Dark Nights

By Mostlymadzz

When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of the... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Three

515 18 5
By Mostlymadzz

I woke up a few hours later. Telling by how dark the room was I suppose it was night time now. Katsuki was no where to be found.

I was thirsty so I was going to get up but then I remembered Katsuki would probably get mad so I called for him instead.

"Katsuki!?"

No answer.

"Kat can you come here?"

Still nothing.

"Okay then.."

So I got up and made my way to the kitchen. Still I saw no Katsuki.

"Where did he go?"

I sighed and began to rummage through his kitchen when I noticed a note on the counter. Guess he knew I would get up eventually and left a note in here.

I had to go back to work. If it's an emergency call me on your communicator. You can have whatever you want in the house. ~Kat

I crumble the paper up and tossed it across the room.

I eventually found myself something to drink and a snack to eat and made my way into the living room.

I turned on the living room TV and of course the news was the first thing that popped up.

The scene I saw before me glued me to the couch.

"It looks like Deku is holding Dynamite hostage. If any hero tries to enter the building he's threatening to kill him. Oh! Looks like our signal is being disrupted-"

The reporter was cut off and the screen changed to show Deku pointing a gun at Katsuki.

"So your probably all wondering what this is about.. well Katsuki Bakugou is not the guy you all think he is. You see we used to be childhood friends, but one day we weren't friends anymore when he got a quirk and I didn't. He bullied me my whole life for it. He even told me to jump off a roof and pray I would get a quirk in my next life. Do you all consider that a hero?"

I stood up clasping my hand over my mouth. Deku kept rambling on and on about crap from the past. Katsuki sat tied to a chair his mouth duck taped.

I had to do something. From what I could tell they were in some old abandoned building in town. I'd figure I could find it easily if a bunch of people were gathered around it.

Even though I was still pretty banged up I pushed through the pain. I ran back into the bedroom and found where Katsuki had put my weapons and clothes. I put on the ripped up bloody top, my jacket which was in pretty good shape and shorts, my boots, and strapped my guns to my hips. Then I was out the door.

I found a motorcycle in the parking lot outside. I hot wired it and rode off to save Katsuki.

I made it to the building and went to the back. Heroes were in the area blocking the entrances. There was one I recognized and decided to go up to him in hopes I could get past him.

"Hawks!"

He seemed utterly shocked I was walking towards him.

"I thought he had killed you and the rest."

"Well he didn't..now you gotta let me through. I'm your best bet at saving him."

"I don't know if that's a good idea kid. What's stopping Deku from killing you and then him?"

"At least let me try."

"Alright. Try not to die."

I nodded my thanks. Hawks had known about my spying and how I was playing sides. He was the one who gave me my communication device I used to communicate with Katsuki after all...

I made my way into the building. There was no one in the building which was rather weird. I figured Deku's lackeys would be guarding the place.

"Look it's a ghost."

I spoke to soon.

I turned around to find myself face to face with Dabi.

"Where is Deku?"

Dabi smirked in delight.

"Here for revenge?"

"Where is he?"

I demanded again.

"Room down the hall to your left."

"Okay.. why are you helping me?"

"I wanna see him dead as much as you do."

I didn't bother questioning it and ran away from him towards the room he told me to go to. The door was closed. I leaned my ear against it. I heard Deku talking but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

I backed up pulling my guns from my belt and readied myself to barge in.

I kicked the door down and pointed my guns at Deku.

"Miss me?"

Katsuki was facing away from me but at the sound of my voice he began to struggle in his chair. Why couldn't he use his quirk to get free. What was he doing?

Deku was frozen in shock. However the gun in his hand didn't dare move from Katsuki's head where he had it pointed.

"This isn't possible. You should be dead!"

"If you want to kill me your gonna have to do better than that. Now.. you shoot him and I'm shooting back."

"Oh? So your a hero now?"

"I do what I want. I'm no hero but compared to you I'm no villain either."

Deku laughed.

"Doll how you do amuse me."

He now pointed the gun towards me.

"How about we play a game?"

"I'm not playing games with you."

Deku smirked slowly starting to walk towards me. I aimed one of my guns at his foot and pulled the trigger. The other gun I aimed at his hand with the gun he held also pulling the trigger at the same time.

His gun fell to the floor as he faltered do to being shot. While Deku was distracted I ran over to Katsuki removing the duck tape from his mouth.

"Are you crazy?"

Katsuki was definitely pissed I was here.

"Yes, now why haven't you blasted your way out yet?"

"That would be because I gave him a drug that took away his quirk."

Deku interrupted.

I turned around to face him my guns pointed at him. His bullet wounds were gone. He must of used one of his quirks to heal himself.

"Why?"

I asked.

"I wanted him to feel how I felt, how it feels to be weak, and then I would torment him for it like he did me."

"At one point I wouldn't blame you for wanting Katsuki dead or whatever it is you want to do to him as revenge, but it won't satisfy you. I wish I could have done something back then to change what we became but I can't and I've realized you are not the Izuku I once knew. All that's left is the monster Deku."

Deku began to laugh like a mad man. Then in a flash using another quirk he had he grabbed me before I could even react and threw me against the wall. The impact reopened my wounds and I looked down to see blood. My guns and flown away to far for me to reach them.

"Haven't you done enough to her!?"

Katsuki asked angrily grabbing Deku's attention.

"Kacchan you don't have a right to ask me that. She's mine and I'll do what I want with her."

"She isn't yours to own you piece of sh-"

Deku stabbed him cutting his sentence off with a knife that appeared in his hand.

"Oh? Are you trying to take my Doll from me?"

Deku asked as he grabbed the back of Katsuki's head making him look at his face. I clutched my stomach to stop my bleeding unable to stand to help Katsuki.

"Don't you want her dead anyway?"

Deku didn't answer his question. He simply let the hero go and stood back upright.

"No hero has come to your rescue yet. Are they scared of me? Do they really not know what to do? Some heroes right... but it's to be expected.. at least someone came to your rescue but she failed-"

"I'm not dead yet!"

I used the wall standing to my feet.

"Doll please. You are in no condition to fight me."

I took in my surroundings. Deku stood in front of a large window that looked out over the city. Katsuki sat tied before him in the chair. The door still was open to the hall. I didn't have time to think so I ran towards Deku and shoved him. He hit the window breaking it and fell. I ran over to untie Katsuki.

"I don't think that's going to stop him. Who knows what quirks he has."

I said as I worked to free him.

"I don't even know what to say."

Katsuki said in disbelief at what I just did. I got Katsuki free and grabbed my guns and the knife Deku hand dropped before falling out the window.

"Here."

I said placing a gun in Katsuki's hand.

"What's this for?"

"You might need it since you don't have a quirk.. you think it will come back?"

"Don't worry about me or that right now.. we need to get out of here."

I nodded in agreement. We dashed out the room into the hall and ran towards the building exit.

When we got outside we were met with screams and people running in terror. What had Deku done now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
3.9K 157 39
BNHA x FEM! BLACK! OP! Reader REWRITTEN VERSION IS IN PROGRESS!! guys i rlly do appreciate tha attention to dis book, but i'd be more den grateful if...
19K 268 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
105K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...