๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•„๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ๐•š๐•—๐•’๐•”๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–...

-SapphiricQueen tarafฤฑndan

A book of my main multi-fandom oc and other oc's All art respectfully belongs to the artist(s)!!! Daha Fazla

ใ€Žโ€ขโ€ขโœŽโ€ขโ€ขใ€๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•„๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃใ€Žโ€ขโ€ขโœŽโ€ขโ€ขใ€
Resident Evil: Village
๐ต๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘”๐“ˆ
ส™แดœษดษขแดแดœ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ส แด…แดษข๊œฑ
แดแดœส€แด€ษด สœษชษขสœ ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ สœแด๊œฑแด› แด„สŸแดœส™
๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••
๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“œ๐“ฎ
ใ€Žโ€ขโ€ขโœŽโ€ขโ€ขใ€๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•š๐••๐•– โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•คใ€Žโ€ขโ€ขโœŽโ€ขโ€ขใ€
แฅ‡๊ชŠ๊ช€แง๊ชฎ๊ชŠ เชก๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๊ช–๊ช— แฆ”๊ชฎแงเชก - ๊ช‘๊ซ€๊ชถ๊ช–๊ช€โ…ˆ๊ซ€ ๊ช‘๊ช–๐•ฃ๐•ฅโ…ˆ๊ช€๊ซ€๐•ซ
๐”…๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”–๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ฐ - ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ž โ„œ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ณ
๐—•๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐——๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜€ - ๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ง๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ
๐ต๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘”๐“ˆ - ๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐‘’ ๐ต๐’ถ๐’ท๐’ท๐’พ๐“‰
Arcane: League of Legends

Genshin Impact

83 2 5
-SapphiricQueen tarafฤฑndan

Name: Jessica Tachibana

Title: La Segugio - "The bloodhound"

Nicknames:

Jessie - Ever since Jess was young, she had been called this by those who knew her personally. As she grew older, the name came to stick with her and she hasn't been able to escape it, whether she likes it or not.

Bambola - Translating to "Doll" in Italian, Jess earned this nickname from Dottore when she first met him. At first, she grew to like the name, but over time her opinion changed as their relationship grew more toxic.

Gem - Lisa used to call Jess this when they still had a better relationship. Jess loves collecting gemstones whenever she can, so of course Lisa picked up on that.

Their nicknames for others: (work in progress)

Alias: Jess

Gender identity: Female

Pronouns: She/they

Sexuality: Unlabeled

Species: Human

Date of birth: September 17th

Zodiac sign: Virgo

Age: At least over 1000 years old

Place of birth: Celestia

Place of Residence: Snezhnaya (currently), Inazuma (formerly)

Height: 4'11

Weight: 110lbs

Eye color: Sapphire blue

Hair color: Raven black

Hair type: wavy with a slight curl

Skin tone: Porcelain

Scars:

- one running down her neck
- two on each shoulder
- one across her chest
- three running vertically on her left leg

Additional features:

Jess has a little heart shaped birthmark on the left side of her neck. It's a little crudely shaped, but it still looks like a heart regardless.

Face claim:

Voice claim: Rei Ami

Attire:

Jewelry/piercings:

- Jess often wears dangly dagger earrings with little sapphire gems in the hilt.

Tattoos/markings:

Jess has a tattoo of a sword with a sapphire gem in the hilt. The sword is going through a lotus flower. The tattoo is supposed to represent her family crest, and it resides on her right shoulder.

Personality:

Jess is known to be very emotionally detached from the world around her. Cold, angry, calculated, and observant, Jess keeps her intentions vague and her heart guarded. Though Jess can be very closed-off, she does have other facets to her personality. Jess can be very charming when the situation is appropriate. Whether it's to get her way or because she's genuinely interested, Jess can come off as very cunning, though that isn't much of a chore for a Fatui harbinger. Underneath that cold and cunning exterior, however, Jess can be very kind, gentle, and even bubbly. When around those she loves, Jess will become playful and affectionate. Around those she dislikes, that's a different story. She makes it very clear of her disdain for the person in question, and has no issue demeaning them at any given moment.

Habits:

- picking at her lips until they bleed

- picking at her nails

- rubbing her arms when she's nervous

Fears:

- being seen as "incapable" or "not of use"

- failing

Disorders/health issues:

PTSD - Jess has seen and been through a lot throughout her life. Seeing war, and bloodshed certainly doesn't help with that. Due to seeing two of her closest friends and family members die, it took a toll on her mental health for the worse.

Family:

Unknown Mother
Unknown Father
Bella Tachibana (twin sister)

Pets:

Bayard (a blood hound)

Close friends:

Pantalone - Jess and Pantalone met not too long after Jess became a test subject to Dottore. Dottore would keep Jess by his side during the times when he wasn't doing his work, which involved going to meetings, etc. Because Jess would sit in on Harbinger meetings, Jess slowly began to familiarize herself with Pantalone on the very rare occasions where Dottore would let her out of his sight if not for a few minutes to an hour at a time. Pantalone helped Jess recover some of her former mental state post-experimentation arc, and as time went on, they began to form a close bond of friendship.

Yelan - Jess ran into Yelan during her time with Dottore. Somewhere along the way her and Dottore had visited Fontaine, and Yelan just so happened to be there. Since then, they meet frequently and have formed a close bond, similar to that with Jess and Pantalone.

Mutuals:

Kaeya - Jess used to be best friends with Kaeya when she was still apart of the Knights of Favonius. When she got involved in the Fatui because of her sister Bella however, that changed. Since then, they don't really talk much, seeing as they both have changed a lot, but they can still stand to be around each other.

Frenemies: N/A

Enemies:

- Dottore - Jess despises Dottore after what he did to her and her sister. The experimentation was one thing but taking her sister away from her was an entirely different thing, and that is what ultimately drove the knife in.

Rivals: N/A

Past relationships:

Zhongli: Prior to Guizhong's death and Jess leaving Celestia, Jess and Zhongli were quite in love with one another, as well as being in love with their partner Guizhong just as much. Though Jess dealt with many ill feelings towards Zhongli after Guizhong had passed, it was safe to say that neither of the two had truly lost feelings for each other, even after they had went their separate ways.

Raiden Shogun (Ei): Jess and Ei had met and become friends not too long after Jess had arrived in Inazuma. Least to say, Jess soon developed feelings for the woman, though she didn't know that it was the Shogun puppet that was doing the talking for Ei. After finding that out, she became upset. Convincing Ei to come back to the real world to rule instead of the puppet wasn't possible. Knowing this, Jess left Inazuma with her heart broken, but still carrying hope that she'd see the true ruler of Inazuma one day.

Dottore - Jess' relationship with Dottore is nothing short of toxic. It started out as a mutual intrigue about the other, gaining each other's trust, and suddenly, Dottore had flipped the switch. Not long after, Jess found herself to be the lab rat of Dottore's unorthodox and cruel experiments. These experiments led to the eventual tampering of her Cryo vision and the deliverance of the Hydro delusion given to her by the Tsaritsa even though she didn't want it in the first place. Her relationship with Dottore only worsened when her twin sister found out about the experimentation, and in the middle of said experiments, lost her life to the Fatui harbinger himself. From that point on, Jess was always kept by Dottore's side, whether she liked it or not.

Main love interests:

- Zhongli - Before the days of Guizhong's passing, Jess, Zhongli, and Guizhong had a relationship together. It worked well for the three of them. After Guizhong's passing, however, things changed. Jess was angry with Zhongli for his involvement in the Khaenrian war. To some degree, she felt as if Guizhong's death was his fault. Because of this, Jess left Liyue. Though Jess was angry, she found that she still loved the Geo Archon. In the future, Jess returns to Liyue after hearing of Morax's supposed death and runs into the man again, ultimately rekindling what was once there.

- Pantalone - Pantalone and Jess grew closer together due to Jess' involvement with Dottore and the Fatui as a whole. Jess enjoyed Pantalone's company, as he was far more stable than those she was generally around. The two bonded over similar interests, such as far away places, and other things of the sort.

- Ajax/ Childe/ Tartaglia - Jess and Childe have a peculiar dynamic. Often it's a very teasing and playful relationship, but it's clear that they love each other. At the beginning of their relationship, Ajax frustrated Jess to no end. With his cocky attitude and that signature smirk, it was enough to make Jess roll her eyes out of annoyance. Ajax, however, wanted to get past the cold exterior that Jess kept up all the time. He wanted to pluck her apart, see what she was made of. Eventually, he got what he wanted. Jess gradually became more comfortable around Childe and their relationship grew into something more than just a friendship.

- Raiden Ei - Jess and Ei met when Jess had moved to Inazuma. She grew close to the electro archon through Yae Miko, as Jess had been a shrine maiden for a period of time. Due to the fact that Jess and Ei both had the same temperaments to a degree, they bonded together.

- Al Haitham - Jess met Al Haitham when she ultimately fled from the Fatui Harbingers. In pursuit of peace and knowledge, she made her way to Sumeru and entered the Akedemiya, becoming a scholar that fateful day. Al Haitham shared a mutual love of music and books, which is one of the reasons why they grew so close.

Backup love interests:

- Yelan

- Kamisato Ayato

Occupation: The Fatui's blood hound

Alliances: N/A

Vision: Cryo

Delusion: Hydro

Signature weapon: Mage Of Ice (Catalyst)

Mage of Ice is a catalyst weapon. It's in the shape of an blue ombre orb with icey frost surrounding it. When in use, the catalyst can take shape of any weapon Jess wills it to take shape in, making the weapon all the more valuable to her.

Rarity: ★★★★★★

Constellation: Victis Lotos - Lotus of the Vanquished

Name meaning: Lotus of the Vanquished represents the struggles and hardships Jess has gone through to become who she is and stand where she's at in a certain period of time. While it may not symbolize physical strength as much as mental strength, the meaning remains the same.

Ult: Jess' ultimate burst is generally a burst that depends on her movement. The more she moves, the more power that the burst has, which means dealing more damage. Initiating her burst, Jess' catalyst "Mage of Ice" is seen turning into a frozen sword as she twirls about and finally, uses the sword to cut down an enemy.

Elemental skill:

Abilities: (work in progress)

Weaknesses:

Intelligence: ★★★★✩

Confidence: ★★★✩✩

Self esteem: ★★★✩✩

Agility: ★★★✩✩

Flexability: ★★★★✩

Physical strength: ★★★✩✩

Physical health: ★★★✩✩

Mental stability: ★★★✩✩

Power: ★★★★✩

Control: ★★★✩✩

Backstory: Jess is a goddess of Cryo. She lived among the gods of Celestia up until the events of the Khaenrian war, and then fled Celestia after the orders for Khaenriah's destruction was given. She believed that the human civilization should have been left alone, seeing as Khaenri'ah didn't belong to the gods, it belonged to the humans. Prior to the events of Khaenri'ah, during the Archon War, Jess was romantically involved with Zhongli and Guizhong. Until Guizhong died in battle. Stricken with grief, Jess parted ways with Zhongli, largely isolating herself from any form of contact until the Khaenrian war began. After that, Jess came to Teyvat, living among the people of Inazuma. During her stay in Inazuma, Jess came to know the Raiden Shogun, though she didn't come to know of the puppet in Ei's place until the two had formed a stronger relationship. Jess tried to convince Ei to leave the Plane of Euthymia, but once she figured out it was impossible, she left. With a heavy heart, she fled to Mondstat in search of freedom and adventure to forget her troubles. Her twin sister Bella, had also followed her to Mondstat after leaving Inazuma, and thus she joined the Knights of Favonius. Though Jess didn't like the idea of her twin throwing herself into a job that involved more conflict, Jess followed suit, as she had vowed to always remain loyal to her family. Sometime later, Bella had managed to get herself roped into the affairs of the Fatui, eventually leaving the Knights of Favonius to go join the ranks of the Snezhnayan organization. Jess, as always, followed her sister, and came to know Dottore, one of the Fatui harbingers, and eventually the rest of the Fatui harbingers, even assimilating herself into their ranks with the approval of the Tsaritsa. From then on, the rest of the events of the game take place.

Special dish:

- Lemon Lush cake

Trivia:

- Jess adores books and the rain. Often times, she'll find a quiet place to curl up by a window if it's raining outside so she can listen.

- Jess' favorite flowers are morning glories and blue asters.

- her favorite tea is pumpkin with just a hint of honey.

- her favorite seasons are either winter, spring, or fall. She absolutely hates warm weather so summer isn't her favorite.

- Jess likes to collect different crystals/gems/rocks from different regions she visits. Often times when she returns home from a trip, she'll put the precious minerals into a display case on a shelf to show off and admire.

(More will be added later)

Quotes: (work in progress)

"I find that I do better with very little contact with others. The less strings there are, the better."

"Mmmm the familiar taste of lemon lush cake is one I do adore."

"I could use some tea. Care to join me?"

"It seems I've underestimated this case... No matter, I'll hunt down the truth."

"Dottore? That man is a vile animal who should be hunted and killed."

"Ah, Pantalone, quite handsome man if you ask me. His smile can ensnare anyone if you're not careful..."

"Ajax... Quite the fox. Always so cunning and mischievous. I'd like to wipe that smirk off his face when I beat him in a sparring match."

Main themes/character playlist: (work in progress)

Bones by Imagine Dragons

Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

82.4K 2K 102
This book is reserved for fan arts from you amazing artists. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to make art of my OCs and give me the motivatio...
6.9K 180 85
Feel free to request to roleplay with anyone. ( art and pictures in the book aren't mine, credits to those they belong to.)
718 31 37
In this book are all my OC Characters in! All of them belong to me! Most of the pictures are mine and some of them aren't!
79.8K 1.3K 15
Just a book about our favorite BNHA characters! I DON'T OWN THE CHARACTERS OR THE ARTWORK (unless I specifically say I drew it) Published 4...