๐”๐†๐‡! {๐‹. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐}

By -ALICXNT

Faith Morales, an aspiring artist, drug addict and the younger half-sister of Nate Jacobs, was failing school... More

Prologue
Season One
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Season Two
Seventeen
Eighteen

Sixteen

1.1K 59 1
By -ALICXNT

Faith burst through the front doors of the hospital, her lips swollen and her hair a mess as Lexi trailed behind her, both girls slightly out of breath.

"Grace Morales," Faith panted, gripping onto the front desk. "I'm her daughter!"

"Room 203," said the receptionist, sending a sympathetic smile Faith's way. "She's in surgery, sweetheart. She lost a lot of blood and the doctors found a cyst on the heart, it may be awhile."

Faith nodded, thanking her for her time as she headed to Room 203, Lexi following behind her silently.

Lexi and Faith didn't talk. Lexi knew no matter what she said would comfort Faith, who was going through a wide range of emotions as she sat with her head in her hands.

Isabella was away for Christmas, and Faith didn't want to disturb her holiday in the Bahamas, so just as she was about to fire of a text to Frank, the man in question burst into the room.

"I-I'm here," Frank panted, learning over and resting his hands on his knees. "I-I-"

"She's still in surgery," Lexi spoke softly. "The nurse told us she lost a lot of blood and the Doctor found a cyst on her heart, so they're going to try and fix everything at once."

"Fuck," Frank muttered, rubbing his forehead. "Jesus fuck, Faith..." Faith looked up from her hands, her beautiful brown eyes bloodshot. "I-I-"

"I'll be fine, Frank," said Faith with an unconvincing smile. "I just want my mom."

"Y-yeah, me too," Frank said, taking a seat in the chair next to Faith. "She is sorry for everything, y'know? She didn't mean any of it, she just wanted to spite you."

"And she did, and it h-hurt so much," Faith told him, feeling Lexi's hand on her shoulder tighten ever so slightly. "But I wanna forgive her, so fucking much. I just want my mom."

The three fell into silence once more, Frank going to call Suze who had agreed to babysit Evie and David and give her an update on Grace.

"I'm just going to pop to the apartment, baby," Lexi said softly, rubbing Faith's shoulder. "I'll get us some fresh clothes, and something to eat."

"I'm not hungry," Faith mumbled, tapping her foot anxiously against the tiled floor. Lexi sighed, placing a kiss against Faith's cheek before standing up, taking Faith's car keys.

"Here you go," said Frank when he come back into the room, handing Faith a bottle of coca-cola.

"Thanks," Faith sent him a small smile, biting her lip as Frank sat next to her in Lexi's empty seat. Faith pulled her knees up to the chest, taking a sip from the plastic bottle before putting it to the floor.

Faith didn't know what happened next, but she was being shaken awake by Frank. She pulled her head up off his shoulder, sending him a small apology before noticing the occupied hospital bed in the room.

Her mother was there. Awake. Grace had cuts and bruises everywhere, her right arm and right leg and neck covered in plaster, and a long bandage running down the valley of her breasts where they had cut open her chest.

"Mom?" Faith mumbled hopefully, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Hi, baby," Grace croaked out. Faith let out a muffled cry, climbing onto the bed on Grace's uninjured side. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Faith didn't reply, she buried her head in Grace's shoulder and continued to cry, but Grace was alive, and Faith had forgiven her.

—————

"I come with gifts!" Faith said cheerfully as she burst into the hospital room on Christmas Day, two weeks later. David cheered from where he sat on the bed besides Grace, watching as Grace dropped a black bag onto the chair beside Grace's hospital bed. "One for Frank, one for Evie, one for mom... oh no!"

"What is it?" David asked, looking up at Faith over his glasses.

"Santa must've forgot yours," she pouted, placing her hands on her hips as she pretended to be deep in thought. "Hey, kidding," she poked his nose, placing a wrapped box in his lap.

"Yes!" David cheered.

"Hey, mom," Faith smiled, placing a kiss to Grace's forehead. She stroked some of Grace's hair out of her face. "How're you feeling?"

"Better than yesterday," Grace smiled, her free hand reaching up to cup Faith's cheek. "How're you, baby?"

"I'm good."

"Good," Grace patted her cheek. "Under the bed, there's a present for you," Faith smiled widely, reaching under the bed to pull out a box. She watched David cheer when he unwrapped her gift to him, a new Iron Man figure, and laughed as Evie threw her arms around her when she opened the new lip kit Faith had gotten her, before opening her own gift.

It was a new paint set that Faith had been saving up for before their falling out. Faith had completely forgot about it once she had moved into her own place.

"I love it, thank you," Faith smiled tearfully at her mother, who squeezed her hand.

"Knock, knock," came from the doorway, where Lexi stood, aiming a forced smile at Grace. She still held a grudge towards her girlfriends mother for what she said to Faith that day, but it wasn't her place to say anything.

"Hey, babe," Faith smiled widely when Lexi walked across the room and pulled her in for a kiss.

"You ready to go?" Lexi asked, holding her hand out for Faith, who laced their fingers together, placing a kiss to Lexi's knuckles. Faith was going to spend the rest of the day with Lexi, Suze and Cassie before coming back to the hospital before visiting hours ended.

"Bye guys," Faith waved to them all before exiting. Faith gasped when Lexi shoved her into a supply closet, her words not coming out due to Lexi's eagerly kissing hers.

Faith whimpered when Lexi bit down harshly on her lip, her hands eagerly palming Faith's ass through her plaid skirt.

"Merry Christmas," Lexi whispered against her girlfriends lips when they pulled away for air.

"Lexi, I'm fucking bleeding," Faith giggled, tasting the metallic taste in her mouth from where Lexi bit her lip.

"Let me see," Lexi instructed, her left hand tilting Faith's chin upwards, her right hand holding Faith's head in place. Faith's eyes widened when Lexi leaned forward and swiped her tongue across Faith's bottom lip. "All better."

"Lexi fucking Howard!" Faith laughed, slapping her shoulder playfully.

—————

Christmas had come and gone in a flash, and like that it was New Years Eve and Faith looked herself over in the mirror before the New Year's Eve party she would be attending with Lexi and her friends.

She still hadn't really talked to Maddy after their incident while dress shopping for the winter formal, but she wanted to make amends with her. They were best friends.

Faith ran her hands down her black, long-sleeved dress ending at her thigh, throwing a black leather jacket around her for warmth before grabbing her purse from her bed.

"Faith," a voice called behind her as she locked her front door.

"Maddy," Faith breathed out, her heart thumping against her ribcage. Maddy wore a black dress similar to Faith's, but had shown off more of her cleavage and curves.

"I came to talk to you," Maddy told her, her dark brown eyes pleading with Faith's hazel ones. "Without Nate here, without Lexi."

"Maddy..."

"Faith, please," Maddy interrupted her, taking a step closer. "I'm not here to beg you to be with me, I'm not here to tell you I'm better than Lexi..." her voice trailed off as she reached for Faith's hands, but Faith pulled them away, taking another step back. "I just want you to know that I love you, I've always loved you, and I'm so fucking sorry for what happened in Middle School, and for ever choosing fucking Nate over you."

"Maddy..."

"But I will love you for the rest of my life," The Perez girl took a step back. "But I will always be your best friend first, forever and always," Maddy turned to walk away, but something inside of Faith caused her to reach out and take Maddy's arm in her grasp, causing Maddy to stop.

Their eye contact only broke when Maddy's eyes flickered down to Faith's lips momentarily before looking straight back up.

"In another life, we were meant to be," Faith whispered, closing her eyes to hold back years. "But not in this one... I love you, Maddy, but as my best friend."

"I can take that," Maddy nodded, equally as tearful. "I've missed my best friend," she said, pulling Faith into a tight hug.

"I missed you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 12.2K 31
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐œ started: 23/02/22
159K 3K 35
Sequel to "Different" Mila Howard has been living in East Highland for a while now. Staying at the Howards house made her realize what family really...
247K 5.5K 30
๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€
171K 3.4K 13
seraphina parker has a troubled backstory. from murder to drugs, she seems so broken. but when she befriends a boy she meets at a drug deal, she star...