๐—œ๐——๐—™๐—–, matt sturniolo. ( โœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น for you, and maybe you're too good for me. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . for all of... More

๐ˆ๐ƒ๐…๐‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( stop being sus, man )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ( just take the roll )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ( matt's funeral )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ( wtf is a business class for )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( i'm here now )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( you physically pain me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( no extra caramel? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( i'm sorry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( sort your shit out )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( i don't fucking care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( the ick )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( you do care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( staring problem )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( mine )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( what the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( better kisser )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( top secret )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( just stay )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( a lil smoochie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( in the dark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( shut up for once )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ( unexplainable )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( playing cupid )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( just you )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ( teddies in blankets )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ( thin line )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ( 'rora )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ( pinkie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ( team jacob )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( done. )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( a fool )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ( a spark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ( game over: you lost )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ( not in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ( stop calling me that )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ( on your own )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( how you get the girl )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( you deserve to cry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ( be with me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ( if only she had known )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ( yours )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ( definitely in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ( he's crossed it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ( you're weak )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( like dogs )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( it'll always be worth it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ( i should've been there )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ( ok )

51.1K 1.3K 5.1K
By louis-core

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR !
[ real life ]

❝ OK ❞

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"i just love sleeping so much."

"yeah, well maybe you should sleep and never wake up then."

"someone's feeling hostile today." aurora raises her eyebrows as she brings her knees up against her chest.

"probably because it's five in the morning, i'm half asleep, and you keep shoving your fucking middle finger in my face while i'm trying to drive!" matt exclaims, glancing over at her in the passenger seat.

"well, let's hope you get some sleep on the plane then." she sends him a sarcastic grin, rolling her eyes once he looks back at the road.

it's five in the morning and everyone's loaded in the car to head to the airport. everyone's basically half asleep except for chris and aurora because they had to battle it out for the passenger seat just five minutes ago. auroras still kind of fighting sleep so she knows she'll probably snooze on the plane ride but right now she's awake and trying to get matt awake as well. she's bored out of her mind and needs entertainment. arguing with matt is the perfect thing for that.

"guys please," raven groans from the very back of the car, burying her head against her girlfriends shoulder next to her. "it's five in the fucking morning."

"well," matt says as they come to a stop for a red light. "maybe if aurora would shut up for one fucking minute."

and just like that, aurora is shoving her middle finger right back in matt's face.

this time, since the cars at a halt, matt grabs ahold of her hand, causing her to freeze as he turns to her in his seat. "aurora," he grits his teeth, obviously annoyed. "i swear to fuck."

she narrows her eyes at him for a few silent seconds before snatching her hand away. "fine," she huffs, turning back away from him and leaning back in her seat. "i'll leave you alone."

he rolls his eyes at her childlike behavior before turning back in front of him just as the light turns green.

what he doesn't expect though, is for her to actually leave him alone. she falls silent as the drive continues, not saying a peep as she seemingly focuses on the road in front of them. every time he glances over to the seat next to him and sees her not bothering to mess with him, it has him sighing.

so, a couple red lights later, he turns to her, notices her attention not on him, and reaches his hand out to flick her nose. he does it just to get her going again and it works, seeing as she immediately turns to him, scoffs, and slaps his hand.

for the rest of the ride to the airport, she's pestering him the entire time. he's not near as annoyed as he pretends to be.

when aurora sits next to venus and raven on the plane, they're asleep in the first ten minutes.

she's tired but not tired enough to sleep so she begins to toy with the little tablet thing that's attached to the seat in front of her. she goes through the small amount of options and sighs, none of them interesting enough to fulfill her boredness.

she has an outside seat so she allows her eyes to wander around, settling on matt a couple rows in front of her on her left. he also has an outside seat and it seems he's bored too, mindlessly looking through the activities on the device in front of him.

she turns back to her device and almost giggles when she notices there's an option to text with someone in another seat.

so, of course, she clicks on that. it asks for the seat number of who she wants to talk to and what her name is. she enters 'rory' and glances over at matt's seat, seeing a 69 plastered on the back of it. well, that's genuinely the funniest thing she's ever seen.

she enters the number and as soon as she sends the request, she glances back over at matt. she watches as his device lights up with a notification.

she can picture how his eyebrows must raise as soon as he reads the notification and when he turns around in his seat to find her, she sends him a sarcastic smile. he blinks at her repeatedly before turning back around and accepting the request. she can practically hear his sigh from here.

he sets his name as 'matt' and she instantly begins to type something out to him with the touch screen keyboard.

rory
ur seat number is 69

matt
ok

rory
it's funny

matt
ok

rory
stop saying ok

matt
no

rory
die

matt
i could show the flight attendant this and she'd prob throw u off the plane

rory
ihy

matt
ok

rory
i'll just go find someone else to text then

matt
ok

rory
probably a guy!

matt
not funny

rory
r u clenching ur jaw rn be honest

matt
die

rory
so sweet!

matt
go to sleep

rory
no

matt
yes

rory
u first bozo

matt
no

rory
i wish there was emojis so i could send u an eye roll emoji rn

matt
ok

rory
...
fine
i'll go to sleep
i hope i wake up to the plane crashing

matt
ok

it's 2pm when they finally arrive in la and at the hotel. they all take a pause in the lobby to get everything sorted out.

"okay so..." raven starts, a slightly nervous expression on her face. "the tickets for flights to la costed a lot so you know.. we had to really budget with the hotel."

"okay..." aurora says, not sure where this is really going.

"so!" venus takes the lead. "everyone has to share rooms!"

"okay. no prob-"

"there's only one bed in each though so..." she cuts chris off with a grin, not really caring. "scavenge among yourselves i guess."

"it's still no big deal," matt shrugs, glancing at nick and then aurora. "nick and aurora can just-"

"actually!" chris suddenly interrupts him, sharing a glance with a nick as he walks over to aurora and throws a loose arm over her shoulders. "i was thinking me and aurora should share."

ever since nick walked in on matt and aurora being a little suspiciously close, he's told chris about it and the two have begun conspiring. this, this is a part of proving their theory.

"what..." matt's eyebrows furrow as everyone else doesn't even bat an eye, not really caring.

"yeah, we've gotta catch up on glee so," he tells him, glancing down at aurora who shrugs.

"yeah, alright," she says. she's oblivious, as usual.

"uh..." matt's face scrunches up. "that's weird. nick and aurora should just share. they always do."

"yeah but i wanna watch glee with rory," he shrugs carelessly, watching how his brother gets annoyed over it. "do you have a problem with that or something?"

matt's eyes narrow as he senses what his brothers trying to get out of him. "no. it's just weird."

chris opens his mouth to respond but raven beats him to it. "okay!" she sighs, just wanting to get to her room already. "matt and nick will share and chris and rory will share. just go unpack and then come meet up in me and vees room."

auroras still half asleep from the plane so she just nods as everyone else does. everyone else except matt. he scoffs.

"whatever."

when aurora and chris get to their room, aurora finds the comfiest sweater she has in her bag and instantly goes into the bathroom to change into it. she's 99% sure she's gonna fall asleep once they get to ravens room.

"you seriously brought my sweater?"

"shut the fuck up," aurora tells matt blankly.

chris, who walked in before her, sits on the opposite end of the couch that matt's already sat on. aurora follows after him and sits on the middle cushion, matt sighing loudly just to be dramatic. aurora rolls her eyes and shoves her middle finger in his face for what seems to be the fiftieth time today. he instantly shoves it away.

venus and raven sit up at the top of their bed as nick lays across the middle of it horizontally.

"okay so," raven starts. "i think today we're just gonna chill for the most part because that flight wore me the fuck out," everyone nods their head in agreement. "and then go to dinner tonight just to get out for a bit."

"then tomorrow," venus is the next one to talk. "we have a bunch to shit to do for ravens birthday." she looks over and grins at her girlfriend.

"sick," chris nods.

after that, the group all begin to fall into a comfortable silence. venus, raven, and nick begin scrolling through the hotels tv to look for something interesting to watch. aurora mindlessly snapchats people as matt and chris both scroll through their own tiktok feeds from each side of her.

when she gets bored, she glances over her shoulders one at a time to see what chris and matt are both currently watching. she decides chris' phone is more interesting and ends up watching tiktok with him.

she giggles at one of the videos, telling chris to comment something as he laughs slightly as well. matt glances over at them and rolls his eyes before focusing back on his own phone with a sigh. aurora hears him sigh but doesn't think anything of it as she whispers with chris over a fan edit.

eventually, she begins to grow tired and soon enough, she's fighting to keep her eyes open. she begins to fall asleep and her head slowly falls to rest against chris' shoulder.

her eyes have only been closed for two minutes when she feels just the smallest tug on her sweater (that's actually matt's sweater) from the other side of her. she slowly opens her eyes, lazily turning her head to glance at matt. his eyes are glued to his phone, not paying attention to her as if he didn't just pull on her shirt.

she stares at him for a long moment, eventually rolling her eyes at his stubbornness to not return eye contact, before sighing quietly. she closes her eyes again but this time, raises her head from chris' shoulder, and scoots away from him and instead closer to matt. she turns her body towards him just slightly before resting her head on his shoulder.

he doesn't say anything, doesn't even acknowledge it, but right before she loses consciousness, she feels movement as he begins to toy with the hem of her (his) shirt.

💌

crying and throwing up bc they're so 🫶🏻 and i know what i have written in the notes for what's supposed to happen next

also guys!! dw!!! i dropped that dumb stupid mf that was supposed to be 'my friend' but is now with my ex 👍🏻👍🏻 she looked like a fucking emo furry anyway like stfu go back in ur cage weirdo??? (sorry if ur a furry)

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 9.4K 44
๐ŸŒธ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โŽฏ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow ...
63.7K 862 52
๐Ÿงฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™.. ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ and ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
330K 6.5K 48
โ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. โž โ you don't hate me? โž โ we both know i don't. โž . . . ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”โ”โ”โ” what was believed to be a ha...
126K 2.2K 32
โœงโโœงโœฟโœงโโœง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's decided that she's never getting a boyf...