Leonessa

Von JellyFishy2309

Leonessa has been through some things, but who hasn't? She has enough independence to not have to rely on any... Mehr

🐙HI THERE🐙
✨AESTHETICS✨
Hi, I'm Leonessa
Well shit
Say wut
Could you repeat that
What a coincidence
You're really tall
Like chill bro
Get over it
Watcha doin'
They're dead
That gun
You don't get it
A birthday gone wrong
Where is she
The desert
Chicken or Beef
Is that a....bird
That makes more sense
A Perfectionist
Ghostface
Tarzan war cry
The Fashion Show
Duck nuggets
Full course meals
Shitting ice cubes
How you doin'?
❇️🔸 Nightmares 🔸❇️
✳️🔹Memories🔹✳️
💥✨Sion's POV✨💥

⚜️The Phoenix Has Risen⚜️

6.2K 123 26
Von JellyFishy2309

So I've seen how you guys asked if I somehow could make Phoenix come back from the dead🧟‍♂️

The bad news is that he is in fact dead😵😜

But the good news is that out of the love from my heart that I have for you, my fellow jellyfishies, I have written one chapter based on an alternate universe where Phoenix didn't die. Yay🥳🥳🥳

🌺 Leonessa 🌺

"I get to finally meet you in person and yet you still disappoint me by not doing what I expected of you, why do you do this to me dipshit? You better fix this before I pluck out all of your nosehairs and make you eat them." I whispered harshly and as subtly as I could to make sure I don't attract the attention of all the guests around me.

Dipshit nodded his head to the point where I thought it would pop off completely from his shoulders before shooting out apology after apology at an alarming speed. He then turned around and sprinted away but he looked like a penguin running on steroids and not in a cute way.

Anywho, hi I'm Leonessa. A normal girl with a normal life.

(Heh)

Well as normal as a 17 year old fashion designer with her own company can get.

"Aw poor thing, you made him shake like a leaf Nessa, give the poor man a break." Someone said from behind me before I felt an arm hug my shoulder and brought me into a hug.

"Oh please that guy takes a break after he writes one sentence in a report as a "reward", trust me I've seen it before." I said annoyed but still hugged him back.

He broke the hug and gave me a smile, I smiled back as I looked into his hazel brown eyes and I instantly felt calm.

"Your show was magnificent Leonessa. Ethereal Dream is gonna be a big hit, I just know it. Your hard work finally paid off. I'm extremely proud of you. " He said as he kissed my temple.

Well he wasn't wrong, Ethereal Dream is my newest line and the event was currently being held in a beautiful building that was inspired by baroque architecture. It was used for various balls, parties, weddings, hell even funerals that dated back to the 1890's.

It was just what I needed to fit my fashion show's aesthetic.

It makes me think of all the shit Phoenix and I went through to get where we are today.

Long story short I was an orphan, I got adopted by nice family, nice family and I lived a chill life for a few years, Derrick (the dad) went batshit psycho and killed Miranda (the mom) who he dubbed "imperfect", Derrick shot me and Phoenix and then himself, the bullet luckily didn't hit any vital organs so we lived, Derrick didn't, Phoenix took custody and we moved to Budapest like I always dreamed of, I continued with my studies and graduated early and started my own company from scratch whilst Phoenix opened his own tattoo parlor that became so successful that he opened chains across the world and now we're here. Happier than ever.

Though it did feel like something was missing sometimes, as if I missed out on something very important. Oh well.

"Thank you Phoenix. It was hectic but worth it, especially when I have my most favourite brother beside me." I said with a smile.

"Nessa, I'm your only brother." He stated with a blank face before puffing out his chest in pride with his head held high causing me to laugh.

(Are you sure about that?~ John Cena)

I was just about to retort when an unfamiliar voice came from behind me.

"Might I ask, are you the fashion designer who organized this beautiful event?" A man's voice said which made me turn around to face him.

I didn't instantly meet his eyes for two reasons, one being that he was an absolute giant, I mean what is up with that? I'm 17 but I stopped growing at 15 which is so unfair because everyone around me are like the descendants of trees. And the second reason was that I realised he was wearing an all black three piece suit that brought more colour to his tattoos that reached from his neck to his fingertips. A silver snake brooch with emerald stones as the eyes was pinned to his chest, the suit plus the brooch were both my designs, just fyi.

When I finally met his eyes my heart skipped a beat because what I saw were...my own eyes? Two frozen lakes with broken ice around the irises...exactly like mine.

"Leonessa." He whispered softly looking just as stunned as I was but I was harshly snapped out of it when I actually heard what he said.

"How do you my name?" I inquired in a stern voice as I felt Phoenix hug me tighter than before.

The guy in front of me that looked to be in his mid twenties straightened his back as he cleared his throat before looking into my eyes once again, but this time with so much seriousness that it gave me goosebumps.

"My name is Dominic Grey Serrendo and I think it would be best if we talk in private." He said as he glanced at Phoenix and then back at me.

I looked him up and down before grabbing Phoenix's arm in comfort as I lowly said,

"Follow me."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"So Dominic Serrendo was it? If I am not mistaken you are the Ceo of the security company I hired for my company." I stated as I leaned back into the couch with one leg over the other and my arms crossed.

"That is correct." He confirmed though he looked a bit absent-minded as his eyes traveled across my face as if he's remembering something both bitter and sweet.

Yeah ok, just stare at me like some weirdo why don't you, it's not like it's making me uncomfortable or anything.

"Mr. Serrendo I'd appreciate it if you could stop staring at my sister like some creep and actually pay attention to what's happening here, the fact that you know her name when you're not supposed to is already suspicious enough. We don't want to get the police involved yet but you're convincing us otherwise." Phoenix stated with a slight glare directed towards Mr. Serrendo.

"I apologise, that was rude of me and I of course understand the severity of the situation we are in since this not only impacts you Leonessa, but me and my family as well." He said gravely with his fingers interlocked.

"Then please go ahead and explain to me why this has such a big impact on me specifically." I said putting emphasis on the word ''impact".

He took in a big breath as his head slightly lowered but his words were loud and clear.

"I have reason to believe that you may be my...little sister who went missing 14 years ago." He stated as he tried to meet my eyes, as if afraid of what he would see in them.

I heard as Phoenix took in a sharp breath in surprise as his hand grabbed mine in a hurry along with my heartbeat that was lodged in my throat.

"That is a very bold assumtion to make Mr. Serrendo. Why do you sound so certain?" I asked just above a whisper.

"Your eyes is what convinced me, I'm sure you have noticed that they look precisely like mine and it's a genetic trait that is randomly passed down in our family...my father had the same icy blues that you and I have." He said with so much confidence that it made me want to believe him in an intsant.

"Had?" I asked solemnly, dreading his answer.

"Yes. He uh, passed when I was sixteen and unfortunately our mother had left this earth the same night you went missing." He said, the discomfort and heartache being easily seen when it crossed his face.

I looked down at my lap as my nose and eyes burned. I breathed in through my mouth to calm myself as I squeezed Phoenix's hand and he in return put his hand on my back and rubbed it up and down.

"Look, I wanna believe you especially when you look this confident but I'm someone who believes it when I see it so I want DNA tests done as soon as tomorrow. I'll give you my contact details and we'll meet at the DNA testing lab around 8 in the morning, deal?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I held out my hand.

"Deal." He said with a small smile as he shook my hand.

"Oh and by the way, if you are in fact my sister you should know that we have 4 other brothers." He said with a grimace as he scratched the side of his neck.

Huh?

"Well damn and here I thought I was your only brother, now I really have competition." Phoenix said jokingly after the short silence caused by that new hot bombshell that entered the villa.

"That does remind me, I must thank you Phoenix for taking care of Leonessa when I probably couldn't. If she's my sister or not. You have my deepest respect and gratitude. I also would never want to seperate you from Leonessa if we were to be related, I can tell she is very important to you." Dominic said with a small nod towards Phoenix after his eyes glanced our hands that were clasped around each other.

"Thank you Dominic, she may not be blood but she's my only family, she's all I got and all I'll ever need." Phoenix said with a smile as he kissed the side of my head which made a lump form in my throat yet again.

"Oh shut up you sentimental oaf. Anyway I have to know, do you want to tell your brothers about this or...?" I asked after I pushed Phoenix's head away.

"No, I'd prefer to tell them after we made absolutely sure that you are our sister. But you should know that if you are, they will be ecstatic especially Blake though you'll probably have to give him some time since you two were the closest before you went missing. I'm afraid he's quite sensitive when it comes to his sister." He stated knowingly.

Blake huh, sounds more like a Bleach to me. I bet he looks like a chipmunk with an attitude problem.

"Alright I think we got everything covered then and it's getting pretty late which means I have to see some guests off. I'll see you tomorrow Dominic." I said as I looked at the time on my phone before putting it back into the pocket of my dress. Dominic nodded at me in response to my statement.

"You go ahead Nessa, I have a few more things I need to speak to Dominic about. I'll come find you when I'm done." Phoenix said as he gave my hand one last squeeze before letting go. I gave him a nod before walking out of the room and into the ballroom where all the guests were gathered.

I was about to make my way across the room when someone quite literally ran into me and almost tackeled me into the floor like a rugby player on crack.

They quickly stabilised me by holding onto my waist as my hands automatically grabbed onto their arms to make sure I don't fall flat onto my ass.

"Hi there красивая девушка." The person said which caused me to quickly snap my head up at the endearment he used. (Beautiful girl)

(You'd think it'd be better the second time, it's not🤢🏃‍♀️)

A pair of mismatched eyes clashed against mine as the world seemed to stop for just a second. The guy looked just a bit older than me and he gave me a dazzling smile that just made me grimace.

Now just who is this beautiful eyed weirdo?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hope my fellow jellyfishies enjoyed this alternate universe where the Phoenix has risen✨✨✨

It doesn't cover all the details but hey I tried🤷‍♀️

Cheers🥂

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

244K 8K 47
Life was easy for Ophelia. A good foster family, a good school and a good sense of things. Ophelia didn't desire much, because she believed that she...
23.3K 514 19
A girl named Hope has a terrible life with bruises and scars. Her mother is not loving or caring anymore. She goes through a lot at school too. She m...
Pretend Von Ela

Jugendliteratur

269K 7.4K 28
[[COMPLETED]] Let's pretend to be okay. Let's pretend that the pain's not there. Let's pretend we're not hurt. Let's pretend. *** Samantha Lydia Ston...
Loving Eyes Von Peachsk

Jugendliteratur

62K 2.4K 22
Sequel to 'Innocent Eyes' All grown up, Cameron has returned home from Flordia after a year. She has missed being near her brother and friends. Now...