Love and Hate in Your Eyes (O...

By Babii_fujoshi

Gulf never experienced having a family. He grew up with only his brother as his family. But then, everything... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Twenty-five

612 40 5
By Babii_fujoshi

Gulf was already done with his shift for the day. He huffed some air out of his mouth, as he made his way to the hospital's parking lot.

Although Sam is not bothering him at work, his constant presence makes Gulf uneasy.

It's still fresh on his mind how Sam threatened him, just because he rejected him, and he's married.

Gulf stopped in his track when he saw that Sam was waiting for him beside his car.

Sam must've noticed his presence, so he turned in his direction.

Gulf took a step back when he saw Sam approaching him.

When Sam is almost a meter away from him, Gulf bumped into someone when he took another step back.

Gulf turned to see who it was, and was welcomed by someone's smiling face.

The guy held Gulf's hand and pulled him into him.

"Hey, P'Gulf! I haven't seen you for a while. Should we grab some coffee?" The guy said.

Gulf was confused. This is the first time that he's seeing this guy. What the hell is he talking about?

Gulf saw how Sam tried to get closer to them, but the guy who held his hand started walking away with him, leaving Sam in the parking lot.

Gulf was too stunned, that he was not able to say anything. Finally, when they're away from the parking lot, Gulf had the courage to pull his hand away from the guy's hold.

"Why did you drag me away like that? Do I know you?" Gulf asked the guy.

The guy remained facing away from him. Although a bit scared of the stranger's presence, Gulf inched closer to tap the guy's shoulder, when the guy finally faced him.

Gulf saw tears in the guy's eyes. His fear was replaced with confusion. Why is this guy crying?

"Being able to see you feels like seeing him alive again." The guy said.

Gulf was confused. His eyes darted to the guy's name on his nameplate.

"Kittisak Chanthara, RPh"

Gulf widened his eyes when he realized something. This guy...

"Whatever you're thinking, you're right. I'm a Chanthara. I'm Moo, Ming's younger brother from another mother."

The guy then offered his hand for a handshake.

How? Why? Fear enveloped Gulf's eyes upon remembering how Ming, Ai, and Phet almost killed him years ago.

"You might be confused about how I got to know you, P'Gulf."

Moo filled his lungs with air, before looking at Gulf, directly in his eyes.

"It's a long story, but please know that I came here with good intentions."

"I want to protect you as much as I can. I want to protect you because I was not able to do it for P'Gam."

Just the mention of Gam's name, tears fell from Gulf's eyes.

"What do you know about P'Gam?"

Moo fisted his hand and cried even more.

"I caused P'Gam's death..."

Gulf covered his hand as more tears fell from his eyes.

Moo suddenly kneeled in front of him.

"I'm sorry, P'Gulf... I'm really sorry..."

-----------------------------

Mew and Gulf are sitting in front of Moo. They're currently in Mew and Gulf's newly built house in Bangna.

They decided to meet Moo there since no one knew about this property. Only trusted people knew that the house belongs to the couple.

Even Moo doesn't know that the house is theirs.

"Why did you decide to show yourself all of a sudden? Why didn't you say what you know during the investigation of Gam's death?" Mew questioned Moo.

Mew was no stranger to Moo, as he had met him a few times already. When Mew and Gam were together, Gam always complained about how he was bothered by Moo's presence.

It had been a few times since Mew had talked with Moo. The last time was when Gam was involved in an incident during their cheerleading practice because of Moo.

When Gam passed away, the two never spoke to each other anymore.

Not until today, when Moo showed himself to Gulf.

However, things were different now. Back then, Moo was just a freshman student. Now, he's already a Registered Pharmacist.

"I know that this won't bring back P'Gam's life, but I want to apologize."

Gulf reached for Moo's hand. "You didn't cause P'Gam's death. You don't have to say sorry, Moo."

"It's not only me who wants to apologize, P'Gulf."

Moo pushed his phone towards Gulf. Gulf covered his mouth upon seeing the picture.

It was Ming's grave.

"P'Ming died earlier this year. He didn't have the chance to apologize for what he did to you. Before he died, he asked me to apologize to you on his behalf, and to protect you as much as I can."

"P'Ming didn't exactly tell me everything before he left, but he specifically told me to protect you from the man named 'Sam'."

"I learned that you're a med student at our university, so I used my connections to reach out to you. When I learned that you're doing your internship at the hospital, I also applied there."

"Since you started doing your internship, I had been keeping an eye on you, P'Gulf. P'Ming told me to never lose sight of you, so I did my best to be assigned to every department that you're assigned."

Gulf doesn't understand. Why does Ming want to do it?

"P'Ming told me that Sam isn't just someone who's working for your mom. P'Ming knows something, that's why he was killed."

Both Mew and Gulf turned their heads to Moo. Killed? Ming was killed? By whom?

"P'Ming was shot multiple times at his house. At first, it was thought to be a business-related issue, as P'Ming is the one who manages our family's company now."

"He was rushed to the hospital and fought for his life, but he eventually gave up."

"A few times, he tried to apologize to you, but he can't face you. P'Ming did change for the last few years. He did regret everything he did in the past. However, he was not given more time to redeem himself."

"P'Ming told me who harmed him during his last breath, and he asked me to keep it a secret. He's afraid I might come next to him if I report what happened."

"During his last breath, he also told me to look for you and apologize for all the things he did. I hope you can forgive him, P'Gulf."

Shock and confusion enveloped Gulf's heart. He doesn't understand what's going on.

Mew, on the other hand, kept his composure, trying to understand every detail Moo is telling them.

"If you're willing, would you help us know who's behind your brother's death?"

"Mew." Gulf held Mew's arm.

He knows what Mew is thinking, and he's not liking the idea of it.

"I've got nothing to lose, P'Mew. I lost everything when my mom, P'Gam, and my brother died."

"Although most of my time together with P'Ming was not good, he did take good care of me and loved me during the last years of his life."

"I was mad...no. Angry. I was angry with whoever cut our time together. My brother is already living his life as a changed man. How dare they do that to him?"

Mew and Gulf saw how Moo fisted his hands and tears fell from his eyes.

Gulf felt like his heart is being crushed seeing Moo like this.

"Moo..."

Moo shook his head and wiped his tears. "I'll protect you, P'Gulf. Please allow me to do it on my brother's behalf."

Gulf can only look at Mew, as the latter placed his hand on top of his.

-----------------------------

A/N: Please play the song and read slowly. IDK. It makes the mood even sad.

Gulf was standing on the balcony while watching the stars in the sky twinkle brightly.

He brushed his hands on his arms to get rid of the cold wind that blew on his skin.

"Phi, Ma, Pa, are you seeing me from up there?" Gulf said while looking up to the sky.

"I miss you so much...why did you all leave me here?"

Suddenly, Gulf felt a pair of strong arms envelope his waist.

Gulf doesn't need to know who it belongs to. He knows who those arms belong to, just by the feel of them.

Silence enveloped the couple. Although Mew is not seeing it, he knows that his angel is shedding tears again.

It pains him so much that Gulf had to experience endless heartbreak and disappointments. It breaks his heart to see his most treasured person cry.

Mew's already starting to question why they have to experience something like this. What sin have they done to deserve this?

Only Gulf's light sniffle and cries can be heard. Mew closed his eyes and tightened his hug on Gulf when he felt his tears land on his arms.

Gulf's tears felt like hot lava melting his soul, eating up his entire being.

Mew kissed Gulf's head, as tears also fell from his eyes.

He loves Gulf so much. So much that it hurts him seeing him get hurt.

If only he can take away the pain that he feels, he would.

Gulf faced him and composed himself. Mew reached for his cheeks and wiped Gulf's tears away.

Mew gave Gulf a faint smile. Both of them looked into each other's eyes when tears fell from Gulf's eyes again.

"Why do we have to suffer like this, boo? Why can't we love each other in peace? Why-"

Mew didn't let Gulf finish and hugged him tightly. Just then, all of Gulf's bottled-up emotions exploded.

Since they got together, this is the very first time that he heard Gulf cry this painfully.

Mew felt like his soul is being pierced by Gulf's every cry.

"If only I can take away your pain, bii, I would. I'm sorry that this is all I can do for you." Mew whispered in Gulf's ear.

Mew just let Gulf cry his heart out. He continued to hold him.

Eventually, Mew felt that Gulf has calmed down. When he peeked at Gulf's face, he saw that Gulf was already almost asleep.

Maybe, he got tired from crying too much. His tear-stained face serves as evidence of the pain he's carrying inside.

-----------------------------

Mew watched Gulf sleep peacefully on their bed. He held his hand while he sleep.

Gulf's peaceful breath felt like music to Mew's ears.

Just how long does Gulf have to suffer? Until when does he have to shed tears with every disappointment he has to face?

Although Mew was itching to tell Gulf the truth that he learned, he can't let him know yet.

Not with the current situation that Gulf's facing.

Not when Gulf have already too much on his plate.

He can't let him know yet.

He can't let him know that he's being betrayed by his own mother.

For now, what Mew can do is be there for Gulf.

He has to be with Gulf in everything he does.

That's the only thing he can do to let him know, how much he loves him.

A/N: Hey, lovies! I'm back. I miss you so much! Did you miss me too?

As you can notice, this chapter was a bit heavy to take. We're halfway to the end.

Brace yourselves as the next chapters will have even more revelations.

Thank you so much for staying with me. I really appreciate all the warm messages and comments you leave. You mean a lot to me, lovies.

Thank you for the warm encouragement you gave me. It always makes me feel that what I do is worthwhile. Thank you for always encouraging me to keep going.

Please don't forget to leave a like and comment.

I'll see you at the next one!

P.S. RPh means a Registered Pharmacist. Moo is already a pharmacist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 6.1K 45
Soul who was Hurted but Healed, Tortured but Treated, Betrayed by Loved ones but Loved by Strangers. Mature content.18+ Started:17 Sep2021 Ended: 24...
20.5K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
HYSM By Avalore8

Fanfiction

40K 2.9K 22
Mew and Gulf have grown up as neighbours and hateful sworn enemies since childhood. Now in their final year of university, events transpire to test t...
13.6K 764 12
Can Gulf survive without parents and love? Can he endure life without someone who will be there for him? The 18-year-old man falls in love with a 30...