Manan ff:-You lost me

By Flyingdreams08

Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, r... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 8

4.8K 280 45
By Flyingdreams08

Abhi entered murthy Mansion with devasted look. He went to divy's room.
Found her sleeping peacefully.
He heard nandini voice from behind.

N:-bhai why you are late today, divy waited for you till now, she slept now only, her fever is reduced.

Abhi turned and looked at nandini, he was unable to control tears in his eyes.
Nandini was stunned seeing him in devasted state. She pulled abhi to her room and locked door.she made abhi sit on bed, she sat beside, she cupped his face and asked

N:- what happened bhai.(softly).

Abhi hugged nandini and started crying, nandini patted his back. After sometime abhi stopped crying, he put his head on nandini's lap.

Ab:-why God is taking everything from us nandini, what sin we did to deserve this, you are small when we lost amma, appa. Amms also left us early. I know how much we struggled to get food 2 times a day. We overcame everything, I builded murthy industries, we married our respective lovers, everything is perfect but why it was also snatched from us. Now god wanted me to loose my daughter also.

Nan:-daughter (shocked).

Ab:-yes my daughter, today I met manik, he told me mukti is pregnant when we went away.

Nandini was stunned.

N:-bhai let's go and see my niece.

Ab:-are you ready to face manik ,nandini (nandu is stunned) . I have to introduce myself  to my daughter saying ' beta am your father'.(chuckling bitterly).if she asked why I left her what I have to tell,that I didn't even know her existence till now,I don't want her to hate her mother, we lost our mother early, we know how much it pains to loose mother. I can't let her experience it.

N:-but bhai we have to meet her, you should tell her you are her father. She should be carving for you. You know how divy's carves for her father.

Ab:-you are right, I will bring my daughter here, if she wants to meet her mother means, I will let her go anytime. I can't let my daughter stay in that house, what if they blames her too for something and throw's her out like us, we can't trust them.

N:-yes bhai, I know you are tensed that I will breakdown if I met him again, am stronger than you think bhai, Iam ready to face him.

Ab:-are you going to tell manik about divy & Aryaan.

N:-no bhai, not for now. First We should tell kids about their father, it's their wish if they want to recognize their father. But it's not time.

Malhotra Mansion
Manik was sitting in his balcony and gazing at stars and thinking deeply.
His phone rang with unknown number.

M:-hello.

Voice:- Mr malhotra Abhimanyu here.

M:-abhi (with smile).

Ab:-I want to meet my daughter tomorrow.

M:-ok others also wanted to meet you, you can come to malhotra Mansion tomorrow with nandini.

Ab:-hmm ok send me the address.

Abhi ended the call. Manik smiled looking at sky.

M:-after 16 years am finally meeting you again jaan, I know I did a unforgivable sin, I want your forgiveness, I want you in my life, I will never let you go far from me again.

Next Morning

Murthy Mansion.

Abhi, nandu, divy & aryaan sat on breakfast table.

N:-kids me and mamu were going out due to important work, we will come in the evening.

Divy:-but mom today is sunday, we agreed we will spend today with each other.

Ab:- divy baby don't be sad, in evening we will bring surprise for both of you.

Divy:- really mamu. (Excitedly).

Abhi nodded at divy, Aryaan looked at them with strange look.

Malhotra Mansion.

Younger clan was busy in music room, making some music. Elder clan is waiting for abhinan.
Soon car entered malhotra Mansion gates. Everyone rushed outside. Navya saw abhi and nandini getting out from car. She just ran to them and hugged abhi tightly. Abhi felt a familiar touch, he hugged her back.

Ab:-how is my choti.

Nav:-bhai (choking voice) why you left me.(with vulnerability in voice).

Ab:-I don't want you to choose between cabir and us. I know cabir will never leave manik.

Nav:-I missed you bhai.

Nan:-oh hello Madhubala you only missed your bhai not me.(smiling).

Nav:-nandu.(hugging nandini).

Both cried in each others embrace. Manik was just looking at nandini, trying to absorb her presence. Mukti just looking at abhi & nandu who are hugging navya.
Trio started walking towards door. They saw everyone at door. Nandini ignored manik's intense gaze. Her eyes moved to dhruvlya and cabir. Abhi hugged cabir and dhruv.

Al:-bhai.(hugging him) you should have waited for us.

Ab:-I don't want push you guys to choose difficult choice.

Nandini was hugged by aliya. Dhruv and cabir side hugged her. Abhi and nandini completely ignored manik and mukti.
Everyone went inside and settled themselves in living room. Mukti came to nandini, she sat on floor near nandu, she kept her head on nandu's lap. Nandu was stiffened, she tightened her hand into fist, which is going forward to caresses mukti head.

Mu:- maa.(choking in her voice).

Nandini closed her eyes in pain, a lone tear escaped from her eyes. But she controlled herself.

N:-no Mrs Mukti I can't bear that heavy word from your mouth. Am not anyone's maa. Am just sister of Abhimanyu murthy, am nor anyone's maa or wife.
(She said looking coldly at manik).

Manik felt his heart is clenched by someone hearing her cold words.

Mu:-am sorry please forgive me bhabhi,
I don't know what am doing on that day, by seeing abhi with someone, I lost control on myself.

Ab:-you are not kid mukti, to loose control. The truth is you never trusted me.(gritting his teeth).

Mu:-abhi am sorry, I always felt insecure after experience with harsad, I.. I..

Ab:-stop giving excuses mukti, harsad is your past. I thought you married me because you trust me enough to spend your entire life with me, but no am wrong, am just a thing you wanted at any cost.(glaring).

M:-abhi please listen to her once.

N:-what my brother has to listen Mr malhotra. Because she is your lovable sister, she has right to do anything she wants. Do you think because your sister is precious to you, we have to treat like you even if she does any sin. No I can't let her in my bhai's life again. He suffered enough, we came here to take my niece away. Not for any reunion.

Mukti and manik was shocked hearing her.

M:-nandini you can't take naina away, mukti will not able to live without her.

Nandini got up and smashed near by flower vase to ground.

N:- sister sister  sister you always think about your sister, one should love their sister but we should punish them if they done any mistake, but you always covered her mistakes, now you made her like this, you always given into her impulsive decisions, for your siblings mistakes we are suffering here. Why can't you understand. It's not always your sister, you should think about others too. I made mistake by loving you and letting your sister into my bhai's life.
I did a big sin by letting your selfish siblings into our lives. Now I will never do same mistake again.

Manik stood up and came to her tried to touch her but nandini stepped back.

N:-don't even dare to touch me, you lost right to touch me, for you always your sister, what about me am I not your wife. Don't you think I should held atleast a important place in your life. You throwed me away like am just a waste paper because your sister is in pain.
Now you found truth, you want us back again, because your so called lovable sister is suffering in guilt and pain of love. You can't see her in pain. Again this is for you sister. You didn't even have a ounce of guilt for your mistakes.
You are thinking you are mighty Lord, so that everyone give in to you. Now you and your sister are guilty, so we should forgive you with big heart. Wow malhotra your thinking is just great.

M:-nandu don't talk like this jaan, I love you. (With pain in voice).

N:- love (laughing bitterly) where is your love when you blamed me for supporting my brother. You can support your sister but I  can't support my brother. Wow What a logic you have. I begged you that day, manik just listen to bhai once, but you never did. Where is your love when you said you regret loving me. You said you shouldn't have let me in your life.
You broken every promise's you made to me, you even slapped me. You know your slap brought me to reality, I was trapped in illusion web of your love, but your slap brought me to reality world. Your never loved me because you didn't even think once before throwing me out of your life.
You know nandini murthy never takes anything freely. (Saying this nandini slapped manik tightly on his face).

As slapped echoed in silent hall. But
They heard three voices.

Two voices:-mom.

One voice:-mamu.

So guys this is long chapter I have written till know I hope you guys like it.

So what you think about manik..?

How is the slap.........?

Do you guys like nandini's outburst.....?

Whose voices are those.....?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 11.5K 28
| 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 | *𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚌* ____ "𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑯...
288K 21.7K 97
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
47.7K 2K 17
Hlo guys this is story about Manan after talent hunt I hope you guys will like it.. when fab5 asked manik choose between nandini and fab5 who will h...
121K 8.5K 56
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...