TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-53

294 16 1
By Violetficsfor7

Y/n: wait grandma! I have a question
Grandma: what's it dear?
Y/n: was Taehyung discharged or he ran away from the hospital? Coz i remember him saying that he ran away...
Grandma: yes he did, the night he became vampire he fainted! But doctors declared him he was dead! Saying that his heart wasn't beating anymore! I was out of town for a few days , so they kept his body aside with some other dead bodies in the hospital, not in mortuary.
One day they were shifting the bodies from one room to another , the shifter went to sign the papers and the bodies were left on the gate..
That's the night when Tae's eyes opened red!
He was thirsty for something, he looked around and found some fruits near him but that wasn't the thirst of juicy things, he looked around to somehow get it near him...he sat up straight and that's when his eyes landed on the patient in the room beside , his eyes landed on his blood bag and his breaths got uneven, he threw away the white sheet from above him and ran towards it!
He started drinking the blood like there's no tomorrow! , That's when his eyes landed on the mirror beside him , he saw his eyes fully red! The blood pack dropped from his hands as he saw his fangs in the mirror.. and suddenly his reflection vanished from the mirror! As he had taken the first step of vampirism that is drank blood, he was processing everything when suddenly a nurse comes inside! She was so shook by looking at him! He was not less than a devil! Blood was coming out from the corner of his mouth as he drank the blood in hurry! Some blood on his shirt too. She shouted on top of her lungs and called for the guards! He quickly jumped from the window .
He escaped, but he saw some police cars following him! He started running again, and this was the time when he got to know about his abilities! That is his speed was as fast as a flash of light!
He quickly came back home where i was, just returned and processing things that even my grandson died!
But there he came from behind!
Tae: halmeoni!!!!
I turned around and was shook by his attire! I was processing everything that was going on!
He hugged me tightly and i too but slowly, and then tightly, coz i was processing what all just happened. But then i held him tightly being satisfied as my grandson was all safe in my embrace!!!
Grandma: where had u been!!! The doctors said u died!! I knew it couldn't happen!! Ah~ my baby!!
But suddenly Tae's need of blood started to increase as he broke the hug and ran away from her and shut him in his room.
For a few days he kept himself locked! Basically kept himself hungry, which was dangerous for him! He could kill so many humans by keeping his thirst inside him!
I had gone to market to buy some stuff and back at home , Tae drank Tommy's blood. He was satisfied! I saw him drinking his blood, and that's when I got to know the reason of Change in his behaviour!
Good thing i was good at witchcraft stuff, that i managed giving him some training he needed! I told him about his brother as i told u .

Y/n: t-that's terrifying! He went through so much grandma..

Grandma: he is a strong kid, or maybe he shows but deep inside he still has a fear of losing his loved ones again. Maybe that's why he acts rudely with ppl he like..coz they would hate him for that and he wouldn't lose em,
Y/n: act rudely and not lose em?
Grandma: lose em to universe..... death I'm talking about.
Y/n(thinks): idk y but these lines of Grandma......umm they hitted differently!
Y/n: oh~ btw what happened that night halmeoni!? U said it was something that shouldn't have happened.

Grandma:-
It was my last night! Taehyung was again in my room holding my hand, i was reading a story to him of vampires, which he used to find interesting and at the same time helpful.
I was very weak now, and i could see that it was gonna be really hard for me to survive even one day more.
Taehyung was very upset about my situation, even if i die, even if he wanted to he couldn't turn me into a vampire coz he was too young for it! I had already given his responsibility to his uncle and aunty who too were vampires and were in mafia stuff. They were really kind and always treated Taehyung like their own kid!

I ended my story and caressed his hair,
Taehyung: grandma......pls don't go .

He said tearing up!

Taehyung: there's no one except u for me! I need u halmeoni! I need u.

He teared up more.
I kissed his forehead and hugged him.

Grandma: I'll always be with u my baby. Don't cry! Be strong. Now c'mon cheer up! I've something really important to tell u!
I rubbed his back as he wiped away his tears and sat back straight to listen to me!

Grandma: i have to tell you something related to David.
Taehyung: what is it?
Grandma: here..
I handed over his pendant to him.
He took it in his hand and observed it.
Grandma: you have to use your powers and get him back in this locket!
Drink these potions, these will help u in fighting with David in future. In no matter whose body that David has taken shelter! Use your powers on that body and he'll come out! Be careful when he comes out, and somehow make a plan and trap him in this locket of his! But remember, his locket is his weakness , if u take it away from him he'll get weak... Use these potions, drink em and you'll be giving them in your powers , hit these on david and he'll get weak! And in that time this red potion ( said handing over the second bottle) , this will help u in trapping him inside that locket! I along with Ravenna made this , there's no problem in it and it won't harm u so u drink these two potions and trap him in the locket! And throw it in nearby water-body!
Grandma:- but remember, every witchcraft has some rules and some conditions!
No one would be able to open this locket without these keys!
I said handing over the keys to Taehyung, he looked at em.
Taehyung: they're the same colour as the locket! And it's "D" written on it!
Grandma: yup, as it belongs to him, and these match this locket as the ones who are professional at doing witchcraft, they made a museum in the capital! There is a key of every locket that belongs to every devil in hell...it's for safety purpose, whenever a devil is born it's born with a pendant and its key automatically gets developed in the locker in the museum. The safety key it is! Coz if somehow any devil escapes hell and comes on earth like how David did rn.
Once you'll throw away this locket the keys will automatically go back to the museum.
But there's a problem..
Tae: what is it grandma.
Grandma: its written, that who so ever will ever open the pendant after David is trapped in it, has to provide David with whatever he wants, and what he needs is heart! Coz inside the locket is a spirit not a whole damn body.

Y/n: what!? Then is there any rule that , if i met Taehyung first than David, then i had to marry Taehyung only and can't marry David?
Grandma: what? Who said that?
Y/n: Tae said. We fought about this topic , he has a girlfriend Stella, and i asked him if he has a gf then why does he want to marry me. U see he was way too rude before, but now I know the reason why he was like that.
Grandma: ah~ so he said that he was forced to marry u coz u met him first among the two brothers right?
Y/n: yes....
Grandma: deary, there's no such rule ever made! I'm sure he had a different reason of marrying you.
Y/n: what!!?
Y/n(thinks): then, why did he lie to me that day? Did he srsly marry me for his position?
GRANDMA: yes, you should ask him uk.
Y/n: hmm, ig , but u continue Grandma! How did he get back in there?

Grandma: (flashback)
GRANDMA: will u be able to throw him in , Tae? Ik i caused this prblm but I'm leaving it on u. Just because of the time . I couldn't-
I was interrupted as Tae held my hand.
Tae: trust me grandma! I won't let your head down! I'll do it for you and for the betterment of this whole universe , trust me!
I smiled at his words.. and then we hugged eachother as we layed to sleep.

2 months later
Taehyung's pov
I was looking at the pendant in my hand of David! My grandmother died the other day, no wonder , i was lost these two months, but thanks to my uncle and aunty , for keeping me indulged in some activities that i was able to cope up with the loss.
2 months have passed and i just entered my old house where i used to live with my parents and my grandma.
Everything was same as i left it, i know i promised my halmeoni , that I'll do as she said it but I'm a bit worried! I wish I do it perfectly!

When suddenly...

??: oh let's see ..

I quickly looked up and held my gun in my pocket, ready i sat.

??: OMG! I got scared! U have a gun!!
??: Hahaha (sarcastic deep creepy laugh)

Taehyung: who are you!? And what are you doing here?

??: Damn!! U forgot me so soon! And this was my home too! Just came to see how much my lil brother have grown!
(Laughs sarcastically)

Taehyung: D-David!?

He comes out from the shadowed area , and his eyes shone brightly! The green colour reminded Taehyung of his b'day night! When the accident happened! And from the hospital!

He came out showing his new body, he somehow got someone's heart and in all these 27 years he made up his own gang which consists of Spike too and as his fighting animal he chose hyenas! He had turned stronger , just his weakness was the pendant that he wanted back! And those keys too.

David: missing those old memories no?

I just kept looking at him! He looked so different! Tattoos on his arm, his biceps and a great body! His green eyes and black attire! I felt a strange vibe when he was walking around.

Taehyung: what do u want ! Why don't u just leave!!
David: that's so rude...lil bro ! I just came , u didn't even welcome me properly and are asking me to go back?
Taehyung: answer my question!!!
David: *scoff* well i just came here 2 months ago to kill your ..uh huh! OUR! Grandma! Who brought me on this earth! And asked everyone to kill me! Being the luckiest evil i came out from the hell and now she wanted me to go back!? Not possible!
David: I decided to kill everyone who helped granny in her plan! First was our parents! Who without even fighting just agreed to what that old woman said! Mom didn't even look at me! And dad straight away asked to abort me! When i was in mom's womb! Nobody cared! So~

David: i firstly thought of killing our parents! Then when that mission got accomplished i thought of killing our granny, but unfortunately I wasn't able to kill her! I just wanted to give her a painful death! The way i gave it to our parents! But don't worry , they're safe in heaven! About granny!! Don't worry, i already trapped her in my plan! Her soul won't be able to leave this earth ! Coz there's something that she has to do! And about what i want? Then lil bro, the locket that you're having in your hand and the keys in the pocket! Just give em back to me! To whom it belongs to!

I quickly got up from my seat and shot him from my gun!

David: aah!!!

I looked at his chest that just got shot, but just after 5 seconds it became as if nothing pierced it!

Taehyung: what the ...-
David: strong move Taehyung! But unfortunately there's nothing u can do ! Only witchcraft can send me back, but sadly u don't know it!
Taehyung: why..why...why..WHY!!!! why can't u just leave this earth!!!
David: oh damn, coz i don't want to simple! I like destroying things , and i want to destroy this world coz there's nothing much great happening in it! I am just curious to know how the world would look like being destroyed! I started with the ones who stood against me! And about Ravenna and u? Ravenna did something really wrong and i cursed her , that she would live centuries being ill! No doctor will be able to cure her and she'll die slowly in pain...and her death's reason won't be due to some sort of illness but her own great-grandson would kill her by pressing her throat!

And you! U were left at the end! So i thought one day you'll come here in order to recollect those memories of yours , so that day we'll meet, I'll get what i want , and if u give it to me by being a good boy. I'll let u go, but if u go with your evil granny's plan I'll send u to your parents!
Choice is yours! *Evil grin*
Taehyung: ah~ so u need the pendant..
David: yes dear! *evil Smirk*
Taehyung: then why don't u get trapped in it!

He shot David in his chest again, before 5 seconds could get complete and his whimper of pain too, he let out his powers that were made for being used on David or any such spirit only! He pushed em towards David, and Tae's eyes changed their colour to emerald red!
David whimpered in pain!
The area where he shot didn't got healed but got more widened, opening the way to the chest more deeply where the soul lies..
Taehyung applied more pressure and the other second,  David was on the ground! His body started to burn!
He kept giving him pain until he started doing it with one hand only, from the other he used the power and started pulling out the heart from its position! Giving him the same pain that he gave Ravenna!
But as Taehyung was a new vampire, his powers were way too stronger than David's! He just needed the locket to give him some strengths! But that was with Taehyung! Finally Tae pulled out the heart from his body and he burned it with his powers on the way!

David cried in pain ! 

David: T-Tae-Taehyung! S-stop!!
Taehyung: never!!! This is for what u did to my parents! With Ravenna! And idk how many u used and killed just for your own sake in these 29 years...they had families! That u ruined! My everything! That's my family , it was something that u ruined ! U don't deserve to be forgiven!

With that Taehyung gave a harder push on David and he fell down with a thud! His chest started to burn , and this was the most dangerous time , Tae remembered his Grandma saying to use the red portion power to trap the spirit that will come out once the chest starts to Burn!

And just at that moment a black cloud formed above the burnt body and rushed towards Taehyung! But he was attentive and connecting his wrist together and opening his palms in front he made a cup from his hands like in a catching way! Soon the red light went from the centre of Tae's palms towards David's shadow and trapped it within itself!
David was stronger than thought, it was getting hard for Taehyung to manage, without wasting any second he threw the power towards the locket that was on the table , without wasting any second the locket trapped David inside and Taehyung locked the locket using and keys in his pocket!
And the locker's buldged out side that was black before, turned into deep red! Showing a spirit being trapped in it.

He let out a sigh of relief ,
Taehyung: it's over...... it's over!

Without wasting any more time Taehyung went out towards the river that meets sea ahead, and threw the locket in there.
Taehyung: i wish no body opens ur locket David!

He stood at the river bank and looked at his palm which had the keys held in it. And soon the keys vanished , resulting they reached the museum again.

Taehyung: i did it , Grandma!

Centuries later...
The locket came on different lands but was thrown away like a trash, it came back in ocean and got crashed by the waves alot of times! Sometimes the seagulls took it with them to their nest , but the other used to throw it back in the sea thinking it of as no use, like this the locket once reached at a land where no body used to come and that was my fav place.... I wasn't able to leave the earth coz being interested in witchcraft i was even a witch 🪄 and the law for me was nothing much but a curse given by David long back when he had a fight with Taehyung and got trapped in the locket. He cursed me saying i won't be able to leave the earth until I will take the locket of his in which he's trapped and give it to the hell , which was of course impossible for me as i was dead.  I couldn't return to heaven until i fulfill the demand of this evil!

All these centuries i saw my Taehyung growing and learning new things , him becoming a successful mafia boss was something else, but i was worried as he was not trying to control his aggression! This job changed my Taehyung totally!
I used to think sitting at that fav. Silent place of mine to find someone for him , he was never interested in marriage just kept neglecting to talk on that topic even! I used to think , wish he gets someone of his type, until one day i saw u.
Grandma: i saw u coming at that secret place of yours to enjoy the nature, u said u loved the sound of waves and this nature was the only thing that could make u think of the topic you're working on that is "different emotions of human beings".

That day the locket reached that secret place of ours! Maybe it was a coincidence, that we both have same secret place where we can calm ourselves down. The locket reached there but u picked it up! I could've took it from u, but i wanted to see what kind of a person u are...so i started following u. Day by day i got to know more bout u, and u had most of the interests same as Tae had ! I thought you'd be the best for him.
Back then i told Taehyy that if anyone somehow opens the locket again would be David's target , to get their heart of, if they let go David out from the locket, they'll will see a nightmare given to them by David only, in which they'll meet those who are there from David!
In that nightmare u saw hyenas, spike, and ....your best frnd Mark!
Y/n: Mark ?yes i did see him! But he k-knows David?
Grandma: if I'll tell u everything then what will they tell u sweety!
Y/n: huh!??
Grandma: ok now let's continue (she said after giggling)
Grandma: and u saw the nightmare! And in that nightmare i would give that person a pearl bracelet that would keep the person protected from David's hit ! That's y i gave u the bracelet!
Those days Taehyung was on his mission , when he got to know that blood banks have got destroyed due to a blast! Everyone got tensed by this news , they were making plans of how to provide eachother with human blood that's needed at some amount per year to every vampire, without even harming humans. That's when he got to know that one of the vampires that is among his enemies, had started stealing the blood bags from the hospitals in large amounts. Slowly this news started to spread alot and panicked everyone, thinking what if he gets caught , everyone would get to know about vampires' existence!
Taehyung took the hold of the situation and went to city to get that dude back!
On his this mission he met u, remember your first met? Taehyung read your brain, you were thinking now you'll have to pay extra for the wet books , he dried em up by his powers . Why he did that , idk.! It's just him, no one can understand him lol. He's srsly a unique creature!
We giggled..

Grandma: the news of Taehyung trapping David back inside the locket spread so fast among David's team back then, that they just started waiting for that one person to take out the locket and keep it with em! And u did , they got to know about this, and sent men to catch u , so that u hand over the locket to them! They would've made u open the locket for their master's sake, so that he would've taken your heart!  And that's the time when Taehyung used to save u from those men in Black! Do u remember!?

Y/n: how can I forget that grandma! *Smiles with teary eyes*
Y/n(thinks): i always guessed right! That mysterious man was no other than Tae! He used to save me all those times!

Grandma: then one day he kidnapped you! Seeing the pearl bracelet in your hand he got more aggressive coz he saw that David is back! You had the bracelet showing u picked up the pendant. And all this happening that is david's men following u just gave him the answer that this is the reason why out of so many why they're after u only! He got worried thinking now that David is back! And would come back again to take revenge!

Y/n: ah~ so that's how it all happened! Btw then what about the keys! U said they reached museum then how come i found them on shore?
Grandma: coz Ravenna was still using em! She wanted to help that one person who was gonna die , that was u! She wanted to trap David back inside! She was still doing witchcraft to see if it make plans on how to trap David back inside! But one day accidently David's locket's keys got mixed with her almirah's old broken keys! She threw the wrong keys in the dustbin and from there idk how it reached the shore!
Y/n: r-ravenna? She was still there? She didn't d-die?
Grandma: no...it was all David's curse, and yes she died by her own great grandson killing her! And that too just a few months ago.

I gasped !
Y/n: she was alive since all these years!?
Grandma: yup! David's curse u see..
Grandma: now ! The story finishes! I gave u all the answers to your questions deary!
Y/n: yes....yes u did, to most of em! Thank you so much grandma!
She smiled!
Grandma: but what will u do now?
Y/n: just wanted to know these answers to my questions coz i wanted to help Taehyung! U see it's all coz of me that he's facing all these problems! I got to know his past was so hurting that he didn't wanted it to let out from his own mouth! He went through so much! He's totally a different being than what he shows he is! I guessed his personality right! Now that i know alot of things, i can help him fight this David too! Just want this last month of ours to go properly! Just want to finish this David's thing quickly! Then Taehyung will be able to live his life happily with S-stella.

I spoke slwoly the last line.

Grandma: wait a sec , u mentioned her before too! Look ik everything! Don't hide from me!
Y/n: huh!?
GRANDMA: just tell me one thing, do u like my grandson?
Y/n: huh!? N-no i mean  ye-- no! No!
Grandma: don't think about that Stella! Just listen to your heart! What does it say!? Y/n trust me, it's for your own good.
Y/n: idk grandma. It's so different. But umm maybe i d-do.
Grandma: *smirks*
Y/n: halmeoni!!! *Whining shy*
Grandma laughed
Grandma: just do as i say, go back to your old house tomorrow evening.
Y/n: what!? Why!?
Grandma: you'll know! And yeah, i got to know u wanted to talk to me for getting my cake's recipe that Taehyung loves the most!
Y/n: omg!!! Yess!!! Can u pls pls pls let me know!??
With that grandma smiled and handed over the recipe on paper to Y/n!
She reads it and says

Y/n: damn it looks yum! And yes it is supremely unique grandma!!!
Y/n: thank you sooo much ! I bet Tae will be so happy after having this!!
I said while hugging grandma! She hugged me back!
Y/n: and about going to my old house tomorrow, i was just planning to not attend his b'day party, coz it seems like he doesn't want to keep me with him. And i want him to enjoy his precious day! I want him to be comfortable! That's it.
Grandma caressed your hair and placed a soft kiss on your forehead!
Grandma: you'll get to know everything really soon deary, i can't explain everything to u, just promise me you'll always stay by my grandson forever! I don't want to listen anything about this Stella and all , I'm talking about u!
Y/n: but grandma~ He himself gave me the divorce papers! How can i-
Grandma: tell me if there was no such girl like Stella then?
Y/n: i would have happily accepted it! I want to bring colours to Taehyung's life that he never had! Or that he missed, i want to make new and more special memories for both of us! I want to stay by his side forever and never leave his hand!
Grandma just kept listening to your thoughts for Taehyung!
Grandma: i did choose the right one...(whispered to herself)

She hugged y/n tightly and spoke...

Grandma: i wish u both stay happily forever! Coz u both are each other's need, I've seen through this journey of yours! Only u two can fulfill eachother's need! Everything will be alright deary! Stay positive as u have always been!

Y/n: i promise grandma, till the time I'm with Taehyung, i won't make him feel lost at all! Will always stand by his side and even protect him from negativity!
Grandma: i trust u y/n.
Grandma: now here take this recipe slip and...
Y/n: and...?
Grandma: wake up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
15.9K 704 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...
5.9K 1K 35
*editing small details and tense but you can proceed to read* β€’Red was never beautiful for him, but he made him want to bath in his crimson loveβ€’ ❝Wh...
57.8K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...