𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘©π’‚π’ƒπ’šπ’”π’Šπ’•π’•π’†π’“ |...

By Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... More

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
4. she saw too much
5. reverse uno
6. the bad tension
7. a taste of sins
8. taste of your own medicine
9. the picture of him
10. think of brielle
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
14. she's not me
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
21. the plans he made
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
26. is it made in love?
27. you're too hard to let go
28. her feelings
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world
Epilogue

3. needed me

1.4K 33 15
By Thebandguy

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

"I like how she's really good in Math." The tutor told me as she packing her things. "She even perfect the problem i gave to her, she getting better and better at it. One thing to remind is dont let her distract onto something."

"Well, she's a kid, she only playing im sure she will never get distracted on little things." I smiled. "Thank you for your time."

As i walked her through the front door and helped her to her things. I watched Brielle while she's having a tutor and she's really good at math, it's like she's not even trying but damn she's really good. I wonder why Alex doesn't want to take her on school like, going on school instead of having a tutor. Brielle is a very smart girl, too smart that she had a lot of questions on small things that i dont even know what to answer.

One week of me working here, i think it's not that bad. Brielle is not that naughty kid, like always playing around, she actually listening to me unlike to the other kids that too selfish brats. One thing I noticed to her is when she is answering a own opinion question she find it very hard like she's really struggling.

Thankfully I haven't seen Alex when he came home for over a week. It a little stressed me because Brielle always asking me about her father, like when is he going home and then she also asked me this: Did my Daddy leave because he doesn't want to see me?

I just hate for the fact she is thinking something like that cause that's not even a good. And because of that question i feel like Alex never hanging out with his daughter.

"Hey, you did a good job with your math." I told Brielle, seating next to her to the couch. "How did you learned that easily?"

"On Youtube." She shrugged her shoulder. "It's much better of researching instead of having only a tutor."

"You're very smart girl, Belle." I told her and tucked her hair behind her ear. " Im very proud of you."

"Thanks, you're the only one who said that to me."

"Like what?" I asked curiously. "Like 'im proud of you?"

Belle nodded her head slightly . "Yeah and that im smart girl. My Daddy never say that to me."

Uh-Oh what else Alex never say anything to you?

"Well, i do Belle, you're very smart kid and im sure your Daddy is proud of you too." I replied softly. "Always make your Daddy proud of you Belle, okay?"

Brielle shook her head emphatically. "That's what i always do but he never noticed."

I..Uh, well..I thought guardedly. "Of course your father noticed all the things you do...And his problems make him forget about how great you are." I said softly. Trying to make her feel happy.

We're in this part that she's asking about her father. I just hate when this kid thinking that her father was not proud of her or something. Or is he really not proud?

"I want to see him, Yelena."

I froze when she asked those last sentence that came to her mouth. This is another words that i dont want to hear from her, it's not like it irritated me. It's just i dont know what to say to her, when Alex is too busy and im sure he don't have time to see his daughter even though he's home.

"Your father is kinda busy right now but you will see him later Belle, but right now why dont you take a rest? Then we'll see Daddy later, okay?" I said getting off my feet and grabbed Brielle hands. She only nodded and follow me through the kitchen.

I just made her something since she told me that she wants to eat first before taking a rest. God, i feel so bad to Brielle, she's only kid and this is already she's thinking. What do I expect, Alex doesn't care to his own daughter, i feel like he only care for his business or probably his girlfriends, but Brielle was such an extraordinary smart, beautiful, sweet child and who only want to hang out with her own father.

Alex don't realised how lucky he was to Brielle. Since when Alex came home, he didn't give a damn to his daughter. He only gave her a toy then after that he's on his office all day. Well, apparently Alex and I haven't seen each other so I haven't talk to him, i wanted to talk to him about his daughter.

Im only working here for a week but Brielle, i feel bad to her.

...

Later that night after i waited Brielle to take a sleep i went to the kitchen to grabbed some water. This house is too big like, when you are thirsty and you need water, you're probably dead before you can reach the kitchen.

God i missed Yaz and Aneesa, i did talk to them when i got the job and they told me that they know Alex Turner, they basically told me that he's business man. That's when i found out that they own a grand hotel with casino.

No wonder why he only care about his business.

"What do you think yer doing?" A voice said behind me, i already knew whose voice is that.

I turned around to see Alex standing in the door frame glaring at me. He slowly moved closed to me as i tried to walk backwards but my back already hit the counter behind me and now im basically stuck. Which is im doomed.

"Why are you still 'ere?" He growled. "In fact, didn't i told you to leave?"

Shit, here we go again. I was hoping earlier that i will bumped to him so i can talk to him but i guess I regret now. He's not in a good mood. He moved closer and closer that make my heart beat fast, being closer to him is making me crazy.

I took a deep breath first, dont know what to say and i cant even move. I froze like a coward as I finally cleared my throat. This was obviously a ploy to make uncomfortable or quite possibly.

"You never did, Mr. Turner." Finally i can manage to say something. I thought that will make him relief but now. I think i made it worse. "I..Uh, dont worry i took care of your daughter, very well while you're away."

"No, you're fired!"

Wait what?

"I said i dont need someone that will lead my daughter into a trouble." Alex said firmly, he looked at me like im a bad guy. "You think i dont know that strangers like you will hurt me daughter perhaps yer Nanny Mcphee."

I knew he's gonna say that.

"No, you'll be needing me for your daughter's sake, do you even know how she act?" I asked him, as i stood up straight. "She act like an adult and that's not even a good thing."

Alex glared at me. "Then she will be a independent woman sooner and im not gonna have a problem for it." He said, sounding that he doesn't really care about his daughter. "Everyone will go there!"

Is he for real? He definitely dont know what he's saying or he's not even thinking forward.

"What is wrong with you? She's only six years old, that kid will end up psychopath and she might end up being hard-headed! Not just that but she might be also a problematic person." I furrowed my brows at him, suddenly became so protective to Brielle, well, i had to.

"Then I'll find the goddamn thing myself! Yer still fired," he spat, "I dont need you to tell me all that, im the father after all."

"You dont even have time for your daughter, if you dont trust strangers then why dont you call her mother to take care of her..."

"DONT even go there!" Alex interrupted me but i just continue.

I knew I shouldn't talk back but i cant help myself, there's no way im leaving Brielle.

"Or maybe why dont you pay attention to your daughter since you're the father." I said firmly, glaring at him.

I met his eyes that suddenly make me regret what i just said. I just realised that i just step on the line, shit, now Alex is even not happy about what i just said.

"Dont mention any family problem 'ere and dont question me being a father." Alex said after a moment of silence. Fuck i should just stop talking.

"I...didn't—Sorry." That's the only words come out to my mouth. Mentiong Brielle is the one that Alex make him silence and i kinda felt bad.

Now what? I just made the situation worse. Im probably fired for this.

"Conversation over." He turned around making his away through the doorway. Then He paused to say something. "Just do yer job right, Yaneta."

"It's Yelena!" I spat, before slumming the door shut.

I felt stupid for saying that to him. I know he's my boss and I shouldn't saying things like that to him, but i cant help myself, Brielle need someone to take care of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 8.2K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
61.4K 1.7K 30
So you decided to leave the nest ! It was all going downhill from the very beginning anyways so why not just go all out and drag your best friend wit...
103K 2.5K 12
WARNING, will contain the following: Blood Mild gore Yandere Bertholdt A (most likely) horrible storyline and grammatical errors A few horrible jokes...
2K 108 30
Κα΄‡ΚŸα΄‡Ι΄α΄€ x κœ°α΄‡α΄ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ "Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ Κα΄α΄œΚ€κœ±" Three girls who grew up with one another completely inseparable. Who would have known how things could have a tur...