Caffeine Siblings

By Axlotls_is_coot

TW: abuse and descriptive details of stuff!! before you read this, this is important!!! so this is an espress... More

when i opened my eyes
Mommys very sorry
The run away
A new start
beggining of the party
finding out madeline and espressos bond
Returning of my father.
Wont be posting for a while!!
second attempt of running
see you soon.
re-uniting
helping out a friend
Were you Vanilla Madeline?
always report to mum when your struggling.
fine. I accept your apology (espressos side still)
stuck with him. (lattes side)
huh. weird.
no. I cant like him.
Am I allowed to like him?
Considering their feelings
huh. wonder who?
mothers wish is for you to live your life happily.
devestation hidden.
see you soon, Again.
1st day of regret
madeline, madeline, madeline!
such a lie.
keep it in, espresso.
I dont want him to come back
Espresso was by his side.
just a peck on the lips, thats all.
finally.
(not a chapter) the end

accept his apology (espressos side)

507 13 53
By Axlotls_is_coot

Espresso woke up early and headed to the bathroom. He grabbed his toothbrush and spread the toothpaste on top. He started brushing, but he then felt somthing crumbling under his foot. It sounded like a wrapper. He looked down and saw a PAD WRAPPER!? Latte was on her period!? He finished brushing and washed it off with some water. He grabbed the pad wrapper, 2 fingers pressing together while the wrapper was between. He threw it in the bin and instantly ran to Latte angrily.

"Hey! Don't leave your..um..privacy stuff, on the bathroom counter!" He studdered trying to think of a word for period.

"What? Oh, sorry. I was just too...busy. marking grades and..stuff." She also studdered trying to think of an excuse on why she was up. But really, she was begging her mother.

~

"Hey, guys. Do you think my girlfriend is using me-"

"Yes." The boys replied fast.

"B-but, if I want to break up with her, how will I do that? What if I hurt her feelings." Madeline said as he leaned on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Man, she has you wrapped around her finger. You need to be wrapped around your OWN finger" Vampire said, acting a little odd.

"Vampire, did you drink AGAIN?" Madeline asked, not surprised at all.

"Whaat? Noooo." Vampire said lazily as he shook his head slowly.

"Yeah, he did. I decided to get cocoa to be mine myself, but Vampire insisted he comes and ruined everything." Mint said as he locked his eyes on Vampire, purposely trying to make him regret drinking. They heard the sound of a metal door creaking. They turned around and espresso was there, placing his books in his locker.

"Hey Espresso! If you don't mind me asking, why were you crying? Don't deny it, i know you were." Madeline asked. Espresso stayed quiet and looked down at the marble floor. Espresso closed his locker door and walked away with his book pressed on his chest while holding it with his arms.

"None of your buisness" He said quietly as he narrowed his brows a little. This time, Madeline got really annoyed. Espresso would always walk away like that, and he didn't like it. Madeline grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"No, your not going. You always walk away when I try to talk to you, it's annoying! Cmon, I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything!" He pleaded.

"Did I not make myself clear!? I said it's nothing! You don't always have to butt in to my personal life , Madeline!" He spat as he snatched his arm away. Madeline stood there, then his brows narrowed.

"Espresso. You've always been so hard on me, can't you at least for once tell me about somthing personal?" He asked desperately.

"No!" Espresso screamed. By now, a few people were staring.

"Come on, you've never told me anything! The only thing I know about you is the fact that you ran away from your abusive father and came to me. THEN, you decided to LEAVE me." Madeline spat. He instantly cupped his mouth, eyes widening at the same time. He had just blurred out a secret that espresso told him not to tell anyone of. Of course  that wasn't true, he knew a lot about espresso. Like he knew the fact that espresso didn't like crowds and despised it even more when people stare at him. Espressos eyes widened also, and his heart started to ache.

This time, Madeline was the one who broke a heart.

It wasn't espresso.

Espresso started to feel fusteration, rising up his body. He clenched his teeth and dug through the cover of his book as hard as he could. But he realised that everyone was staring.

He felt overwhelmed.

He didn't know what to do.

Espresso closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He dropped his book, causing it to open. He stormed out of the school, just like that. Madeline started to feel his eyes stinging.

"Madeline, are you okay?" Asked herb.

"What do you think? I just hurt somebody and your asking me if I'm okay!?" He snapped. Sparkling instantly came between them, mostly trying to defend herb, his crush.

"Alright alright, herb was just trying to be nice, Madeline." He said as he tried to calm everyone down.

*ring ring ring*The bell had rung. The crew headed off to class feeling awkward from what just happened.

~

Espresso had called the school and told them that he'd be absent due to some problems happening with his apartment. Of course that was a lie, really, he went home becuase he couldn't control his feelings. Madeline had just blurred out a secret, and now everyone would stare at him weirdly. He headed to his room, and sunk into his bed. He stared at the ceiling, his heart getting hammered with fusteration.

"Madeline. That dumb person, Madeline. He had promised me he wouldn't tell anyone. And now, he told everyone." He murmured. He sat up, put his elbows right above his knees and buried his face into his palms. He couldn't help it, he just had to cry.

"Mum, mum! Please, help me." He pleaded. "What if everyone at school thinks worse about me? What if they think I grew up just like dad?"

~

Madeline couldn't focus on anything. All that filled his mind was if he had hurt espressos feelings. He bit his nails non-stop, worrying about his best friend.

Madeline had remembered the same scene happening at his mansion, when espresso and him were only young.

Im not your bestie madeliene! I wouldn't be 'besties' with someone as dumb as you! You can't even understand simple math!
(Hehe took it from my other chapter)

Madeline remembered espresso walking off the same way he did today. Madeline remembered the stabbing feeling in his heart, crumbling it to peices. He felt the same pain, but worse. He decided that he'd visit espressos apartment and have a chit chat to say sorry right after school.

~

*after school cuz I'm lazy*

Madeline walks in the streets on the way to espressos apartment. He had the book that espresso had dropped in his hands. He stood infront of the apartment building and took a deep breath before walking in.

*knock knock kncok* Madeline knocked on the door. Espresso answered the door, considering he was the only one home. When he saw madeline he instantly closed the door.

"What!? Wait! I'm sorry!" He begged.

"Just go away." He said, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. Espresso started to walk into his room again until he heard madeline mention his book.

"Okay, well I guess your not getting your espresso magic book back!" Madeline said. That caught espressos attention and he took a few steps back to the door.

"You have my book!?" He asked.

"Yep. I guess I'm keeping it unless you open the door." He said sarcastically. Espresso opened the door and glared at him. Madeline was smirking with his arms crossed.

"I knew you'd come back." Madeline said. Espresso snatched the book away and slammed the door again.

"Wait you didn't let me apologise!" Madeline said.

"I already retrieved my book. So you don't have a reason to be here." Espressos said back.

"Espresso I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Madeline pleaded.
Espresso rolled his eyes and went to his room. Madeline kept saying sorry through the door, but Espresso just ignored it. He opened the book to find a peice of paper saying 'Espresso I'm sorry'. Espresso got really annoyed and went back to the door angrily.

"Would you stop apologising!? It's disturbing me and a whole lot of other people down stairs!" He hissed.

"But you need to forgive me!! Im not leaving until you forgive me!" Madeline said as he knocked on the door multiple times.

It's ridiculously cute how hard he trys to apologise.

Espresso thought.

What? Why am I saying these stuff, he hurt me.

"Just go away! I'm not going to forgive you, so you might as well go home or sleep outside." Espresso spat. He didn't hear anymore noises from madeline, so he thought he had left. But he sure was wrong.

~

Latte was on the way back to her apartment, until she saw a big, blonde figure sitting infront of their door. Legs crossed and stared at the door.

"Hey madeline!" She bent down and placed her hands on Madeline's shoulder from behind, and he jolted back in surprise.

"Oh! Latte! Your home!" He said.

"Yes, I am. But your not. Tell me, why are you sitting infront of my door?" She asked, feeling a bit curious.

"Oh, I'm waiting for espresso to forgive me." He said.

"Forgive you? Well, depends on what you did. What did you do to upset espresso?" She asked. Madeline stayed quiet. He didn't want Latte getting mad at him.

"Oh um. I don't feel comfortable sharing it." He said.

"Oh okay." Latte brushed it off and invited madeline inside. Espresso was in his room working, as usual.

"Where's espresso?" He asked. When espresso heard Madeline's voice, he panicked.

"Hes probably in his room." Latte said. Espresso heard a heavy sound coming towards his room, it was Madeline. Espresso quickly hid himself in his closet. He didn't want to see madeline at all. His heart started to pound when Madeline's footsteps were coming closer to the closet.

"Espresso, I know your in there." He said. Espresso stayed quiet and cupped his mouth. Madeline flew open the closet door and pulled him out.

"Come on, you know I didnt do it on purpose! I was just angry." He said, with 2 hands on espressos shoulders.

"Do what on purpose?" Asked Latte. Both espresso and Madeline turned to the door and saw Latte there.

"Latte, you know I said I didn't feel comfortable sharing it!" Madeline said. Madeline turned to espresso, sweating bullets. He was sure that espresso would snitch on him to Latte.

"Oh, he accidentally crashed me down in the janitors closet. No biggy." Espresso said. Madeline was shocked. Why did espresso lie?

"What? That's not what happene-" Espresso quickly covered his mouth with his hand and smiled awkwardly at Latte.

"Hm. Okay." Latte said suspiciously.

She lowered one of her brows and walked off with her arms crossed. Espresso ran and closed the door, then he glared straight at
Madeline.

"Madeline. What are you doing here? didn't I tell you to go away bastard!?" Espresso hissed.

"Before I answer that, why did you lie? You didn't actually get pushed into the janitors closet." He asked.

"What? Do you want to get in trouble by latte?" He replied.

So he was defending me.
Madeleine thought.

Madeline didn't say anything.

"Exactly. Now answer me, are you stalking me!?" He asked.

"No!" Madeline replied a bit too quickly, and he waved his hands gesturing a 'no'.

"You replied a little too quickly. Makes me believe you ARE stalking me."Espresso said  with a brow lowered and scanning him up and down.

"No! Not at all! Latte let me in here!" He screamed.

"Shhh!-" Espresso shushed Madeline, but he got cut off when Latte Burst through the door, causing espresso to stumble.

"You think I don't know you two are secretly dating!?" Latte screamed.
Both madeline and espresso jolted in surprise and instantly turned red.

"What! No I'm not dating Madeline!" Espresso screamed.

"Then why did I hear you say 'shhh'" Latte said, as she crossed her arms.

"He was telling me to shush because I was yelling! Not becuase we were making out!" Madeline screamed.

"Oh." Latte awkwardly laughed and closed the door slowly.

"Madeline, just get out!" Espresso screamed. He stormed behind madeline and started escorting him out.

"Espresso, I haven't apologised!-" Madeline turned around to face espresso, but Espresso kicked him in the belly and slammed the door. Espresso sighed angrily and fell back on his bed.

"Gosh, both Latte and madeline are such a pain." He whispered as he rubbed his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 240 15
Disclaimer: The art does not belong to me. Credits to it's rightful owner/s. https://pin.it/5eTEUXY This story is set in a human AU. "In times where...
1.1K 34 6
The two opposites, Espresso and Madeleine, are to go on an expedition together, beyond the Tainted Forest, just as it gets to be a deadly kind of dan...
12K 188 20
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗺𝗴 This book contains mentions of abuse and neglect, as well as a mild... spicy part 🤭❤️ Some cussing is included too...
2.8K 33 31
ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: Espresso and Butter Madeleine were childhood best friends until Butter was forced to move away. They had lost contact with each other...