"The weak and pitiful one bec...

By AmaniMaiza

athanasia was a princess who only wanted her father love no more , but her father only cared about her sister... More

The prologue
The princess lost her hope
let's start all over again
The palace got attacked
The first meeting
the magical cave again us
the two last doors
where did the pitiful princess go?
the great magician of the tower
my new knights
My first happy day
the tea party
"My family "
The crown princess.
Athy vs ijekiel
who will win?
I will win
The competition(1)
the competition (2)
the second chaotic tea party
the confession
the confession (2)
we started a new life
A funny first date
we just want honest feelings
how to be a good girlfriend
No longer the " lovely princess"
An apologize
A new friend
the princess is angry
everything is solved for now
let's save lucas!
the fight part 1
the fight 2
lets go home
we're finally back
"together forever " [the end ]

the storm arrived

1K 38 62
By AmaniMaiza

at louic's palace :

jennete POV

my body feels heavy...

I used my magic to help athanasia but Im still not very good at controling it so I fainted..

to be honest this was the first time I saw someone dying right infront of me .

I can't say I didnt feel anything even if the person who died was just a stranger .

my body feels heavy and I felt someone carrying me and putting me on bed .

after a long moment I slept and then when I had enough strength I opened my eyes .

it was afternoon.

" are you okay daughter-in-law ?"
I turned to my left and saw louic's mother sitting in a chair near my bed .

probably waiting for me to wake up.

" madam.." I sit up and saw my cloths changed from my other bloody ones.

noticing my gaze the madam said" the maids change your clothes ,I'm sure any lady wouldn't want to sleep in dirty clothes" she said with a smile" I will ask the maids to prepare you something to eat Im sure your hungry"

" thank you" I said expressing my gratitude .

" the doctor said you just need to rest for a few days and you will be okay"

" I see....ah! but I need to assist the princess because of that incident !" I said remembering that a meeting will be held.

" no,you're not going . that son of mine will be good on his own. you need to rest"

good on his own...

" does that mean that he is fine with his work even without me?" I said feeling down .

" well he is but he is better with you .after all just because you can do everything on your own ,doesnt mean that it's not difficult" she said as if she was saying something obvious

she get up " well ,this mother-in-law will ask the maids to prepare food . I will return without you even knowing so dont feel lonely"

" madam..Im sorry I caused you trouble."

she stare at me for a minute and said" well just like I said once with a son like mine I can't be greedy"

I felt an arow percing my heart ( in a comic way)

" I see.."

she put her hand on my head and patted me.

" I'm joking ..I'm happy you're okay now daugther-in-law I was worried for you..
dont worry this mother-in-law of yours will take good care of you" she said with a smile and end it with a joke.

for someone like me who didnt have a mother it felt weird .

" madam..."

" ever since you came in,my relationship with louic have become better and the palace for some reason become more warm and welcoming compared to the cold atmosphere of before.....and more importantly that son of mine become a bit more ......humain...I'm sure it's thanks to you so thank you.." she said as if explaining why she is taking care of me. she continued " and beside you're cute "

I chuckled " thank you"

madam stayed with me and the maids took good care of me so,I didnt feel lonley at all.

several days pass and I feel much better.

however....well louic who visit me everyday have become a bit ....overprotective? ..

he said that I need to rest more and that I souldnt work until Im perfectly healthy.

at last ,the day of the festival arrived and I went to change my clothes .

I choosed some...special clothes.

" heuuu...lady jennete are you sure its appropriate for a festival...you're supposed to wear a dress.." the maids asked me quite worried for me.

I smiled " its good right? with me wearing this everyone will think Im weird so no one will ask me to dance " I said quite happy.

to be honest I'm fed up with partys after all that happend but it's my duty to go to them.

" its fine its fine ! if someone talk bad to you just tell mother-in-law she will cut their heads " madam said quite happily not carring about my clothes .

I laughed " thank you."

we left the palace and louic was waiting for us near the carriage .

" hello" I smiled at him.

he just nodd with his usual face

it's fine I'm used to him by now..

" tch at least compliment how beautiful is your mother " madam said mad.

" you look like an old woman " louic said with his usual tone

madam grit her teeth and insult him a bit but he doesnt seem to care

they are close in their own way.

" you look good jennete" louic said to me .

everyone was shoked due to their master

louic is always honest so Im quite happy I dont look weird to him

I just smiled " thank you ! you too"

and so we went to the palace at the festival.

end of jennete's pov

Athanasia POV:

the day of the festival have arrived finnaly.

today is a really important day everything need to be perfect !

other royals will come so , I need to be perfect.

I dressed up

I think this dress is perfect for todays event

and more importantly ...today I will definitly say " I love you" to lucas .

speaks of the devil ...

lucas enter my room and the maids bowed down.

he looks handsome like always .

" you know ,now that I think about it ever since I become your boyfriend I keep escorting you to partys a lot" lucas said not really pleased .

that's because lucas hate partys .
to begin with ,I think he force himself to come with me.

can't really blame him though.

but somehow looking at him now I quite want to tease him a bit

" humm~could it be that you dont like me enough?" I smirk

but lucas is lucas and when it comes to teasing he will always win.

he smirk and come closer to me then whispered to my ear .

" shall I prove myself ,my queen?" he said with a really really seductive voice

I become red ...again..

and the maids who are seeing this keep saying 'kya kya !' in a low voice

I took a step back and said " a-anyway ! we need to go now! if you dont want to, then just stay here!!"

and then I rushed to the door and lucas followed me chuckling .

we get into the carriage that took us to the garnette palace .

when I arrived everything was beautifuly decorated and fancy.

the festival is a really big events so we went all out !

everyone must be enjoying themselfs today..

I saw claude waiting for me before entering into the grand room.

the royals need to enter together .

" you're late " he said frowining.

" of course not! you're just early your majesty " I said fake smiling .

he just sigh and felix laughed .

without waiting a second we enter the room.

" his majesty claude de alger obelia and her highness athanasia de alger obelia arrived !!"

claude entered with me behind him and lucas and felix behind us .

every single nobel bow down to us .

the royals of arlanta and siodonna were already sitting at the table wating for us

we greeted them and then we went to our respective sits .

claude stand up with a glasse of wine in his hand .

as the emperor he needs to deliver a speech

" first of all ,I want to thank everyone that came for this special day .
for hundred of years our contrys were always on good terms and I hope that it will continue in the future .
this day is for us to fortify our bond .
lets stay in peace forever !
cheers!"

""""cheers!""""

after this we all sat down and start eating .

lucas sat right beside me .

I can see clearly that he really hate these kind of events .

he looks annoyed

" princess athanasia has grown quite beautifuly" the duke of sidonna said .

even though you used to ignore me..

" thank you your grace " I said simply.

" you are already 18 your highness ,dont you think its about time for you to get married ?"

I already see it coming .

" if you want I think prince daniel is perfect for yo-"

" duke, its not that I have a grudge against you but I think you shouldnt say this if you value your contry" claude said without looking at the duke .

of course from the others perspective it looks like claude is threatening them because he doesnt want to marry his precious daughter but..

the reality is that he was talking about lucas ...

I can sense lucas's magic moving and he has a terrifying smile on his face .

claude is giving them a good advice ..

the duke stayed silent and we changed subject to politic .

after we finished eating its time for the balle to start .

I saw that jennete arrived with duke noctem and his mother .

she was wearing rather special clothes but I think it suits her well.

I talked to her a bit and ...when did lucas and duke noctem become friends ??

the instant they saw each other they fist-bump one another and start talking and even were planning murder against ijekiel.

" stop it lucas." I said harshly .even if I dont like ijekiel I dont want problems

" louic you too" jennete said a bit more gentely to louic but we can see that she is more comfortable

the both of them sigh and just nodded .

I said a temporary goodbye to jennete

I danced with lucas then we stayed a bit in the corner .

its about time ...

" princess will you give the honnor to dance with you ?" prince daniel asked me

I bow down and said " Im really sorry prince but I dont feel really well"

it might be a bit rude but understand that Im doing this for your own good .

I'm sure you dont want a devil to kill you in your sleep .

after a moment we went to the garden.

" ahhh it feels good to take some fresh air " I said happily .

lucas nodded " yeah .staying in there with those annoying nobels is really the worst .I hope you know just how much effort Im putting for you"

I laughed " yeah,yeah thank you very much my one and only magician"

he smiled .

we looked at the moon .

" hey lucas .."

" yes?"

" humm ....how do you feel about me ?"

" what with the sudden question?"

" ..."

after seeing me silent he said

" good question , sometimes you annoye me when you are trying your best for people who doesnt deserve it or when you are protecting those who should be dead for harming you or even when you forgive them "

" what the hell is this?" I start to get annoyed

" but.... the fact that you're doing all of this just proves how much of a great person you are ..and I admire that. whenever you give your best to protect your love ones or fight in your own way to gain power ...I think its something you should be proud of .

I never fought for anything I just had all the power to do whatever I want so, meeting and seeing you impressed me a lot . and without me knowing I start to love you over the time "

" lucas..." when I hear this it almost looks like he is talking about another person.

" you're the same!" I said firmly

he looks at me confused

" lucas,you were alone for a really long time !even though your teacher left ,you didnt break down you stayed strong and you dont let anyone be rude to you or let anyone look down on you .
this just means how much courageous and strong you are .
its also the same for me Im always impressed whenever I see you"

lucas looked at me with his eyes slightly wide and smiled " I see."

thats right .thats right .I ..I

" lucas ..I ..I love-

before I even finish the sentence that lucas wanted to hear the most .

BOOM *BOOM

a huge explosion come from inside the palace

" what the hell is that?!?!"
" save me my arm!!"

" mooom!!"

," monsters are coming from somewhere!!!"

I can hear the cries of the nobels.

" tch..those damn bastard" lucas said

" lucas what's happening ?!" I said loudly

" those bastard made the rituel and now demons are coming to the real world ,even though they are supposed to be in the enchanted forest!!" lucas said griting his teeths .

" what?!"

so carax's desciple and the others were able to do it ?!

no more importantly..

" gyaaaaaa" 2 demon appeared in front of us and came to attack us .

my ring transformed to a sword and I slashed the demons head .

lucas used magic and he pierce the monster

but...the demon i just killed regenerate his head and was ready to attack again

" how is this possible?!" I yelled

lucas used fire on him and burned him until dust

" remember what I said ,you cant kill a demon. the only way for them to return to their home is to destroy their heart !"

yeah he did say this to me before ..

" we need to hurry the others are in danger !"

I said loudly and lucas nodded

end of athanasia POV

somewhere in the sky right above the castle .

" woooow ~!what a show ! it feels good to see those face terrifyed " warren said satisfyed

" your inside are really rotten warren" lucas's teacher said

" ohh please! you cant say this to me after helping me to kill lucas "

" he is not dead yet "

" I know .but are you sure we will be able to capture him?"

" if it was like before I would say no since lucas doesnt have weakness but now if athanasia is in danger than he will save her without caring about himself "

" you are a more villian than me you know" warren laughed .

" ahhhhhh!" athanasia just cut the hand of the demon and he disappear .

lucas is destroying them more easly by burning them.

they enter the palace and were trying to get a ride of the demons

claude was already using his magic to "kill "them

" princess athanasia !" jennete said after noticing athanasia enter inside the palace.

jennete and louic too were trying to get a ride of those monsters .

louic by using his sword and jennete by using her daggers .

" jennete! duke noctem ! "

" whats happening" louic asked .

" I will explain later for now we need to get a ride of these monsters. "

athy explained to them what lucas told her earlier

" how do we know where their hearts are??" jennete asked .

" just attack them until you found it " lucas respond then he continue " but its a waste of time to keep attaking them if we dont know from where they keep appearing"

" there is some magical circle in each corner of the palace " claude heared them and answered " I tried to break that spell but I couldnt .do you think you can magician?" he asked lucas

" yeah ,although I dont know how that good for nothing were able to do such a strong spell ,I can break it "

" good then we will keep destroying the demons .lucas will try to stop them from appearing" athanasia said to them and everyone nodded .

lucas went to deal with the circles and athy ,jennete ,louic and claude were dealing with the demons trying to save as much lives as possible.

the palace was all messed up a lot of people already losed their lives .

athanasia was worried about the ruby palace .

her knights were skilled but those demons are dangerous .

after about 30 minutes of fighting .

" its finished I broke the spell!!" lucas yelled

" good now we need to finish the rest of them!"

"not so far messy♡"

athanasia heared a voice behind her and she turned to attack but at the same time a demons came to her from behind

she cant take two enemys in this position so she is done for .

just at that moment " athanasia !" lucas's voice was heared and then the demon was burned and warren's attack was blocked .

" just like I thought" warren said

a circle was formed when lucas was trying to save athanasia .

lucas didnt have time to teleport himself so he was chained and then disappeared right infront of athanasia .

" LUCAS!!" athy screamed and run to him but it was to late .

" you should worry about yourself messy" warren was going to attack her again .

athanasia was frozed up after seeing lucas disappearing and so didnt even notice warren.

" where do you think you're going?"

but fortunatly louic attacked warren was was able to injure him on his arm

" tchn..." warren clicked his thongue but then smirk " its okay I can do this later "

he clicked his fingers and two circles was formed one under him and the other one under athanasia .

it was a teleportation spell

athanaisa POV

lucas .lucas was just taken away from me ...

he was chained because of me .

because he was trying to protect me..

I couldnt hear anything.

the only one who I believed would always be by my side .

the only one I wanted to be always by his side just disappear .

lucas...

my eyes start watering up.

I stared to get nervous what will happend to him?

just now a circle was formed under me too

are they going to take me too?

or will I die .

I didnt have any force to move .I was too scared .

what will happend to me?

" princess athanasia !!" just before I got teleported someone pushed me by my back and took my place .

" jennete !" I heared duke noctem's voice

I turned around

jennete pushed me to save me .

" jennete !" I screamed and just like lucas jennete disappeared too.

everything just got worse

I everything was dark .

I felt something behind that was going to attack me

I was going to get killed!

duke noctem come right next to me and slashed the demon.

" get a hold of yourself your highness! this is not the time to cry or to lose yourself ! lucas is not the kind of person to get killed easly !and jennete is definelty more strong than before ! we need to believe in them! they both sacrified themself to protect you right?! are you going to let their effort go to waste?!" duke noctem yelled at me .

this is the first time I hear his voice loudly .

he too seem troubled .

probably because jennete was taken away infront of him .

just like lucas was taken away infront of me.

...right..lucas ..is strong...now's not the time to cry ..

I take my sword and slashed the next monster

" duke noctem .I will go to the ruby palace to see whats happening there .I will let this place in your care ." I said coldly .

" yes leave it to me" his neutral face returned to normal .

I saw some violet lighting come from his sword and then.he used it and attacked 3 demons at the same time .

the attack was like a thunder .

no int fact it was thunder..

" I see so ....you are a magician too." I said impressed .

he is not only skilled he is strong

looks like I dont need to be worried about him .

I need to worry about my palace !

I run to the ruby palace as fast as I could.

when I arrived I saw my knights fighting with great difficulty .

some of them fainted and the others were trying to protect them .

I grit my teeth .

how dare you..

I dont know who exacly was I talking to was it carax's desciple? or was it the demons ?

or me for not being able to protect them.

whoever it is " I will never forgive you!!!" I yelled and attract the demons attention

I rushed towards them and moved my sword as fast as possible .

I cut every demon hundered times so that I make sure I hit their hearts .

" princess athanasia!" theo's voice reached my ears.

I tunred to him.

" theo!" I saw his left eye bleeding

he lost his eye..

I tried to supress my feeling

the captain also was baddly injured .

" princess athanasia. please if someone needs help it would be the maids inside ! we are not enough ! so please enter we will keep finishing those outside" the captain said .

lily!! anna and the others !!

" understood! be extremely careful! " I said and rushed inside

just like the captain said some of the beasts were able to enter .

but what terrifyed me more is that my precious palace was now all dyed with red not from rubys but from blood.

some maids and knights died ...

I could see some corps .

I bite my lip hardly and just run toward the screams Im hearing .

I cant save the dead I need to save the ones alive!

I enter the kitchen where most servants were hiding in the corner .

I saw the butler infront trying to protect the girls scared .

even though he can do nothing

just before they got killed I rushed and killed the demons not leaving a single one alive..

well I say 'killed 'and 'alive' but those creature dont even die .

" princesd athanasia behind you!" the second I turned around I was projected by some force to the other side of the room.

I hit the wall badly and I can already feel my back burning from the pain

my leg also hurts .

neverthless I get up with all the effort of the world

the one who attacked me was a demon rather diffrent from the others .

he had hands and legs .

he looked more like a humain but he didnt have a head

"the more they look like a humain the more strong they are"
I remembered lucas's words .

I tighten my grip on my sword and rushed towards him with all I got .

dodge , attack, pay attention to every movement.

if he looks like a humain then it means his heart is in the chest!

I planted my sword in his chest but I was injured in the arm.

the demon disappear .

I panted heavely ..
I was out of breath.

" princess athanasia !" I looked to the the butler

Im glad they are okay but where is lily?

" butler ..*breath* ...lily..where is she ?"

the butler widden his eyes and then he closed them tightly.

" she is ...here .." he said and turned around.

and then I saw it ..

lily was alive but ...

I wanted to cry...lily ...my precious nanny lost her leg.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

welll...heuu that chapter was depressing .

but you guys knew that this chapter was coming eventually.

to be honest me the author feel really bad for my athanasia .

and my lily too.
and my lucas too.
and my jennete too..

okay I feel bad for mostly all the character in this chapter !

but dont worry ! everything will get better !

I would like to apologize in the previous chapter I said " carax" without me knowing but I meant warren .

I corrected now but I think it was confusing for the one who is reading

Im extremly busy! but I will try to write the next chapter as fast as I can.

and I think that spoon has gone messing

I think she was kidnapped but they didnt want to tell us .

I feel like she will announce the rest of the manhuwa in november I dont know why...

well I hope you enjoyed the first part of the chapter 😅

its the finnal arc of this fanfic .

looking back at it I cant belive I write all this .

thank you for your support and I will try to write the next chapter !

so see you later 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 416 20
What gives the will to live for humans..? Is it love.? Responsibility.? Family.? Ambition..? Goal..? Dreams..? Revenge.? Hate.? It's differen...
31.8K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
28.9K 1.1K 17
Athanasia can't wait to see her childhood friend again. She's been waiting for it for years. They've been apart for how many years and now they're ba...
7.6K 432 24
Second chances.. Always comes to people who needs them... But.. What's important is... How one uses it.. Her love.. Her trust .. Her affection...