๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ | ๐Š๐•.

By certifiedluvababe

a hood famous street rapper makes a lasting impression on a twenty year old female finding her way through l... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ | ๐Š๐•.
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ”
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ•
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ–
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ—
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐๐๐’ : ๐‚๐‡. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

6.8K 357 193
By certifiedluvababe

BRITISH MAHOGANY RACER.
CHICAGO, IL
NOVEMBER 2019.

BRITISH focused on braiding India's hair once again into 6 stitch braids to the back, she was getting more into braids lately and British was loving that for her. Reaching over to grab a black clip and put it in her own hair to keep it out of her line of vision.

"Oooh! Who got flowers?" A client named Keisha asked sitting in one of the wiring chairs, leaning her head back against the window seeing a delivery man approach. "It's a delivery man coming to the door with a big ass bouquet!"

"Probably Indiaaaa!" Celeste teased at India who looked up from her phone shaking her head slowly at the statement.

"Nah, me and my man into it right now. He definitely not sending me shit!" She continued. "Maybe it's you!"

Celeste sucked her teeth focusing on flat ironing her clients hair, "one thing I know fasho, my baby daddy, Zoo? Ain't got one romantic bone in that fat ass body, he don't know what a rose look like!"

British laughed in response, lifting her head to see a huge white rose bouquet in the arms of a man, pushing the salon door open he stepped inside, "Good Morning, ladies." He greeted everyone sweetly. British muttered a good morning along with the other ladies in the shop. Returning her attention to the braids she was working on, not giving the flowers a single thought. He looked down at the phone he had in his hands reading off the name for the deliver. "For...British?" He looked up slowly all the eyes in the shop flickering to British who scrunched her forehead in confusion, pointing to her self as she looked at the delivery man who shrugged.

Walking over to him, she scribbled a signature on the screen of the device to sign for it before taking the huge bouquet. "Y'all have a great day!" He muttered before exiting the shop doors.

"Girl lemme find out you got a good one!" Keisha boasted as British laughed in response, taking the bouquet back to her work station, taking the note card from the middle and opening it up.

"For my girl its yo gloday week, twenty one inna raqqq! Dayvon."

She smiled at the note, and the gesture of just getting the flowers at all.

"Aw yeah he steppin!" India smiled turning around in her chair. "Gang nem steppinnnnn!"

"Okay!" Celeste agreed from across the shop. "He definitely applying pressure, that's so cute British!"

"Y'all, I forgot it was even my birthday week I ain't gon lie. I haven't been thinkin' about it." She picked up her phone going to her facetime app, before clicking Dayvon's contact. It had been a week since they've been dating and the pressure he was applying already? Amazing. "As soon as I get Harlem out the way I don't even think about me." Dayvon picked up second ring, as he should.

British smiled as the call connected, showing Dayvon in his Lexus looking at the phone with the same smile. "What you on foe nemmm?"

"You're sweet," she smiled softly flipping the camera to show the flowers on her work station.

"Damn, who sendin' flowas' to yo shit?" He squinted before laughing. "Naw, it's yo week and shit. Wanna let you know ian' forget, we ain' really talked about it."

"Cause I forgot," she laughed flipping the camera back on her, "haven't even been thinking about it."

"You look fine as fuck wit' dat' blond shit—"

"Boy, ion got no AirPods in or nun' so watch yo' language!" She said cutting him off mid compliment, knowing there was some sexual connotation behind what he was about to say.

"Hey Dayvon!" Celeste called from the others side of the shop.

"Who that is? Celeste?" He squinted putting a backwood between his lips grabbing his lighter from the cupholder.

"Yeah."

"Wassup Zoo Jr!" He smiled knowing it was gonna agitate her. One thing about Celeste, don't tie her to her baby daddy even though that's her baby daddy.

"Boy, boo! Don't tie me to his fat ass!"

"I'm tryna take you somewhea' ta'night, you workin'?" He muttered.

"Nope," British smiled, "I guess I'll have Camden keep Harlem? Where you taking me so I can know how to dress?"

"Don't worry about allat, gang," he simply said with a small smile, "you jus' bring yo pretty ass and nun else, ima handle the rest."

"Ooooo!" India cooed from the chair, Keisha joining in and the women in the shop soon after making British sit the phone on her work station covering her blushing face, it was so incredibly weird and embarrassing for her to feel like a school girl.

"I hate y'all!" She laughed before picking up the phone again and looking at his laughing face. "Thank you for my flowers, love."

"Ain' gotta thank me fa' no flowers mama, you deserve em. Ima let you get back to work n' shit," he mumbled, "I know you doin' India bald ass head."

"Boy, ya manaaaa!" India chimed in.

"Okay, I'll see you later." British laughed at their childish back and forth, the call ended and British looked at the flowers once more with an adoring smile before continuing to do India's hair. She'd never received flowers.

"At this point, Zoo needa take some pointers from Dayvon, cause babyyy!" Celeste shook her head, running the rat tail comb through her clients straightened hair. "HE GON CRYYYY!" She mimicked K Michelle's voice loudly, making the shop of women laugh. "Aw, he gon suffer fasho."

_________

"AW," British gently cooed, sitting on the couch next to Dayvon at Top Golf as she overlooked the course, "this is so fun and cute! I really hoped we wasn't gon' do the whole movie and dinner shit, be so boring."

"Naw, I wasn't gon' do that mama," he admitted getting up to scroll through the game options, "Ian neva' really went on no dates like dat fa real, so. I'm doin' what I can and what I know. If it's sumn ian' doin' right lemme know so I can fix it, I want chu' ta' have fun ta'night."

British looked at him with adoring eyes as she got up, grabbing his chin and kissing his nose. "I'm already havin' fun, papa. You doin great!"

Dayvon watched her lips absentmindedly before licking his own, "yeah ight. Ion care how fine you is, I'm bussin yo ass ta'night."

"You mean you bussin on it?"

Dayvon's lips parted as he continued, "Aw I'm definitely doinnat' shit."

"Aw okay, you should've lead with that then," British walked past him grabbing a golf club and heading to the platform.

"Don't play wimme front of allese' white people Brit, cause you know ion give a fuck." He looked at her with soft eyes. "I'a crack yo ass innese' folks shit right now."

British laughed at his serious demeanor, throwing her whole game off. It was so hilarious to see his lover boy side, to be so hard on the streets but be sending flowers, and taking her on dates was comical to see. It was so pleasant, how he treated her, talked to her with so much patience and care. He treated her delicately, like she was fragile, that made the whole romance even more romantic.

British watched minutes later as Dayvon successfully launched another ball as far as he could with the club. British sucked her teeth as Dayvon laughed hitting his little dance. "I don't know how to play this shit! Teach me how to play!"

Dayvon laughed standing chest time chest with her. "Ian gon lie, I can't even teach you how to play gang cause ion know how I'm doin' this shit, on me! I can teach you how to play wit' sumn else tho."

"Can't teach me somethin' I already know how to do, and well, stinka." British casually said, gently kissing his chin.

"Least you know, ma." He gently replied, his hand wandering below British's waist grabbing a handful ass, causing her to swat his hand away.

"Ain't no PDA love, this a family establishment." She grabbed a different club from the assortment, taking her rightful stance on the platform.

"I'm tryna put a family in you." He joked eyeing her thick figure.

"No you don't, cause they ain't gon make it to see outside the womb."

Dayvon didn't even get the chance to respond from the constant vibration of his phone in his pocket. Pulling his phone from his pocket, he watched Miracles face and contact fill his screen, declining the call he sat his phone on the table. He hadn't spoken to her in weeks, and she wasn't about to mess up his romance with British. No one was.

_________

men be so easy chile i—

anyways, i love British & Dayvon. idk when god gon send me a Von, but times a mf ticking.

how have y'all been ladies? mentally? physically? check on your partners and friends (:

love always! be safe! until next timeee!

BROKE OPPS 2022.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 558 29
Another von durk story
63.2K 1.1K 14
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต." โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€ imagines about t...
186K 9.1K 17
"๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘."