I didn't knew- Hinny

By deepika629

Muggle Hinny Au "Stop being grumpy on the first day of the Senior year" "I was delighted until you showed up"... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
22. Sometimes Love Is A Long Time Coming

Chapter 11

811 25 26
By deepika629

"Harreh, dada bought me a bicycle--see" 5-year-old Ron squealed with excitement showing his tiny purple bicycle to harry. Ron's family moved in two days ago and instantly they became friends.

"Ronnie, my dad bought me one too!" The boys lunged with happiness.

"Can I play with you too?" They heard a sweet voice behind Ron. "I'm Ginny, Ron's twin sister" she outstretched her hand. For a five-year-old, she looked well dignified.

"I don't play with girls" Harry stuck his tongue out. "Girls are messy! C'mon Ronnie, bye, Ginny!" Harry hopped on his bicycle, riding away.

"Bye, gin-gin."

After a couple of minutes,
Ginny was sitting on her balcony, hands under her chin, looking dejected. She turned her head when she saw harry, riding his new bicycle recklessly, Ron-- nowhere to be seen.
Just as Harry was about to reach his porch, he slipped and his body hit the ground with a loud thud.

Ginny rushed to a crying harry, who was holding his bleeding elbow.
"I have a first aid kit. Let me bring that, okay? Don't cry"
Harry nodded, still crying.

When Ginny returned with her first aid play kit, Harry was whimpering "hurts...hurts"

"Shush, I got hurt a couple of times, my mom always uses this kit, she washes the wound, applies an ointment, ties the bandage and kisses the wound. The pain will go away, I promise, okay?" Ginny smiled.

"ok," Harry whispered.

Ginny finished tieing the bandage and stood up.
"Are you not going to kiss it?" Harry pouted.
Ginny smiled and leaned down to kiss his wound.

"Thank you"

"You're Welcome"

"Will you sit with me please?" Harry pleaded. Ginny thought for a second and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry for being mean earlier. You are so kind. You can always play with us" harry gave her a huge grin.

"Are we friends then?"

"I want us to be best friends" Harry exclaimed and kissed her cheek.

*Ding Ding*

2 calls
3 texts
from Ron and Hermione

Ron🐒❤: Mate, we're going to a movie tonight. Don't make any excuses.

Ron🐒❤: you can bring Sirius.

Hermione🤓💗: harry, we're going to a movie tonight. Is that okay with you?

To Ron :Sure, is ginny going?

Harry locked his phone and made his way to the bathroom. After he returned he noticed a message waiting for him.

Ron🐒❤: I don't think so. y'know-- she's going to that cho's party this evening.

Right! She's going, isn't she? Harry gulped back the hurt, he never watched a movie in the theatre without ginny. It's gonna be hard.

Me: Oh--okay. Can I bring Sirius?

Ron🐒❤: Of course, mate. see ya later then.

Harry sighed. Now he should ask Sirius to go to the movie.

To Hermione🤓💗: Sure 'Mione.

--------------------------------------------------------

"At least act like you're interested in going, harry. If you keep up this parade, they'll know and ask questions. I'm sure you don't want that." Sirius kept his eyes on the road as he sighed at harry.

Ron went to pick up Hermione saying that they will meet at the theatre.

"I'm trying, Sirius. But I don't even know what movie we're going"

Sirius shook his head. "Neither do I. I'm pretty sure it has to do with dinosaurs though. I saw Ron wearing a green claw on his right hand"

Harry snorted. "No, you didn't"

"Hey! I'm not joking. Did you not see his hand while he was driving. Hermione's gonna be shook." Sirius smirked.

Harry laughed as he placed his hands on his face. "oh my, he's so gonna embarrass himself"

"I don't care if he embarrasses himself, harry. He's gonna embarrass us" Sirius shrieked.

"Well, typical Ron" Harry shrugged and looked out of the window, thinking of one thing he didn't want to think of.
Hope she's okay.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

"Ron, over here!"Harry shouted as he spotted Ron buying popcorn. Sirius was right. He did wear a green claw that made him regret calling for Ron.

As Ron and Hermione walked to them,

"Well, don't you look stunning tonight, Hermione, isn't she, Harry?" Sirius smiled mischievously and Hermione blushed.

"yes, you look pretty, 'Mione" Harry agreed and Hermione turned redder in the face. What Harry didn't notice was Ron's grunt in the background.

"Thank you harry, Sirius."

"What happened to your hand, Ron? I mean, of course, this one looks better than your original hand but you are embarrassing us. Jesus! take that off!" Sirius reached for Ron's hand but he stepped away.

"Hey! I like it" Ron protested.

"You can wear it in the car, Ron. 'Mione, tell him, he'll listen to you" Harry looked at Hermione.

"but it looks cute though" Hermione blushed a bit as she looked at Ron. Sirius and Harry gaped at her.

Ron's face lit up like Christmas lights. "it's settled then. Thank you, 'Mione" He kissed her cheek as he walked towards the theatre followed by Hermione.

"What just happened?" Harry asked.

"Well--we are third-wheeling their date. Come on" Sirius dragged harry towards the theatre.

🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖

"How could she? It's mine!" Ron whined as they walked out of the theatre.

"She's five, Ronald. Leave it" Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Did I not warn you to wear that weird thing, Ron. Aha! Serves you right" Sirius laughed like a kid.

"Ron, it's okay, mate. We'll buy another one" harry assured rubbing Ron's back.
"Did you enjoy the movie?"

"Of course!" Ron's smile brightened. "Who wouldn't!?"

"I wouldn't." Interjected Hermione. "It's not my type of movie"

"Your loss then" Ron stuck his tongue at her. Hermione just smiled and turned away.

"Where to next then?" Sirius asked. "We could go to the pub--" before all three could protest "--I know you guys couldn't legally go in, we will sneak--it's just gonna be fun. So...what say?" Sirius beamed with the plan he came up with.

"Umm no thanks, Sirius. I've got to finish this essay for Tuesday. I better head home" Hermione smiled shyly making the other three roll their eyes.

"I have to go too, Harry. Said dad that I'd help him with some work. See you tomorrow" said Ron.

Harry nodded waving them bye.
"We going home then?" He asked Sirius.

"Of course not. Get in the car."
Oh no. Sirius putting on a wicked smile is never a good thing.

"Told you" Sirius laughed, driving the car.

"Told me what?"

"Firstly, I told you that you love Ginny and you came to accept it. Then I told you that Ron likes Hermione, he's so obvious. Do you believe it now?"

"I don't know--maybe. It's weird though--cute--but weird." Harry smiled to himself ignoring the warmness he felt when Sirius mentioned Ginny. When did Sirius learn astrology?

"But Hermione--I think she likes you," Sirius said vaguely.

"Sirius, can you just drop it and tell me where we are going?"

"Oh, we are going to see how ginny's 'enjoying' this party---"

"What!? No, no way, Sirius let's just go home, okay?" Harry panicked. He'd rather help his mother in the kitchen than go to that stupid party only to find ginny having the time of her life with her bloody boyfriend.

"Harry, trust me, she wouldn't be having fun. It's her first time partying with them, right? I'm sure she's moping in a corner. We could bring her home, okay? Now give me the address and I'll show you." Sirius grinned wickedly.

Harry decided that Sirius is the devil of his life.

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

It was a mess-- a huge mess, even the porch of Cho's house has scattered junk.

"This is a bad idea" Harry interjected.

"Shut up, put your hood on and get out of the car" Sirius was already out, grinning to himself like a madman.
"High school parties, I missed them. James and I used to throw them a lot, and Remus used to help us with it though he didn't want to."

Harry rolled his eyes. "I'm not even a bit interested in your past. If anyone sees me, I'm gonna kill you"

"Loosen up a bit, Harry. You're 17 not 70" Sirius patted his shoulder pushing him into the party house.

Suddenly, Harry felt his heart racing. If Ginny was truly moping in a corner, he would be relieved but also he would beat the shit out of Theo for making her that. He found himself pushing into the house and in the process, he lost Sirius in the crowd.

Hopefully, no one recognises him also all of them look completely plastered to even notice him. All the sweaty bodies, half-naked people snogging, the music and everything made harry physically ill. He walked into a room that had little space to breathe but it didn't take him minutes to find the girl he was looking for just as wasted as everyone, sitting on Theo's lap and eagerly chatting with Peter from the football team, the one who Ginny hates so much.

He blinked multiple times to make sure it was her-- please not be her.
Once he recognised her, he didn't blink anymore--it was ginny, his best friend since five, the girl who hated parties that made harry hate them as well as getting wasted and snogging her boyfriend senseless.
If harry was broken for the last couple of days, this was a whole new level of heartbreak. He didn't know how long he was staring, he felt tears running down his cheek or maybe the tears have something to do with pain growing inside.

Suddenly a drunken asshole bumped into him making him fall to the ground. Harry groaned loudly, he was glad that no one saw him, though the crash was loud it was not louder than the music.

Decided he couldn't take any more of this, he walked straight to the door only to be stopped by Sirius.
"Harry, where are you going?"

Harry furiously brushed off his tears and wipped around. "Where am I going? I don't know, Sirius! Why don't you tell me? You're one the who brought me here, right? To this cheap party! I didn't ask, did I? Did I? Tell me, Sirius. Why bring me here? To break me more than I already am?---"

"Harry, hey, hey, hey, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know this would upset you this much, we'll just---"

Before Sirius could finish Harry already left.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Harry ran straight up to his room once they reached home. Sirius never felt this bad for his godson before.

After half an hour, Sirius couldn't sleep, knowing that Harry would be crying made his heart shatter.

Sirius knocked on harry's door twice but there was no answer. He wasn't surprised. Sirius sighed and was about to leave when the door opened.

"I need you" harry sniffled and hugged Sirius tightly.

"I'm here boy, always here" Sirius ran his hands through harry's messy hair.

Once they're settled on the floor in harry's room,
"She wasn't moping, Sirius. A selfish part of me wanted her to---but-- she was having the best time, she was snogging that Theo guy. She was talking to Peter! Can you believe it!? She's changed, Sirius--not my best friend anymore" Harry's not crying anymore but he looks like he could break any moment.

Sirius pitied the boy but he was angrier with Ginny. How could she not know what's she doing to her best friend? Or does she even think of him as a friend?

"I say we should get drunk" Sirius proposed.

"What?" Harry snapped.

"Yes! There's too much grief in you. The only way you can sleep, which means I can sleep at night, is by getting drunk and passing out. You should get some alcohol into your system and puke it out of your system so that you'll feel free. Trust me, son, I'll go get some. Wait here" before harry could say anything Sirius already left to get drinks.

Maybe Sirius was right, Harry thought.
I need to loosen up. Forget about ginny.

When they already finished three bottles, Harry raised the question "where did you get these?" He slurred.

"I snatched them from that stupid party" Sirius grinned sheepishly. "Am I not the best Godfather ever?" He giggled gulping down half the bottle.

"You are, Sirius, you are. I don't know what I would do without you." He kissed Sirius's forehead drunkenly giggling. "I still don't understand why no woman came up to marry you--I mean dad's married to mom, Remus's married to Tonks, you are left alone, my poor--Sirius, maybe you and I will be left alone forever" harry kept ranting that he didn't notice Sirius passed out.

It took Harry one more drink to collapse on the floor next to Sirius.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

2228 words.
Wow, A very long chapter.
So you should tell me that you liked it...even you didn't.

... And if there's a hinny fight coming up, you couldn't blame me... Blame ginny! I'm mad at her right now.

Please do vote and comment❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 2 1
[One-shot] Pairings: implied Drarry at the end, Hinny (One-sided), Ginny/OMC Genre: Romance, Drama, Tragedy. AU: The Potters lived. No Voldemort. Pub...
215K 10.2K 29
"It's one of the commandments after all Harry, love thy enemy." "I'm pretty sure that's not one of the commandments Ginny." "Oh whatever, he knows w...
890K 23.7K 90
Book 1 of 3 (Complete) "Love wasn't the way you felt as you looked at someone. The stirring in your stomach. It was the complete willingness to throw...
1.8M 77.5K 61
"Do you trust me?" "With all my heart." ***** What if it WASN'T Ginny Weasley who sent Harry Potter a musical Valentine in his second year? What if a...