Tʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇ (Taehyung×Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇! " "𝐂𝐎𝐙 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-54

299 17 3
By Violetficsfor7

Y/n's pov
Grandma: wake up!
y/n: huh?
Grandma: wake up ....Y/n.
I looked up at her confused, when suddenly something started ringing in my ears, and my vision started to become blurred while looking in grandma's eyes, idk what was going on . Slowly the ringing sound of someone calling my name out, made me open my eyes .
??: y/n!! hey wake up, I found the book I was looking for!
I blinked my eyes a few times, to get adjusted to the light , I rubbed my eyes and sat straight on the library's sofa.
Nancy: I'm so sorry for keeping u waiting.
Y/n: Nancy? It was a dream?
Nancy: what?
Y/n: g-grandma?
Nancy: grandma?
I looked around and found myself sitting on the same couch as before, while Nancy had gone to search for the book , she was looking for . I looked straight and found the same sitting area there. I rushed towards it and bent down , those writings were all similar to what I saw in my dream. I waved my hand over em and whispered...
y/n: grandma..
Just then Nancy kept her hand on my shoulder, I looked at her and she smiled at me.
That's when my eyes landed on a paper kept under the ink pot.
I picked it up carefully and noticed that the paper was no other than the recipe for Tae's fav. Cake.
Y/n: it wasn't a dream... she gave me the answers to my questions by coming In my dream.
I smiled looking at the paper in my hands....and that too the paper was kept under the ink pot, from where my dream began.

I was walking through the hallway along with Nancy, I told her about my dream that how I saw Grandma in there, how she provided me with the answers I was looking for. She was a bit surprised by what I told her. By talking we didn't even notice that we've reached the living room, we saw a doctor leaving the house while Jin came to see off.
we walked over to Jin.
Jin: Thank you so much for coming doctor, in such a bad weather u came, it really means a lot to us.

Doctor smiled and left after bowing.

Jin faced us after shutting the door.
Y/n: how's Tae?
Jin: umm, he was not in a good state, doc said he needs rest, he has given him a pack of human blood as he seriously needed it. He was too weak! We should thank God that he got saved!
Nancy: oh no, but how's he now?
Jin: he's sleeping rn. Till tmro he should wake up! Otherwise it would be difficult for even the doctors to save him .

I couldn't believe what my ears just heard!

Y/N: w-what?
Jin: his condition is not that good y/n. If he wakes up tmro mrng it's really well and good, he'll continue to do normal work like he usually does , but if he doesn't doctors said they would consider it as co-coma..
Y/n: again!!?? No! But he was alright when he came, i mean he was up! Then how come-
I said while my eyes getting teared up again!
Y/n: how is it possible?
Jin: when we took him to his room , he suddenly fainted, we held him at the spot and layed him on the bed, but his pillow started turning red, we got worried to see that... that's when we noticed that someone hit him hard on his head that it started to bleed!
He already hadn't had any blood for a while, he was already really pale, and then his head got hurt which caused more loss of blood!
We immediately called the doctor, he came and treated his wounds...a nurse is still there in the room to handle the situation if something wrong happens!
Y/n: no! Nothing will happen to him!
Nancy hugged u as ur state was something else only! U were a crying mess! U were worried about him alot! After knowing about his history u got more worried as he already had been through alot and u just wanted the history to repeat itself.

I couldn't control myself and ran towards his room.. i slowly opened the door and saw him sleeping on the bed , while his head in bandages! The nurse was adjusting the blood pack so that he gets proper drink.
As soon as she saw me she bowed and left the room.
I shut the door and slowly walked towards him.
I looked at his condition and slowly , tears started rolling down my cheecks ... his hands were bandaged too! A cut near his lips, he slept looking just like an angel, a baby, while looking at him i just felt so pitty , thinking he was the one who always saved me , he was the one that i called my secret saviour, he was the one who saved me from drowning, he was the one who helped me when my stomach ached alot, he was the one who didn't bit me that night coz he cared for me! He was the one who kidnapped me in order to keep me protected from David...he was the one who healed my wound when i got shot, he was the one who hugged me when I had nightmares, he was the one who fought with ones who tried to touch me. He was the one , who hurted himself while fighting with spike coz he hurted me!
He was everywhere when I needed someone to be by my side...and this time when he needed someone, i couldn't be with him! He needed help, which i wasn't able to give him!
I felt super disgusted about myself in here.
I sat on the chair beside him and held his hand in mine while letting out my tears..
I hugged his hand , bringing it closer to me, as i gently kissed it. And held it b/w mine!
I looked at his face and gently caressed his hair, his fluffy soft wavy hair.
Y/n: I'm sorry.....i c-couldn't help u the way u did to m-me, I'm sorry for g-giving u more p-problems , I'm sorry for being a b-burden, i wonder how cool it would be , if t-that day i would not have picked up that l-locket. But then i think i-if i would have not, then we w-wouldn't be here t-together! I would not have met y-you..... I'm sorry...... T-Tae please wake up. P-please *sobs*

With that i kissed his hand again! And caressed it gently!

Y/n: i can't even imagine u going in coma again! Please wake up !! Please Tae ..... please!!!
Y/n: why did u go after that enemy of yours without taking anyone with u! That stupid boss of mine I'll sue him i swear! How could he!
Tae wake up please!

With that i couldn't help but hug him tightly!

Y/n: please wake up, i-i love you!
I said slowly , snuggling into his neck.
Y/n: please , i need you!!
Begging him to wake up soon ur eyes got tired and u slowly went to sleep while hugging him.

Time skip...
I slowly opened my eyes in the middle of the night and looked up at Tae's face, he was still not up.
I wiped away my tears and sat on the chair beside , where i sat before. I decided to go to washroom to wash my face .
After coming back from the washroom i drank some water and sat on the chair beside Tae again.
I caressed his hand and adjusted his quilt properly onto him. It was getting cold as i rubbed my arms trying to give warmth to myself..
I held his hand again and while holding em i dozed off..

Time skip...
After a few mins, suddenly the door of the room opened and i got up just to see Stella rushing inside...
She looked at Taehyung and tears rolled down her eyes.. watching me holding onto his hand she snatched his hand away from mine and pushed me away from him .
Y/n: ouch!
She held his hands and sat near him , i stood up from the ground and stood there looking at them.
Stella caressed his hair and cried out asking him to wake up! Worry could be clearly seen on her face. I gulped in the lump being formed in my throat and looked at them!
Stella: baby please wake up! Please!!
When suddenly..
Taehyung: u c-came! S-stella!
He spoke! Slowly opening his eyes and smiling at Stella! Everyone got shook and she hugged him tightly..
Taehyung: i missed u!
Stella: i missed u more hun!
How do u feel rn! Thank you so much for waking up! I got so scared! U know i can't live without u!
Taehyung: of course hun, me neither, i had to wake up for you.

I kept looking at them...

Taehyung got up from the bed..
Stella: hey don't stand! You need to rest!
Taehyung: I'm feeling great Stella! And a lil bit that i was left , u healed me by coming here!
Stella stood up and hugged Tae , he hugged her back.
Stella: i love u!
That's when Taehyung's eyes met mine, i quickly looked away blinking away my tears..
I was happy that he woke up! But i can't imagine i confessed him too when I know he has a gf! Why the hell am i so stupid!
When suddenly:-
Taehyung: what's this b*tch doin here!?
Stella broke the hug and they both looked at me , while me feeling insecure here..
Taehyung: i LoVe YoU!
He said imitating me!
I looked at him shook!
Taehyung: what do u think! How Stupid u are! I heard everything!
Stella: did she say this!?
Taehyung: of course! She is just another slut!
Y/n: excuse me!!!
That's when i felt a stinging pain on my left cheeck! I looked up and saw Stella! She s-slapped me!?
Stella: how dare u ! How did u get the audacity to snatch my Tae from me!
Stella: i can't believe Taehyung, why is she even here! Just give her to David already!
Taehyung: nah~ David is no good for this universe, i won't give him what he wants! And this witch is no good for either of us! If she stays she'll bring more problems!
Stella: then what are u waiting for?
Taehyung: i never liked you Y/n! You're just another filthy human! Who tried to take me away from my Stella! But u can't snatch me from her and her from me! You're just a burden on me and on this house!
Y/n:....
I stood there quite, listening to him just stabbed my heart again and again!
Taehyung: those divorce papers are of no use! I'll burn em up , with you!!!
With that he took out his gun and shot me right in my chest!
Y/n: aah!!!
(Nightmare ends)

Meanwhile...

A/n's pov...
U had slept holding onto Tae's hand in yours...it's morning now that's when he slowly opened his eyes , and blinked em, adjusting to the light around he tried adjusting himself properly on the bed..
His head hurted just a lil as he touched it from another hand of his...
He felt alot better from last night . That's when he felt something heavy in his other hand..
He slowly looked down towards his hand and found u sleeping while hugging his hand...he went speechless after looking at you..
Your hair strands coming down your face, your lil pink pout , your beautiful eye lashes , your soft skin , were everything he was observing..
That's when he saw dried up tears on your cheeck..
He slowly took out his hand from your grip and looked at you ..
Taehyung (thinks): did my baby cry ?
Taehyung (thinks): i wish my last night's dream gets real! I wish what i saw in my dream, that she confessed me and slept while hugging me , cried and asked me to wake up and was sorry coz she wasn't able to help me , gets real! I wish she feels the same way as i do for her! I wish the confession gets real ! I want to end our fight !
(A/n: so basically the thing is, that he was hurt really badly the previous night due to which he was extremely tired and didn't have the strength to do anything, so while he was sleeping you said all that, he was able to hear what all u said but he coz he was extremely tired he thought of it as a dream. So basically his ears were working he heard what u said but wasn't in his right state to understand it, whether it's dream or was it happening in reality. )

I said as i slowly tucked her strands of hair behind her ear to get a clear view of her cute beautiful face. I moved my thumb slowly below her eyes , trying to remove the stain of tears there.
I then caressed her hair, feeling sorry , as i hate it when she cries.
As i was looking at her , i noticed her eyebrows crashing, then her breath became heavy...
Taehyung (thinks): is she watching another nightmare?
And then she quickly opened her eyes, i looked at her worried!
She sat up straight and started breathing heavily! After a few seconds she stopped and got back to her normal state.. she had tears in her eyes i could see!
Taehyung: y/n?

Y/n's pov
I am relieved that this was a nightmare and it didn't happen in reality! But if i keep sticking with him alot , this might come true too! Thinking this was bringing tears to my eyes! I feared by the thought . But it was reality only (atleast for me) that Stella and Taehyung love eachother and are made for eachother! What was i even thinking again!? Why did i confess him! I was worried about him , and in this pain my heart made me say what my brain was hiding!
Damn y/n! You're srsly pabo!
That's when I heard a voice i was dying to hear..
Tae: y/n?
I quickly looked at him ...
Y/n: T-Taehyung! Y-you w-woke up!!!
I was so damn extremely happy that i can't even explain! Watching him all well started tearing me up, i wanted to hug him badly and give him all of my love , but i just couldn't do it. I bit my lip stopping the tears to roll down my eyes as I quickly ran out and called the nurse!
She came inside and checked him up...

Nurse: woah! He really has recovered superbly! How do u feel Mr.Kim
Taehyung smiled and spoke..
Tae: i feel so much better than before , and the lil bit that i was weak, I'm not anymore as seeing someone just healed that part of me up totally..
I remembered my nightmare , they were the exact same lines! But when i looked at him, i saw him saying this while not looking at the nurse , but looking at me!?

Y/n's pov
I looked at Taehyung and saw his purple eyes shining at me! Am i overthinking again? No y/n, you're actually overthinking, he loves Stella! Pls come out of your imagination as soon as possible! 

Taehyung's pov .
Yes it's true! After watching her sleeping after so many days , i remembered those wonderful moments of ours! Yes! those smiles and happiness that she brought to me were something that i missed so much! I sometimes didn't show how much happy i was to get a company like her! She completes me! And remembering those happy moments of ours , i got healed up more properly! I said what i really meant from the core of my heart while looking at y/n, with a smile. She seemed a bit shook, before i could read her mind , all the boys came inside the room, Felix was walking on his own and not using the Walker , he's all good again! Thanks to our healing powers!
Jin: that's my strong boy!
Minho: i was just so scared! I'm so happy that u woke up!
Jhope: yayy!!! My bro is up!
Suga gave me a high five and ruffled my hair, while i giggled! Everyone were so happy!
We talked while laughing! That's when i looked at the door where y/n stood, but she wasn't there anymore, my smile dropped a bit , but i continued to smile to my boys!

Y/n's pov ...
I can't waste time , it's Tae's b'day tmro!! I have to buy stuff for his cake and have to bake the cake even!
With that i thought of getting freshen up! I decided to go to my old house to bake the cake! As that would give me some privacy! I have alot to do!!!!
With that i rushed towards my room to get ready!

Time skip..
Taehyung was taking rest in his room while the rest of us were planning his b'day party for tmro! We decided to give him his b'day present at 00:00. We have booked a banquet hall for his b'day celebration.... The decorators have picked the most beautiful theme, that's red and black to highlight vampires more! Of course as it's their boss's b'day .
Yeonjun: now only thing left is cake!
Y/n: dw about it! Leave it onto me!
Jin: u sure?
Suga: oh of course, and let her do so, most importantly it's his first b'day with her , remember Minho's first b'day with Nancy, she did all the preparations.
Jin: no i mean , every responsibility we gave to her only, the theme was her idea , the decorations planning and now cake too!?
Y/n: relax guys, well i - i kinda was just excited for this that why i got myself enrolled in all the activities, but on the bright side , we all agreed to it right and its not like i planned everything, i took your advice too, you gave your suggestions too , so basically we all have given equal contribution for the party, so don't worry , and let's focus on party!

Nancy: hmm great! Btw i called Mark and Stacy too!
Y/n: omo!!! Thanks unnie!!!

I hugged her and she hugged me back!

Minho: guys, Athan has delivered the photos of their honeymoon , some from the camera and some that we asked him to click .
Y/n: what!?
Minho: hehe, uk we had to collect memories! So we asked him to do this job!
Felix: alright guys, let's set it all! We have alot to do!
Y/n: yeah umm btw guys, the thing is I'm gonna make the cake for him at my place! That is my old house, we gotta be decorating this house too right, and I'm doing all this for the first time!
Jhope: you're right, we need to give our all for him in full silence and ourselves! We can't make any mistakes!
Felix: right! But y/n what cake are u gonna bake? Uk every year we bring him cakes but he just loves and misses only one , that his grandma used to bake!
Y/n: u don't worry about that guys! Let's go and do our work!!
Nancy: yup let's go!!

We got up and started doing our work! House decoration was not gonna happen rn as it'll be a surprise for Tae! And coz he's in here in his room only so he'll know where everyone is taking him , so what kind of a surprise would it be.
I and Nancy sat in the car after taking stuffs that we need and headed off to my old house!
While the boys managed here...

Time skip (afternoon)

Taehyung's pov
I was scrolling down my phone sitting on the living room couch! I was feeling alot better and doc said I'm all in my normal state now! Thanks to my powers of healing oneself and of course the doctors and of course y/n!

While thinking about her , automatically a smile came on my lips...but where was she since morning!?

That's when i saw yeonjun talking on phone and coming down the stairs...

Yeonjun: yes , u dw I am on my way and coming to check , the photos looked perfect! I'm sure Taehyung hyung's gonna love it!

With that he cut the phone and i asked him..
Tae: what are u preparing? What am i going to love?
Yeonjun got shook watching me on the couch as he started stuttering...
Yeonjun: h-hyung! N-nothing! Hehe umm i gotta go bye!
With that he rushed outside in a fraction of second.
Tae: bu-
Tae: aish this kid!
That's when i saw Suga hyung coming from outside ..
Tae: Suga hyung!
He looked at me and spoke
Suga: oh ! Hey bro! Wassup!

Wow, he seems to be in a good mood today!

Tae: umm all good but have u see y/n? I haven't seen her since morning!
Suga: aww! But i see her everyday!
With that he went away..
Tae: what kind of an answer was that!? I wonder what all of them are hiding from me!

Meanwhile...
Y/n: omg! I wish my oven doesn't explode! Pls be good and sweet!
Stacy: uk what you're overthinking! We've put the stuff in right ratios dude! So chill!
Nancy: she's taking it so srsly! Damn!
Mark: of course why not, the cake is for her beloved ...HuSbAnD!
Everyone giggled!..
Y/n: umm hehehe!
While the cake was being baked we sat down on the sofa talking randomly..
Nancy got a call so she had to leave with Minho!
Mark: this house has so many memories no.
Y/n: yeah~ ooh btw mark! Tell me what u wanted to say , u both!

Stacy and Mark looked at eachother and nodded before they spoke..

Mark: where should we start from?
Y/n: firstly , Mark I'm really sorry! But i srsly am not the killer of your grandm-
Mark: oh God! you still think like that!? Ofc y/n ...ik you're not...
He said the last line slowly and looking down...
Stacy kept her hand on his shoulder in order to support...
Y/n: w-what's wrong?
Stacy: open up oppa! U have to tell her.... The truth.
Mark: y/n, touch my hand!
Y/n: huh?
Stacy nodded when i looked at her..
I brought my hand ahead and touched it.
Y/n: it's cold!!!???
When i looked up at him i saw his red eyes!!!??
Y/n: Mark!!???
I slowly saw him transforming, his skin turned pale and his lips too, he turned fair and looked really h-handsome damn!
Y/n: y-youre a v-v-vam-vampire?
Mark : hmm but dw, i won't hurt any of u here.
Y/n: how did it happen? Since when!? Why!? Who made -
Mark: yaahh~ one by one , slowly! So let me tell u a story...

Mark(flashback):
The day when u left from hospital, when my grandma got hospitalised, that evening i got a call from an unknown no. They asked me to come outside the hospital and meet them...
I got confused by who might want to meet me this late at night...
I went out and met two men dressed in black ! Looked like spys .
Man 1: hey bro, I'm Jackson nice to meet u..
Man 2: I'm Spike..
We shook our hands together .
Mark: but i don't think so that we ever met!
Spike: oh but we did now..
Mark: lol, so how may i help u both?
Jackson: I've heard u have a frnd by the name y/n!
Mark: yes i have? But what's with her...
Spike: u have to bring us her heart!
Mark: what nonsense are u talking about!?why will i kill my own bestfriend! And that too why!?
Jackson and Spike looked at eachother and smirked..
Spike: then we'll kill your Grandma...
Mark: let me call the police! What do u guys think u are!?
Jackson: oh trust us Mark! The police won't do anything to us, actually it can't.
They laughed sarcastically and i saw their fangs!
Mark: fangs!?
Jackson: oops? U saw our identity!?
With that their eyes changed colour to red, then to deep red!
Spike: now also u won't help us? Your bestfriend has our master's locket! In which he's trapped! Bring us the girl and that locket! And we'll let u and your grandma go!
Mark: no! I won't do that! At any cost! Go away !
Jackson and Spike looked at eachother with anger and nodded..
Jackson: fine then, u forced us to do this!
With that Jackson punched Mark and that's when he saw Jackson changed his eye colour to green , in which he made Mark look into.
Mark got a bit dizzy and got hypnotised!

Time skip!
Mark came inside the hospital room where Stacy and their Grandma were sleeping ... Stacy was on the couch . Taking the right opportunity he walked towards Grandma and pressed her throat as tightly as he could! Being all in someone else's control he killed his own Grandma! His granny struggled and while struggling her necklace (locket) fell on the ground on which her name was written....Ravenna!

Stacy started getting up as she heard some whimpering sounds , Mark noticed it and as he had killed his granny he ran away!
Stacy woke up and saw her granny was sleeping so she went back to sleep! Thinking what she saw was nothing else but her nightmare!
But what she didn't notice was that her granny was sleeping the sleep of death! And what she saw wasn't any nightmare but it happened in reality!
Next day doctors declared their grandmother dead, the reason was she ran out of oxygen .
Then he called y/n , saying she killed their granny! Thinking she would come to hospital where Mark would be there then take her to spike and Jackson!
And u came , but as Taehyung was following u , Mark couldn't do anything but go away from u! Coz if Tae would've felt anything sus , he would kill mark there at the instant! Coz every person of David is Taehyung's enemy ! From whom David gets powers too !

Then that 1 am i called Stacy, asking her about Y/n's address coz , Jackson who had hypnotised Mark, didn't know her address! But luckily Stacy didn't tell!
Where i was missing from few days back then was, Jackson and Spike had kept me with them! And tortured me ! They had made plans of killing u y/n! But one day i escaped somehow and came running here, that's the day when Taehyung took u away! He got to know that i was under control, but when he shot me he hurted me where i won't die! And thinking that y/n was in danger which she actually was , he took her with him.
After a few days i got up in hospital, i got bad visions thinking Taehyung would kill u or they would take u away with them! I had been through surgeries , but all this while i kept thinking about u! So one day without caring about my surgeries i escaped!
On my way i felt dizzy and saw my stitches got detached! And on the way, while running,  a c-car r-ran over me..

Y/n: what!?

Stacy on the other hand was weeping silently!

Mark nodded
Mark: and i layed there on the ground, the driver didn't stop , thinking he would get jailed if he gets caught! The road was silent there, not many vehicles used that road. I fell on the ground losing my consciousness!

But that's when i felt a black cat beside me! She looked at me and turned her head towards her side , while looking up , i looked up and saw a lady dressed in black and with conical cap on her head! She totally looked like a witch! I thought I've already left Earth! But that's when my eyes got closed, vision darkened and i felt a stinging pain on my neck as if someone pierced something sharp in my neck! I looked on the other side and found splashes of blood! It was my blood! Someone was biting me ! And that's when everything went black. The only thing i saw was that witch's fangs!

And next day i found myself in the hospital! I never really knew vampires existed, and this is also the reason why i stopped working with our boss, i got to know that Taehyung is a vampire too, and he knows my story...so for all of us vampires, for our lives, i took the decision of leaving the office.
I thought of telling u this story yesterday, but u said u were in a hurry so we THOUGHT we'll tell u this later.
(Flashback ends)

Hearing it , i gave a tight hug to Mark! Just because of me he went through so much!

Y/n: Markyy!! I don't know what I should say....i srsly feel blessed to have a frnd like u!

After few mins we broke the hug....

Y/n: btw, your granny's name was Ravenna?
They nodded...
Y/n: tell me the truth, grandma or great grand ma?
Stacy: how do u know!??? Yes she was our great grandma! But calling her great grandma sounded too old and long so we called her grandma!
Y/n: it all makes sense now! It all happened the way David cursed !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 179 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
1.6K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...
8.3K 311 51
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 07.29.2023 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 09.12.2023 ...
96.4K 4.2K 67
'𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀.' - - - - He pinned you against the locker, slowly leani...