The Chaos Dragon

By ily_gc

A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 |Primordial Blanc And Velzard
Chapter 2 | Goblin Village And Ogres |
Chapter 3 ¦ Direwolves¦
Chapter 5 |Manas And Shizue Izawa |
Chapter 6 |Lizardmen|
Discontinued

Chapter 4 | Dwargon & Trial |

1.2K 34 4
By ily_gc

.. As you saw from the previous chapter, I made the direwolves as a subordinates, and even revived the pityful older direwolf, and since now is the day that the ogres are coming to this village, and the day they will also be named...

Now it's morning, the ogres are surely be here around 20-30 minutes, so I should assign a goblin..

Uh.. Hey!! You! The one with a hat!

Huh? Me!? Rimuru-sama!! What do you need me for!!?

No need to overreact, I am simply here to give you a small task.. Can you do it?

What is it though rimuru-sama?..

Can you tell every goblin's to meet me today? Since today I have something to tell you of..

Surely i can do it rimuru-sama!!

Now, you can go now, tell me if everything's ready..

"As I ordered the goblins I could feel the  orcs around 40 km away.. Wow, they're slow... I mean, I can travel around 100 km in 30 minutes but it's been 5 days and they only around 40 km.. And it seems they'll reach the ogre village in 1 week, so it will be better for some of them to be named by the time being.."

I waited 20 minutes and the ogres are already here, and soon after the goblin came to me telling me that the goblins are already there, I used [Thought Communication] with the alpha, and that they are almost here...

They all lined up in front of me, the goblins trembling and the ogres smirking..

Oi.. Don't look down on them... "I said in a cold tone"

They got scared a bit, only a bit cause they weren't fully trusting me, some of them.

And the direwolves appeared, they lined up as well while looking pissed at the ogres- maybe they are angry because they are stronger than them huh?..

Hm... Alright monsters, I've gathered you here today because i have something important to tell you..

Since all of you are my subordinates now, I shall give you all a name, the goblins and the direwolves.. And as for the ogres i'm only gonna name 9 of you for now, since our deal is to become my subordinates until we defeated the orc lord..

Rimuru-sama! But naming us will-

Drain my magicules? That's no worry for me, so do you monsters agree with my proposal?

They bowed, yes! Rimuru-sama!!

I smirked, alright then.. I shall start with the ogres since only 9 of them I will name..

Hmm.. I shall pick, the blacksmith, the instructor,the chief, the prince and princess, the spy and the one with purple hair and big... ✨peaches✨
And the oldest prince

Alright then.. Blacksmith, I shall name you "Kurobe"

Instructor, I shall name you "Hakuro"

Chief, I shall name you "Haruto"

The son of the chief, I shall name you "Benimaru"

The shining daughter of the chief, I shall name you "Shuna"

The stealthy spy, your name shall be "Souei"

And You, The purple girl that always bring that weak grade are sword around, I shall name you "Shion"

And The Older Brother Of The Two Royals I Shall Name You "Hiiro"

Elder Goblin, And Alpha Direwolf.. Come forward,

Each Ruler Of Your Races Will Receive A Gift From Me And Now That You Two, Now My Subordinates, I Shall Grant You The Rank Of A Disaster To Protect Your Clan..

W-what?!! The Son Of The Direwolf Alpha Spoke..

I ignored, while the two in front of me were happy.

I shall name you, "Rigurd" Now You'll Receive The Title [Goblin King]

And You Alpha Direwolf, I Shall Name You "Haru" And Now You Will Receive Your Title [Alpha Star Wolf]

You two are now A+ Rank with the Energy Point Of 200,000 (Wikipedia)

Unlike my first subordinate, Testarossa.. She is most likely a lot powerful than you all, Having the rank of a Catastrophe while you, a disaster she's most likely a S rank

A-An S Rank?!! The Chief Shouted

H-How?... 'Said The Son Of The Alpha'

Ranga.. That shall be your name..

W-what?!! 'Ranga spoke as amount of magicules covered his body, same as the other direwolves'

I see.. If I name you the other shall to evolved.. Then, you are all A ranks

I said to the direwolves..

Don't look stunned, this is my gift as my subordinate..

H-Hai!! All the direwolves including Haru and Figure bowed down..

The ogres looked stunned by this but only stayed quiet then soon bowed.

And ogres, even though your not my actual subordinates, but that doesn't mean I won't give you a title..

Haruto, come here..

The chief hesitate and continue to come forth.

I'm giving you a title to protect your clan.. Will you accept?

I said in a soft tone..

I.. Will gladly take the title In order to protect my clan..

Then, it's settled.. I will now give you a title..

Haruto, I will give you the title "Ogre King"

My magicules didn't even lessened, maybe it's because of my [Infinite Magicules]

You shall rise now..

He slowly stand up and bowed once again and continue to walked up to his race.

And now since I will make a nation here in the future, I have rules to settle you with..

1st Rule: Do not hurt humans but if they harm you or badmouth you or me kill them immediately

2nd Rule: Do not fight with each other, you know are one, so don't disappoint me.. and do not look down on lower races, since you guys were once weak races you know how it feels

3rd Rule: Always Help Each Other Whenever They're In Need, This town Is gonna be a peaceful town where humans and monster co-exist.

That's all, do you guys have any questions?

No rimuru-sama! They shouted.

Alright then, me and testarossa, will be going to a country called dwargon, since I can tell you don't know craft.. (same as me)

You all will protect this village while I'm gone, i'm assigning you leaders, Rigurd, Haru,Haruto I will assign you to protect this village, can you do that?

Yes we can rimuru-sama!! We now recieved your order..

Alright then,

Testarossa let's go

Yes, rimuru-sama..

<<Ciel, Teleport Us>>
>>Affirmative<<

We are now in front of the kingdom of dwargon, tests wasn't surprise,instead she knew this was gonna happened, and I asked ciel where are the craftsmen and we were lead to a shop and we entered.

Hello, Is Kaijin here?

Yes.. miss? What do you need?

Oho~ what pretty ladies we have here~ kaijin is busy today but I'm free as the sky~~ "Vesta" said while trying to flirt with me..

I'm sorry four eyes but I'm here to see this dwarf here, "I said nicely and ignored him"

What do you need me for miss?

I want to hire you and help my town improve with crafting and building.

I'm sorry miss but I have a really hard task the king asked.

And that is?..

I need to make 20 swords in two weeks so I might be quite busy so I'll refuse your request.

Oh then, I shall make one for you..

<< Ciel, can you make swords around 20 of them, and make them weak please, this is a request>>

<<Affirmative.... Magisteel sword.... 20 pieces.....lowkey.... done!!!>>

I opened my hands and 20 magisteel swords are now in front of me, I made them fly over to their table

There, now can you do my request?

Y-YES!! Kaijin and His Brothers Including Vesta who suddenly ran out to report this to the king..

Great, thank you so much, I shall give you this as a thank you..

A Magisteel ore, a high class ore that only some of them exist now..

W-what?! T-this is.. a high class magisteel ore! (Idk what to call them I frgot)

Haahahhahah!! We should celebrate!!

Would you mind if I bring this first to the castle?

I don't mind, sure! Me and your brothers will be here waiting..

"After that Kaijin left with me and his brother waiting and a few hours later he came back and we went to a "bar" and then we enjoyed for the few hours and testarossa who have already drank 2 gallons still not drunk because of a skill 《Alchohol Resistance》

And then some guards appeared and arrested us, which made me and testarossa pissed and I was sure it was that four eyes, and the king requested to meet us and he held a trial, while we were in jail and me acting weak suddenly a commotion was held and some guard said some are badly injured, and I gave them a 99.9% hipokute herbs healing potion.. and then the trial started

The guards were nice now "only to me" and guided us to the room where the trial was held, when we entered the people inside were looking at me which make me felt uncomfortable and I saw that four eyes injured..? Huh.. is he playing right now?

Attention!!! Hero King Gazel Has Arrived!

And the attentions goes to the king who now confront of us sitting in his throne

And Now, The Trial Started..

So, I heard from Kaijin that you made those 20 swords under around five minutes, and I was wondering how you made it.. he asked.

King Gazel, I made this myself.. it's my own secret and I don't like sharing it..

You Insolent Fool!! "The Guard Pointed His Sword At Me"

Stop.. Command The King

But-but King Gazel!!

I said Stop..

A-alright king gazel..

And can I ask why you hurted Vesta?

I'm sorry? Did you said hurted?

Yes, can I asked what was the reason?

I didn't hurt him, sure I hurted his feelings but i didn't hurt him physically.

You Liar! "Vesta Shouted"

... what did you say? "Testarossa Spoke, Appearing From The Shadows"

King Gazel Just Noticed The White Haired Lady And Flinched..

You Insolent Puny Human Calling My Master A Liar??!!

She released her aura which left the people inside the room to felt back, and a green haired and blue haired girl notices from afar.

They were all trembling and weakened.

I'm sorry for my subordinates rude attitude he didn't meant it.. right vesta? The king said in a cold tone.

R-right.. he trembled..

The trial is closed, everybody you can get out, except you three

He pointed at Vesta, Me And Testarossa and everybody went out..

"Hm.. testarossa knows how to impress  me huh?

I thought while smirking but looking normal at the same time.

Rimuru Tempest Is It?

Yes.. now can I have the approval of Kaijin And His Brothers To Accompany and Help me back at my country?

Where is your country, if I may ask "Dwargo Asked"

It's in Jura Forest, the territory of the Storm Dragon "Veldora" I suppose he's popular?

I see.. I shall agree with your proposal, and would you mind to have lunch with me?

I see.. Well since were here, I'm sure why not?

Then my guards can escort you to the dining table, please follow them and wait for me, I shall talk with Vesta here.

...

Shall do, let's go Testarossa,

After they left the door the guards immediately directly escorted them to the dining table.

While the other two were left inside the room..

Vesta, why would you lie to me...

M-my king! I didn't!! They didn't even have proof!

Enough of that Vesta, I can tell that your completely healed since your moving both of your hands in front of me.

Vesta flinched, after receiving a cold glare from his highness

Vesta, I would not allow someone like you to be here no more, get out. I don't want to see your face here again. You... Could've made this place into ruins..

Dwargo mumbled, enough to hear by Vesta who is currently shitting tears

W-what... You must be mistaken your Highness, they're just ordinary monsters!

Vesta... You.. Know me for awhile now, and I'm sure your capable of knowing what I can do..

I have a skill that can see to others, powers and magicules..

"A/N: I think that's the skill- I forgot sorry

Y-yes.. And?

By that demonic aura the white haired lady, Testarossa.. I definitely know who she is, through only her aura and popularity in the Eastern Empire..

The " Smiling Demon " I'm sure you've heard of her right Vesta..

Vesta stops and think, who is this "Smiling Demon" and reality hits him

He flinched and looked at Dwargo as he see him sweating bullets.

I've never felt fear more than anything in my life.. "Dwargo Added"

And it confirmed who he thought that girl is..

The P-Primodial Blanc.. "He Looked At Dwargo Who Just Nodded To His Words"

He trembled.. Making an enemy with a human is more than ok but being enemy's with an Ancient Demon, A Primordial In fact Despite Him Being Weaker Than Slimes, Makes His Legs Weakened

Huff.... Huff... An Enemy W-With A Primordial Demon.. I would.. I.. Would... R-rather.. Die.. Than experiencing torture..

Rimuru.. Is a different question..

Demons only serves who is in fact more powerful than them, and since The Primordial Blanc Is The Third Strongest Along With The Ancient Demon Lord Guy Crimson, And The Primordial Black, Noir.

Rimuru is more powerful.. When I used my skill all I can see is darkness.. A never ending darkness.. We need to befriend him.. He's more of a threat than The Storm Dragon.. I know.. I just.. Know.. That he is include of the disappearance of That Dragon.. Veldora..

So we need to be cautious around him... I hope this talk could either end up with, the destruction of this place or befriending him..

Vesta, get out and think about what you've done.. I need to get there so I don't keep them waiting..

A-alright.. Your Highness..

The Ice Continent

Two maids flinched suddenly feeling an aura..

The green one looked normal but is shivering inside with fear..

While the blue one was annoyed and just ignored it.

They were in fact

The Vert And Bleu Primordial Miseri And Raine...

A/N: I'm so sorry I'm quite busy now a days.. I promise I'll update soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
164K 5.8K 62
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
84.7K 3.1K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...
37.2K 1K 18
Hello, this is my first story. Its a fanfiction that is made using the "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" series. The main chracters are Velda...