༻𓊈 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 �...

By Kaz-Escaped-Again

Okay, I'm gonna be so honest here. I have no idea what I'm doing. I mean, the story is good, it's there, I'v... More

༻𓊈 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𓊉༺
༻𓊈𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞.𓊉༺
𝐚/𝐧 :))
༻𓊈𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐈.𓊉༺

༻𓊈𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.𓊉༺

55 9 8
By Kaz-Escaped-Again

It only took maybe an hour, for Soviet, Axel, Z, and Prussia to return to the UAZ-3741 van that the Russian dictator had come equipped with. From a few feet away, Prussia could recognize the familiar symbol of the Russian. His hammer, and sickle. Crossed over one another.

Soviet, didn't really think too much of the dark, brown van - Which carried his symbol as a marking. Humming softly, he walked in front of the two of his soldiers, of which held Prussia up from beneath either of his arms. Glancing behind himself, he shot a smile to the winged monarchist.

Soon, though, the dictator signaled for the doors to be opened. Which the driver of the van, gladly did. The mans' face covered entirely by some kind of mask. Sighing, the dictator glanced back at the two men, whom held Prussia up. Before, waving them to the van.

"Put him in, take care of him. I need him prepared by the time we're back at the palace." Soviets' tone had been stern, showing his seriousness of the situation.

Z, and Axel both nodded in sync. They wasted no time, carefully loading Prussia into the back of the van, meanwhile Soviet had walked himself to the front passengers seat. A fenced wall separated the back of the van, from the front. Giving some space between them all.

Upon being set on the cool, iron flooring of the van, metal cuffs were applied to Prussia's wrists. Not just this, his frail legs had been strapped to the floor of the van, as well. To prevent him squirming around. While Z had began moving his legs into these constraints, Prussia groaned in pain, his head tilting back, 'till it rested on the vans' wall. As his frail legs were strapped to the floor of the back, Prussia groaned in pain.

The deep gashes in his ankles' beginning to have small branches of blood oozing down his ankle, onto the metal flooring of the van. The blood seeped into small holes that had been drilled into the bottom of the floor. From how often this has been happening recently, Soviet had a specially made blood-tray installed beneath the vehicle.

Soviet looked back, then begun to clear his throat. A sly smile visible, as Prussia looked at him through the rear-view mirror. So happy, the dictator was. He had finally got the German in a.. Bad, position. Oh how wonderful that is! Finally, he spoke.

"Oh Prussia!
When we get home.. I have a.. Surprise, for you. Only you. It requires a stretcher, a couple of.. Rusty, blades. And of course you'll get a tetanus shot.", he hummed. Yet it sounded more like that was only the start of Prussia's punishment for his acts.

Prussia sighed, shaking his head. The wound on his side being tended first, as one of the men, Axel took the thick, fuzzy jacket off of the Germans' shoulders. After they unlocked and removed the cuffs, of course. Prussia groaned as hydrogen peroxide was poured into the open wound. Puss rose to the top of the wound, yellow puss slowly seeping from the wound - rolling down the side of his body. Blood slowly began to ooze down his side as well.

The peroxide, mixed with his bodily fluids just ran down the entire side of his body, painting him in his own fluids. His torso burning horribly, the German couldn't help but mumble swears, and hiss lowly at the pain. He hadn't wanted to give the Union any more amusement, then he'd gotten just an hour and a half ago.

After a couple minutes, a needle was taken from a small kit Astene had pulled from the aid-kit they had with them, Prussias' head immediately snapped to the direction of Axels' right hand, which held the thin, pointy needle with his thumb, pointer, and middle finger.

Suddenly, Prussia began to shake his head. Biting his bottom lip. He slowly began to squirm his legs around, growling in pain as he did so. His little squirms, made it so the constraints wrapped around his thigh, knee, and shin were tightened - To the point, it felt like he was losing blood flow.

"No, no, no! Get it the fuck away from me! Away, away, away!" Yelling, Prussia seemed to panic, Astene having to set down the blade in result. Before, the soldier used his gloved left hand, and forced his hand to tightly cup over the Germans' mouth.

The two having eye contact. "Prussia. Shut the fuck up. You freak out everytime. And Soviet gets' pissed, every fucking time. For once just do me a favor, and shut the fuck up." He growled, his tone stern. He thought, Prussia would listen to him, if anyone. Sure, he was being a dick right now, but they had the closest relationship to one another.

In the moment, their relationship didn't matter. Prussia didn't like needles, and a needle was about to get inserted into his skin. He, was not okay with this. Starting to bite at Astenes' hand, it became obvious the German was desperate. He got a pitiful glance from Astene, before - The Russian looked behind himself, over his shoulder, to see if Soviet was looking.

Carefully he removed his hand from Prussias' mouth. "Shh. If you're quiet, I'll give you some numbing agent for those legs.", "Promise..?" Asked the winged man, whom was slowly feeling tingly in his legs already. From the lack of blood flow, numbness. "Promise, Prussia. I always pull through, you know that. Now, you can bite onto Z if it becomes too painful. Close your eye, this ones' gonna hurt a lot more then last time since it reopened."

Prussia nodded, and, Astene waved Z over. "God, you always put me to do the stupidest shit.." Mumbled the Russian, shaking her head towards Astene. Before, she grabbed one of those arm sleeves she'd use with the Caucasian Shepherds during training. So, when they bit, their teeth wouldn't immediately dig into her skin. Surprisingly, it worked for Prussia, too.

So, as Z sat beside Prussia, his forearm covered - He watched while the German forcefully bit down onto his arm. His eye shut, as Astene plucked the needle from the small kit he had, Astene began to insert thread into the small hole at the tip of the needle. Before, firmly knotting the thread once or twice, before feeling it was good to stitch up the winged man.

Prussia groaned, fixing his teeth to get a better grip on a thicker part of the females' sleeve. Before, feeling a needle begin to penetrate through a thicker piece of his skin. Groans of pain came from him, as well as his jaw tightening, biting further into the soft sleeve. Prussia, could likely bite through it - But he wasn't trying to. Then, the needle slipped out of his skin. Astene chuckled lowly, pulling the string through the little hole he'd made. He always loved stitching people. Seeing how such big gashes, could still close when pulled together.

Then, he would continue this process, until the gash on Prussias' side was fairly closed. When it reached about complete, Astene tied a square knot, one typically used medically for stitches. Showing he at least had some medical experience-. Once the stitching was done, Astene pulled a roll of gause from the medical kit. Carefully, he began to wrap gause around the Germans small torso. Then, he grabbed a roll of stockinette. He used this to hold the gauze in place. The elastic-like fabric stuck to itself, so, all needed to hold it together was a small metal clip.

Z, the female officer, pulled her arm away from Prussia. Who happily removed himself from the dusty, subtly hairy arm sleeve. He gagged, feeling a long piece of hair in his mouth. Its' not like he'd be able to get it out anytime soon, so, it was time to suffer with it.

"I'll grab the coat, you know Soviet will flip if he isn't dressed warmly." Sighing, Z stood from being crouched down. She walked over to the corner, where Astene had set down the large, over sized trenchcoat. At least, for Prussia, it was surely oversized. He wore it like a dress, because of his size.

Picking the coat up in a roll, Z walked back over to Prussia, coat in hand. Kneeling down, she pulled a thin key from her pocket. Her gloves hands, reached down for Prussias' wrists. She took her time, being gentle, and soft with her touch. "Lift your hands, Prussia. I need to see those cuffs." Tilting her head to the side, Z smiled towards Prussia.

He, hesitantly extended his arms. You could tell from how the chain had somehow gotten tangled, he was trying to snap himself out of them, like any other time. She shook her head. Sighing quietly, the woman inserted the key with her left hand, turning it.

Then, she used both of her hands to carefully click the lock from either cuff, soon the metal bracelets were removed - And, set to the side. Z then shifted Prussias' upper half forward, the coat soon being rested on his shoulders. Astene had helped Prussias' right arm, into his right sleeve. Z, busy trying to not cause the German too much discomfort while doing the same only with his left arm. This, isn't something shes' done before. So, of course, she caused a bit more discomfort then Astene did while helping Prussia. Causing a wince of pain.

After some more shifting, and complaints, Prussia found himself comfortable- Or, as comfortable as he could get in his current situation.

"Alright, Prussia. Now this is where it would've began to hurt, but you actually complied! So, let me grab a couple syringes for you." Astene had a smile, he enjoyed it when he could care for Prussia. It was one of the reasons they were so close. All of them, Z, Astene and Prussia. And, the best part? They were well-trusted by Soviet. So, sometimes they could go see him, to bring him food and such when the dictator kept him locked away.

Sighing, the tired German man tilted his head back to rest on the metal wall of the van.

"Hey, Prussia? I have a question. Do you know if he- Actually has a reason behind why he treats you how he does?" The female soldier asked, though her attention mainly seemed focused on watching Astene rummage through their personal duffle bag. Something he typically brought, especially when having to retrieve Prussia.

Glaring to Z, Prussia had to think for a moment. Kind of? Though, not really. "He wanted more land, I didn't want to give it to him. Thats' what started- Everything.." Shutting his eye, the German shifted himself to sit up, with his back straight. Before his eye opened again, now focusing on Astene along with Z.

"Aha!" Excalimed Astene. Pulling out three seperate syringes. All of them appeared like the typical lidocaine injection used to numb the area around Prussias' wounds. Surprisingly, his body hadn't built a ungodly amount of immunity to its' affects. It was the only drug they could sneak from their facility without Soviet noticing daily. If he found out, though? They'd be chopped liver.

Now, the man had returned to kneel beside Prussias' ankles. Which, now looked disgusting. You could see inside of the holes the dogs' teeth had made, the first layer of skin still hanging from the Germans' flesh around certain wounds. It looked like dried ketchup, and the muscle inside of Prussias' leg would've been last nights dinner. This thought, made the female officer gag.

Humming quietly, Astene looked up at Z. "So, this ones' gonna be ten times worse. They're really deep. And honestly? I might just staple it instead of sti- Nevermind. You, or Soviet would rip those out. I'll just do stitches." Giving Prussia an awkward smile, you could tell the male meant' no harm with his words.

"Z, would you be a doll, and grab that sleeve?", Asked Astene. Z shot him a nasty glare, before complying. "Let me guess. You want me to allow Prussia to bite onto my arm, again? You know theres' gonna be a time where he bites' through this, right? It's starting to ware down." Shaking her head, Z grabbed the sleeve from beside the Germans' left leg. "Shut up, and do your job."

It seemed like Astene had grown annoyed with the female, as his once gently gaze suddenly felt heavy. She caught onto this shift of the mood rather quickly, so, Z didn't comment. Only beginning to stuff her right arm into the thin, managable sleeve. Which, wrapped around her arm perfectly.

Astene, on the other hand, had started moving around again. He grabbed the aid-kit used earlier for Prussias gauze and such. Then, he rummaged around it for a moment. Finding his little casing of different needles, he grabbed a fresh needle. This one longer then the one he'd used for Prussias' gash on their side.

This, and, the spool of thread he'd used prior, as well. Before moving himself to sit criss-crossed beside the Germans' ankles once more. "-Ugh, can you give me the hydrogen peroxide? It's right there, in our little kit." Asked Astene, you could hear a subtle harshness to his voice.

"Yeah, here." The female replied rather quickly, pointing to the bottle, she glanced at Prussia. Who, with a rather dramatic sigh grabbed the brown bottle of peroxide - Passing it to the female. Who, passed it directly back to Astene. "Anything else you need, yet?", "No, not yet. Just keep him quiet, and don't let him look at his leg when I start threading." The two nodded at each other, as if Prussia wasn't right there.

Which, he seemed to get irritated with. "Dude, I'm right here. Right fucking here." He stated, narrowing his eye towards Astene. Who, looked up, rolling his own eye. "Like it isn't obvious." Sighing, Astene huffed, "You're acting like you want to look."

"And, what if I did?! Then what?!" Subtly raising his voice, Prussia wriggled his legs around, trying to pull them away from the Russian. Although, this obviously, would only cause more discomfort. Some of larger gashes, beginning to ooze blood once more.

As Astene glanced over to Z, he suddenly tilted his head towards Prussia. "Do you think he actually deserves numbing agent? Honestly, I mean, it'll only get us in trouble. How about you, do that thing we used to do. When he was crazy, remember?" Asked the man. Z only nodded. Before, shaking her head in an instant.

"I'm not fucking knocking him out, Astene! You sound crazy. We said never ag-" Suddenly, the female cut herself off mid sentence. And, she seemed to be looking at something behind the other, Yet, he didn't seem to notice. "We said that about a lot of things. I said that to working with Soviet again, but here I fucking am, working beside your dumbass." He stated, narrowing his eyes.

Then, there were two taps on Astenes' shoulder, from behind him. His expression changed, to a soft, rather sorrowful expression. "Hes' right behind me, isn't he?" Asked the Russian, his bottom lip curling in, as he turned around. Him and Soviet, immediately locked into direct, intense eye contact.

The dictator, had a merely dead expression to his face. He didn't even look- Alive. His eyebrows furrowed, before his left hand reached out to grab Astene by the collar of his uniform. His only eye narrowing, he took deep breaths. "Don't kill him.." He thought to himself. Something he had to focus on earlier, with Prussia. This time, though, Astene didn't matter to him like the German.

He could always get replaced. Prussia, couldn't. ( this one, this sentence. ) 

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ Formerly 490 words... Now, 2647 words.   Also, this is gonna be continued in the next chapter - Prussias' legs will be repaired guys, don't worry, it's just cut because.. well. I'm lazy. Also, that last sentence, does    not carry over into the last chapter, haha..  • Author-kun. ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 36 38
Why you here ???
12K 144 18
this is really just a crappy story but meh i dont own any these charcters or settings update: I'm officaly ending the story as of june 27th 2022 I ho...
48.6K 1.2K 43
!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you have been warned. This story is NOT meant...