Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 8

170K 9.2K 1.2K
By lostlixee

3 freaking K like Seriously 3k this soon.....
You People are soooo 😭😭😭
I love you all so much muhhhaa💋

.

_________ 💕💕

Phiru ab maara maara main
Chaand se bichhda taara main
Dil se itna kyun haara main
Ye tune kya kiya....

Saari duniya se jeet ke main aaya hoon idhar
Tere aage hi main haara kiya tune kya asar.

Main dil ka raaz kehta hoon
Ke jab jab saansein leta hoon
Tera hi naam leta hoon
Ye tune kya kiya...

_________ 💕💕

.

"Happy Birthday Akshita Beta!" The priest said with a smile, making Ekansh look at him in shock.

Akshita smiles and takes his blessings.

"Arey beta, who is he?" The priest asks, Akshita becomes nervous realizing Ekansh's presence.

"My...Husband...Ekansh Raghuvanshi" she said awkwardly while Ekansh was only looking at her in shock.

"Ohh that's great! Every year she used to come alone but now she has a loving husband, I'm happy for you beta" He told the first sentence to Ekansh and the last one to Akshita.

Ekansh just looks at her with unknown emotions.

'Loving Husband' Akshita's self consciousness mocked her.

"Now I'm here pandit ji, She is not alone ANYMORE" He said looking at her who snapped her head at him, hearing his words.

She felt butterflies by his intense gaze, a red tint spread on her cheeks hearing him.

After that they came out before Ekansh could say anything. Akshita excused herself and went to some poor children and gave them some beverages to eat from the nearby shop while he looked at her in guilt.

When she comes back they both sit in the car but seeing no movement Akshita asks.

"Um..What happened? Aap gadi kyu nhi chla rehe?"
(Why are you not driving?)

"What Happened To You?" He snapped at her, making her jump at her place.

"Wh..What no.. nothing!" She stammered.

"You didn't tell anyone it's your birthday if you did that then everyone would have planned something!" He told her with red eyes.

"I..I. It's just a birthday nothing else" she replied.

"People are excited on their birthdays and you are saying, it's just a birthday! You could have at least told me" he said angrily massaging his temple.

"I don't like celebrating my birthday that's why" she said looking here and there.

"Why?" He was irritated by her attitude, she looked at him for a few minutes and said.

"I am a simple girl who still loves simple things, I got married in a rich family doesn't mean I'm an attention seeker or gold digger, I don't like celebrating it's my own choice, I didn't tell anyone because I know then they will surely plan something."

"Why so sudden interest in my life? Aap is shadi se kabhi khush nahi the, to ab yeh interest kyu? Mujhe kisi se kisi cheez ki koi expectations nahi hai, because bhale hi vo mere liye important kyu na ho par jab mere husband khud mujhe accept nhi krte, to me us family ko kis haq se apna maanu?" She said with teary eyes while Ekansh looked shocked by her confession.

(You were never happy with this marriage then why are you interested now? I don't have any expectations from anyone because no matter how important they are to me but when my own husband doesn't accept me I can't have rights in that family.)

"Please don't tell anyone about my birthday! I will consider it as my birthday gift" she said wiping her tears, she has many things to say but it's of no use to say to him, he will never understand that's what she thinks.

Ekansh silently drove the car towards home, when they reached Akshita hurriedly moved out from the car and went inside, while he just looked at her.

'Did I hurt her so much? I didn't know my actions would cause so much to her, and how can she think that I think of her as an attention seeker or gold digger?' he thought and strom his hand on the steering wheel in anger.

'I know I never behave like a husband but I never thought anything bad about her, she is the one who makes my family happy, she takes care of me even when I told her I don't need her in any kind of things in my life. Maybe Dadu was right about her.'

On other hand Akshita comes to her room and instantly regrets saying that to him.

'What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I burst on him? Now he will be more angry, think something Akshita, think!!!' she panicked.

"Bhabhi!!!" Akshita hears Veer and Trisha calling her, and when she turns she finds them in her room.

"We missed you" They said, hugging her.

"Mee too!" A voice came and they looked to find Avyansh in his casuals.

"Didn't you go to the meeting?" Akshita ask him

"It's over soon, I just came and changed." He replied.

Soon they four feel someone's presence and look at the door, finding Ekansh.

"Ohh bhai thank you for taking care of our bhabhi now you can go we are here" Veer said shooing him.

Ekansh raises his eyebrow at his brother's behavior.

"You know what? She is MY WIFE before your bhabhi" he said not knowing himself.

Akshita widens her eyes and looks at him in shock.

"Ahuh! When did we deny bhai ofcourse she is yours" Avyansh teases him to which he rolled his eyes but deep inside he felt good listening she is his.

"Bhai we're gonna talk to bhabhi all day now as we do every Sunday so you will be bored!" Trisha said, making him frown.

"Why will I get bored? I'm of your age, not a 60 year old man!" He said.

"Still you behave like one" Veer said casually earning a glare from him.

"What? If you don't believe then ask bhabhi" Veer shrugged off.

Akshita widened her eyes and gulped hard looking at him who was already looking at her waiting for a reply.

"Yeah tell bhabhi!" Avyansh said teasingly.

"Yes tell" Ekansh too said more like threatening her.

"Voh..I..I.." Akshita stammered but before she could say anything Trisha interrupted.

"What are you asking bhabhi? She will surely take her husband's side so it's no use, leave it. We have many things to do" Trisha said excitedly.

"Yes, first we will talk, then we will watch a movie, then in the evening we will order something from out and then at nig---." Avyansh was explaining the plan but Ekansh interrupted him.

"Leave the plan after the Movie, I and your bhabhi are going out" he said.

"Why?" Veer asks, coming a little close and eyeing him.

"I don't need your permission to take my Wife out" he said, also coming close to him and making him back away.

Akshita just had a heart attack hearing his words.

"Ohoo bhai Date huh?" Trisha asks with a smirk.

"Sit in this room only and talk. I will also join after changing" Ekansh said, ignoring everyone and moving towards his bathroom.

"What just happened now?" Avyansh asked with a shocked face.

"Is that real?" Veer said with the same shocking expression.

"Bhabhi! Did he hit his head somewhere?" Trisha asked, looking at the closed bathroom door.

Akshita shook her head, It's too much for everyone.

The Ekansh Raghuvanshi wants to spend some time with them.

Who knows with whom he wants  to😏

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bipolar Ekansh🤧

How's the chapter?

Do vote and comment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 169K 72
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
49.7K 2.1K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
537K 26.1K 73
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
84.3K 5.1K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...