LOVE AND CROSSES (ON-HOLD)

By Dos1st

Who would've thought that one of the top celebrities in South Korea is a Vampire? More

LOVE AND CROSSES
LOVE AND CROSSES
LOVE AND CROSSES
LOVE AND CROSSES

LOVE AND CROSSES

1.5K 152 47
By Dos1st

THIRD PERSON

JUNG'S INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE

Normal font (Korean); Bold (English)

"Lisayaaaahh!!!"

"Chaeyoung-ah!!!"

Lisa and her best friend jumped in happiness while hugging each other.

"Aw awww stop stop" Lisa tapped her best friend to stop and quickly pulled away from her.

" Yah what's wrong with you?" Chaeyoung asked her confusedly.

"Nothing my back was just hurt----- Wae? Did something happen?"

" No, I'm okay" Lisa reassures her best friend.

"Fine, I thought you'd be late again. I'm running out of excuses for you" Her best friend told her.

" I'm sorry Chong-ah, don't worry I'm here now plus I bought you some croissants" Chaeyoung gasped upon seeing the food Lisa brought for her.

"Aww, you really love me" Chaeyoung smooched her cheek.

"Of course" Lisa agreed as her smile grew wider.

"Hi, Lisa" Suddenly someone called the Thai's name.

"Sunmi I mean Ms. Lee" Lisa greeted and bowed to her professor.

"Good Morning Ms. Lee" Chaeyoung also greeted the professor.

"Good Morning. By the way, this is for you, Lisa. I made that before coming to school" Sunmi smiled at her.

"Oh um, thank you, Ms. Lee but you don't have to ---- It's fine. I'm still grateful that you helped me yesterday" The professor cut her off.

"Help you yesterday? What does she mean, Lisayah?" Chaeyoung asked her.

" Oh, I just help her with her groceries" Lisa answered her best friend.

"Have you heard the news that Ms. Jessica's sister is here?"

"She's here?"

" What is she doing here?"

"Maybe she's visiting their school?"

"But why would a celebrity be here, didn't she have no interest in this school?"

" What's with the fuss?" Lisa asked her best friend but the latter just shrugged off.

"Wait is that Krystal Jung?" Chaeyoung says when they saw the Kpop idol.

"What is she doing here? As far as I know, she already graduated and swore to never step on her foot here." Chaeyoung whispered to the Thai.

"Where did you get that news?" Lisa whispered back.

"Dispatch."

When Krystal spots her, the beautiful vampire doesn't hesitate but walks toward her.

"She's walking in our direction," Chaeyoung told the Thai.

"Shit we need to go~~~Lalisa." As Lisa was about to flee, Krystal called her earning the attention of all the students around.

"She knows you?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Where do you think you're going?" Krystal asked her.

Lisa swallowed a lump before she slowly faced the vampire idol, "I'm going to my class besides what are you doing here?" The students who were gathering around them started murmuring.

"You know each other? Bes how come I didn't know this?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Long story, I'll tell you later."

"You better be!" Chaeyoung replied earning an eye roll from the Thai.

"Yah what brought you here" The Thai asked the Vampire, "And how come are you not affected by the sun? You are supposed to get burned by the light" She added as she whispered to Krystal.

"We're in the 21st century, stupid. Most of the vampires were able to come out and get sparkly in the sun unlike before." Krystal told her earning a gasp from the Thai.

"That's amazing," Lisa said in awe.

"Yah what are you guys mumbling about?" Chaeyoung butted in.

Krystal looked around her and saw the students watching them.

"What are you still doing here? Get the fuck inside your classroom now!" The students are startled when Krystal shouts at them which makes them dash away from the scene leaving her, Lisa, Chaeyoung, and Sunmi.

"Wow, she's scary." Chaeyoung looked at her in awe as she watched the students running away from them.

"Sorry to butt in but what is the Kpop idol and the daughter of the owner of this school doing here?" Sunmi asked Krystal.

"Right, I forgot they owned this," Lisa stated.

Krystal locked her gaze on Lisa's professor ( Sunmi ) and sent her a dagger look.

"None of your business," Krystal replied earning a gasp from Lisa and Chaeyoung.

"Yah what are you doing? She's a prof here." Lisa told her.

"And I owned this, stupid," Krystal says.

"I guess it's my business since you're distracting the students here," Sunmi replied.

Krystal tore her gaze at the prof and locked on Lisa, "Why are you looking at me like that?" Lisa asked her confusedly.

"Let's talk, follow me." Krystal sternly said.

"Why? I have classes---- Wanna die?" Krystal quickly cut her off causing Lisa to hastily shake her head.

"Then follow me," Krystal added but before she walked away she gave Sunmi one last glare.

"Go bes or else you'll die. I don't want to lose a best friend." Chaeyoung dramatically says and acts like crying.

"Miss Krystal what are you doing----- Get out." Krystal cut off the dean's sentence.

"Yah why so rude?" Lisa told her.

"We'll use this for a minute so leave." Krystal ignored Lisa and returned her gaze to the dean. The dean switches his gaze from Krystal to Lisa trying to understand what was going on until he gasped in realization.

He cleared his throat before he locked his gaze on the Thai.

"Ms. Manoban, you shouldn't bring Miss Krystal here. This is not the right place to do it. Have some respect for the school, especially to the daughter of the owner of this school." The dean whispered to the Thai.

"What?" Lisa asked confusedly.

"Next time bring her to your house or check in a hotel not here aish this kid nowadays. Be thankful they own this or else I've already suspended you." The dean continued which made the Thai grow confused.

"W-wait what are you talking about, sir?" Lisa asked him but the latter just shook his head in disappointment before he left the office followed by Krystal's bodyguard.

"What the heck is he talking about?" The Thai asked herself.

"Stop mumbling," Krystal told her.

"What do you want?" Lisa asked her when they were left alone.

"You forgot?"

"I forgot what?" Lisa asked in confusion.

"You forgot what you just did earlier?!" Lisa flinched when Krystal started to raise her voice at her.

Lisa looked at her confusedly trying to understand and think about what she did earlier.

FLASHBACK

After Lisa took a shower, she peeked through the door before exiting the bathroom but was shocked to see Krystal waiting for her at the front door with her arms crossed.

"Aish you startled me." Lisa looked at her in disbelief.

"What are you doing? Why haven't you gone out there yet?" The vampire asked her flatly.

"I don't have my clothes with me right now as I forgot to bring one so can you turn around or better yet leave now so I can change?" Lisa softly told her.

"No." The beautiful vampire retorted.

"What?"

"Why don't you come out there and get your own clothes?" Krystal sternly said.

"But I don't have my clothes on"

"Exactly so get out of there and get your own clothes"

"But I'm naked."

"Either you leave or you'll turn around or much better hand me my clothes," Lisa suggested earning an eye roll from the beautiful yet hot-headed snobby vampire.

"No"

"But I'm going to be late, Krystal!"

"Then get out." Krystal sternly said. Lisa heaved a frustrating sigh and glared at the vampire.

"Fine but it's not my fault if your jaw drops on the floor after seeing my sexy hot oh la la body," Lisa said in a cocky tone.

"What?" Krystal looked at her in disbelief.

"This is what you want right? To see my body. You want to see my toned abs? You could have told me earlier so we didn't have to argue" Lisa grinned at her and slowly opened the door.

"Yah what are you doing?" Krystal sounded nervous as she looked at the Thai.

"To show you my body------YAH!!!!" But before Lisa could open the door, Krystal immediately kicked her and sent her flying in the air making her land on the cold bathroom floor.

"Owwww fuck" Lisa groaned but soon realized her position. Her gaze turned to Krystal who was shocked staring at her naked body while she was lying on the floor.

"AHHHHHHH!!!." Lisa covered her body while Krystal covered her eyes.

"Pervert!!" Krystal shouted covering her eyes and quickly left Lisa's unit.

"Hey, what do you mean pervert, you're the one who kicked me so you could glance at my precious body!" Lisa shouted back.

" Yah come back here owww fuck it hurts".Lisa winced in pain.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You remembered?" Krystal asked her.

"Yes, are you here to ask for my forgiveness?" Lisa raised her brow.

" Why would I apologize to you? If there's someone who should do that, that's you." Krystal retorted earning a scoff from the Thai.

"What? So why are you here?" Lisa looked at her in disbelief.

Krystal realized what Lisa had said and tried to find an excuse, " Be-because I felt violated."

"What?" Lisa's eyes widened.

"If you didn't open that fucking door I wouldn't kick you and won't see your body" Krystal sternly said.

"So it was my fault?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

"Yes!" Lisa scoffed at what she heard from the vampire. She walked toward her as her eyes were fuming, causing the beautiful vampire to abruptly stand from her seat.

"Yah what are you doing?" Krystal asked her but the latter still continued to walk in her direction. The former's eyes widen when Lisa is about to pull her shirt up.

" Ya- yah!" Krystal shouted and hastily covered her eyes. When Krystal peeked she saw the bruise on Lisa's rib.

"Did you see this? And this one?" Lisa told her and turned around making Krystal gasp when she saw the huge bruise on her back.

"Now tell me who's at fault for this?" Lisa said when she faced the woman and sent her a deadly glare.

"So now apologize" Lisa added.

"What no!"

"I said apologize to me!"

"And I said no!"

"You're going to apologize or I will kiss you?!" Lisa threatens her.

"Then kiss-What?!" Krystal's eyes widened after realizing what the Thai had told her.

"If you won't apologize I'm going to kiss you," Lisa repeated.

"You can't do that---- of course, I can." Lisa quickly cut her off.

Krystal's heart starts to speed frantically. She couldn't even move when she saw Lisa leaning over her and was about to kiss her. Due to nervousness and fear, she punched her in the face, knocking the Thai away, and, because of the strong impact Lisa's body flew and slammed through the bookshelves which earned a loud noise. The dean and Krystal's bodyguard suddenly barged inside only to see Lisa's body lying on the cold floor.

"Ms. Manoban, Ms.Krystal what happened here?" The dean asked.

"Fuck, can you be more gentle?... you're so violent," Lisa told Krystal before she lost consciousness.

"Why so aggressive, Ms. Jung?" The dean asked her and all Krystal could do was to hide her face due to embarrassment.

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 24.4K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
876K 40.5K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
958K 40.3K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
289K 13K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...