operation lov̶ser, robin bu...

By M4LIAS

⇢ ♡ ˚.༄┊operation loser ╰➤ ‧₊˚♡ ❛ robin buckley! ❜ ▬▬ ♡*.✧┊🖇💋 ꒱ ───────────────── after the miserab... More

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 ━︎ ❛ strawberry kisses ❜
prologue
zero

operation loser!

573 52 229
By M4LIAS

♡ ゚・。。・゚♡゚・。 。・゚♡

.•*:。 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎V̶S𝐄𝐑. *ೃ:.

OO.┊🍒 🖇 ( robin buckley )

˗ˏˋ〔︎ ♡︎ 〕︎( robin buckley / fem! oc )
she fell first, but the other fell harder ꒰ ♡ ꒱ 'ˎ˗

        ROBIN BUCKLEY WAS MUCH, MUCH MORE THAN SHE WAS A FAILURE. Sure, Operation Croissant and her plan, which she insisted was fine, to flee to Europe and spend the rest of her life with someone she absolutely enjoys her time with, had failed miserably; however, Robin saw her failure as little more than a victory. It made her reconsider life and helped her figure out who she was.

      Operation Croissant had caused multiple issues for Robin Buckley, and Robin didn't disagree one bit, but one new thing discovered cancels out the one problem happened, right? And as Robin's hippie parents had said, always look at the half full glass, and the half full glass had solved many mysteries about Robin for Robin.

          One thing Operation Croissant had revealed was her lack of attraction to boys; it was pretty pathetic for Robin to learn this way because she thought she was smart enough to figure out what was wrong with her ━︎ not that there was anything wrong ━︎, and she felt even more stupid that her English teacher was the first to notice. God, she was grateful for Mr. Hauser's existence, and damn it, he had to leave just when she needed him the most!

         Another thing that was discovered about Robin was that there were a lot of fish in the sea, which meant that Tammy Thompson wasn't worth her time. Robin had developed a strong attachment to Tammy at the start of her sophomore year, and she didn't even realise it was romantic until an incident that had happened later that year. She was fiddling with her pencil in class, writing whatever came to her mind in French, and boom. Sudden realization. She liked girls romantically. She liked Tammy in a romantic way.

         It all made sense to Robin: why'd she only stare at the pretty actress in a movie, why was she so eager to make friends with girls her age in freshman year, and why'd she blush so hard whenever she accidentally walked onto a girl changing in the girl's locker room.

       Robin assumed she didn't like any boy in Hawkins High, not any boy in general. She thought it was because she hadn't met the right person yet, for Hawkins was full of boys who were bullshit, and if you were to ask for an example, Robin would be more than happy to give you a lecture of how bullshit Steve Harrington was.

         Hate is a strong word, but it was the nicest word Robin Buckley could come up with when asked how she felt about King Steve. She loathed him; she loathed how easily he could lure any girl he liked or disliked. She loathed how attached and hopeful Tammy Thompson was, and he didn't even like her back. And when Robin was finally over Tammy by the end of sophomore year, the universe, unfortunately, had other plans for her: she would fall in love with another girl who was in love with Steve Harrington.

         Screw you, Steve Harrington.

         Robin could talk for hours about how much of a beautiful creature Hunter Reed was. Robin admired the way her gorgeous brown eyes would shine under the sunlight; Robin insisted that Hunter had the most gorgeous eyes she had ever seen. She admired how smart Hunter actually was; she admired how she didn't care about her reputation ━︎ people usually only knew her name but knew nothing who she was ━︎ but Robin Buckley knew.

           Robin knew about her more than Steve Harrington ever knew. She knew what her favorite song was, she knew what her favorite subject was, and she knew who was her favorite artist, but Steve didn't. Steve barely knew anything else besides her name ━︎ her first name. Yet, Robin seemed to have her figured out, more than any other person.

          After her whole junior year having a hopeless crush on Hunter Reed, Robin decided she'd had enough. The summer of '85 was going to be different for Robin Buckley; she would get the girl, and she would make Hunter Reed fall in love with her, no matter what it'll take.

         And with the help of Kate Benson, her former best friend, and Sheena Rollins, a shy girl who asked her to dance in the previous year's prom, Robin Buckley could finally put OPERATION LOV̶SER into action.

꒦꒷·˚ ༘ ꒰ 𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙽 𝙱𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙻𝙴𝚈 ꒱ ⁺'ˎ˗
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ by maya hawke.
↳˳;; ❛ it's definitely not you who i have a crush on,  dingus.ˀˀ ᵕ̈೫˚∗

♡˚. 🍒 ₊˚.༄ ❪ the loser.  seventeen. gemini.  lesbian.  intp.  band nerd. ❫

꒦꒷·˚ ༘ ꒰ 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙳 ꒱ ⁺'ˎ˗
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ by zendaya.
↳˳;; ❛ wanna bet it's me who she has a crush on,  harrington?ˀˀ ᵕ̈೫˚∗

♡˚. 🍒 ₊˚.༄ ❪ the lover.  seventeen. scorpio. unlabeled. infp. math nerd. ❫

madison bailey,   kate benson

olivia scott welch,   sheena rollins

joe keery,   steve harrington

the rest of the st cast as their respective characters!

HUNTER
this haircut fits you
more than your old one.

ROBIN
you...you remember how
my hair looked before?

HUNTER
kinda hard to miss out
beautiful hair like yours.
don't tell harrington i said
that.

WARNINGS

this is a sapphic story, so yeah. this contains sensitive topics (just like the show), such as internalized homophobia, mentions of abuse, etc. however, i'll make sure to put a warning before mentioned.

DISCLAIMERS

i do not own any of the characters except for Hunter Reed. Robin Buckley belongs to the duffer brothers, and Sheena and Kate belong to Amy, author of Rebel Robin. if you haven't noticed, this is highly based on Rebel Robin, the book and the podcast, and it's set in season three of the show.

DEDICATIONS

acronychal_author MUNSONSUS legallyhot -cruellsummers kirasluvr -starriski ziggyslver keerysmedia meru4ms macp0rterr filmcoeur -motionsickness vecnscurse sugar_faces idollvr kiesluverr idyllicjewels dylslqver ghostsluvr rxbinslxver iovedelia munsonszn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.6K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
634K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
211K 13.7K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
269K 8.2K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...