The Next Door Boy

De Finley_marie

Rylan Helton is in high school with someone he loves so much but when this Harvey Porter guy moves next door... Mais

Hi!!!!
Chapter 1
Update
Chapter 2
Update
Update
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Update
Update
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Update
Chapter 8
Update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

1 0 0
De Finley_marie

~Graduation a couple of years later~

Rylan Pov

It's Graduation today me and Harvey are getting ready and I am wearing under my gown is a white button-up and black jeans with my white converses. Harvey is wearing the same thing as I am but with different shoes. We are in the car and we are headed to the school.

We got to the school and we got to where everyone who was graduating was before all of us got to be called to be seated. We all got seated and before we got to walk down. There was something. People were being called and in no time it was my turn then Harvey's turn. I heard my name and I walked and then sat back down. Then Harvey got called and then sat back down. IT was the end of it and we throws our caps and then we left.

We got home and we went up to my room and we cuddled and some other stuff and it was the most amazing day and night.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 146 35
Cameron and Toby have always flown under the radar, never really being noticed by anyone. But they're keeping a HUGE secret. Since the ninth grade...
93 14 12
Adrian just comes to the realization that he might have feelings for one of his friends and teammate... Read to know more I guess 😈
889 26 17
Yet again something tragic happend to Alex. Now he has to transfer to another school because his trusted friend couldn't keep one thing to himself. B...
3.4K 82 20
"Don't go." He begged me at his apartment door. "Don't let me," I replied. He sighed as he turned his head to look back at James. "I'm sorry Darren...