The Kingdom Of Roronoa (Zorox...

Od Lord_Roronoa

The story of the Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro, who's the first mate of the Infamous Pirate STRAW HAT MONKEY . D... Viac

Chapter-1 The Pain
Chapter-2 The Intruder
Chapter-3 Zoro's Anger
Chapter-4 The Haunting Past
Chapter-5 Robin's Jealousy
Chapter-6 Zoro's Decision.
Chapter-7 Zoro vs Straw Hats.
Chapter-8 The Amazon Lily
Chapter-9 Thank You Hancock..!
Chapter-10 Kingdom Of Lemuria.
Chapter-10.5 The Family
Chapter-11 I Found You Zoro.
Chapter-12 Mind Games.
Chapter-13 Luffy Snapped.
Chapter-14 How Dare You Do This To My Chopper...!
Chapter-15 I'm Sorry Zoro.
Chapter-16 The Grand Fleet Of Straw Hat.
Post Credit...
Arigato..!😊🙏🏻

Chapter-17 Goodbye Father..!

1.8K 29 34
Od Lord_Roronoa

"Let's settle this once in for all, you old bastard..!" Zoro says sprinting fast to attack Zaako.

Zoro uses his three swords frequently trying to cut Zaako with the intention of killing him.
At first Zaako can easily able to read Zoro's moments so he managed to dodge his attacks but later Zoro involved his moments regarding Zaako's fighting style...Zoro speed up his movements so Zaako struggled to keep up.
Zoro finally managed to make a clean cut on Zaako's cheek and some scratches on hands and thigh.Zaako had no choice but to turn offense to fight back.

"Energy-Manipulation : Eternal Sword" Zaako used his Haki and infused his Natural Energy to create A Sword fully made of Energy.

(It's hard to edit Zaako with an energy sword so this is a ref... bare with me😁)

"Wooohhhh...! He can create swords from his body...? Awsooooome....!" Luffy says with stars in his eyes.

"Energy Manipulation..?
I've read about it before..!
That is one of the Rarest technique that can only be performed only if you have extreme control over your Haki. I've heard Not even Gol D Roger was unable to master this..!" Robin says shockingly impressed.

"Whaaat..? Zoro's Father is using a power that not even The Pirate King can use..? How powerful is he..?" Usopp screamed in fear,

"I see you got tricks up your sleeves old man..!" Zoro says smirking,

"Gum-Gum-Nu : Giant Pistol " Luffy join the battle to aid Zoro,

Zaako easily read Luffy's movements with Observation Haki and blocked all incoming punches.
He then rushed to attack the power duo swinging his hand of Energy sword to attack them both.
Zoro blocked with his two swords and Luffy jumped in the air as an attempt to hit him back but Zaako moved pushing Zoro away.The three engaged in 1 vs 2 battle but No one can able to get the upper hand.

"Three-Sword-Style: Black Rope Dragon Twister " Zoro using all three swords to create a massive twister to entraps Zaako.

Just like Zoro planned,
Zaako was trapped inside the Whirlwind and also got multiple cuts but then he unleashed a Shockwave to neutralize the twister.
Luffy sprinting towards Zaako stretching his hands far back to built up momentum.
Luffy launched a power punch but Zaako stand his ground taking the hit right on without even moving an inch.The durability of Zaako is off the charts.

"Shockwave tomb" Zaako charged his hand with Armament Haki and punched Luffy's gut making him spit blood.

Everyone was shocked that a single punch was able to make Luffy spit blood and somehow Luffy get up on his feet.He was in hell of a pain but that never stopped Luffy before.

"Two-Swords-Style : Rashomon" Zoro sprint forward and pass Zaako unleashing a Single blue Shockwave strike by his two swords.

Zaako uses his energy swords to block the attack.That Rashomom Shockwave strike was much more harder than Zaako anticipated to block.
So he used his brute straight to repell the Shockwave aside.

Then the father and son engaged in a traditional 1 vs 1 Sword fight which goes on about half hour.
Zaako avoided further cuts by Zoro
coz his strikes were harder than before but still managed to cut Zoro multiple times.Zoro sprint forward with two swords.

"Two-Sword-Style : Flash Demon Magma Bear" Zoro uses his brute strength to push Zaako back and Zaako managed to block and hold Zoro still.

He Releases his energy and grab Zoro's back head with his palm.
Then he run fast like a lightning, dragging Zoro'face through the Wall,
Tl ground and through the wood.
Then he did a 360° horizontal spin making Zoro dizzy before throwing him away.

Zoro's face was covered in blood along with his body due to so many injuries.
Luffy then gathered his strength and attack Zaako with Armament Haki.
Zaako blocked the impact and fights back with same Haki as well.

Luffy and Zaako go toe to toe for some time and Luffy punched Zaako's face trying to throw him off course but Zaako looked dagger at Luffy without even showing pain and a little impact of that punch. Luffy's eyes widden knowing Zaako withstanded his punch like it was nothing and Zaako didn't even move or flinch.
He grab Luffy's hand which was on his face and punched Luffy on his guts throwing Luffy near Zoro.

Zaako Releases a massive amount energy yelling in frustration and the Shockwave created by the energy was damn too intense.
After done Zaako powering up his energy, He stand his ground to make a move.Luffy and Zoro stand side by side and looked at each other.

"You're father is something, Zoro..!
Every punch he threw was too damn intense and unbelievably strong." Luffy says grunting his teeth,

"I hate to admit but.....You're right..!
That old hag is way too powerful for both of us..!" Zoro says analyzing the situation,

"So....Let's go all out then..!" Luffy says with a grin,

"Like we have a choice..!
I'm gonna teach that bastard a lesson not to mess with me again." Zoro says looking dagger at Zaako,

"Gear-4 : Bounce Man" Luffy with freaky smoke around him transformed.

"ENMA" Zoro Sheathed his Two Swords and Unsheathed his Enma unleashing a dark purple aura of the sword.
He then implants his Haki into Enma making it even more powerful.

"Ikuzo..! Zoro..?"

"Aaa..!"

Zoro and Luffy launched together and attack Zaako at the same time making him fall on the ground with a big impact. Luffy without a gap punched Zaako continuesly and suddenly jumped aside while Zoro was on the air preparing Enma to land a blow.

"One-Sword-Style : Flying Dragon Blaze" Zoro launched the same technique he used to nearly kill kaido.

Zaako immediately jumped aside but received a handful of impact.
His eyes were widdend and look shocked of the damage Zoro's Dragon Blaze did to the ground.Zoro landed on the ground breathing heavy and soon Luffy jumped to his side.

"Zoro..! You okay..?" Luffy ask with a concerned look,

"Aaa..! Damn it..! If only i didn't miss" Zoro says with disappointment,

Zaako looked at the duo with a wide eyes.

"Sure i know Zoro's powerful yet i never thought he had this kind of attack..! No wonder he had gone toe to toe with Kaido and Charlotte..!" Zaako says smirking,

"Three-Sword-Style : Purgatory Oni Giri" Without wasting any more minute, Zoro launched the Lightning speed onigiri attack that Zaako was unable to anticipate.

Zoro managed to cut Zaako and the impact was really painful as he bleed heavily.

"Gum-Gum-Nu : Red Hawk" Luffy sooner used his Red Hawk to hit Zaako with a massive flame hand.

Zaako was thrown off course and hit the ground that the dust of impact were all over the place.
When the dust clears,Zoro and Luffy can't believe their eyes as Zaako was standing there looking at the ground, breathing heavy and blood flowing through his body.

"Tha...that's impossible..!
How...How can he withstand Both our powerful attack..?" Luffy says with a shocked face,

"Arrrr..! That Old Bastard..!" Zoro get frustrated,

"You kids had your fun..!
Time to hit the ground..!" Zaako says cracking his neck,

While the three were fighting viciously,
The War on other side is intense as well. Lots of Pirates and Lemurians were fallen and both the side had heavy losses.
Yet they're still fighting with everything they got.

Nami and Usopp continued their fight with Akira as their teamwork and combo moves started to irritated Akira.
And to be honest they got the upper hand on that fight coz Lightning looks to be impactfull on Akira.

Kuina amd Robin were exhausted as they continued their brawl as well..
Robin only wants to Put Kuina down but Kuina wants Robin dead.
Robin knows Kuina may be blinded by her actions but she genuinely cares about Zoro and that is why Robin don't want to kill her.
Besides she knows how much it will hurt Zoro...

But Kuina's bloodthirst over Robin is coz of her rivalry.
Kuina can't accept the fact that Zoro chooses Robin over her and she believe if she killed Robin,Zoro will be all hers.

Sanji, Franky, Brook and others were aiding the Grand Fleet on the war as much as they can possible.
Chopper was on the medical bay unconscious and Shire was watching over Chopper and the war through the window with a sad look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaako just put his energy on his hands making his hands yellowish.
Zoro and Luffy rushed to attack Zaako but he easily blocked them and hit them accordingly.
The Punches were really powerful that it caused both Zoro and Luffy to spit more amount of blood.

The three looked exhausted but still decided to fight.
Zoro Punch Zaako's gut making him flinch in pain but he grabbed Zoro's neck and picked him up on the air.
Luffy Punched Zaako's jaw making him stumble a little but used Zoro as a source to hit Luffy.

He then put Zoro on the ground facing up and did a shot put spin to throw Zoro at Luffy.
The moment Zoro hit Luffy,
Zaako instantly rushed to them, pushing both of them to the ground.
They are covered in blood and Luffy was almost in the state of passing out.

Zaako picked up Luffy and struggles to stand let alone hold him on the neck in the air.He then put all of his power on a single blow Punching Luffy on his stomach making him fly like a bullet to hit the wall.

"YOU....YOU DARE..
PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY LUFFY..!
ATTACKING MY BELOVED..!
THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE....!
SUCH INSOLENCE..!
I WON'T FORGIVE YOU.." Hancock got extremely pissed that she rushed towards Zaako.

Zaako just looked at Hancock with no emotion and stand still.
She sprint towards him like a speeding bullet and jumped on the air to kick Zaako's jaw.

"Hah..!
I don't have time for you, young lady.!
This won't kill you but put you through a hell of pain..!" Zaako says sliding his face a little to dodge Hancock's kick.

As soon as her knees were closer to Zaako's face,
He grabbed her leg by one hand and make a powerful punch on her gut putting her on the ground.
He then kicked her to throw her aside from them.Hancock is in so much pain that she never fought someone this powerful and she was holding her stomach rolling on the ground in pain.
The Kuja Pirates wanted to rush to their empress's aid but their hands were filled on their fight in front...

Zoro used this as a distraction as he kicked Zaako's jaw sending him on the air.He then jumped on the air and used his sword to put a massive cut on his gut throwing him on the ground at full speed.The impact on the ground was wild and Zoro landed above him kicked his stomach making him spit more blood.Zoro sat above him with Enma on his hand and was about to slice Zaako's head.But he showed a little hesitation.

"Hehe...*cough* *cough *..
What....are you waiting for,boy..?
Finish Me Off..!" Zaako smirked in pain.

"........." Zoro hold Enma on the air but preserved grinning his teeth.

"Go on Zoro..! Do what you've been wanting to do for the past 20 years..!
DO IT...." Zaako screamed at Zoro,

"........No..!" Zoro says refusing to kill Zaako,

This Shocked the crew that Zoro was fury as hell at his father but why is he hesitating to kill Zaako..?

"I'm not done with you, yet..!
Death will not be a mercy for you...
You must sufferfor everything you did to my mother.." Zoro says with raging eyes and hateful tone,

With that said,
Zoro throw his Enma away and put his other two swords on the ground.
As soon as he throw them away,
Zoro started Punching left and right on Zaako's face sitting above him.

"Father...!
Get up and fight..!
He can't be tha...." Akira says stopped in mid way.

"Quite Akira..!
This is between me and my son..!
Do Not Interfere.." Zaako yelled receiving punches from Zoro.

"SHUT UP, You Bastard..!
I am not your son....
I never was and i never will be...
There is nothing between you and me you hear me..? NOTHING AT ALL..!" Zoro yelled in anger Punching him even more harder.

Zaako snapped and Throw a right hook on Zoro's jaw making him fall on the ground. Zaako rolled, getting above Zoro and started Punching him just like Zoro did.

"ZORO..!" Robin tried to run towards Zoro to help him but was stopped by Sanji..

"Sanji-kun..!" Nami says in shock,

"Sanji..! What are you doing..?
He's gonna kill Zoro..!" Robin says with a worried tone,

"I hate to say this,
But this is his fight....
Between a Father avenging his son and a Son avenging his mother." Sanji says puffing his Cigarette,

"But Sanji-Kun..!
he's gonna kill Zoro if we didn't do something..!" Nami says arguing with Sanji,

"Yeah..! That guy is super pissed at Zoro, he's probably gonna kill us once he's done with Zoro...
So i'd say don't give him the chance" Usopp says freaking out,

"You guys are missing a point here." Sanji says with an emotionless face looking at Zaako Punching Zoro,

"What do you mean..?" Nami ask with a confused look,

"Throughout their entire battle,
Zoro was filled with rage and killing intention towards King Zaako,
Luffy was just giving him a hand,
But Zaako had never hit Zoro or Luffy once with the intention on killing them" Sanji says shocking The Crew,

"What do you mean
he don't wanna kill Zoro..?
Did you see how he fights..?
That guy is crazy strong." Usopp says with a confused look,

"Exactly, Usopp..!
For someone who's crazy strong and possess The Ancient Haki techniques that most of us today never even heard of before..!
You think he'll be having a hard time killing them..?
He could've ended Luffy and Zoro from the start,but he chose not to..." Sanji says finally figuring out what's really going on,

"Then why do you think he started fighting Zoro all of a sudden when he was clearly begging for his forgiveness before..?" Robin ask with a confused look,

"Think, Robin-chan..!
Zoro did something which is gonna haunt him for the rest of his life...
He killed his own brother...
who is also King Zaako's 2nd born,
Even though Eiji was an asshole,
He's still King Zaako's son and one of his son killing another son angered him as a parent.
He wants to let out his anger towards Zoro but didn't want to kill him.
King Zaako didn't want Zoro to make the same mistake as he did.
Eiji's death will haunt Zoro in the near future that is why King Zaako fights Zoro." Sanji says with a pale look,

After Sanji's explanation,
Everyone looked at Zaako beating Zoro and his punches started weakened.
After some times,
Zaako stopped Hitting Zoro and looked at his bloody face and cried,
He collapsed into the ground and his royal guards immediately came to his aid.

"Lord Zaako..!
You condition got severely critical.
We need you to get you treated as soon as possible." Says one of the Royal Guards,

"I.....know....But it's......Worth it..!
Call off the....fight......
Stop....The....War.....
That's an orderrrrrrr...." Zaako ordered in world of pain,

with that said,
Zaako fall unconscious and the guards immediately taken him to the Medical Bay.The Royal Members declared the war is over and both the Lemurians and Pirates stand down.
Luffy slowly dragged himself towards Hancock who was on the ground.

"Hey Hancock..!
Are you okay..?" Luffy ask still in pain but worried about Hancock,

"Luffy..!
Oh Thank goodness you're okay..!
I was so worried he might kill you" Hancock says immediately hugging Luffy.

"I'm glad you're okay..!
I can never forgive myself if i let something happened to you." Luffy says returning the hug with a relieved smile,

"THAT.....BASTARD...!
HOW COME HE GET'S TO HUG HER BUT NOT ME..!
THAT'S SO UNFAIR..!" Sanji cried out of depression.

Nami smirked at Depressed Sanji and hit his head causing a lump on his head,
Before he says anything,
Nami hugged Sanji and buried her face on his neck.

"Stop fooling around, you stupid Cook..!" Nami smiled while hugging Sanji who's passed out already with a nose bleed.

Robin walked towards unconscious Zoro and sat there holding his head on her lap, whipping the blood off his face.Zoro slowly get conscious,

"Hello there, Kenshi-san..!
Had a good quick nap..?" Robin ask with a sad smile and tears.

"Yeah..! You could say that..!
What's with the long face..?
Wait.....We're not dead, right..?" Zoro ask with a confused look,

"No..! Not that i know of..!" Robin says Chuckling,

"How come..?
I thought after I'm exhausted and when that old man started Hitting me, I thought this is it..!
I thought i lost the fight and probably gonna meet my mother." Zoro says with a confused look,

"So you again planned on leaving me here alone..?" Robin ask with an eyebrow rise,

"Damn you, Woman..!
That's not what i meant..!" Zoro says annoyed to which Robin chuckled.

"We should get you treated as soon as possible, You look...." Robin says looking the condition Zoro is in,

"Handsome..?" Zoro ask smirking,

"I was gonna say You look worse with all those blood and bruises..." Robin says with a smirk,

"Aaha..!" Zoro says shrugging,

"But you're always a damn handsome Idiot too.." Robin whispered to herself,

"I've heard that..!" Zoro laughed which make Robin blush.

Soon all the injured guards were taken to the medical bay and Pirates were taken back to their ships to get treated.
Zoro, Luffy and others were taken to a special care.

After getting patched,
Luffy started filling his mouth with meat to which his crew looked Disgusted but Hancock was mesmerized by Luffy.
Zoro gets up to see Robin sitting next to him reading a book.

"Seriously..? Of all the time,
You're reading a book....Now..?" Zoro with an Unamused face,

"What..? I got bored and you're sleeping, so i helped myself. " Robin smiled with a shrug,

Zoro sighed and asked her about Chopper.As soon as she said where he is, They both left to see Chopper.
Chopper was sitting on his medical bed, all covered in bandages, eating some fruits.His face and mood gloomed after seeing Zoro and Robin walking towards him.

"ZORO..!" Chopper says with a happy smile,

Zoro didn't say a word as Sat next to Chopper and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry, Little guy..!
For letting this happen to you.!
I'm soooo sorry..!" Zoro says almost crying and Robin just smiled at the two.

"It's okay, Zoro..!
I'll be okay in a week or two...
So don't worry..!" Chopper says with an energetic smile,

"But still... i should have been there...
I was suppose to protect you...
Instead, i let you get hurt..!" Zoro says with words full of regret and sadness,

"You're going through a rough time, Zoro..! you always protected me and
This time i did my best to help you." Chopper says with a genuine smile,

"You're coming back with us, right..?" Chopper asks with a sad look,

Zoro looked at Chopper and then Robin, both waiting for Zoro's answer with a concerned look. Zoro just smiled at Chopper and patted his head.

"Get some rest, buddy..!
I'll come visit you later." Zoro says with a smile and left while Robin and Chopper looking at him leave.

"Robin..! He--is come back, right?" Chopper asks with a sad face,

"I don't know Chopper...!
I really don't know..!" Robin say with a sad look hugging Chopper.

Zoro visit Zaako's personal Treatment room where he was being treated.
Zaako notice Zoro standing there,
He asked everyone to leave to which everyone obayed and started to leave.

"Lord Zaako only has moments left,
You better don't do or say anything stupid. " Norrington whispered to Zoro on his way out,

After everyone left,
Zaako handsigned Zoro to come sit next to him.

"You didn't kill me coz you got sick or you're not strong enough..?" Zoro ask with an emotionless stubborn look,

"Haha..! Funny i was gonna to ask you the same thing..!" Zaako says laughing,

"What do you mean..?" Zoro ask with a confused look,

"Don't play dumb with me,kiddo.!
They might have not noticed it,
But we both know you could've killed me with your attacks...
You intentionally missed it." Zaako says with a closed eyes and smirk,

*Flashback*

("One-Sword-Style : Flying Dragon Blaze" Zoro on the air unleashed Enma to attack Zaako)
Zoro was so close that if he executed that attack as he planned,
Zaako will be history but for a split second, He flinched with hesitation.

*Flashback Ends*

Zoro didn't answer just looking at somewhere else.

"I never wanted to kill you, Zoro..!
How could i..? After what i did to you and my Emiko..! I was just....Angry....
Angry that my own son made the same mistake as i did." Zaako with a sad regret look,

"DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE WHAT YOU DID WITH WHAT I HAVE DONE." Zoro says getting a bit angry,

"I'm not comparing, Son..!
But the similarity between our actions is that They're family.
There was not a single day passed, for the past 20 years without me regretting what I've done to your mother and to you..!
I was worried that someday in the near future, Eiji's death is gonna haunt you and you might feel guilty coz he's still your brother, Zoro...!
I wish i was well enough so that i could've stopped you both from fighting, stopped this war from ever happening." Zaako shed drops of tears,

"I......don't have the intention of killing Eiji too, you know..!
After what he did to Chopper,
I just lost my mind and killed him.
The Straw Hats are more than just crewmates or friends to me...
They are my family.." Zaako says with a sad look,

"I know that much, Son..!
That is the reason i didn't choose Akira or Eiji to take over my place as The Next King because they're exactly like my past self..!
You know how the world works, Zoro.
You saw them first handed...
If there's anyone who's worthy enough to rule this kingdom...
It should to be you..!" Zaako says with a proud look,

"No...! These people will never accept me as their King, who killed his old man and his brother for the throne." Zoro says rejecting Zaako's offer,

"But that is not true.." Zaako tried to reason with Zoro,

"They don't know that..!
The history is already written that i killed my father and my brother to take over the throne, some even say i planned this for the past two decades. It can't be changed.." Zoro  says thinking about all the things happened so far,

Zaako stayed quiet and so does Zoro.

"I'll leave it up to you to decide, Zoro.
I know you will make the right choice because Through the darkness that's surrounding our family, You are the only hope of light...
Just like your mother..." Zaako hold Zoro's hand with a smile,

"Don't count on it, old man..!" Zoro says smiling a little at his father for the first time,

"Would it hurt to call me Father..?" Zaako ask chuckling a little,

"For--what it's worth..!
I wish things would've been different between us, Old man..!
I wish i somehow found a way to let go of my anger towards you...
To be a family again...!
But that never happened..." Zoro says having regrets of how things have turned out,

"That is enough for me, Zoro..!
You're forgiveness is all ever wanted for all those years....
So please find it in your heart to forgive me for all my sins..!
And lead our people for the better,
F.U.T.U.R.E..!
I...Believe....in you.....Son..!" Zaako says slowly fallen into the eternal sleep.

Zoro sat there with a heavy heart, tightened eyes, shedding tears, knowing that it has already been too late for them to revive their bond.

"Rest In Peace, Father..!
I hope you and mother will be happy on the other side..
I will come join you when my time here is done....Take care of mom...
Atleast this time" Zoro says his last words shedding tears and closing his father's eyes with his palm.

With that said, Zoro leave the room, informing the guards that his father have passed away.
The Whole Kingdom fallen into sorrow and sadness of their King's Death.
The night has fallen short.
Zoro was sitting on the roof top, looking at the star, lost in thoughts.
Suddenly he felt a hand tapping on his shoulder,

"Mr.Bashido..!" Vivi surprised Zoro from behind,

"Vivi..! What are you doing here at this hour..?" Zoro ask surprised to see her,

"I was just looking around the damage on the castle and i spotted you here. What are you doing here..?" Vivi ask with a sad smile,

"Oh...I'm just, Lost in thoughts..!
To be honest, i never thought things will end this way..!
Everything is screwed because of me." Zoro says with a sad tone,

"Don't be hard on yourself Bashido-san..!
You did what you have to do to protect your crew and your brother.
That is not screwing up." Vivi says with a smile,

"You mean our crew, Right..?
Don't forget..! You may be the Princess of Alabasta, but you will always be one of us..!" Zoro says with a smile, looking at Vivi,

Vivi smiled at Zoro remembering their wholesome and dangerous adventure together and although it was a short period of time, it felt like a lifetimes to her.

"Thank you, Mr.Bashido..!
So that means you're gonna go back with Luffy and the others?" Vivi asked with a cheerful tone,

"I--don't know...!
My father put me on the spot to decide the future of this country and none of the Council Members or The Royal Guards can interfere with my decision but i don't know what to do." Zoro with a confused look,

"I think you will find your answer sooner than you think,Mr.Bashido...!
Uncle Zaako believed in you..
My father told me Uncle decided you're gonna be the heir of his throne long before he set foot on Alabasta." Vivi says with an assuring smile,

"Thank You,Vivi..!
I wish i know what i should do..!" Zoro says smiling back,

Vivi kissed Zoro on his cheek and left.
Zoro looked at the sky with confusion in his eyes...

(What do you think i should do mother..! Help me..!) Zoro said to himself while cold breeze passes by him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning brings a warm sunlight along with a cold breeze throughout the kingdom. The Whole Kingdom was filled with citizens, expecting The Royal Announcement.
The Throne Room was filled with VIPs and guests.The moments was telecasting throughout the whole kingdom.

Luffy and his Crew were waiting for Zoro, who's currently on his way to the throne room.
The door opens and everyone's eyes were on the walking Prince Roronoa Zoro.He climb up on the Ail and turned around facing the crowd.
Shire was standing along with Luffy and his crew smiling and nodded to Zoro to which he smile, nodding back.

"Citizens of Lemuria..!
My name-- is Roronoa Zoro...
Son of King Zaako and Queen Emiko.
My father has unfortunately passed away and He named me as his successor to decide the future of This Kingdom. I know some of you may accept me and some of you may reject me. But i made a promise to my father to fulfill his last dieing wish.

Me and my old man may had our differences for the past 20 years,
But I'm willing to put that aside for the Future of this Kingdom.
Now enough about me...
As for the throne,

Father believed i have experienced the real world and known how the world works.So he requested me to accept his Throne and leade our people to a better future.
As for my Father's Wish...
.
.
.
.
I will accept The Position As
THE NEW RULER OF THE LEMURIAN KINGDOM." After Zoro named himself as The New Ruler Of Lemuria,
the crowd goes wild cheering and clapping excited for their King,

Luffy and his crew put their heads down knowing Zoro's not coming back.Chopper started crying and Robin picked him up and comfort him.

"I lived my life as a Man, as a Pirate Hunter and as a Pirate with my own set of Pride and Principles...
I will never go back on my promises.
I promised My Mother that i will protect My Little Brother at any cost.
I believe i did it well so far and i will be planning on doing it untill i die.

I promised My Good Old Friend Kuina that we both will became The Greatest Swordsman In The World when we were little and i intended to keep that promise to her as well...

I also promised My Captain and My Best Friend,The Future Pirate King Monkey D Luffy, to help him reach the Laugh Tale and stand by his side when he Become
The Next King Of The Pirates.

And i can't become The Greatest Swordsman In The World, Fulfill my promises by sitting here in the throne and ruling as King.
Because of my personal problems,
I already caused enough problems for My Nakama, that i will regret for the reat of my life...
I'm truely Sorry..!

I am the kinda guy who seeks adventures and challenges from the best of the best...
So i decided....
.
.
.
.
To set sail with my Nakamas and continue to fulfill my dream." Zoro says which caused confusion among the people.

Luffy and others looked surprised and happy but confused as well.

"Wait..!
Is he nuts..?
He accepted to be The King and to set sail..! How does that work..?" Usopp ask with confusion,

"I know you all are confused by how the hell am i going to be The King and and a Pirate at the same time.
Well the answer is simple.
This Kingdom is the Greatest and Strongest and Most Feared Nation in all around the world...
Up until now,Alabasta is the only ally to this nation.

So,I'm gonna sign a peace treaty with all the other nations, we helped before and I'm gonna set foot on new lands too.
Just like my father did on his journey.
I'm gonna set sail to bring all the other nations together.
From that, We not only receive the alliance of the other nations but with the help of my Captain,
We will also receive The Alliance of the Great and Powerful Pirates of this generation as well..

To ensure those alliance treaty, i have to set sail and see things for myself.
And on my absence,
My Little Brother Roronoa Shire will act as The Deputy King under my authority." The Crowd cheerd with excitement that Zoro's gonna make sure the future is safe and supported his decision.

The Council objected Zoro's decision but Zaako make sure that none of The Council Members can interfere with Zoro's Decisions.

"I can't believe Zoro came up with all that in just one night..!" Usopp says with a surprised look,

"Yeah..! Who would've thought Zoro can actually use his head for once..!" Nami says with a smirk,

"Shishishishishishi..!
That's my first man for you..!" Luffy says with a grin,

"I'm not done..!" Zoro says getting everyone's attention towards him,

"My brother is one hell of a smart kid but he's still young and there could be serious threats to his life from both in and out of this kingdom.
So i choose My Big Sister Roronoa Akira as Shire's Protector and his Personal Advisor.Every Political decisions will be counciled by The Royal Members and The Council Members but be decided only by us.. The Three Children Of King Zaako..." Everyone was shocked to the core and Luffy along with his crew dropped their Jaw knowing Zoro put his Evil Sister in power.

Zoro ended his speach and get down to stand infront of Akira..!

"You really think i will protect that dweeb just because you asked me to..?" Akira says with a smirk,

"Something tells me you'll do...
And i also believe you're the only one who can do a much better job at keeping Those Council idiots And Royal Clowns in check...
By protecting Shire, you can keep the throne within our bloodline and also keep the power hungry individuals away. So yeah..! I believe you'll do it...
Keep him safe,would ya..?" Zoro says smiling at akira.

"I'm honestly surprised that you somehow managed to put your trust in me,Little Brother..!" Akira smiled back which surprised everyone.

"But after all, i am the oldest so i was suppose to keep my two little bratty brothers safe, Right..?
I'll see what i can do." Akira says putting her hand in front for a handshake and Zoro shoke her hand in return.

"Would it be possible if i can keep that Blondy in your crew for myself..
He really interests me..? Akira ask in a joking tone,

"No you won't....
Anyone but that Pervy Ero Cook..!" Zoro denied with a disgusting face.

"Sheshesheshe..!
He's so unpredictable..!" Luffy says running towards the Ail and faced the crowd for his announcement.

"Alright everyone..! Listen up...
Like Zoro as your King Zoro said....
This country will be ruled by Shire and his sister Akira under My First Man's authority.
Along with that....Hey Rooster Guy..!" Luffy signaled Bartolomeo to threw the flag at him,

Luffy catch the flag and placed his Straw Hat Pirate Flag along with the Kingdom's Flag,

"From now on...
This Kingdom will be the under The Territory of The Straw Hat Pirates.
So if the Marines or anyone messes with this land, That means They're messing with me." Luffy says with a proud face to which The crew smiled with pride.

After some time,
The crew prepare and restock their ship to set sail.
Luffy stopped by the Kuja Pirate Ship to bid Farewell to Hancock.

"Hey Hancock...!
You there..?" Luffy asks looking for Hancock,

"Oh...Luffy..!
Empress is inside...please come in." Marguerite says with a smile,

"Hey...! There you are...
I was looking all over for you..!" Luffy says with a smile looking at Hancock,

"Lu...Luffy..!
You came all the way here just to see me..?" Hancock shocked to see Luffy and she started blushing right away.

"Ofcourse i came to see you..
After all...i couldn't have done anything without you..!
So Thank you..!" Luffy with a genuine smile which melted Hancock,

"It's....Nothing.....Darling..!
I will do anything for you, My Love..
After all, i am gonna be your Wife someday...So this is nothing... Really..!" Hancock says blushing hard and dancing like pervy cook on what she just said..

Luffy just grinned at her dance not having any idea what she just said.

"Well anyway..!
I'm gonna set sail..!
I see you later,Hancock " Luffy waved at Her but she misheard what he said.

"(I SEE YOU....
I LSOEVEE YOU...
I LOVE YOU...)
Did...He....Did he...just said...
He love me..?
This....this is the second time he said he loves me...
That means.....That means.....
Hawawawawaahhh..!" Aaand Hancock fall conscious, hearts in her eyes ...Just Like Sanji.

Luffy got to the ship and
All the others were on on board except Zoro who's standing outside not getting on the ship.

"Yo Zoro..! What are you waiting for..
Let's go..!" Luffy says with a grin,

"Come on man..!
Don't tell me you're already feeling home sick..!" Usopp says with a smile,

"Luffy..!
I can't get on the ship..! I'm sorry..!" Zoro saya with a strict face,

"Whaat..! Why not..?" Luffy got confused,

"What's wrong, Zoro..?
What happened now..?" Nami with a confused look,

"Listen Luffy..!
I disobeyed your orders,
Left you all behind,
Betrayed you all for my own good and turned my back on you..!
Which i never should've done it..
Untill you and the others forgive me,
I have no right set foot on The Sunny.
I'M SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS." Zoro kneeling down with his pride on the line.

"Oh Man..! That's it..?
You scared me for a second, Dummy.!
Shesheshe...Ofcourse i forgive you..!
What about you guys..?" Luffy says to which Zoro smiled,

"Hey..i have no grudge against you from the start man..!
I always know whatever you do is for our own good...So i forgive you..!" Usopp says and Zoro nodded smiling,

"I don't forgive you Marimo..!
You attacked my Robin-chan and my Nami-sw....*bonk*" Sanji says but Headbutted by Nami with a glare,

"IDIOT..! NOW SAY IT..!" Nami yelled at Sanji,

"Fine....I Forgive you...For Now..!" Sanji says and Zoro looked Annoyed.

"I did do some things that made you angry...So i balme a little on myself for what happened...
For that Forgive me and i Forgive you..!" Nami says with a wink and Zoro nodded smiling.

"As long as you come back to us...
I don't mind anything...
I forgive you Zoro..!" Chopper says with a happy smile and Zoro smiled,

"Yohohoho..You're Loyalty and Pride never cease to amaze me, Zoro-san..!
I forgive you..!" Brook says and Zoro nodded smiling,

"I Suuuuperrrrr Forgive you,Bro..!" Franky says with a pose to which Zoro smiled,

"I have no problem you coming back, Kenshi-san..!" Robin says with an unamused face and walked away,

Zoro knew she's mad and it's gonna take a while for him to convince her,
But for the time being, he's fine with it.

"Well that settled...
Get on board Zoro,
Let's set sail..!" Luffy says and everyone obayed in unison.

Zoro with a big smile happily get on board and started the journey.
.
.
.
.
Along the journey, at the crow's nest,

"Hey come on, Robin..!
I said I'm sorry..!" Zoro following around Robin, begging for her forgiveness while she kept walking away from him,

"Really..! SORRY..
You think a sorry will cut out everything you put me through,
Everything I've been through after you left me..?" Robin ask with an angry attitude face, crossing her hands,

"You know i didn't do it on purpose..
I had no choice..!" Zoro tried to reason with Robin,

"You have all the choices in the world damn it..! You could've asked Luffy's help... Or--Or you should've just let me go with you..!
But Nooo, you HAAAD to do something Stupid and leaving me here without saying a word, for all you care..." Robin with a genuine angry look,

"I know--I know....Believe me
I am stupid for doing that....
I don't know what else to do at that time and i don't want to put any of our crew's life in danger,
Especially You." Zoro says still looking regretted,

"You don't get to decide who's life should be on the line when things get tough, Stupid Marimo...
You're not the only one who wants to do anything for the crew."  Robin says looking dagger at Zoro,

Zoro can't say anything as he just stand there silent with regrets,
Robin signed and turned around to walk away, but Zoro frabbed her hand and turned her towards him, pulling her close to him.
Zoro had enough of convincing Robin as he grabbed her waist and pecked her lips hard with a satisfied moan.
As soon as Zoro's lips touched Robin's,
She melted in his arms and that Kiss turned out to be a passionate one.
She broke the kiss and looked at Zoro with a glare,

"No fair...
You can't just kiss me and escape from getting yelled at..." Robin says pouting,

"I'm so sorry, Robin..." Zoro says withba genuine regret and sad look,

"Tch, Idiot..." Robin says as she can't act angry at him anymore,

Zoro with a smile continued their kiss and Robin slowly moved her fingers through his hair grabbing it, enjoying their kiss. They kiss like there is no tomorrow as Robin pulled him even more closer.
Soon they lost their mind to each other and that passionate kiss turned out into a makeout session.

Zoro slides his hands from her waist down and grabbed her ass.
Robin moaned in Zoro's mouth and
He picked her up and sat her on his abs making her wrapping her legs around his waist with her breast collide with his chest.
Robin tightened her grip on Zoro's head and kissed him uncontrollably.
They were kissing with no intention of breaking apart.
After an intense battle of kiss,
They pulled apart their lips to breath.

"I missed you, Zoro..." Robin with a teary smile,

"I know...I know...
I promise you, I'llnever do something reckless like this again..." Zoro says taking in Robin's Scent and sigh in satisfied,

Robin turned even more on when Zoro breath in her neck that she pulled his face and pecked his lips again sucking it viciously...
He brought her to his room and fall on the bed while Robin was above him.
She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.Zoro gets up and sat while Robin's still sitting on his lower abs, just little above his manhood soon gonna be her's.

"God....! You look beautiful..!" Zoro compliments Robin, running his hands through her hair to which she blushed,

"Don....Don't think....this will....
(Oh my god..! He's so handsome..!)
Will make it up to....everyth...." Robin says hiding her blush,

Without letting her finish,
Zoro Grabbed her head and bring it close to his and whispers,

"I love you, Robin..!
And I'm really really sorry for making you worry..!
No matter what happens..!
I will always be here with you, till the end... And That is a Swordsman's Promise." Zoro says looking into her soul.

"You--You really have a way with Words, Zoro..! Damn it i can't be mad at you anymore..!
Not that i want to." Robin signed in defeat and Chuckled,

Zoro just smiled and lay his head in her chest while Robin pat his head gently with a gorgeous smile.

"I love you too, Zoro..!
And don't you dare run around with Kuina again..!" Robin says pouting and took off Zoro's shirt.

"Haha... I won't, Sorry.
And besides....I'm your's,aren't i..?" Says Zoro smirking,

"You damn right..." Robin Smirked back,

He then undressed her untill the both fall naked on the bed and started making out with passionate love and lust.

Zoro and Robin finally got back together..!

Hancock is the only woman Luffy wholeheartedly trust,
So it is safe to say they'll find a way to get together as well...

Nami just showed her little interest on the pervy cook so let's see how that turns out,

With all that....The crew begin their next adventure...

The End..?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Forgive me for making this chapter freaking long....🙇🏻‍♂️

And i have to write it this long coz it's the end and i have to justify so many things.🤷🏻‍♂️

Thank you for Reading this book and for being patience with me...🙏🏻

Until next time....😉✌🏻

JA NA🙋🏻‍♂️

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.6K 57 12
~JACK HARLOW STORY~ WHAT HAPPENS WHEN INSTAGRAM MODEL LEILANI GREEN MEETS RAPPER JACK HARLOW AGAIN AFTER THEY CUT THINGS OFF BETWEEN THEM BACK WHEN...
27.6K 399 8
Hey there readers , Im complete chaos or chao, eitherway , this is my first fanfic is about luffy x nami from one piece and how about if luffy was s...
13.1K 92 10
Some angst, fluff, and more. Cover art belongs to MichanPc on Twitter. These characters belong to Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
1.2M 48.7K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...