๐™„๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š เฐŒ๏ธŽโฑแถป...

By Sanzuscumdump

๐‘ฐ๐’›๐’–๐’Œ๐’– ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’š๐’‚ ๐’™ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š! ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๏ฟฝ... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013

010

15.8K 511 289
By Sanzuscumdump

To say you got along with Izuku's friends faster than you would've ever imagined is an understatement. Anyone who knew you for a while knew you didn't ease up around people this early within the first meeting so this was almost shocking to three certain males.

"Honestly Denki, I feel like you do thirst traps and fail but succeed at the same time." You and Kaminari stood in line for your turn at the slides, talking, along with some of the others.

"The funny thing is I do- but I don't know whether or not that last part was supposed to be a compliment or an insult, but I'll take it as a compliment anyway!" He replied back, smiling.

"Wow, when Midoriya said he had a girl, I thought he was just spitting shit out his ass" Todoroki spoke from in front of the two of you.

"Come on Todoroki! Is it really that unbelievable for me to have a partner?" Izuku questioned from behind you.

"Well, considering the fact that you are a huge crybaby, Yes."

"I am not!"

"Hm. The next time you cry I'm shaming you."

"Well he is right Midoriya. Yesterday you almost cried when your ice cream fell-"

"It was expensive-"

"It was five dollars bro.."

"Still expensive.." He huffed and turned his head, blushing from embarrassment.

You smiled at him then pinched his cheek. "Aww, poor baby~"

"Stop it N/nnn" He whined as he quickly became flustered.

"Fine, fine." You gave him a kiss on the cheek you pinched.

"Man, I can't wait to get into a relationship" Kami stated moving up.

"And when will that be? In your next life?" Todoroki questioned.

"Well damn. You're beginning to become really shady"

"I get it from the people around me. With that being said, stay away from me."

"..HUH?! REALLY MAN?!"

"Yes really."

You laughed at Todoroki's exchange of words with Kaminari as they both 'conversated'.

~•○~

As soon as you got off the slide you didn't even get a chance to say anything before you were pulled away by the girls. Now you were walking alongside them conversating.

"Wow, so you're telling me he was dating a famous model this whole time and didn't think to tell us?! How rude!" Mina pouted.

"Well, to be fair it's none of our business. Kero"

"Still.."

"Enough about that." Yamomo spoke up. "L/n, how's your stay in Japan so far? I hope all is well."

"It's been great! And please, call me Y/n."

"Very well. You can call me Momo just to be fair"

"Okay!"

"You must have people swarming around you all the time" Jirou played with her ear jack.

"Hm? No not really. Many have recognized me, yes. But have been respectful enough to not get in my personal space most of the time. And honestly I'm glad. It's sorta overwhelming being surrounded by loads of new people- and- well people in general.." You rubbed the side of your neck, sweatdropping.

"Are we making you uncomfortable?" The girls stopped.

"No, No, No! Not at all!" You slightly panicked.

"Oh, Good! We don't want you to feel uncomfortable, you're our friend now."

"Yeah! Since we're friends you have to tell us if we're making you uncomfortable!" Hagakure said.

"Alright"

"Say, how long have you and Midoriya been together?"

"About four years now"

"Four years?! All this time we've been trying-" Jirou covered Mina's mouth.

"Trying to what?" You tilted your head confused.

"Nothing- Ew!" Mina licked Jirou's hand making her let go of her face. "That's disgusting!"

"Hmph! Maybe next time you'll think twice before putting your hands on my face!"

"Hey Ochako, you've been really quiet, is something wrong?" Tsu asked, making the rest of you look at the brunette.

"Huh? Oh, nothing's wrong!" She glanced at you, unintentionally meeting your gaze.

"Are you sure? You seem a bit out of it"

"I'm sure, I was just thinking"

"Okay.. let us know if you need anything"

"Alrighty!" She smiled and held both her thumbs up.

"How about we- AH- HEY!" Jirou was about to speak until Kaminari came out of nowhere and sprayed water at her using his water gun. "YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THAT KAMINARI!"

"HAHA! Yeah right!- what the fuck-" Jirou then pulled out a big ass water gun from out of her ass- Kaminari's words, not mine.

'Where the hell did she get that from?' You wondered, but soon realized Momo was secretly creating water guns and Toru was filling them with water. 'Ohhh' You were handed one and within seconds all seven of you pointed them at the male who looked horrified.

"Wait- L-let's talk this out ladies!"

"FIRE!"

"ACK!" Denki was fired at from all angles making him more wet than he already was.

You laughed, watching as the male got what he deserved.

"AH!" But that was short lived when you got sprayed in the face.

"We heard your shouts for help and came to your aid Kami boy!" Ray stood in the middle of Kirishima, Izuku, Sero, Shinsou and Sato. All five of them posing like the Power Rangers.

"My heros~!"

Now all of you stood in front of one another like you were in a old-school country shootout, guns locked and loaded.

You and Izuku smirked while staring straight at each other.

"...ATTACK!"

"IT'S TIME TO FLY!"

Everyone began shooting water everywhere. It was a funny sight to the people around you guys, and the fight was fair at first.

Until the boys started using their quirks.

"EH?! THAT ISN'T FAIR!"

"NEITHER IS LIFE PINKY!" Ray captured water in his bubbles and began letting them pop over the heads of the girls

You looked in Izuku's direction, noticing he was in a kneeling position with green sparks flying around him. When he lifted his head you could see the smirk still present on his face, and it only grew wider.

Now for some reason this made you scared. You didn't know whether to get on your hands and knees and let him Detroit smash you or if you should run. But you quickly made up your mind when he came running towards you at a fast pace.

"NO! YOU BETTER NOT!" Your tried running to get away from him. "I'M NOT PLAYING IZUKUUUU!" You suddenly felt an arm wrap around your back, already knowing who it is, you yelled for him to let you go.

Your eyes widened when a pool came to view and the fact the two of you were heading right at it wasn't helping. "IZUKU! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO I'LL KILL YOU! IZUKUUUUUU!" But it was too late as you both went crashing into the water.

Ten seconds later your head popped out of the water followed by Izuku's and you gasped for air. The only thing the male could do was laugh at the situation at hand, as you stared at him, angry. Once he settled down he looked at you and instantly felt guilty.

"I'm sorry, I should've-" Before he could finish his apology you took a hold of his head and pushed him down into the chlorified water, smirking while you did so, then letting him go. Now it was your turn to laugh as he coughed and held his aching nose. "You... sadist" He coughed between words.

"I did say I would kill you! Be lucky I didn't yet" You grinned and swam to the stairs of the pool.

"I suddenly don't feel sorry for what I did"

"You should, Cause just for that, I'm gonna peg you so hard, you won't be walking for years."

"You sure that I'm the one who's gonna be unable to walk?." Izuku spoke. You stood at the top of stairs raising a brow at his words. When he got to the top step, you moved your face close to his and cuffed your index finger under his chin, slightly lifing his head up.

"If not you then whom else?" You asked. Izuku blushed, not uttering a word. His eyes fixed onto yours before moving down to your plump lips. "Exactly. Now I suggest you be prepared." Before he could process your words, he was pushed back into the pool.

As he got his head out the water he could see you walking away, he moved his wet hair out of his face 'That was hot.' he thought to himself.

~•○~

"Bye Y/n! Remember, if you and Midoriya break up I'm always available!" Mina shouted to you walking away with the others.

"Haha! I will! Bye!" You shouted back, waving.

"I take it you like them? Cause they sure as hell seem to like you" Izuku turned to face you.

"Yup, they're all great- except for the little one with the balls. I don't like him."

"That's understandable. You sure you don't wanna grab something to eat with us before we head back to the dorms? I could give you a ride back to the house."

"Mhm. I'm cold and tired."

"Okay," He pulled you into a hug. You almost didn't want to leave because of how warm he was. "Text me when you get home so I know you guys made it in safely"

You yawned. "Okay."

"I love you"

"I love you too" You pulled away then kissed his cheek. "See you."

"See you later baby" Giving him a small smile you walked to the car and got in.

"Ray, sweet pea? You plan on going home tonight or are you staying at our place?" Your mom asked setting up her Gps.

"I think I'll stay with you guys. It's closer."

"Alright." Your mom began pulling off. The ride was silent, the only things that could be heard was the music from the radio. Everyone had a lot of fun and was now drained.

You took some nice pictures with your new friends and even took some of the cute little moments with Anthony and Eri. You stared out the window looking at the the cars and buildings you passed by, you were glad you came along with everyone.

~•○~

It was now the next day and everyone decided to just sleep in.

Buzz
Buzz
Buzz

Your phone kept vibrating, signaling someone one calling. You lifted your hand up and grabbed your phone from the nightstand, answering it, not bothering to look at the caller ID

"Hello?" You whispered into the phone.

"Y/n, Darling!"

"Honey?"

"You finally decided to answer your phone"

"Sorry, I was asleep."

"Oh, I deeply apologize dear, I didn't mean to interrupt your beauty sleep! "

"It's fine. But what's up?"

"I just wanted to let you know I'm on a jet, making my way to Japan."

"Huh? I thought we both agreed to take a break?"

"I know but I miss my darling friend and boss"

Honey is both your manager and another one of your friends. He can be a bitch at times and tends to look down on most people, plus he's a bit blunt. But is a great person once you get to know him.

"I hope you know I'm not modeling for another two weeks"

"I know. In the mean time you can show me around and introduce me to that red and white haired hottie "

"Huh? How do you-"

"Baby, you literally posted a bunch of pictures of you and your friends yesterday. And as your manager- and friend- I have to keep track of what you post and if someone is shit talking you so I can see how poor they are and ruin their lives. But I just so happen to get distracted by that beauty."

"Mhm. I hope you have a place to stay."

"Of course I do, who am I to come unprepared? "

"Okay, call me an hour before you land. I'll pick you up and take you where you need to go"

"No need. I have a chauffeur."

"Kay. Still tell me when you land. And if you need anything."

"Will do. Now, you go ahead and get your rest."

"Aight."
__________________________________________

Fun facts:
Honey uses he/they pronouns.

You and Izuku take turns being bold with each other. But sometimes you catch one another off guard with the things either of you say.

Your mom is naturally strong.

You and Izuku are switches-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.5K 18
๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐š˜, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ; ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š™๐šœ๐šข๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’...
79.6K 2.4K 35
โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž/ โ˜๏ธ / โ”€ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€...
205K 5.8K 42
๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜›๐˜๐˜•๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข 23 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ...
352K 9.8K 52
๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜: ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...