Last Human in a Furry World

By pikachukid2020

⚠️warning - tons of gore and blood in this book so ya.. Brian was ranked Corporal and served the military for... More

The Awakening
Nothing is as it Seems?
An easy warmup
New armour?
Secure and Join?
Great Start...
Rescue mission
a tournament
learn about the past.
they have come..
Infiltrate the Compound
Infiltrating The Compound pt.2
Information and Memories
It Already begins.
disgusting.
Why Would They do this..
Onslaught
When Day Breaks..
The Struggle is Real.
Life Sucks
What If?
Alot is Going on..
What a Pain in my Ass
What a Pain in my Ass pt.2
Calm Before The Storm
Calm Before The Storm part.2
The End of The Line.
Epilogue

The Battle Contiues

462 11 7
By pikachukid2020

Brian POV

The last week several countries have led artillery and full on assaults on France as they are easily pushing back, forcing the French farther to the East closer to our position, but reinforcements from Japan arrived as they pushed back gaining some of the land back. As we got recent intel that they now call themselves the F.F aka furries forever, we where able to plan and be the main operation base as we set up several radio stations in middle of town. As well as several air defenses along with Elite as he spends alot of the time scanning the sky. As we have several troops patrolling the area around the base, while Zoey and I where patrolling farther into town as walking past the several abandoned cars and a seeing a few dead bodies here and there probably from the impact of the explosions.

Zoey: Brian..

Brian: what is it Zoey?

Zoey: I detected a lifeform around the corner.

I stared at the end of the block seeing a small figure as it had ears like the anthros does soon going back around the corner as I ran trying to follow it, but as I went around the corner to find the person gone.

Brian: Zoey scan on thermal vision.

A few seconds later everything around me turned to several different colors seeing in the distance was a heat signature of a person in one of the buildings I then approched the building as Zoey turned off the thermal vision as I see the door closed, slowly opening the door I hear someone shuffling within the house as I took out iron ghost and deploying it infront of the door.

Brian: Zoey make sure the person doesn't escape.

Zoey: understood Brian.

I then walked into a the kitchen to hear something move in the next room as I ran into the ran..

Brian: hello? If you can hear me I'm not here to hurt you.

I say loudly enough just in case if the person somehow made it to the next room, I patiently waited for a response till I hear a quick sound of a knife being pulled out then making contact on the back of my amour as I knife broke as I spun around grabbing their arm as they struggled to escape as I was surprised by who this person was.

It was a little boy the age of 8 wearing ripped clothes with brown hair and green eyes. the surprising part was it was half human half anthro.

???: L...let go!!

The boy yelled as I released him and he dashed off to a corner, I approched slowly as I stopped when the boy was in my field of view.

Brian: I'm not here to hurt you.

???: and what should I believe that!

Brian: because I am vary similar to you.

???: that's not true your just a bunch if metal!

I sighed as Zoey knew what to do as she took off the helmet revealing my face as I looked at the boy as I could see him surprised about it as I smiled as he slowly got up and approched me as I got down on one knee as he touched my face as he seemed to be in disbelief.

Brian: is there more of you?

The boy nodded replying to my question.

Brian: can you bring me to them so we can keep you safe?

The boy nodded once again as he walked away as I followed close behind as the suit had already shunk as the boy walked past opening the door and walking out as I grabbed the case attaching it to my lower back close behind the boy as we continued walking as the boy looked back to check if I was still following which I was till he went around back to a trapdoor that led to the basement as the boy opened it and entered.

Brian: Zoey open the Armour as to not collapse the stairs.

Zoey: understood..

Soon the Armour opened as I exited the suit as the boy watched me get out of the suit, I then gestured him to lead as he nodded heading into the basement, following close behind as I ducked as far as I could as I was a bit tall for this. But once I made it through I could see 4 makeshift beds, one made out of cardboard and paper, another is a worn down sleeping bag, another just made out of cardboard, and the last one was a cloth on the ground.

I could see the other 3 children one being the age of 7 and the other 2 where the age of 15.

???: Mike who did you bring?!

Mike: a human just like us!

???: but he doesn't have ears or a tail..

Mike: that's because he's an actual human!

Brian: I am here to save you all bring you guys back to base and give you all food and a decent bed.

I think after I said food they just completely forgot about me being someone who could potentially hurt them as the 3 rushed to me and begged me to bring them with me which was overwhelming repeatedly said yes I'll take you till they shut their little traps up as I walked up the stairs with the children following right behind.

Lucas POV

Me and the platoon where all at base soon our radio coming to life.

Brian: this is corporal Brian, can anyone here me? over.

I then picked up the radio as everyone looked surprised as I replied to Brian.

Lucas: this is Sargent Lucas Dazz what is the problem over.

Brian: I need you guys to get your.. aye! Don't touch that!

Brian was interrupted by someone as we all hear several giggles on Brian end of the radio.

Lucas: Corporal is everything alright over there? Over

Brian: yes everything's fine I managed to find 1 kid who then led me to 3 others and I need your help bringing these 4 back to base over.

Lucas: copy that Corporal tell us the coordinates and we will be there over.

Brian: I'm on Rue des Huttes over.

Lucas: Roger that we will be there in 15 min over.

I then turned off my radio as I spotted a  French soldier passing by.

Lucas: hey you!

He stopped as he turned in our direction as he pointed to himself as I nodded.

Lucas: can you lead us Rue des Huttes street is?

Soldier: sure what's the occasion sir?

Lucas: the "black claw" needs us as he managed to find 4 kids while he went on patrol.

Soldier: oh well follow me then!

He said as he led the way as alpha team and a few specs ops followed leaving the rest behind.

Brian POV

I began walking while the 4 kept asking me questions which I couldn't keep up with all of them shouting at me as I stopped looked at all of them as they seemed to shut their traps as I faced all of them at once.

Brian: how about each of you ask a question ONE! At a time then I'll respond.

They all nodded as I looked Mike that I first incountered as he seemed to knew that I was looking at him to ask the question.

Mike: how are you still alive? I heard they all where wiped out?

Brian: I was but into a tube that kept me alive but the real question is how are you 4 still alive as you probably would've been seen as a human?

Mike: idk..

I sighed at his response as I looked at the next person which was a little girl with blonde hair, brown eyes, and seemed to be a cat.

???: how are you so tall?

Brian: I'd.... rather not awnser that...

I replied as I didn't want to talk about it as I moved on to the next person a boy with black hair and blue eyes as his ears and tail resembles a wolf.

???: how did you get that Armour?

Brian: I got it when I woke up in the tube..

Looking at the next person a girl with dark chocolate hair with brown eyes as they resemble a fox.

???: how long where you sleeping in that tube for?

Brian: when I checked it said 500 years.

They looked at me with the surprised look kids give you when it's something surprising.

???: BRIAN!!

I turned around hearing my name seeing alpha team and a few special ops as they approched us.

Brian: Hey guys!

Lucas: so who did you find?

Brian: homeless kids.

Silver: what do you mean by home...

Everyone stopped as they saw the human anthro hybrid in shock as to what was going on.

Kathy: awwwww!!! You 4 look so cute!! Oh my God!!

Except for Kathy I guess as she was pinching each of cheeks (the face) and basically examining them.

Lucas: how??

Brian: I don't know.

Brian: let's just head back to base so I can keep the promise I gave them.

They nodded as we headed back to base as the 2 youngest kids had ran ahead and tired themselves out after 5 minutes of doing so which I couldn't blame them as they barley ate any food as Kathy was carrying the youngest while Mark was carrying Mike, while the other 2 where following close behind.

Lucas: what do you think will happen to them once we bring them back to base?

Brian: hopefully once we bring them to base we can get them somewhere safe and find a family for them.

Kathy: what if scientists wa-..

I glared at her as that was enough to stop her as the flashing torture of what I have gone through becoming the war machine I am now.

Brian: that's not gonna happen the only thing that the Scientists are gonna fucking get are blood samples not examine them from a glass like a bunch of guinea pigs.

I coldly respond as everyone around seemed tense by my words as the rest of the trip back was silent.

(Timeskip)

Arriving back at base there was tones of eyes on the 4 kids we brought back as we brought them to the doctors to see if any of them had a sickness or anything, which turns out they didn't so we took them to get food which woke the 2 youngsters at the smell of food which they all choked on because they didn't chew long enough.

Brian: hungry kids am I right

I asked as Lucas and a fee other chuckled as the kids just completely ignored my comment and kept eating.

Lieutenant: I see you made an fascinating discovery.

Brian: it's not really a "fascinating discovery Lieutenant.

Lieutenant: how so Corporal?

Brian: because it seemed there was human and anthro relationships going on during the war I'm guessing but it's fascinating how they where able to last this long somehow.

Lieutenant: I never imagined there was a thing between human and anthros.

Brian: that's because they never added it to the books.

Lieutenant: I think we should take them to some...

I looked at the Lieutenants with a nasty stare as I knew what he was going to say as he stopped his sentence as I could see the hair visible standing up as I went back to the kids as they fell asleep with fill stomachs as Lucas and the others took the 4 to a barracks, as I walked away from the little food area as there where patrol units still returning to base.

Brian: Chad, Elite, destroyer, and Reaper can you read me?

Chad: loud and clear Brian.

Brian: have you seen any activity at your position?

Chad: nope just been abandoned cars, ruble, and corpses.

Destroyer: same here.

Elite: nope the sky is clear.

Reaper: .....

Brian: Reaper?

Reaper: I'm picking up several ships heading straight towards the use!

The next thing you know it you hear about a dozen canons shoot at once as everyone at the camp started running like ants as they tried packing the things we need as the explosions weren't that far from our current location.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 337 11
Ekura no longer works on this book, nothing happened i just didn't want to add unnecessary work for him, regardless you should still follow him! :] [...
1.4K 45 15
It is the year 2028. A new virus broke out of a laboratory, turning one person on earth into a furry. The virus is transmitted by bites, much like a...
2.8K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
194K 1.3K 21
Giant book of Male-Reader intercepts would have stop a while ago but a writers dream ya know. Mainly furry but i can do other types rarely and will a...