august | t.chalamet

By 1-800-REG

" salt air and the rust on your door „ when two friends decide to fake date for publicity and reven... More

##! august
##! groupchat
##! unknown number
##! jo march
##! los angeles
##! publicity
##! accidents happen
##! drama llama
##! slip up
##! don't hate me
##! alana
##! sleepover
- PART TWO.
##! elephant juice
##! visit
##! hot chocolate
##! backstage
##! time's up
##! hometime
##! celebration
##! pillowtalk

##! the text

884 29 8
By 1-800-REG

❝     you    pop   when    we    get   intimate   ❞
cinema — harry . . .

As they got onto the plane, Stassie pulled her phone out, waiting for that one text she needed to receive in order to gain peace. But she knew staring at her screen constantly would do nothing beside wasting battery.

Clicking her phone off, she sighed exasperatedly, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. Expect disappointment and never be disappointed. Cool.

"Are you okay?" Timothée asked, noticing her fidgety mood.

"Waiting for the text," she said, looking outside into the window. It was sunset and Stassie wished the plane would take off right now so she wouldn't have to worry about anything except her ears popping.

Timothée wrapped an arm around her, kissing her head and smiled.

"Whether it happens or not, you know how much I love you and how proud we all are of you? It's hard to be able to do that — additionally to everything else you're doing. So, if it doesn't happen, you'll lift your head and carry on. Deal?"

"I don't want to act like a brat but ... this is one thing I'd lose everything for and it would be a dream. Of course, if it doesn't happen, I'll be fine but I think it'll take more than just lifting my head."

"I know, but you're strong. No matter what happens, you'll stay standing strong. Just promise me that."

"Okay. Promise," Stassie mumbles grumpily, holding out her pinky. Timothée intertwined his pinky with hers and they shook their hands, a smile planted on each of their faces. "I'm still anxious."

"You should be. It's a basically life-changing opportunity you've waited ages for. But don't let it take over the trip home. I can't have you stressed when we get back."

What Stassie didn't know was that Timothée had received the text. Whatever is happening, he knows it's been confirmed and it will happen. But he's letting it be a surprise for her so when they get back home, Stassie will be welcomed by a party to celebrate.

"Shall we watch a movie?" he asked, eager to take her mind off it. She nodded, laying her head on his shoulder with plans to doze off as soon as the plane is in the sky.

T!!!!!
Hey, Timothée! Just letting you
know they accepted Ana to join
the song collaboration & they
loved her audition. I wanted to
let you know first so if you'd like
to keep it a surprise for her until
you land, you can. Hope you both
have a safe flight and get home
safe! Lots of love, T. Xxx

Timmy
insane!! thank u T im so
proud of her. may i ask, what
is it you and zayn r doing
with her??

T!!!!!
We wanted to do another
collab song, like IDWLF, but
this one may need three voices
and when Stassie sang in the
studio, everyone thought it
would fit perfectly for the song
so we got her to audition & they
accepted! We're still working on
the ropes of it, but once it's
completed she'll be joining in the
singing and music video. Xx

Timmy
great ty!!! can't wait for
her to hear. ty again, vv
excited !!

Stassie stirred from her sleep and looked over at his phone. Instantly, Timothée switched it off and rested his head back. She grew suspicious at how quick he hid whatever he was doing.

"Why did you hide the text?" she asked, sitting up properly. "Who were you talking to?"

"No one," he lied. Of course, Stassie couldn't pick up on the lie — he was an actor, after all. "I was just scrolling until you wake up."

"Timothée, you were fucking texting, I saw the blue and grey," she snapped. "I'm not an idiot, just tell me instead of lying."

"Stas, I wasn't texting anyone. What do I have to hide?"

"Saying that makes you look really fucking guilty," she said, getting up. "I'm going to go bathroom."

"Stas!" He grabbed her wrist as she walked past him, stopping her. Thankfully, everyone else in Business were asleep. "Wait. Don't be angry, I'm not doing anything."

"I. Need. To. Pee," she gritted through her teeth. Yanking her wrist away from his grip, she stormed down the aisle and knocked on the bathroom.

A woman opened the door, giving Stassie a look and she began to walk away. Then she stopped, skidding to a half and turned around, a look of sudden realisation on her face.

"Oh! You're Anastasia Aniston!" Stassie loved meeting fans but couldn't think of a worse time. She collected herself and smiled, nodding. "Mind if I get a pic?"

"Not at all," Stassie smiled. She felt Timothée's playful eyes on her and could picture the grin he was most likely displaying. The woman took her phone and snapped a picture, capturing Stassie's amazing acting skills as she smiled through the irritation.

A hug was exchanged before she ran into the bathroom, groaning loudly. She sat down after pulling her trousers down and propped her elbow on her thigh and placed her head in her palm, sighing. She didn't suspect Timmy was cheating on her but she didn't like the lack of trust suddenly formed over the fact he was lying.

Maybe he's telling the truth and I'm overreacting, she thought to herself. No. He'd know how to lie perfectly well. Fucking actor.

She rolled her eyes and kept arguing with herself in her head as she left the bathroom. The plane was spinning as she sat back down, slightly furious at her beautiful boyfriend.

"Je suis fier de toi, d'accord? Même si tu es fou. Tout en vaudra la peine. Et ça arrive... J'aimerais juste que tu le saches. Je vous aime." "I'm proud of you, okay? Even if you're mad. It'll all be worth it. And it's happening... I just wish you knew. I love you." He held onto her waist as she lowered herself onto the seat, helping her on. She let him, but scowled at his big French speech.

"Why can't you just apologise in English?" she scoffed.

"Who said I was apologising? I told you what happened," he said. "I did nothing wrong."

"Damn you, Chalamet," she muttered. But there was no jokey tone. Timothée sighed, knowing she was genuinely mad and he couldn't fix it until they got home.

Damn it, Chalamet, he said to himself.

ana banana
does timmy seem like the
kinda person to cheat?

jo-jo🪀
what...

jo-jo🪀
not at all but ima need
context as to why you
are asking

ana banana
he's hiding texts from
me and lying, telling
me he wasn't texting
anyone.

jo-jo🪀
don't worry ab it. i am
100% sure he would
never to anything to
wrong or hurt you bc he
knows he'll have to deal
with me.

ana banana
that is ... surprisingly
reassuring. thank you...

jo-jo🪀
anytime loml

jo-jo🪀
update me if anything
else happens.

jo-jo🪀
safe flight

ana banana
love you<3

As the plane began to land, Timothée felt grateful that Jodie knew about the text, too. Otherwise she would be on his case in a second, demanding answers as to why he was lying.

Being a gentleman, Timothée took Stassie's bags for her, wheeling down two bags off the plane. As he struggled slightly, Stassie took her bag from him and rolled it down herself, rolling her eyes.

He sighed exasperatedly, just wanting her to find out already.

The walk between the plane and the airport in the tube was unbearable. The way here, they were holding hands and walking together, laughing about God knows what — being civil. But now there's icy silence hanging over them.

"Stas, I know you're mad at me," he said. "But just a warning — there's a bunch of paparazzi at the exit. Daya just told me they've found out we were here."

"Fucking shit," she muttered, her voice breaking. Timothée swore she looked like she was about to cry, but he couldn't be too sure as she began to speed up, entering the airport before him.

Finally, they had all their bags with no sign of the paparazzi yet, but here came the hard part. Getting out of the airport. Flo was meeting them outside to pick them up, but they knew it would be impossible to pass the crowd of people there.

Stassie grabbed Timothée's hand as she spotted them, her stomach sinking into anxious butterflies — not the good kind.

Timothée squeezed her hand, thinking she was getting back into her normal mood, but she gave him a look, and all hope he had was lost.

Spotting the crowd, they pushed through the people, Stassie screwing her eyes shut because of the flashing lights in her face. She had to open her eyes again to walk through, but the lights attacked her again and she put her hand to her face, trying to reduce it.

The lights made her eyes water slightly, but it had nothing to do with the argument earlier. Of course she knew she couldn't be crying in the photos otherwise assumptions would be made.

With an overwhelming feeling of relief, they made it out of the crowd of cameras, darting to Flo's car as soon as they could.

They entered and Florence turned from the driver's seat with a wide smile.

"How was it?" she grinned at Stassie.

"Oh my fucking God, better than you could ever imagine. Zayn gives insane hugs," she said. Flo laughed, starting the car. She also knew about the text so she gave Timothée a small smile and began driving.

Timothée wrapped his arm around Stassie and she was too tired to fight it off, so she just sunk into his arms.

a/n:
heyyyy.... so they're still fine. i hope. maybe.
😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.2K 73
"I just followed your scent" "you can just follow my smile" ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ [ SOCIAL MEDIA ] Sebastian Stan [2]
566K 14.5K 44
━━ SEBASTIAN STAN! ❝ PSA! My boyfriend isn't actually my boyfriend. ❞ Where their managers think it's a smart idea to have two of Hollywood's hottest...
262K 8.8K 40
you know i'm a fool for you!
32.4K 380 20
"friends don't do the things we do, ava. but i want you, and i want all of you. you're mine." + lowercase intended ; smutty as fuck ; explicit langu...