Filthy Father-In-Law | TaeKoo...

By TaekookIsDestiny7

Jeon Jungkook, head true blood vampire but soon is going to give that authority to his son,Eunwoo. Kim Taehyu... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28[M]
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
IMPORTANT!!!!
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 [M]
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 [M]
63
64
65 [M]
66
67 [END]

54

17.8K 1K 91
By TaekookIsDestiny7

As days passed,the matter about rouges and traitors seemed to calm down. Jungkook was relieved when Taehyung understood him and didn't go with Jungkook in the forest that night.

Taehyung was now 5 months pregnant and he was happy as he was able to eat anything he wanted without ahy fear. His cravings weren't weird but not that good too.

Jungkook loved spending the quality time with Taehyung. He never thought that he would be able to love anyone this much dearly especially a hybrid after whatever had happened to him and his family.

Meanwhile Taehyung also started realising that how much he loved Jungkook.....at first he thought it's just because of mate bond but it wasn't the matter anymore.

He literally cried that night when Jungkook came back to mansion from forest with a small injury over his arm.

He couldn't see Jungkook in pain. The painful past was long forgotten by Taehyung because he loved the present he was living in.

Taehyung wasn't blind not to notice how Jungkook's eyes used to sparkle like they're holding an entire galaxy in them whenever they saw Taehyung.

"Kookie?" Taehyung called out Jungkook who was loving stroking Taehyung's hairs. Taehyung was sitting between Jungkook's legs as his back resting over Jungkook's hard chest comfortably.

"Yes, my queen?" Jungkook teased Taehyung watching him go red.

"Don't call me your queen when you haven't even proposed me." Taehyung pouted.

"You never told me that you love me so I can't propose a person who doesn't love me." Jungkook said with a smile. Both of them knew that it was a white lie because it could easily be seen that how much Taehyung loved Jungkook already.

"Fine.....I'm gonna find someone else.'' Taehyung said while making a frustrated face.

"I'm kidding,just tell me you love me when you think I deserve those words. I'll marry you and make you my queen,no matter what." Jungkook said snuggling into Taehyung's neck who giggled.

"Oh baby,I would die happily to see you giggling all the time." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's arm which were resting over his belly.

"I'm so ha-happy with you, Kookie....." Taehyung finally said as tears gathered in his eyes.

"I never thought of a life like this and that too with you.......I ..... It's just don't feel right." Taehyung mumbled.

"What doesn't feel right?" Jungkook softly asked.

"Th-that I'm happy......I Just can't believe it. It seems like a dream to me." Taehyung said as his eyes didn't let those upcoming tears fall.

"You're so strong Taehyung.......and you deserve every ounce of happiness. It's me.....who don't deserve-" Taehyung cut off Jungkook.

"Don't you dare to say it, Jungkook. You've suffered a lot....more than me,more than anyone can imagine." Taehyung said,anger clearly visible in his voice because of what Jungkook was going to say.

"We both deserve happiness and we're having it. I'm your happiness and you're mi...mine?" Taehyung paused while saying "mine" but when ye saod,he smiled satisfyingly.

"Who said you're my happiness?" Jungkook teased Taehyung at which Taehyung swayed his head forward and then with a force slammed it back towards Jungkook's face.

"Ow!" Jungkook winced in pain while Taehyung grinned at the victory.

"Repeat that again, next time you won't be able to say that." Taehyung threatened.

"Look....my lips are bleeding." Jungkook said and Taehyung quickly changed his position and now sitting while facing Jungkook.

"Oh my......" Taehyung said.

"Give me a kiss, it'll be fine." Jungkook grinned at which Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You heal fast so I'm not gonna fall in this trap. Go kiss your happiness. As,I'm not your happiness....so get lost." Taehyung said but soon he felt pair of lips against his.

"You're my only happiness, darling..." Jungkook said.

"You could've left me when I did those things to you. You could've broke my heart when you got to know that I'm already in love with you......but you stayed....you stayed with me,my love." Jungkook said as he caressed Taehyung's face.

"You're an angel baby.....my angel. Moon godess sent you like a ray of light in my dark and cold soul.....my broken heart which acted like a stone......" Jungkook said and Taehyung bit his lip to stop his tears.

"I know it's not a very romantic place nor I'm good at it......but, Kim Taehyung....

Will you be my queen and rule this world with me? Will y-you marry me?" Jungkook said while pulling out a red velvet box in which a beautiful ring was placed.

"I..---" Taehyung burst into tears as he hugged Jungkook. Jungkook pulled Taehyung more closer and made him sit on his lap.

"Yes,baby? Tell me your answer...." Jungkook said and Taehyung then looked at him with smile on his face.

There was a true happiness.

"I will--" Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence when they both hear the sound of bugle.

Indicating that the war has broken out. Taehyung's pupils widened as Jungkook quickly got off from the bed.

"Tae---stay here." Jungkook said running towards his closet and wearing every kind of shield.

"No no....what's happening? Why they're suddenly using bugle? Why there's a war going on so sudden?" Taehyung had so many questions to ask.

"I--I don't know! It's too sudden......it never happened except that one time when I lost my family.....you stay here please." Jungkook said.

"No, Jungkook! I can't let you go alone there! We don't know what they've come with.......if they've decided to attack with this much bravery all of sudden then there must be something...." Taehyung said while panicking.

"Tae tae tae..... my love..calm down..... please,just take care of yourself and the baby. I'm not going in the war....but I've to instruct my millitary." Jungkook said while explaining things to Taehyung.

"It's not the first time of me handling these little wars,so don't worry." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, it's not a little war! We both know what they want and what they're capable of!" Hearing Taehyung's words made Jungkook's eyes flash red.

"They want you dead and I'm never letting it happen." Jungkook said walking towards the door but Taehyung grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"I'm sorry,love." Jungkook whispered and kissed Taehyung's hands before pushing him back making Taehyung stumble over his legs as Jungkook quickly walked out closing the doors of chamber.

"Yoongi! Protect this door with your magic! Make sure he shouldn't be able to break it. " Jungkook ordered.

It was the time for history repeating itself....but this time Jungkook wasn't weak. He wasn't a toddler anymore.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

I hope I'm not rushing this story.... if I'm doing so then please tell me 💜💚

Love y'all

Byeeeeeee ~~~

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.8K 9
Snowed in a mountain cabin over the holidays, Oliver and Charlotte act on longtime hidden feelings - but will their love last after the snow melts? ...
24.4K 778 17
It's a story about three brothers. Who hates each other but their fate made them together. The Three brothers: Suga (Commissioner), RM (Young Success...
12.1K 413 17
He's crazy, he will do anything, and I mean literally anything to get Jungkook. He's the only one who can keep Taehyung sane. Now, he can't run away...
20.3K 769 27
Hoseok has been obsessed with Taehyung since they were young. Taehyung has been forced to work for Hoseok after the untimely death of his parents. Al...