Assassin Love ✓

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Shoot now ask later?

682 43 5
By sihle0071

Sthembiso's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and wear a black suit with a black shirt and formal shoes. I leave two buttons open and i go downstairs and make myself breakfast. I receive a phone call from my dad.

"Baba." I greet. "Second born." he says. "How can i help you?" "We have a meeting." "What time?" "After 5 at my house." "Okay I'll see you then." "Uright?"  (Are you okay?)"Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.)  "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "How is the case going?" "It's going okay. We have a strategy for court."

"I'm glad i just hope this case goes well. Are you still angry that I chose her?" he asks. "I don't have a choice but to accept." I answer. "Just keep things professional between you two and i doubt she's a bad person." "She's not." "Then there is no need to be angry." I hum in agreement."Sharp." "Bye." I drop the phone.

After eating breakfast i rinse the dish and take my stuff. I get out of the house and drive to work. Ever since the shareholders decided to work with me things have been good. The profits are increasing and funny how even though I was arrested more clients are coming. I'm glad Amu was able to help me with this. At least she did serve a purpose after all.

I don't know why I kissed her cheek that day. I feel stupid for doing so but I did and i hope she doesn't think too much about it and she doesn't take any offense to what I did. It wasn't my intention I just got carried away and this is the last time it happens. I can't be lacking when I have a girlfriend.

I'm just wondering when and why she will need my help one day. I know it's not going to be a small thing cause she is more than capable of doing it herself. I've accepted that she is my attorney and i can see that she is not a bad person the problem is that her family/dad is after my family. I don't mind her representing me and the conversations we have are nice even though there is a bit of tension between us sometimes.

I think she figured out that we know they are after us after blurting out that statement but hopefully she hasn't. What are the chances that she hasn't figured that part out because it is quite obvious and also the meeting where my brothers decided to act like fools should be confirmation that we know. I get to work and i enter using the back entrance. I get inside my office and start working.

£

"Surprise." says Siyanda. "Hey." I greet. "Hey Uncle Sthembiso." greets Lusanda. "Hi princess how are you?" "I'm good. I missed you." "I missed you too." She gets out of her mom's grip and she runs up to me. I hug her and place her on my lap and tickle her and she laughs.

I put her down and she sits next to her mom. I hug Siyanda and kiss her forehead and peck her lips. "Uright." I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." answers Siyanda. (I'm good and you.) "Ngiyaphila." (I'm good.)

She gives me a lunch box and i thank her. "I thought you didn't have lunch so I decided to make you." "Thanks. Why aren't you at school?" "I'm not feeling well." answers Lusanda. "Did you go to the doctor?" "Yes." "Get better soon." "Thank you."

"What are you busy with?" asks Siyanda. "Nothing much. I was about to order some food." I answer. "I missed you." "Nami mengikukhumbulile." (I missed you too.) "How is the case going?" "It's going okay. I can't tell you much about whats going on cause i don't wanna risk anything." "But I'm your girlfriend."

"I know and i trust you but Amu says that's it's risky to talk about this case because it might land on the wrong ears." I say. "Wow..You even gave her a nickname and you actually listening to her. I'm your girlfriend for heavens sakes but you choose to listen your lawyer." she says and i sigh. "Don't be jealous over me giving her a nickname it's not even one it's just a shortened version of her name and secondly she knows what she's doing so I should trust her." "Mxm."

I roll my eyes. I don't know why she's not willing to understand that it's standard procedure and the fact that she wants to be jealous over the fact that I gave Amu a 'nickname' is just being petty. I open the lunchbox and start eating with them. She ends up apologising for overreacting and i forgive her and we move on. They leave when my lunch break is over and my phone rings and it's Amu.

"Hello." I greet. "The roles are reversed now." she says.  "You need my help?" "You just read my mind." "What do you need help with?" "I'd rather meet in person cause i don't want any evidence on the phone." "So it's about to go down." "Yes sir." "Okay then just text me when and where." "Sharp ngizokubona." (I shall see you.)  "Sharp." I drop the phone. I wonder what she needs from me that she can't do herself. I guess i guessed to soon with my payment. This is about to be interesting.

£

I take my stuff and go to my car. I connect my phone to the radio and shuffle my playlist and the song Pillowtalk by Zayn.

Climb on board
We go slow and high tempo
Light and dark
Hold me hard and mellow

I'm seeing the pain seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, body but me, body but us,
bodies together
I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you

I personally feel like this is one of Zayn's best songs besides the others that are on my phone. I love this song and everytime i listen to it i end up singing along. I get to my parent's house and take my phone and go inside the house. The others are already here so that means I'm the last one to arrive.

"Sanibonani." I greet. (Hello.) "Second born." says Siphelele. "Ninjani." (How are you guys?) "Siyaphila." they say together. (We are good.) I sit down next to SimphiweyiNkosi and take off my shoes and wiggle my toes. "Sthembiso you will make this place smell." "Voetsek wena son." He chuckles.

"Why did you call us here today?" I ask. "To talk about this Mngomezulu situation." says dad. "I don't want to be apart of it." says mom. "Mah you have to be apart of it. I feel like they going to go big cause phela we the most powerful in the country and southern Africa." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"Ngivumelana no Simphiwe." says dad. (I agree with SimphiweyiNkosi.)  "Hai mina I don't want to be apart of it. I want to enjoy retirement from the mafia in peace with no stress." says mom. "Okay then I won't force you into doing anything you don't want to do." says dad. "Thank you very much. Let me leave you guys." She stands up and leaves.

"Shall the meeting begin?" asks dad. "Yes." "The informant there hasn't told me anything. Apparently Ayabonga isn't sharing any information with them so we won't know their next move." "We already have a setback before it started." says Sbongakonke. "Yes i know but i have a plan which most of you won't like." "Don't bother saying it if we won't like it."

"I am saying it either way. Sthembiso mtanami we will be depending on you for this one." says dad.  (my child..) "I don't wanna hear the rest of the sentence." I say. "You my dear son will have to seduce Amu." "No ways." "Yes ways." "I have a girlfriend." "That relationship is not going anywhere so it doesn't matter." "What do you mean by seducing?"

"Get to know her. Pretend you like her and get her to spill the secrets. I don't know how you going to get her to talk cause she is smart but you have to make a plan." says dad. "Does me getting to know her mean I have to sleep with her?" I ask. "We all have needs Sthembiso." "That's not happening I'm sorry."

"This is the best plan for now and we get to infiltrate their territory this way so you have to do this Sthembiso." says dad. " Baba don't you have another plan." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "We were going to work with the informant but now we not getting any update so plan B." "Hai ke bafo we depend on you." "Can't you choose the other three phela they are single and wouldn't mind getting rid of them." I say.

"Mina I won't pretend i like a person I despise the most so I'm out." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Count me out too I don't like her and won't pretend like i do." says Sbongakonke. "I don't mind." says Siphelele. "You still in school so focus on that." says dad. "Aghh." "Aghh kubani." (Who are you saying aghh to?) "Ngiyaxolisa." (I'm sorry.)

They all look at me. "You already have some type of bond so why don't you take it from there." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "We don't have any type of bond." I say. "Who helped you with the shareholders?" asks dad. "A somebody that i helped long time ago." "Yah right." "I am speaking the truth." "Okay i never said you weren't." I mentally roll my eyes.

"Sthembiso you have to do it." says dad. "You guys should have just told me you hate me instead of this." I mumble. "We don't. We love you but certain things have to be done and it's for the best." says Siphelele. "Yah right you do love me." "We all do its just sacrifices have to be made in order for us to stay on top and not die. " says Sbongakonke. "We not practising witchcraft where we have sacrificial lambs on stand by." I say. Siphelele laughs and my dad glares at him. He stops laughing and clears his throat.

"We don't hate you Sthembiso. It's the only way like Sbonga said." says dad. "You the only one amongst us that has a close relationship with her." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "I knew I was going to regret having her as my attorney I just didn't think it would be this bad." "SimphiweyiNkosi is right so please." says Sbongakonke.

"Lets do it so we can kill them and get it over and done with." says dad. "We can't strike now cause we still have my case." I say. "And in the meantime start seducing her so that once you in its easy." "Fine." I sigh. "Just like that?" "I can easily change my mind." "Nope it's okay. Siyabonga ndodana." (thank you son.) 

I stand up and leave. I don't know how i should feel about what they just said. They want me to seduce Amu and get information out of her. What are the chances of her giving me a chance and letting me in just like that. The song 7 days by Craig David starts playing. I sing along to distract myself and avoid overthinking.

Did she decline? No.
Didn't she mind? I don't think so.
Was it for real? Damn sure.
What was the deal? A pretty girl aged 24.
So was she keen? She couldn't wait.
Cinnamon queen. Let me update.
What did she say? She say she loved to
Rendezvous
She asked me what we were gonna do
Said we'd start off with a bottle of moet for two

I get to my apartment and take my stuff and go inside. I put my stuff in the office and go to my bedroom and change into sweatpants. I go to the gym and connect my phone to the speaker and start exercising. Bagcwele ukudlala labantu. (These people are full of games.) Why does it have to be me? First I had to tolerate her being my attorney and now I have to seduce her.

After two hours of excersing I still don't feel better so I call Siyanda and tell her to come over with an overnight bag. I take a shower and wear joggers only. I go downstairs and make myself food.

There is a knock on the door and i open up for them. I see Siyanda standing there and i carry her straight to the bedroom. Shoot now ask later...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.5K 32
Book 5 of the Jackson Series! Marcella is struggling to break free from all she has ever known. Brought up in a world where she's been caged in with...
10.8K 644 33
THANDEKA NDABA [26] Guarded her whole life, is wed to Zweli Nkabinde, who shows his deceitfulness right before they wed but she is oblivious. As she...
101K 2.2K 33
(No one else will f*ck you the way I do baby. You're all mine and I'm yours.) "Nessun altro ti scoperà come faccio io tesoro. Tu sei tutto mio e io s...
13.7K 276 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...