Sunbeam

By Lefterova8

Time always finds a way to begin to heal all wounds. Maybe not completely, maybe the scar will never go away... More

1. Prolog
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61
62.
63.
64
65.
66.

19.

36 2 1
By Lefterova8

October 14, 2019

"Where is?" Namjoon looked at Ari questioningly. "Which where?" he asked incomprehendingly and she raised her hand, pointing to the spot above the bed where Binna's portrait used to be, and now there was some painting of a boat in the ocean.

Namjoon smiled and backhugged her , moving her hair to kiss her neck. "I've had her cleaned and refreshed and then we'll put her in Izeul's room" he replied. He was really pleased that she didn't like the possibility that he had thrown away the picture of his late wife.

"Why would you put her there, she belongs here" Ari asked curiously, glancing back at him. Namjoon looked at the picture of the boat and then back at Ari and smiled. "Binna is Izeul's mother and I will always love her but now you are Bangtan's mistress, baby." Ari lowered her eyebrows.

"Bangtan?" she raised an eyebrow curiously. "In time you will understand. There are many things you don't know about me" he sighed and buried his face in her neck. "Namjoon?" he hummed back, nibbling gently on her ear.

"What are you trying to do?" Ari asked and he lifted his head, looking down at her. "Meaning?" he asked and she turned in his arms looking at him nervously. "All this, all this lovey dovey game, the portrait of your wife, Mistress of Bangtan, whatever it is…" she bit her lip before continuing. "It's all kind of…" Namjoon closed her lips with a kiss.

"Everything in its time, baby. For starters, let's just enjoy this between us?" Namjoon pecked her lips again and pressed her down, running his hands down her back. "What about Izeul? How will she take all this if we decide to have a relationship? I don't want her to think I want to take her mother's place” Ari muttered sulkily.

"If we decide to have a relationship? Baby, we already have a relationship" Namjoon smirked and pushed her to the bed. "But…" she stumbled and Namjoon caught her, lifting her into his arms. "There's no buts, there's wes, baby!" Namjoon whispered again moving to her ear to place a soft kiss.

"Namjoon, Izeul is going to wake up soon and I have to…" he cut her off again, falling on the bed with her. "So we have to be quick" he growled and bit her shoulder. His hands slid up, lifting the hem of her denim skirt.

He quickly removed her underwear and unzipped his pants. His cock popped out twitching and ready for action. Ari giggled and lifted her hips, pulling him in and kissing him passionately. Namjoon penetrated roughly and began to move back and forth without bothering to prepare.

Her moans filled the room and Namjoon chuckled, pushing himself up on his elbow, wrapping her thigh around his waist to penetrate deeper. The fast pace and the thought of someone catching them was driving them crazy, and after only a few more rough thrusts, Ari screamed out his name, cumming shakily.

It didn't take long for Namjoon to follow and his cum flowed between her legs. "Okay, that was really quick, sorry honey" he whispered apologetically in her ear and kissed her, tracing the gentle curve of her neck with his tongue.

"You can make up for it tonight" Ari giggled, pulling him close with a contented purr. "Challenge accepted!" Namjoon growled, attacking her lips and snarling like an animal, making her laugh.

"Sooner or later they'll find out, better now to think before someone finds out and she's in even more danger!" Namjoon snarled at a bristling, Seokjin. "Namjoon is right Jin, his name will keep her safe." Hoseok interjected.

“I agree, but to introduce her at the ball when everyone will be there…” Seokjin shook his head and gritted his teeth. "Right, she has to claim her place next to me, you know that!" Namjoon demanded coldly.

"Okay, so that means you've already told her what you're up to, right?" Jin asked with a raised eyebrow and Namjoon glared at him. “No, I'm not yet…” he sighed and Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Tell me what?" everyone turned their heads in shock to Ari who had just entered the office. Namjoon hesitated, but then nodded to Seokjin and the others, who hurried to leave them alone.

"What do you have to tell me, Namjoon?" Ari asked, feeling her stomach tighten as all sorts of scenarios formed in her mind.

"Come here, honey" he stood up and she stepped towards him. Namjoon grabbed her waist and pulled her to the couch, sitting across from her. "Ari...baby...look..." Namjoon trailed off nervously, wondering exactly how to explain everything to her.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Ari asked and Namjoon looked at her startled. "What? No, for God's sake!" he was quick to reassure her, taking her hands and kissing them several times. "Then what's up?" asked a now calmer Ari, tilting her head slightly.

Namjoon took a deep breath. "Honey, have you ever wondered what I do for a living?" he asked and she shook her head. "Should I have asked?" he nodded slightly. "Look…baby…I'm…" he trailed off again.

"Okay, look, remember I mentioned Bangtan?" Namjoon asked and Ari nodded curtly. "Good" he took another deep breath and let it out. "What I'm about to tell you may shock you and I want you to know that I will do anything, absolutely anything, to not lose you" he ran his fingers through his hair and looked down.

"Namjoon, you're starting to scare me!" she made him look at her, moving closer to him. "No matter what, I'll support you, you know that" Namjoon closed his eyes sighing and rested his forehead against hers.

"Bangtan is a mafia group, Ari, and I'm its boss" he said quietly and she jerked her head up, blinking startled at him. "You are what???!!!" she gasped in astonishment and Namjoon felt his heart stop beating.

"Honey…" she cut him off and stood up, starting to pace nervously back and forth, a thoughtful look on her face. "Ari, please say something, yell, blame me, whatever, but say something!" Namjoon stood up and, grabbing her shoulders, turned her towards him.

She looked at him as if seeing him for the first time. "You're a...mafia?" she asked quietly and he nodded, breathing heavily. "Like the ones in the books?" she asked again and he nodded again, looking at her intently.

"And they're shooting at you…you're killing people…" she continued, her eyes widening with each of his affirmative nods. "And you want me to stand by you and...be your girl? Be mob boss Kim Namjoon's girl?" her voice grew hoarse and low.

"Did they…kill your wife?" Ari looked at him with such pain in her eyes that a lump got stuck in his throat. He told her he was a mobster, a murderer, and she asked if his enemies had killed his wife, with such pain in her voice that he wasn't sure a normal person could take it without breaking down.

He nodded again. Ari bit her lip and her eyes filled with tears. What, how was she supposed to take this news? What was expected of her? What did Namjoon want from her? Was she really capable of sharing the life of a mobster, of being the woman who would support his life of crime?

"I…" she wanted to say something, but what? "I should think…it's…" she trailed off and bit her lip, looking at him. Her heart ached when she saw how much her answer had hurt him.

She placed a hand on his cheek, her tears already flowing calmly, and even though her answer hurt him, he cupped her face and wiped away her tears. "It's okay, baby, think as much as you need to, I can wait" he leaned down and kissed her gently, then held her tightly against his chest, stroking her back soothingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 199 26
No one gets past The Bangtan Wall. They are the most handsome shield of protection, and they're yours. This is not your run-of-the-mill stereotype ma...
11K 452 22
A Jungkook fanfiction...... Don't judge me please...... It's my first time..... Hope you guys like it 😁😁 Jungkook and Y/N have some great drastic p...
206K 6K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
551K 16.9K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..q⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠q) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...