💕THE BREEZY SILENCE OF LOVE...

By missshruti13

What if Kunti's firstborn was not got by Adirath but instead the child was taken by Ayodhya's king?? What if... More

💕PROLOGUE💕
👑THE ORDER OF THE CROWN PRINCE👑
😧WHY IS HE HERE??😧
🥺I POISONED BHEEM🥺
💕THE BONDING💕
🤔WHAT HAPPENED IN KALING?🤔
💫RETURNING TO HASTINAPUR 💫
💫SUBHADRA'S OPTIMISM💫
🤔GLIMPSE OF FIRST MYSTERY🤔
🙃THE POST-WEDDING GAMES🙂
💖SHANIDEV'S ANUJ❤️
🌜AYODHYA'S PAST🌛
💔THEM💔
🥰❤️THE ROYAL LADIES❤️🥰
🥰THE CLUE TO FIND💞
📚DISCIPLE OF SHUKRACHARYA 📚

💕THE VICTORY OF ROYAL PRINCE💕

2.9K 151 48
By missshruti13

Aditya was in his study room when he saw the scrolls of his brother. A bird has left another scroll for his brother. Another one....this is the 7th scroll he got for his brother in this morning. He didn't want to pry what was happening, but this is getting too much. He took one scroll and opened it mentally praying it'll not be any personal letter of his brother.

Royal Prince of Ayodhya,

We're guarding the territory of Shutudri safely. But there is a sudden silence that frightens us. We dunno which country is going to attack in this region. Gandhar, Sindhu, and nearby countries were being too calm that we're expecting attack. It'll be nice if you come here as soon as possible.

Yours truly and faithfully,
Head of spies.

Aditya's eyes narrowed dangerously and he called his guard to call the trusted servant of his younger brother. He sat on the couch curling the scroll in his palm. When the servant entered, Aditya looked at him judging the man from top to bottom. He asked,"Are you the one guarding Vasu's chamber and corridor??" The guard who was kneeling on the floor said,"I'm one of 25 members, Prince!!" Aditya's eyes widened comically. One of the 25?? What the hell?? What is his brother hiding??

Aditya dismissed the servant not wanting to ask anything about his brother. He didn't even know the territory of Shutudri is in trouble. Even the King doesn't know. But he know his brother was not the type who'll fuss over simple things... That means this is some serious problem.

If Vasusen kept a secret from him as a brother, then he can confront him secretly but this is a political matter, even though he doesn't want his brother to kneel in front of everyone, if the youngest Prince is keeping political secrets, then as a Crown Prince he will investigate the Commander in chief, the matter in the courtroom. He brushed his royal suit getting ready for the session in the court with the troubled mind.
___________________________________________

In Panchal,

Meanwhile, Duryodhan didn't look at Ashwathama but said,"I know you'll hate me but.... I..." Ashwathama narrowed his eyes saying,"We'll deal with it, later. Now let's go to Swayamvar!!" Duryodhan stayed silent for a minute but proceeded to follow his other best friend. Afterall, it is natural for everyone to get angry after this piece of information.

Panchali got ready to go towards the Swayamvar. It's not like she have any choice. Nervousness bubbled up in her stomach and she looked at her frame in the mirror. She look exactly like a doll, a beautiful puppet. Malini, the head maid looked at her saying,"Aww Krishnaa, you look so pretty. Arjun is going to be in awe!" Draupadi closed her eyes tightly.

Arjun...

It's not like she hates Arjun but she doesn't like the idea of marrying him. He reminds her the reason of her birth. Her father's desire to get Arjun as a son-in-law is what she now. She was not supposed to be born actually. And the thought itself made creep crawling her skin. She looked at her eyes. It showed her how vulnerable she is. How helpless and hopeless. God... she's sooo tired of all these.

She reached the swayamvar area when her brother announced her arrival. The beautiful flower opened up to reveal her and she stepped on the stairs to reach the throne. Her slight yellow lahenga skirt caressed the flowers on the floor softly and she said pranam to everyone. Her eyes saw The Prince of Ayodhya who didn't even spare a look at her. She saw him looking at the bow kept in the middle of the arena. Maybe he changed his decision of marrying her!!

She was welcomed with shower of her favourite flowers. But her heart was not in the mood to enjoy it. She settled on her throne with a polite face beside her Sakha and her father. She saw her father smiling at her proudly. Whoah! maybe because she was dressed up like a rich puppet.

Arjun looked at her in awe. He had seen many princesses but the Panchal Princess looked like a goddess of beauty. If he had not been strong in his decision of marrying her, now he is. He looked at his brothers who smirked at his whipped face except Sahadev. The youngest Pandav just patted his brother's back.

Duryodhan and Ashwathama looked at their friend who was busy looking at the bow. Duryodhan nudged his friend asking,"Do you need any help??" Karn shook his head but sat completely relaxed when the Princes and Kings began to try lifting it. He had done enough plans wrapped in his brain. He will unleash it when it is necessary.

Dhristadyumna was reading names of Princes and Kings one by one. Drupad was visibly excited for the name 'Arjun'. When the Prince of Khamboja, he knew the next name was Arjun but to his surprise Dhristadyumna bowed announcing,"The next to compete is Royal Prince of Ayodhya!!"

Drupad's face went to shock. He is the one who deliberately put the name of the Royal Prince at last. Only if he had looked at the angel Madhav then he would've known who's the culprit. He looked at his son who looked at him confused. The arena filled with silence when they saw The Royal Prince coming down towards the bow.

His red royal clothes were shining under the sun and he tilted his head to look at Drupad challengingly for a second before reaching the bow. Drupad was scared. No... He doesn't want Draupadi to marry the Royal Prince. He don't want to be in the control of the Royals of Ayodhya. He slowly whispered to his daughter,"Even if the Royal Prince wins, tell him that you love Arjun!! You'll be safe!"

Draupadi looked at her father in shock. She looked at her Sakha who smiled serenely at her. She glared at him. Will it be okay if she punched his face right away?? She took a deep breath calmly and closed her eyes praying for the Royal Prince's win. What else can she do???

Vasusen rolled his eyes on seeing the bow. It is Indra's bow. It was designed in such a way that it will be lifted and won by Arjun. How pathetic?? He closed his eyes, going to his meditative mood concentrating on Suryadev.

Soon, the whole arena was filled with bright light, sunrays falling over the Royal Prince's frame. Atfirst, it was yellow but as seconds passed the sunrays turned into angry red colour as if it tries to absorb the Prince. Nobody could see the Prince..all they could see is a ball of light on the centre of the arena.

Draupadi stood up in shock. Her eyes filled with worry. Oh God...is he safe??
Though the rays didn't glower over anybody, everyone could feel the angry heat waves. Vasusen's shoulders gained red due to heat and he within a minute took the bow and string it. And it took only 1 minute to hit his Target. Arjun maybe the favourite of Indra but he is Suryadev's favorite boy. He trained in Suryalok for 3 months.

Krishna held Draupadi's hand smiling at her and said,"You got your wish true, Sakhi!!" Draupadi nodded her head. Tears of happiness gathered at the corner of her beautiful doe eyes. Vasusen kept the bow slowly took his own bow and paying respect to his Gurudev. The loud thunder roared back acknowledging the respect.

The flower rain drenched the Prince and everyone were still in daze. Drupadi looked at her servants who brought the plate where the divine garland was kept. Drupad was still in shock. The Panchal Princess was about to step when everyone heard a loud,"STOP".

It was Arjun. Everyone had their mouths open in shock. Boy has the nerve to order the Royal Prince. Karn already expected this. He knows how Jealous Arjun gets easily. The boy is literally worse than him in that department. He calmly said,"I know you'll be hungry by this time, but wait until Princess garland me and vice versa, will you??"

Duryodhan bursted into loud laughter followed by Ashwathama. Glad that they could see humor living within the Ice Prince of Ayodhya.

The other Kings and Princes tried to control their laughter but the way Arjun stood there with his mouth wide open in shock and the way Royal Prince signalled Princess to get down with his forefinger not caring how much he humiliated the third Pandav. Arjun gritted his teeth saying,"Panchal Princess is mine! So Royal Prince, please stay away from this!" And this caught the attention of Vasusen.

He turned around lazily asking,"From what I heard Panchal Princess and you have never met? How come she's yours?? And moreover didn't I already hit the target and won her?" Arjun walked towards the Royal Prince saying,"Haven't you heard she's born for me?? But....ummmmmmmm"

Arjun's upper and lower lip were pressed tightly together and he struggled to open his mouth. Vasusen said,"Don't worry. It's just mouth-binding Astra. It'll leave soon!!"

He gave one cold look to other Pandav brothers who stood up to defend their brother for his humiliation. He gazed at everyone asking,"Shall Panchal Princess proceed or is there anything you want to say??" Draupadi looked at her future husband in awe. Aww, she already likes him soo much....

Draupadi was about to take her step down when Drupad glared at her saying,"Don't you dare Drupadi. Remember what I said!!" Draupadi flinched. Krishna narrowed his eyes saying,"The man had won the swayamvar, Maharaj Drupad. So kindly don't be stubborn"

Karn was patiently waiting for the princess to come down and garland him. So that he'll go to his usual cold and silent self. He hates acting like a lovable and charming prince which in reality he is not. God, even 10 wars will never tire him like this. And nobody is there to say that he's still not acting as a lovable Prince...

Drupad was still holding his daughter's hand. He looked at Vasusen saying,"Royal Prince I'm happy that you won my daughter's hand but Arjun here too is an exceptional Archer. You should give him a chance!!"

Vasusen didn't say anything but stood there silently. Everyone looked at him with fear. Angry Ayodha Prince is never a good sign. Some Princes and Kings though they were upset that they didn't get Draupadi, they wished to go home safe, not after getting brutal beating from The Royal Prince.

Draupadi felt ashamed. She closed her eyes pleading,"Pitashree, you're disrespecting everyone!! You're shaming me". Dhristadyumna gritted his teeth saying,"Pitashree, you're bring irrational here!!"

Drupad challengingly glared at his children but this time Vasusen very calmly said,"Leave her now! If you leave her, then I'll take your daughter very respectfully. If you don't leave then I'm saying this, I'll abduct her!!"

The eerie silence fell over the arena. Bhima roared,"The Royal Prince who followed Dharma used Sungod to lift the bow and aim on it. Where is your bravery and honesty, your majesty?? Your brother would be so disappointed"

Karn serenely said,"There is no rule that I can't ask any help from God, right?? Moreover, if Drupad wants Arjun as a son-in-law, then why in the name of God, he's arranging the swayamvar? He would've simply sent an invitation asking Arjun in hand for Panchal Princess, isn't he??"

Arjun glared at Vasusen darkly. Oh how much he hate this man. He venomously said,"I'm not a woman that someone will come and ask my hand in marriage. I'm a Man and I'm a Prince. I'm supposed to claim her!!" Vasusen royally ignored his blabbering..

The Royal Prince continued, "Also, I don't like the fact that everyone talking as if she's an object here. In fact, I don't want anyone to say she was born to marry Arjun! She's going to be my wife. She's going to be Ayodhya's royal!! A word about her, your head will be rolling on the floor!!"

He was about to focus on Drupad when he said,"Moreover Prince Bheem, in case, if my brother was here, he would've already ordered me to slice Drupad's head and take the Princess with me. But me being a good guy, I'm trying to make everything as peaceful as possible. Now Drupad, you won't dare to disrespect me right??"

Drupad gulped thickly but he's not going to give up. He knows the Royal Prince will never dare to behead him and moreover Krishna is there to save him. He held his daughter's hand tightly resulting in the Princess to whimper in pain. And that's it. Vasusen lost his patience. He gave one look towards his friends who gave one nod to him.

He climbed up the stairs, stopped when he saw only two steps ahead and he said,"Princess, do you want me to give the opportunity to Arjun?? I'll not obey anyone but you..."

Draupadi looked between both...this side she genuinely like this man..that side her Father...Vasusen as though understanding her inner turmoil said,"Say your opinion loudly Princess. This is your life. No one controls you. And don't worry about your father. I'll take care!!" Draupadi took a deep breath and pulled her hand away.

Everyone was looking at her and she was looking at the floor. Vasusen's patience was running thin...he was about to ask again when he saw the Princess reaching her hand before. Before he could ask,

"The Royal Prince won me fair and square. Your Majesty can take me to his Kingdom!"
___________________________________________

Hey all! So a new chapter...I dunno why am I updating today?? Anyway flood the chapter with your comments...

Slowly, the nature of Ayodhya is coming out. What is Vasusen hiding from his family and elder brother??

Karn won the swayamvar. I do not want to write how he stringed and how he concentrated...but since It is designed for Arjun to win, Karn used the help of Suryadev...

Panchali is already whipped ...are you waiting for the bold and mischievous princess?? Then it's coming soon...

Dangers were looming around Vasusen. Let's see whether he escapes or not?!

See you soon. Vote and comment your thoughts on the comment section. Love you all!!

Yours author,
Shruti 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 961 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
226K 17.5K 80
❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...
98.3K 3.3K 37
A 20 year old from kaliyug suffered a lot of issues since her childhood . A fan of Shri Krishna's mischievous behaviour and heavenly smile suddenly l...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

50.7K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...