Bad Idea// Tywin Lannister

By rissarosewrites

When it comes to war, I fight for Dorne. When it comes to love... I chose you. ⚔️ Oberyn Martells little si... More

It is an Honor
Oberyn and Emmy
His arms. His Bed
Cersei and Jaime
Unable to think
A good king?
Under your skin?
Poetry
Leverage
Late night?
What then?
Power looks good on you.
Oath
Shae
Confess
Cersei's Champion
Brave Idiot
Tyrions Champion
Irony
Not the day I die
Revenge

He is the enemy

2K 56 0
By rissarosewrites

'All taken care of.'

'you saw her on the ship?'

'All taken care of.' Bronn confirmed for the millionth time.

'And you saw the ship sail away?' Tyrion questioned.

'No one knows she's there except you me and Varys.' Bronn confirmed

'How do you know?'

'Because no one follows me without invitation or I am the last person they ever saw.' Bronn told him.

'Someone saw you you mean?' Tyrion questioned.

'She is gone.' Bronn told him. 'I know you don't wanna believe it but she is. Now go drink until it feels like you did the right thing.'

Joffreys wedding was large and obnoxious and hot. Sansa sat next to Tyrion, miserably. Tyrion watched the martells chattering, they didn't look murderous, the looked content, Joffrey was up to something though. Emmy was sweet, offering him kindness in a time of weakness. Oberyn though he still wasn't sure about, he seemed more lover than fighter but you don't get a nickname of the red viper for nothing. Emmy brought a glass to her lips, glancing past her brother when Tywin caught her eye. He raised his glass to her from down the table she smiled tipping her own glass to him as a group of dwarves came out in costume. Tyrion didn't have a clue what joffrey had planned. Even Margaery, Joffreys new wife and soon to be queen didn't look to pleased. Joffrey was laughing and clapping. The half men came out preforming the death of Robb stark, a play of Robbs downfall at the wedding. Emmy looked down the row at Tyrion he watched in horror. Tyrion's face was pinched watching the men get laughed at by everyone, the king the loudest.

'Don't tell me like him.' Oberyn whispered under his breath.

'who?' Emmy questioned turning away from the performers.

'Tywin.' Oberyn hissed.

'What?' emmy said scrunching up her face. 'why would you-'

'Because he hasn't been able to take his eyes off of you since we arrived.' Oberyn informed her.

'well I do look stunning.' Emmy reminded him, her eyes drifting back to Tywin.

'Emilina!' Oberyn hissed.

'what?' she whisper shouted back.

'he is a mission.' He missed. 'don't fall for him.'

'I'm not. I just told you-' but he pinched her hip, she smacked him away. 'OBERYN!' she shouted getting Tywin and Tyrions attention. 'stop it,' she hissed turning back to the awkward performance.

'Have you found anything out at least?' Oberyn whispered leaning back into his chair, a pout on Emmys face she poured herself another drink.

'Nothing of value.' She murmured cup to her lips. 'its not like he is going to trust me after a few fucks.' Oberyn slapped his hand to his head in exasperation. 'oh how is me fucking him any different from you fucking the whole of kings landing?' emmy countered.

'I shouldn't need to tell you the difference.' He hissed.

'I'm doing it to get information. You are doing it for pleasure.' Emmy clarified. 'that's the difference.' She hissed through clenched teeth.

'he is the enemy.' Oberyn reminded her and she pulled him to her, whispering in his ear.

'we don't know that. I need more time. I want to be sure or else we are no better than them.' Emmy reminded him. He nodded as she released his shirt fixing his collar.

'well fought, well fought.' Joffery said as every took a bow. 'a champion purse.' He held out a pouch of gold for them. 'although you are not the champions yet are you?' he slapped the pouch in his hands. 'a true champion defeats all the challengers. Surely there are others out there who dare to challenge by reign... uncle. How about you? I'm sure they have a spare costume...'

'one taste of combat was enough for my your grace.' Tyrion said ever so kindly. 'I would like to keep what remains of my face. I think you should fight him. This was but a poor imitation of your own bravery in the field of battle. I speak as a firsthand witness. Climb down from the high table with your new valerian sword and show everyone who a true king wins his throne... be careful though, this one is clearly mad with lust.' He pointed at one of the actors for joffreys little skit. 'it would be a tragedy for the king to lose his virtue hours before his wedding night'. Tyrion sat back down and sipped on his drink, Joffrey however was not pleased he sauntered over to Tyrion and poured his drink on tyrions head.

'a fine vintage.' Tyrion said calmly. 'shame that it spilled.'

'Drama, get ready Oberyn,' Emmy whispered, 'this is when shit goes down and people start showing their cards.' Her eyes scanned the crowd, she noticed a very calm grandmother of the new bride, not even paying attention to the argument. While it seemed everyone watched intently, nervously even.

'it did not spill.' Joffrey told him.

'My love come back to me.' margaery told him reaching a hand out.

'well how does he expect me to toast without wine?' Joffrey questioned moving back to her. 'uncle... you can be my cup bearer seeing as youre too cowardly to fight.' Tyrion glanced back to Joffrey.

'your grace does me a great honor.' Tyrion said as he got up.

'it was not meant as an honor.' Joffrey muttered. Tyrion walked around the table and reached out for joffreys cup but Joffrey dropped it to the ground kicking it away.

'bring me my goblet.' Joffrey demanded. Tyrion searched for it but it was sansa who found it bringing it to Tyrion. Tyrion brought it back over to joffrey, everyone else at the wedding was silent. Completely silent. The only sound was the waves in the distance and the birds in the trees.

'what good is an empty cup? Fill it.' Joffrey told him. Tyrin filled it, handing it back to him. 'kneel. Kneel before your king, kneel...i said... kneel!' Joffrey yelled.

'The King everybody.' Emmy murmured. 'thank God we live in Dorne, can you imagine living under that cunts rule?'

'I would have killed him by now.' Oberyn remarked.

'Look the pie!' Margaery said and everyone cheered, tyrion looked over at her and let out a deep sigh. Joffrey walked off the high table and took his valaryan sword he smashed the cake and doves soared out. Emmy's face scrunched up as dead birds sat in the cake. Joffery was fed a piece of cake by Margaery, his brand new wife.

'so romantic.' Emmy murmured to Oberyn. 'cake of death to start a new life together.'

'you don't want bloody cake if you ever marry?' oberyn teased.

'Traditions are strange.' Emmy muttered.

'He is still watching you.' Oberyn told her.

'who?' emmy pondered knowing full well Tywin was still watching her every move.

'You know who.' Oberyn said.

'What can I say? I got him eating out of the palm of my hand.' Emmy remarked sending a flirty smile in Tywins direction.

'Can we go?' Sansa questioned hopefully. Tyrion nodded getting up.

'uncle... where are you going?'

'I thought I might change out of these wet clothes...' tyrion told him,

'no, no, no you are perfect the way you are.' Joffrey said smirking taking another bite of the murdered dove cake. Joffrey cleared his throat looking to tyrion 'serve me my wine.' Tyrion moved slowly over to joffrey's cup which was right night to him, Joffrey had attitude and lack of skill in anything except humiliating and hurting people.

'well hurry up this cake is dry!' joffrey demanded and Tyrion handed over the cup moving back to his seat.

'You would think all the dove blood would make it nice and soft.' Emmy whispered to Oberyn as Joffrey started coughing.

'mmm good.' Joffrey said downing the wine. 'needs washing down.' Joffrey said and Margaery smiled sweetly at him.

'if it pleases your grace-'

'no... no... you will...' Joffrey started couching. 'you will wait here..' choking... coughing unable to breathe. He took another sip. Oberyn and Emmy leaned back in their seats watching the king stumble around.

'Whats happening... did you?' emmy questioned.

'No,' oberyn hissed. They watched Joffrey gasped for breath.

'your grace?' tyrion questioned.

'hes choking!' Margaery cried out as he grasped at his throat and stumbled off the high table.

'Joffrey! Out of the way!' Jaime came running, everyone watched as Joffrey fell to the ground. Coughing up blood, Jaime rushing to his nephews side.

'someone help him!'

'are you sure?' Emmy teased, as they both leaned forward to get a better view of the flailing and falling king.

'Poison Emmy, that is a womans choice weapon.' Oberyn reminded her. emmy nodded, but she would rather the person know it was her. watch the life fade the moment they knew it was over. Know it was her, that ended it.

'joffrey!' Joffrey what is it?' cersei questioned cradling Joffrey in her arms. Tywin got up and walked around the table, finally looking away from Emmy. Tywin waited for his grandson die. Tyrion moved forward as well not believing what he was seeing. Sansa was gone but no one was paying her any attention. Everyone was focused on Joffrey. His face turning pale as he gasped for breath.

'joffrey what is it?' cersei questioned again.

'Help him!'

'Joffrey?' Cersei questioned, Emmy looked around at the crowd. Everyone seemed in shock, but there Olenna sat swirling her wine in her glass, bored. Emmy tried to hide the smirk on her face as they watched the old woman.

'Tyrells.' Emmy whispered to Oberyn and he glanced at Maegerys and her brother Loras before Emmy turned his head to Olenna.

'she looks awfully calm.' Oberyn noted.

'you think anyone is going to blame her though?'

'I think I have a way to get us our vengeance.' Oberyn said a smug smile on his face. Joffrey reached out pointing at Tyrion, pointing at his cup, blood spilled down his nose as he died.

'my son,' cersei cried. 'hes gone. Our king is gone.' Cersei shouted as she held Joffrey his body limp in her arms. 'He did this. He poisoned my son. Your king.' Cersei said getting louder and louder with each word until she was screaming. 'Take him. Take him. Take him! Take him!' cersei demanded pointing at tyrion, joffery still in her arms.

Guards dragged Tyrion away.

Cersei was out for blood.

'should we say something?' emmy questioned.

'who would believe us?' oberyn questioned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 3.8K 31
The war was won. Daenarys sat the iron throne. Jon was given a choice relinquish his claim as Aegon Targaryen or face certain death. Jon was sent ba...
106K 2.8K 19
Jaime lannister loved his little sister. More than anything and anyone. And the same could be said for Emelyn Lannister until the day she met Rhaegar...
34.3K 1.6K 26
Tyanna Lannister had an open relationship with her husband. Ned Stark had no relationship with his wife. You can tell Tyanna Lannister when it's ove...
128K 5.2K 39
Grace Lannister wanted a baby. Ned Stark wanted away from his wife. Starks were supposed to be honorable but Lannisters were too tempting. 🐺 "I ne...