didn't I?"
He didn't respond to that.. Oh, it's on now..

Aoife Nyango DeGrate was going to die.. tonight. His final say..

Don DeGrate was going to die.. tonight. Her final say.

She excused herself to the bathroom..

One point for Don.. or so he thought.

She was taking longer than usual. This alone made Don clothe himself in suspicion. His suspicion was replaced with shock as the bathrooms exploded.
The whole venue was full of smoke, screaming and running people. Hazel scanned the crowd and came in contact with her grey eyes.. One point for Aoife.

"Aoife!" He shouted trying to stop her..

He ran outside and realized his Ferrari was gone.. "She took my fucking car.."

Two points for Aoife..

"Your coat is beeping," an old man said beside him.. If Don didn't disrobe right now, all of his organs would be all over the place.. He quickly removed the jacket and put it in a trash can.. It then exploded in a short 5 seconds..

She put a bomb on him while they were dancing?

Oh, Aoife wasn't playing tonight.

This got Don angered on a whole different level.

20 Minutes Later, they both were at their American residence in Los Angeles. His M-16 and AK-47 found his hip as he came out of the backyard's shed and entered his house..

Where could his wife be?

It was quiet.. Too quiet..

His focus crumbled because he bumped into a cabinet knocking down one of the artifacts.. but his reflexes allowed him to catch it.. Just when he exhaled from relief, the lid fell off shattering into pieces.

He was caught..

The remains of an AK-49 came sprawling across the hall over his head. He ducked and dodged them best he could, having a bullet graze his cheekbone. He rolled into the kitchen, unscrewing the tube to the stove causing the gas to fill the air..

Bullets and oxygen don't mix.

The kitchen was directed with Red, White, Orange, and Yellow as it exploded..

Don ran through the flames to throw an elbow to Aoife's ribcage.

Let's get ready to rumble.

A solid right hook was thrown at Don's jaw enough to make him stumble. A vase that customized their home was next to collide with his skull, yet he was taking his ass-whooping like a man, and over powered Aoife by lifting her and throwing her into a shelf full of fine wine glasses. "Come to Daddy."

To his advantage, he found himself on top and went to town on her nose for a mere 8 seconds until she grabbed his wrist and head butted him. This made him get off of her resulting in her judo flipping him with her legs around his head.. Yes. She was a black belt in Karate and Judo. "Who's your Daddy now?" She said.

After tiring each other out, they stood across another breathing hard with bloody noses, bruised cheeks, and cut lips..

Then they realized..

Their weapons were in reach.. Who was faster though?

Don flipped over the couch, Aoife ran.. Both were armed.. aiming at one another..

And this is how it happened.

"Why does it have to end like this?" He asked..

"Cuz you'se a bitch.. Do it.. baby," she said. She was infuriated..

Don didn't know why, but he felt himself letting up.. Aoife wasn't having it, "Don't! Come on!" She gritted as her eyes got watery.. "Come the fuck on! Do it, Don!"

He lowered his gun, "I can't do it.. I can't.. if you want this shit..... take it.. It's yours."

Her cheeks became drenched under the cloud of her tears..

He threw his gun on the ground, and pushed hers out of her hand, kissing his wife like the first time he said "I Do."

No wonder they couldn't pull the triggers..
Their love triggered them to one another.
Mr. & Mrs. under.. deadly matrimony.

-

ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍʀ. & ᴍʀs. sᴍɪᴛʜ
(+ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴍʙɪᴀɴᴀ)
ᴘᴛ. 2 ᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴏɴ (ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʀ)
-𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2K 33
๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™’๐™ค๐™ค๐™™: ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 43.2K 60
COMPLETED โœ” "Damn she's thick." We both hear. I move to step over towards him. Eureka holds my arm drawing my attention back on her. She gets on her...
416K 15.5K 41
I let him in; I gave into my urges and loved him in every complete shape and form. His blonde locks as I ran my hands through them, his mesmerizing b...
65.1K 1.5K 50
MELANIN POPPINโœจ๐Ÿ’•for my fellow black girls out there tired of hearing about blonde straight hair blue eye this is for you sis cause ik how ya feel re...