Call it what you want {Theodo...

By neverbeenanatural_

"My baby's fit like a daydream" {THEODORE NOT X OC } {GOBLET OF FIRE - DEATHLY HALLOWS} 1#theodorenott 1# lor... More

*cast and playlist*
chapter one
chapter two.
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
*5th year cast and playlist*
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chaper fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
*sixth year cast and playlist*
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine ;)
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six

chapter sixteen

6.2K 106 21
By neverbeenanatural_

"I mean what is up his ass lately?" Iris asked as she walked up and down the aisle were Amy was currently sat at.

"That's just him" Amy said rubbing her head, she has been listening to her friend rant for ten minutes now.

"No but it's always me" Iris said suddenly coming to a halt. "I mean he never talks to any of you like that" she sat down next to her and took a deep breath. "Is it because I'm..." she trailed off

Amy sat up immediately knowing where this was going."No, absolutely not. Don't ever think any of us would treat you any differently because of your blood status and if he does I will throw him off the Astronomy Tower."

Iris laughed at her friend telling her how far she would go to defend her.

She suddenly caught her eye on something behind Amy.

Amy turned round and saw none other than Harry Potter, sitting all alone with a few books stacked up around him, looking very tired.

"Is he okay?" Iris whispered

"How am I supposed to know?" Amy whispered back

They looked back at him to see he was looking right back at them. oops maybe they were louder than they thought.

"You uh....all good there Potter?" Iris asked awkwardly to which he replied with a thumbs up, but his expression didn't quite match.

Amy rolled her eyes at her friends attempt and got up and sat right next to him.

"Hi" she said with a warm smile.

"Uh..hi" he replied, suddenly very nervous.

Amy noticed his change of mood and internally smirked, she knew he had a crush on her last year and it was a pretty good flex, the boy-who-lived thinks I'm fit.

"So what's up with you and Weasley?" She asked with no filter whatsoever.

He was taken aback, "uh what do you mean?"

"Well I saw how he wasn't sticking up for you in potions and I thought that was unusual as he is supposed to be your best friend"

He sighed and gave in "it's just...he doesn't believe me about all of this...he thinks...he thinks I put my name in" he replied sadly

"You're kidding?" She asked very surprised by the ginger boy

Harry just shook his head.

"Well I can tell you this" she said leaning forwards, "your friends think Pureblood Slytherins are evil and mean and whatever, but if I was you, I know for a fact my friends would believe me and back me to the end of the earth no matter what."

They turned round to see Iris trying to balance a quill on her head but failing miserably.

Amy sighed and turned back to Harry "even if they are not the brightest lot."

He laughed at her comment, he felt weirdly comfortable venting to the intimidating girl yet he felt a sense of understanding from her.
"Yeah I guess you lot aren't that bad" he said with a smile

"But Weasley will sort himself out and come back to you , I mean, does he even have other friends?" She asked

Harry shook his head and let out a quiet laugh. Amy smiled and knew her job was done. She stood up and ruffled his hair, then joined her friend.

"You just have a way with words" Iris said to her mockingly.

Amy just threw her quill at her.

—————————————————————-

The following week went pretty slow but that was mostly because of Mattheo and Iris not speaking. This was the longest an argument of theirs had dragged on but Amy knew they would sort it out soon.

They were currently having their breakfast in the Great Hall, which was buzzing of excitement as it was the first task of the Tournament. Iris has told us that Cedric knew what it was but didn't tell her as he didn't want to spoil anything, this just excited us even more.

"So not even a subtle hint?" Blaise asked, for what felt like the hundredth time whilst putting scrambled egg onto his plate.

"How many times zucchini? I don't know." Iris replied annoyed

"Oh come on! I just need help with my bets" he said flinging his arms up which cause egg to land on the people behind us.

"Who are you betting on?" Amy asked

"Krum of course" he replied like it was obvious.

"Well I think Diggory will do good" Enzo says truthfully, which Amy saw earned an eye roll from Mattheo

"What about you Ames?" Enzo asked

All of their eyes were now on her.
"I don't know....maybe Harry". This caused many different reactions. Blaise rolled his eyes and scoffed, Enzo raised his eyebrows like it wasn't a bad idea and Iris smirked at her, knowing about her and Harry's interaction last week.

"Yeah right" Blaise said, practically laughing "I don't think he will last five minutes."

"Don't be jealous Blaise" Iris said nudging him

"Whatever, the reason I'm not in it is because it would be unfair to the others" he assured himself.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Amy said, patting his back.

————————————————

They were now all seated in a the newly placed arena, looking down at the dragon's enclosure. Cedric had completed his task and actually did quite well, he transformed a rock into a dog to distract the dragon. This still caused Amy to have many nail marks in her arm from Iris sitting next to her and repeating "I can't watch," or "is it over?", but her favourite was "I bet he looks so good right now but I'm too scared to watch."

On the other hand, Blaise's bet seemed to be looking good, as Krum hit the dragon with some sort of spell that they have never seen before. Unfortunately though it went trampling around in agony and squashed half the real eggs - reckon they will take marks off for that, but he still was the quickest so far.

Fleur on the other hand, probably came out with a few injuries as she put the dragon to sleep, but then it snorted, and a great jet of flame shot out, and her skirt caught on fire.

Now it was time for the person Amy was most nervous about, Harry Potter. She had been offering him help all week but he turned her down every time, so she thought he had it all worked out, well hoped he did.

"Time for your favourite, Griffin." Blaise said with a smirk whilst counting his coins.

"I wouldn't get you money out yet Zabini" she replied

He just scoffed and carried on

Amy was still pretty confident in Harry, until she saw the dragon. It was like a monstrous, scaly black lizard with it's  wings half furled and evil yellow eyes scanning the arena. It was also thrashing it's spiked tail, leaving yard-long gauge marks in the hard ground. This was definitely the worst one yet.

Blaise looked at the dragon then to Amy and patted her back saying "I would get your money back while you still can."

She was about to reply when everyone fell silent, Harry had just stepped out of the tent into the dragons den.

There was a moment of peace as he just stood there, taking in his surroundings, that moment was then squashed as the dragon flung Harry with its tail. This caused the crow to make a great deal of noise with a mix of "oohs" and screams.

Harry then got up as quickly as he fell down and pulled out his wand, about time Amy thought.

"Accio Firebolt!" He shouted

Everyone stood up and looked around the sky for the broomstick, but it was nowhere in sight.  But they heard it. Speeding through the air behind them; they turned and saw the Firebolt hurtling towards Harry around the edge of the woods, soaring into the enclosure, and stopping dead in mid-air beside him. Harry wasted no time and jumped straight on and soared through the air. This initiated a flood of cheers from everyone watching, even Blaise, Mattheo and Theo looked impressed.

He was flying from every direction around the dragon, angering it more and more, it wanted to take off. It spread its great black leathery wings at last, as wide as those of a small aeroplane - and Harry dived and seized the golden egg.

Another roar of cheers broke though. "Look at that!" Bagman was yelling. "Will you look at that! Our youngest champion is the quickest to get his egg! Well, this is going to shorten the odds on Mr Potter! Incredible flying too, did you see that, Mr Krum?"

That last comment caused a smug look on Amy's face and she turned to Blaise, who raised his eyebrows and accepted defeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 5.8K 81
A Diggory and a Nott In which, they both fall in love with each other. Theodore Nott x Fem OC! ootp-post-war
1.2M 24.6K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
139K 2.7K 29
WARNING: really superduper cringe 🦦 ↱ FIRST FANFIC, multiple povs ˚⋒ 🍂 ! slowburn ! 🪐 ꒱° female!reader who knew he would fall for his...
42.6K 590 12
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...