always an angel, never a god...

Per honeybeel0v

โœฆ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โœฆ One day Sam and Dean wake up and find their sister missing, some of her stu... Mรฉs

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผดใ€‘
๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜™
๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜๐˜–๐˜› ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™
๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Ž๐˜œ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›
๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜•?

๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š

628 16 7
Per honeybeel0v

⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

IT HAS BEEN FOUR YEARS since Elliot Winchester disappeared from her brothers Dean and Sam Winchesters life. Four years left with regret and shame.

Outside the library, at the sight of her younger brother the blonde gasped softly. "Sam?" She fully turned to face him now, her eyes were a bit wide and her eyebrows were scrunched slightly.
Was she imagining this? Was she so desperate to see her brothers she's become crazy?

"Hey.." His voice was shaky, nervous. He moved his hands inside his front pockets. He gave her a small smile as he looked at her. He hasn't seen his sister in a long time, and in a way..she's changed.

Sam Winchester missed his older sister. Although he was upset she had left, what seemed to matter to him at the moment was that his older sister was standing in front of him, breathing and even and not looking like a ghost like she normally did. She looked a little tired, her eye bags hardly dark but visible, her hair was brushed and she looked as if like she actually ate.
In a sense she seemed healthier. She didn't have bruises on her or scratches like she usually did when they were younger, she didn't look pale and starved, she didn't look like she was being held by a threat.  She looked as if she actually loved her life.

In college, Sam would see his colleagues with their sisters, how they joked, laughed, argued. It never failed to make Sam go deep in his thoughts about his own sister. How she was doing, or if she was alive. If she had started a family of her own, or if she had other people she considered as family.

At first Sam hated Elliot. He hated her for leaving, and even at some point hated himself for missing her. He's from then learned to accept and move on. Those feelings had disappeared as they slowly turned into just pure despear.
He missed his brother, Dean, of course when he was in college, but dean would pop up and say hello once in a while. (Although sometimes he wished he wouldn't.)

They were left with an uncomfortable quietness between them. Not knowing what to do or say. Both just staring at each others images.

Elliot almost smiled at how he looked. He still had his long hair growing, she remembers how hard it was to even trim the hair of his as he started to grow. Slowly it started to hit her that she now knew nothing about sam. Looking at him made her realize how much of a sister she was just to disappear without any explanation. She didn't know if she could even give them one.

Suddenly, without thinking, Elliot walked towards Sam and wrapped her arms around his torso. "You've gotten taller.." She finally spoke. She closed her eyes as she continued to hold him. Sam, for a moment, didn't know what to do. He had froze, but as he slowly came back to reality, he hugged her back.

"Yeah.." He chuckled softly. "Well you're still the same height.." Elliot let out a playful scoff, Sam laughing softly at her reaction.

Once they pulled apart, Elliot then saw him. Her eyes widened once again as she let out another shaky breath as she stepped away from Sam and looked straight at him. She felt like passing out once she saw Dean. Now stepping back as Dean walked to stand next to sam, Elliot smiled softly.

Her brothers were here, and she wasn't imagining them.

"Can we talk?"

Elliot scrunched her face. 'Something seems off..'

ਏਓ

         What could have John Winchester told her brothers about her? She didn't know. She didn't even want to think about him as she talked to her brothers.

As they walked to the park, she started to get the feeling that she didn't fit in with them anymore. In a way, she wasn't surprised. She knew it wouldn't be the same, they wouldn't be the same. Hell, she knows they're probably thinking the same about her. But for a fat minute, she hoped she was just overreacting and she's just overwhelmed with the sight of her brothers in front of her, and that they didn't have to go their separate ways anymore.

She also knew that her brothers weren't going to just accept her back with open arms. She wanted to prove to her brothers that she was going to stay with them this time, she wasn't going to let John Winchester chase her away again. She was ashamed it even happened in the first week place.

"How long has he been gone?" Elliot spoke as she stood and listened to her brothers speak. They were telling her about John Winchester.
It was awkward at first, not knowing what to say. But something about the Winchester family, 'no chick flick moments' so whatever feelings her brothers had about her disappearance, will be talked about the moment someone is pissed off and needs to hurt someone's feelings. So far, no one is pissed off.

"Almost a month." Sam answered, he was sitting in the bench. Looking at the playground and smiling at the laughing kids. Wishing to himself that he would have had that type of childhood.

"Shit.." The blonde looked up and made eye contact with Dean, who was looking at Elliot with narrowed eyes. "What do you want me to do with this information?"

"Do you know where he could be?"

Elliot scoffed at deans question as she softly shakes her head in disbelief. "Please—You really think I'd know where John is? I hardly knew when we would be left alone in those motels he'd leave us in." 

Dean nodded and stood up straight. "Great. Thanks." Dean started walking away.

"So that's it?-" Elliot spoke, but wasn't allowed to finish.

"It was nice seeing you, Elliot. Or do you go by another name?" Dean said, glancing at Sam. Giving him the 'let's go' look.

Sam stood up and was quick to follow Dean, but stoped as Elliot shouted his name. "Sam, Wait!"

She ran up to him, a sticky note from her bag and a pen as she wrote her number down, then she handed it to him, a small smile on his face. "It's my cell..you know..in case you want to call me?"

Sam smiled and nodded, taking the note, putting it in his Jean pockets.

Elliot then watched them leave. She didn't stop them. She didn't think she could. She could feel deans vibe and knew he was getting almost angry at her.

She just hoped she wouldn't regret letting them leave.

ਏਓ

      At the Sylvania Bridge both Sam and Dean looked over the edge to take a look at the water moving under them.
After the research at the library they noticed this exact bridge in a photo where the hitchhiking lady had jumped off, before they got interrupted by a sudden someone.

"So this is where Constance took the swan dive" Dean spoke, looking at the dark water. It looked dirty from their view.

"So you think dad would have been here?" Sam asked, standing next to dean. He was still disappointed about Elliot and how quick Dean was to move on from the situation.

"Well he's chasing the same story, and we're chasing him." Dean responded before walking away from the edge of the bridge.

"Okay, so now what?" Sam said as he followed.

"So now we keep digging until we find him. It might take a while." Dean said, moving his hands along with his words.

"Dean, I told you. Ive got to get back by-" Sam started to speak but got cut off.

"-Monday.." Dean finished for him, stopping and turning around to face Sam. "Right, the interview." He nodded. He had almost forgotten about Sam being in college.

"Yeah."

"Yeah, I forgot." Dean sighs. "You're really serious about this, aren't you? You think you're just gonna become some lawyer? Marry your girl?"

Sam shrugged. "Maybe, why not?"

"Does Jessica know the truth about you? I mean does she know about the things you've done?"

"No. And she's not ever going to know." Sam stepped forward.

"Well, that's healthy." Dean sarcastically nodded.
"You can pretend all you want, Sammy, but you're going to have to face up to who you really are." He walked away.

"and who is that?" Sam asked, following dean once again.

"One of us." Dean responded.

"No, I'm not like you. This is not going to be my life." Sam stood his ground.
"And you know what? you can be mad at Elliot for leaving, but I'm not! She did something neither of us had the courage to do. She might have not told us why— but did you see her, Dean? She looks better now than she ever has! So screw you for being mad at me for wanting the same!" Sam was almost shouting now, close to standing in front of dean, pointing at him and scoffing at his older brother.

Dean glared. "So what? You're just going to leave all your responsibilities like a cowards just like her? " He slapped Sam's pointing finger away as he shook his head. "No, I won't allow that. You have responsibilities, Sammy-"

"To who?! To dad and his crusade?" Sam scoffed. "If it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't even know what mom looks like. What difference would it make? Even if we do find the thing that killed her, mom's gone. And she isn't coming back." He finished speaking, and when he did, he was caught off guard with Dean's sudden actions.

Dean grabbed Sam by his collar and shoved him against the railing of the bridge. "Don't talk about her like that." Dean said after a long pause he releases sam. Sam how looked at him with anger in his eyes.

The two brothers stared at each other for a moment, before deans finally looks away and shakes his head in disbelief then suddenly he sees a woman on the edge of the bridge, looking ready to jump off, alarming Dean.

"uh..Sam." Dean called out making Sam turn to dean and noticing what his older brother was staring at. Sam walked forward with a confused expression. Then the woman turned to look at them before She then jumped off, causing both Sam and Dean to run towards the edge of the bridge and look down at the water. She was gone.

└────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────┘

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.3K 73
All hunters know that the only way out of "the life" is through death. Dean and Maddison, on the other hand, appear to have managed to simply step aw...
108K 2.3K 12
You loved Dean Winchester with all your heart, and that's what caused it to break so easily. You were blind from all the signs that were there, and w...
22.7K 859 67
Elena Is No Stranger when it comes to the Supernatural she has known about it for as long as she can remember. Raised by her Mother Eleanor who was a...
35.1K 1.1K 18
(Book Three Out Now!) Story Information: This book as you can probably tell is a fan fiction/ characterXreader. Additional information is at the end...