๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘‡๐‘Œ | ๐ฝ๐ธ๐ด๐บ๐ธ๏ฟฝ...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

------ "๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž." "๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…." ------ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข... More

เผบ 0 เผป
เผบ 1 เผป
เผบ 2 เผป
เผบ 3 เผป
เผบ 4 เผป
เผบ 5 เผป
เผบ 6 เผป
เผบ 7 เผป
เผบ 8 เผป
เผบ 9 เผป
เผบ 10 เผป
เผบ 12 เผป
เผบ 13 เผป
เผบ 14 เผป
เผบ 15 เผป
เผบ 16 เผป
เผบ 17 เผป
เผบ 18 เผป
เผบ 19 เผป
เผบ 20 เผป
เผบ 21 เผป

เผบ 11 เผป

2.6K 95 321
By -SKYDRAGONN-

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

She's not serious.

Of all people, she chooses Eren.

But wait, why would I even be jealous? She can get to know him. I'm still waiting for the right guy to come in and sweep me off my feet.

"Well, there you have it," Bridget grins, interrupting my thoughts. "I'll give you all time to return to the villa and get cleaned up. In an hour, Eren, Jean, and Armin will go on a date with our wonderful new girl, Historia. And later this evening, Eren and Y/n will enjoy their well-earned private date."

"How exciting!" Sasha squeals.

"Mmm, yeah," I mumble. "So exciting."

"Enjoy the remainder of your day," Bridget adds as she walks toward the villa.

"You too Bridget!" everyone calls out. Not even five seconds later, I feel someone tugging my arm.

"Sa—Oh, Mikasa?" I say in shock. "What's up?"

"Can I talk to you about something when we get back to the villa?" she nervously asks, kicking her feet in the sand.

I look around to see if someone's pulling a prank on me, but everyone's already begun the journey back. "Sure. No problem."

"Great," she smiles, walking ahead of me.

"That was weird," I think to myself, trailing behind everyone. 

Once we return, I head toward my shared bedroom with the last person I'd ever fathom sleeping in the same bed with. As I burst through the door, I am met with an almost nude, dripping-wet Eren emerging from the bathroom.

"Oh my god!" I scream, covering my eyes and inching back toward the door.

A nonchalant "Hey, beautiful" is all he can manage as he grins widely, knowing what he's doing is making you uncomfortable. His speech had an almost imperceptible sneer to it. "Don't worry darling. I'm wearing a towel now."

Due to my apprehension, I enquire about his physical status. "Are you sure? Don't try anything slick!"

He huffs, "Yes." I'm aware of a tinge of sass, but I chose to ignore it.

I slowly remove my hands from my face in order to see that he is, in fact, wearing a towel, but it is barely encircling his waist.

"Are you able to make it a little bit tighter?" I inquire as I assemble the things I need to take with me to the restroom.

He rolls his eyes, adjusting the towel slightly and asking, "You're not gonna boss me around the whole time, are you?" 

"No, but I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from flashing me. You are aware that they have cameras installed in every available space, right?" I inquire while keeping a close eye on him.

He scoffs, smirking ever-so-slightly, and reaches for a bottle of Ralph Polo cologne. "They wouldn't put my dick on national television."

I've decided to shift the topic because I'm not really interested in talking about his junk any further. "So are you excited about your date with Historia?"

"I guess," he shrugs, adorning his fingers with his usual silver jewelry. "But I'm more excited for ours."

"Why are you like this?" I ask, already fed up with his bullshit.

"Like what?" he asks, appearing bewildered by the question.

"What?" I laugh in genuine surprise at his remark. "Are you telling me that you've forgotten how rude you were to me before we came here?"

He shrugs his shoulders and throws on one of his infamous, skintight shirts. "The past is the past," he says.

"Nuh-uh," I shake my head and click my teeth. "I want an apology."

He asks with a smile, "And do you want me to get on hands and knees while doing it?"

"Yes."

"Get real," he says, walking back into the bathroom.

"Eren," I sternly say. "I'm being serious. You were nothing but rude and some of the things you said were quite hurtful. You called me below-average, looked down at me like I was scum, mocked my supposed lack of talent, and rolled your eyes every time you saw me. Hell, you came into this villa with the most attitude and not an ounce of open-mindedness. It's a miracle you haven't been voted off!"

"What can I say?" he smirks, throwing his hands in the air. "I'm a changed man."

"That's a load of bull," I sigh, crossing my arms over my chest. "You can't treat me like shit one day and then completely change your attitude overnight. It doesn't work that way."

"Let's just let the past be what it was," he sighs, throwing his damp hair in a low bun.

"No. Until you can be open and honest with not only me, but yourself, then I'll give you a chance. But as of right now, you're doing me no favors by trying to act sweet and caring. I'm not falling for your 'bad boy gone soft' act," I say, grabbing my things and walking off.

"And where are you going?" he shouts. But I don't bother to reply to him.

Why does he act like he can change personalities overnight? He has hated me since the day we met. 

I had no intention of being rude to him, but after that snarky comment, who wouldn't be?

As I make my way to Sasha's room, I mutter a slue of curses to myself. "He's always acting like the world revolves around him," I grumble.

"Who is?" Connie asks, appearing out of thin air.

"Jesus Connie," I scream in shock while clutching my chest. "You can't just sneak up on me like that!"

He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry," he apologizes. "Are you looking for Sasha?"

"Yeah. I was wondering if I could use your shower." I sheepishly ask. "If that's okay with you."

He raises an eyebrow, clearly skeptical. "What's wrong with yours?" he asks.

"Eren is what's wrong," I groan, not wanting to talk about him.

"I see," Connie nods. "I think you two have a lot more in common than you think."

"What?" I ask, slightly pained that he would say such a thing.

"Nothing," he waves dismissively. "Eren is, how shall I put it, a complicated guy who refuses to wear his heart on his sleeve. Instead, he acts extremely cocky and headstrong, especially when things don't go his way. Don't take everything he says so seriously."

"Connie," I exhale. "He has said some really hurtful things."

"I understand," he murmurs in exasperation. "And I am in no way excusing his behavior. But I do think you should try to get to know him. To you, he seems very superficial and rude, but once you peel back some layers, you'll get to know the real him."

I spend some time trying to make sense of what Connie says.

"Yeah but—"

"Y/n," he smiles, pulling me in for a hug. "Just trust me, okay? If I didn't think Eren was a good guy then I wouldn't try to force you two to be together."

"Okay," I nod, reciprocating his hug.

He pulls away and loosely grips my shoulders. "And who knows, maybe when you two first met there was some sort of misunderstanding."

"Doubt it," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Trust me!" he yells, running off to find someone else to bother.

I chuckle to myself and head in the direction of Sasha's room.

"Hey," I say as I knock on the door. "Can I shower in your room Sash?"

"Hey!" she exclaims, flinging open the door with such force that I feel a gust of wind. "Sure thing!"

She barrages me with a million questions as soon as I enter the shower.

"So how are we feeling about Eren?"

"Eh."

"Eh?"

"Yeah, eh."

"Y/n!" I can hear her annoyance. "I need more than eh. He's so hot!"

I immediately object. "Hot doesn't make up for a shitty personality."

"Fine. But promise me when you go on your date that you'll try to get to know him," she pleads.

"Yes, mom," I giggle.

"Good!"

"Now what about you and Connie?" I ask, sticking only my head out of the shower.

"U-um," she says hesitantly. "I-I...Oh my gosh, I think someone is calling my name! Enjoy your shower."

"Tch, this girl," I sigh, finishing up my shower. Once I finally step outside and onto the deck, I see Mikasa sitting near the pool.

"Hey," she says upon seeing me.

"Hey," I wave as I take a seat next to her.

"I love the matching bikini set," she grins as she pulls on one of my strings.

"Woah there!" I awkwardly chuckle, fixing the loose string before anything falls out. "So what's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about Eren," she firmly states, looking straight ahead.

I smirk. "Straight to the point, huh?"

She quickly whips her head around to gaze at me, her jet-black hair swaying and flowing effortlessly in the breeze as she does so. "Do you like him?"

"Um." I ponder her question for a moment, not sure of the answer myself. Do I give him a chance like everyone's been telling me? Or do I go back to Jean?

"Well?" she probes, impatiently awaiting my response.

I conclude that it's best to be honest in these situations. "I'm not sure yet," I reply truthfully.

"But didn't you tell us earlier that you hate him?" she asks. "However, when you two kissed during the dare, it didn't seem like you hated him. So what's the truth? Do you hate him or not?"

"W-where's all this coming from?" I ask, taken aback by her abruptness.

Her voice raises slightly as she yells. "Just answer me!"

"Mikasa, I'm not doing this with you right now," I frown, shaking my head and rising to my feet. "I gave you my answer already."

She firmly seizes my wrist. "Well I'm telling you right now, I'm gonna get to know him."

I furrow my brows and wriggle my wrist free from her grasp. "Good for you." I happen to look around and see Jean watching us from inside the house.

I opt to say something, but Floch's booming voice prevents me.

"Guys! They're about to go on their dates!" he shouts.

"Yay!" Sasha claps eagerly.

Armin is the first to make an appearance, wearing an all-white button-up shirt and black, patterned cargo pants. His short, blonde hair has a slight part in the middle and his wrists are adorned with various, multi-color bracelets and a silver watch.

"Have fun, you guys!" Connie grins.

"Not too much though," Annie adds. 

Armin jogs toward her and kisses her cheek. "I'll be back before you know it," he sweetly says. I observe as Annie blushes from the simple and innocent interaction.

"Are you boys ready?" Historia asks. She's sporting a baby pink tube top with a long, flowy, peach floral skirt. Her side bangs are combed behind her ear, and her hair is neatly straightened with not a single flyaway.

"Yep," a deep voice calls out.

Jean emerges from behind her wearing ripped white jeans and a loose plain black top. His hair is pushed back by his sunglasses, and I notice that the sunlight makes his honey-brown eyes sparkle even more. With the exception of a single gold ring on his pinky finger, he's not wearing much jewelry.

"Where's Jeager?" Connie asks, frantically looking around.

"I'm here, don't worry Cornelius," Eren smirks.

Lastly, Eren graces everyone with his presence. He's wearing the same form-fitting white shirt and baggy, light-wash blue jeans that I saw him in earlier. I hadn't noticed it before, but he's sporting a rustic silver chain with a key attached to it. He has his usual silver rings on his fingers, and to cap it all off, a silver bracelet is fastened to his left wrist.

I can't lie, he looks good, as always. 

Connie's words replay in the back of my head like a broken record.

"Hey," a deep voice whispers. When I look up, I see Eren standing in front of me with an arm around my waist. "I'm sorry about earlier. I'll make it up to you tonight."

He places a kiss on my forehead before walking off and regrouping with the others.

Even though I've yet to forgive him for his offensive remarks, maybe the date won't be so horrible.

To be honest, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

I've been binging the newest season of love island and it's given me so many ideas...so expect plenty of drama.

also, I think I'm going to make this more like love island because trying to come up with challenges and new ideas is kind of difficult...hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 533 5
โ†ณ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ( ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ/๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, two actors playing on-screen l...
40.8K 1.8K 13
โ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐๐„ ๐„๐๐•๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐๐’๐„๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‹ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
70K 2.7K 19
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
8.9K 265 7
๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐— ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...