Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 7

170K 8.6K 1.1K
By lostlixee

2.50k views This soon....
Thank you Thank you so much for your love🥺❤️

_________ ✨✨

Tenu Takeyan Bina Ni Dil Rajdaaa...

Muhalle Wichon Kooch Na Karin,

Dewan Wasta Oh Biba Sohne Rab Da,
Muhalle Wichon Kooch Na Karin.

_________ ✨✨
.
.

Everyone gathered at the temple as it was the time of morning prayer.

"Good morning bhabhies.." Veer said hugging with either side to Akshita and Tara.

"Very Good Morning." Akshita said, scrunching his nose.

"Bhabhi looks in a playful mood today" Avyansh teases her.

"Yes, she is playful today!" Ekansh said coming towards them looking at Akshita, she instantly looks down.

"Huh?" Veer asked, not understanding.

"I mean she never behaves like this!" He gives an excuse.

"You never know bhai! You were not there when Bhabhi becomes more than playful okay" Trisha said, hitting Akshita's shoulder playfully with hers.

'He was never there!' Akshita thought with a pale face.

Ekansh understood the reason for her pale face and walked away without saying anything.

"Everyone, come now. It's time for the prayer, and since everyone is present, we will all perform the pooja with our respective partners," Gayetri announced.

Gayetri and Adhiraj did aarti first followed by Rashmi-Shlok, Bhava-Trilok, Veer, Trisha and Tara-Avyansh.

Tara handed the plate of aarti to Akshita, and Ekansh comes close to her to grab the plate he puts his hand on her, making a shiver run down her Spine and her heartbeat raise, Akshita looked at him who was looking at God, she averts her gaze and start moving the pooja plate.

'Bhagwan ji! I never wished for anything, but today I will and you know the Reason....keep this family happy and Inki Saari problems dur kar dijiye..' She prayed to God closing her eyes, Ekansh stole a glance at her while she was lost in her prayers.

(...and keep all his problems away)

'God keep my Family Happy and Safe, MY WHOLE FAMILY ' He prayed and said the last three words looking at her in his mind.

Akshita gave Aarti to everyone and put the plate in the temple, later everyone sat at the dining table for breakfast.

Everyone starts serving themselves while Akshita serves Ekansh and then herself.

"Mom please ask any servant to clean Akshita Bhabhi's room, there are lots of rats, bhabhi is scared of them" Trisha said eating her breakfast while Akshita choked on her food.

"Arey beta Aaram se" Bhavna said.

"Bhabhi are you ok?" Tara asks with concern, to which she nodded.

"Okay, I will inform the servants, but there shouldn't be any rats where it comes from," Rashmi said with a frown on her face.

"Bhabhi saw a rat yesterday also" Veer said, and Ekansh confirmed which rat they are talking about by looking at her nervous face gulping hard.

"Yes, but she said today she saw even a big one" Trisha replied making Ekansh look at Akshita with a raised eyebrow while sipping his juice so no one can see his expressions.

"Then spray pesticide in the room and the rat will die!" Avyansh said and this time Ekansh choked on his juice.

He looks at her with a 'done' face.

'Gone!!' she thought, gulping hard.

"Beta if you are scared then you should have asked Ekansh, he would have at least got the rat out of the room" Shlok asked.

'How can I get myself out of my room?' Ekansh muttered under his breath but Akshita heard.

But he curiously looks at her to know what a super excuse she gonna make now, but before she could say anything Trilok said.

"He would have known bhaisaab, didn't you know Ekansh you have a rat in your room?" Trilok asked Ekansh.

"I didn't find that's why I was about to ask a servant but Trisha asked first" he replied looking at Akshita with an emotionless face waiting for any kind of reaction from her.

She snapped her head, he didn't say anything.

Adhiraj knows his Grandson, he just slightly smiles.

"If everyone had their breakfast then get up Tara has some rituals to do before going to her home" Gayetri said getting up.

After everyone had their breakfast Tara performed some rituals and her brother came to take her, she went with him after bidding bye to everyone, Avyansh will go tomorrow to get her back.

"Shlok Me and your dad are going to Satsang, it's Sunday" Gayetri said

"And our dinner will be there so don't cook for us" Adhiraj said to Rashmi and they both went to get ready.

"I and Bhavna are going to the Orphanage as always," Trilok said.

"Well then it's Sunday so....." Shlok said, rubbing his back and looking at Rashmi.

"Yeah, papa and mom you guys also go and enjoy" Akshita said, understanding her father-in-law.
He thanked her, gesturing with his eyes.

"Maa, I want to go to a temple, can I go?" Akshita asked Rashmi sweetly.

"Han beta, why not! You don't need permission, Go. As you four always go and take that ungrateful brat too" Rashmi said pointing at Ekansh who was about to go upstairs.

She chuckled but soon stopped when she got a glare from that ungrateful brat meaning Ekansh.

"Bhabhi, I want to come but this husband of yours wants me to attend a meeting, ask him to cancel it." Avyansh said with puppy eyes

Ekansh glared at the Bhabhi-Devar duo.

"No excuse you already had many leaves now go and get ready" Ekansh orders him to which he pouts.

"Bhabhi you go with Bhai, actually I and Veer have to go to the library to take some books. It's really important as exams are coming, you know we don't leave you on Sundays" Trisha said feeling bad.

"You guys go, there is nothing to say sorry about" Akshita gives them a beautiful smile.

"Bhabhi, I promise I will come back soon till then bear with this man" Avyansh said looking at Ekansh who was standing there with his poker face.

"You Sure Bhabhi?" Veer asked and she nodded.

"What do you mean by sure? She is going with her husband not any Mafia that you are saying like this Veer" Bhavna scolded her son.

Well, she prefers to go with the Mafia. He will be less scary than her husband.

He just shrugged it off, after everyone went to their respective places Akshita looked at Ekansh who was already looking at her.

"I'm sorry" she apologised looking down.

"Why?" He asked with a frown.

"For morning and th...that ex..excuse" she shuttered but he didn't say anything.

"And you don't worry I will go by myself, you don't need to come, I will not tell anyone" she said looking nervous.

"Get Ready! I don't want to disobey my parents" he said coldly and moved upstairs but stopped in the middle but didn't turn.

"And stop saying Sorry for Everything"
He said and went to his room.

She looks at him in shock.

'Did he hit his head somewhere? He is not behaving normally' She thought.

After getting ready Akshita and Ekansh both left for the temple of...
Lord Ram and Goddess Sita

The whole drive was silent which was killing Akshita but she was too scared to say anything.

When they reached Ekansh said..
"Let's take the plate of pooja from there" indicating the big shop near the temple.

"Rukiye...I mean why from there, we can take that from here too, it will help them" she said softly looking at the small handcart.

She moved towards them and started taking the things needed for prayer while Ekansh just looked at her.

After that, they both climbed the stairs to the temple. When they reached the top, Akshita handed the plate to the priest, who took it with a smile.

After doing the prayer the priest returned her the prasad and said something that made Ekansh shock. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What happened to Ekansh all of sudden?

How's the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 60K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...
89.8K 5.4K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
51.1K 3.4K 18
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
2M 118K 46
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...