Jan Bach Gayi, By God!

By AS_198

One misunderstanding, lots of drama, lots of love, and lots of romance. Tune into a "drama wali" ki love... More

❤️KUCH TOH HAI TUJHSE RAABTA❤️

2.4K 167 291
By AS_198

Jan Bach Gayi, by God.

An OS for a competition held by @_Anusha_69
Judged by: @awwnkhi
Written by: @AS_198

****

"Monu, Monu, bro aaj toh you are dead. God ji bhi tujhe bacha nahi payenge aaj. Kamini!", Sid yelled while running up the stairs while Monu giggled. "Mujhe god ji ki zaroorat hi nahi hai, mere paas Karan hai. Boo!", Monu teased and ran to her bedroom while Sid huffed and ran behind her. "God ji please thoda dimaag transfer kardo ismein. Ek number ki drama queen hai, aaj mera breakup karwa kar chodti yeh da... di... do...", Sid stuttered.

"DAYAN unpadh!", Koel yelled from the living room while Monu gasped, "Haww Koel!" Koel freaked out, "Na-", but as usual, before she could complete Monu started her drama while Sid stopped on the stairs wanting to enjoy the drama. "Koel, meri behen, tujhse yeh ummeeed nahi thi. Hai bhagwan, utha lo isko, utha lo. Chodna mat isse. Mujhe Dayan bola? Muh jaisi pari ko, jiske peeche sab ke sab deewane hain? Nahiiii, mein inn seediyon se hi phisal jaati hoon!", Monu acted dramatically while planning her hand on the forehead.

"Haan phir news milegi ki tu pregnant hai, haina? Star Plus chal raha hai?", Koel rolled her eyes while Monu gasped and blushed, "Abhi toh Karan ko bataya bhi nahi hai, aur tu toh wahan tak bhi pohonch gayi!", she said blushing while Koel facepalmed and Sid decided to interrupt.

"Woh sab chod, tune Sanju ko yeh bol dya ki maine 15 aur ladkiyon ke saath night stand kiya hai?", Sid asked. "Haan, kiya toh hai tune!", Monu said as if it was obvious while Koel spit out the apple juice she was drinking. "KYA? Sid! Abey Ch*tiye! Chi, bhag jaa yahan se, get out!", Koel lashed out Sid while Sid's eyes widened.

"Maine kab night stand kiya? Drink karke pass out was the max. Aaj tak Sanju ke siwai kisi ko kiss bhi nahi kiya. Apne drone ki kasam mein eat karta hoon!", Sid said while Koel glared at Monu, "Monu, Sid ne drone ki kasam kha li hai, iska matlab tune hi badmashi ki hai, haina?", Koel said while Monu blinked her eyes innocently. "Aur Sid kasam eat karta hoon tune agli baar bola toh ghar se bahar nahi duniya se bahar jayega tu mere hathon.", Koel added while Sid gulped and nodded. 

"Kuch bhi? Are kiya hai na isne night stand. Aur by the way, maine Sanju ko ladkiyon ka koi mention nahi kiya, maine kaha, Sid ne 15 baar night stand kar rakha hai. Ab do baar kitchen mein aag lag gayi thi aur iss gadhe ne kerosene ko pani samajh kar aag par daal diya toh uncle ne isse do baar raat ko khada rehne ke liye kaha than a? Phir ek baar isne bank papers ka airplane bana diya tha, tab bhi isse uncle ne raat ko khada rehne ke liye kaha tha, aise 15 aur atrangi cheezein ki thi isne toh huya tha na yeh khada? So, 15 night stands no?", Monu explained while Sid and Koel threw death glares.

"Mere Karan ko imitate karne ki koshish na karo. He's better, He's the best! Uske toh death glares bhi taaron ki tarah chamakte hain, red velvet cake ki tarah lagte hain.", she said dreamily blinking her eyes while the other two facepalmed and smiled seeing their friend.

"Accha hai isse record kar liya aur Sanju ko send kar diya, ab meri jaan toh bacchi.", Sid said while Koel's eyes widened. "Tune kya kiya?", she said while Sid repeated. "Abey gadhe tune apni saari bewakoofiyon ko send kar diya. Including pani aur kerosene mein difference na jaan na.", Koel, said while glaring while Sid smiled, "Ek din toh pata hi hona tha na? And transparency best hoti hai. She should accept the way I am like I accept her.", he said while smiling while Koel smiled as well. "Woh toh hai, ekdum Faizi ki tarah baatein kar leta hai tu kabhi kabhi, sweet and wise.", she said while Sid made the, "Ohhoooo", wala voice. "Chup karja okay? Saare SPL. Agents bohot acche hi hain. Including Karan bhai.", Koel said to which Sid debated, "Woh Mogambo kabhi khush nahi hoga. Bet laga lo." 

Suddenly they both heard a vase falling. "Ab kya kiya iss drama queen ne?", Koel said and they both ran upstairs to see Monu on the floor unconscious while her forehead bled as the vase pieced pierced her skin. "MONU!", the both yelled and took her to the hospital as soon as possible.

****

"I- I am sorry, she has a tumor.", the doctor said with a pause letting Koel and Sid absorb the information. Monu, who was pretending to be asleep felt waves of shock passing through her. Her mind swirled around her family, her friends, her dreams, her life, her ambitions and how all of them were going to slip from her hand one day.

"I assume inhe kaafi pehle se symptoms the like dizziness, absent mindedness, headaches, nausea and so on.", the doctor continued while skimming through the reports. Sid and Koel went into flashbacks when they had seen Monu pressing her head, sometimes feeling dizzy, sometime not wanting to have food and all. They looked at each other, tensed and upset.

"I'll mail the reports to you by tomorrow. Abhi ek aur check up karwaya hai.", the doctor said while Koel and Sid somehow nodded trying to maintain their calm. As soon as the doctor left Sid made an excuse to go to see the bills and all while Koel told the nurse that she was in the washroom.

Sid was in the back area of the auditorium area in the hospital while Koel was in Monami's cabin which she had locked. Both of them broke down, bit by bit. Trying to absorb what they heard. How their lively Monu would have to face so much pain and hopelessness? Both of them called Sanju and Faizi respectively explaining and breaking down on call with them.

On the other hand Monu was speechless, emotionless. All she could think was of her life and how she wanted to live it to hundred percent but...

With all the moments of her life, her ambitions, her emotions clogging her mind, she felt stuffy and lost from the reality. After a while Sanju and Faizi entered while Koel and Sid were still trying to bring themselves back together.

Monu looked at them as tears glistened in her eyes. Sanju hugged her while Monu let her tears fall, "Sanju... baaki sab theek hai, but iss zindagi mein sab karliya, ek aur phase jeena chahti thi, woh... who choot jayega?", Monu said in a broken voice while Faizi pressed his eyes shut hard, controlling his tears, seeing such a lively girl so heartbroken.

"Bola tha na, bol deti. Abhi bhi bol sakti hai. Jaa bol de.", Sanju said while Monu smiled and wiped her tears painfully, "Tum sabka man rakhne ke liye bolti rehti thi main, par, ma-main nahi bolti Karan ko, kabhi nahi bolti ki main use kitna zyada pyaar karti hoon.", Monami said while Sanju looked at her confused. "Kyun?", she asked.

"Because, he is of a no-nonsense type personality, he had high ambitions and goals. Strict lifestyle and he hates drama, and I am a f*cking Shakespeare!", Monu said unaware that Karan was standing outside the ward, with a bouquet of roses in his hands and tears in his eyes while a smile lingered on his lips.

"Mujhse pooche bina hi decision le liya?", he asked while Monu looked at him genuinely surprised. "Red roses laya hoon, koi romantic line nahi bologi?", he asked while Monu sobbed. Sanju and Faizi decided to give them their privacy while Karan hugged Monu. "Meri iss boring si life mein tumne drama laya. Meri ek monotonous life main tumne hassi and pagalpan milaya. Mere ambitions aur goals ke raaste mein ek relief ka saya ban ke tu aya, jab thak gaya toh tune wapas khada karwaya, jab dukhi tha toh tune muskaraya, aur thodi bakwaas karke khush karaya, toh kaise na chahta tere jaisa life parter? Kaise nahi karta iss Shakespeare se pyaar?", Karan said while Monu smiled with tears. "I love you, I love you, I love you Karan!", she exclaimed while hugging Karan as he smiled trying to contain the pain of her having to face the hardships of tumor.

"Guys, romantic moment ko ruin karne ke liye, kh- ka...", Sid stuttered while Koel interrupted, "Khet hai, unpadh!" "Haan, wahi wahi, Romantic moment ko ruin karne ke liye khet hai, par reports mess up ho gayi thi. Monami naam ki ek aur ladki thi aur uski report mess up ho gayi. Yahan ki staff ko toh main sue kar doonga! Monu ko toh weakness huyi thi. Isne apni vitamins miss kardi thin a, isliye!", Sid revealed while Monu smiled, the giggled and then laughed relieved that she was totally fine.

Karan hugged her, letting his tears fall while reassuring himself that she is totally fine. "Bhai Bhabhi ko thoda privacy dete hain.", Faizi said and the four giggled and ran out while MoRan laughed even in the hug.

"Jan Bach Gayi, By God!", Monu said while Karan added, "Meri bhi." And the two got lost in an eye lock. "Ab Violin bajenge, roses girenge, aur Khushi hi hogi. I AM IN LOVEEEE!!", Monu twirled while Karan laughed and then held her steadily, "tumhein abhi bhi weakness hai.", he glared while she pouted.

"AWW, SO CUTE!", the other four said from outside the ward and laughed while MoRan glared at them, and then all of them laughed.

***

THE END~  ❤️✨ 

Word Limit: 1613 words. 

P.S. Hi Readers, likhna toh aur tha, par phir word limit aa gayi na yaar! By the way, this story is somewhat inspired by a real life incident, ab poochna mat. Okay bye! HOW WAS IT WAISEEE? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.4K 24
ye baazii mohabbat kii baazii hai naadaa.n ise jiitnaa hai to haare chalaa jaa ~Sheri Bhopali A story that involves two completely different individu...
153K 10K 32
Muskaraney ka fun tho baadh ka hai Pehley saath ka intekhaab karo -Bakul Dev - A childhood alliance, a childhood crush and a close knit family...al...
10.9K 551 7
MORAN,SIDSA,KOEZI ,PARKHA (PARAM + BARKHA ) ALL ARE MARRIED......PLUS SOME NEW CHARACTERS WOULD BE INTRODUCE SO PEEP IN:)🖤🖤
282K 35.7K 200
Another story of Sameer and Naina, their relation starts from School with lots of twists and turns except the one you see in Serial. This is my first...