Tʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇ (Taehyung×Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇! " "𝐂𝐎𝐙 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-51

304 16 0
By Violetficsfor7

Y/n(thinks): oh no , Taehyung!
I wanted to run away but if i would , boss would think of me suspiciously , when suddenly I heard a deep sarcastic chuckle behind me,
Boss: so , now what will u do .... Ms.Y/n?
Boss: soon that vampire will be here , right here, in front of me on his knees , begging me for his life . Then what will u do? How will u save him? I have a huge team and you're just three! Give up already Y/n , still u have got the time to come back to us . We'll raise your salaries to triple.
I gave him a death glare !!!
Y/n: NOT EVEN IN YOUR FILTHY DREAMS!
with that i bursted out of his cabin followed by Mark and Stacy ...

I picked my bag from my cabin and started leaving it in full anger! But something inside me stopped me and made me look behind! I looked at my cabin for the last time , i had so many memories with this cabin, those meetings with Mark and Stacy! Working on different projects ! Every happy moment was coming back in my head when i was looking at it , unknowingly my eyes filled up, coz no matter what , i srsly was gonna miss my cabin , my office , everyone here , the staff, this position that i got by working hard! But afterall I'm leaving it for good only.. And then a stupid thing came in my head , for whom I'm doing all this, will he feel bad as me or will he again have no problem with it or what all i went through...i pushed away my thoughts as i quickly remembered about Taehyung! This is the time that i have to think of saving him and not think oppositely!
I ran outside and took the lift ... My heart was pounding really fast and i was feeling insecure idky! I was sad , and not feeling good , alot happened today and i was even stressing rn!
I walked inside the lift as it opened, as i let out my tears slowly... That's when I remembered Stella..
Y/n(thinks): so this was the topic why Stella left the job.
Y/n(remembers): (flashback) Stella: yaaah!! I left the job for a reason!

I closed my eyes again, as i let my tears roll down again. I was alone in lift but my deep anxious thoughts were giving me company.
Y/n(thinks): Stella left the job coz of a reason! ...so this was the reason . She knew Tae is a vampire and she would not go against him! She loves him truly and it's shown by her action now! She left the job and went against her own uncle and stood with Taehyung! How can I think like that! ...she truly loves him, Tae loves her and they both deserve eachother. Ig Stella might be a wrong person in front of me coz she hated me , but if she can surrender all this for Taehyung , then it actually shows how much she loves him! I don't deserve living with him , he doesn't deserve me! Why did i let those expectations rise when I already knew, i already was aware of the reality , that he has a girlfriend! ...why did i allow myself to accept my feelings and f- fall for him!? For a vampire who doesn't even feel the same way as i do for him!
I'm sorry Stella, u were right , u both deserve eachother.
I let out my heart by crying , by keeping my hand on my mouth , i couldn't believe that i wasn't able to stop myself from falling for my kidnapper! Who already had a gf ! How can I even think that i had a chance! Even though i hate the fact stating it that i thought i had but i felt that attachment, why!!!!?? Why did i go so dumb! I came b/w them both! I gave this problem to Taehyung of David and made everything go opposite! Due to me now Tae is in danger! I have to save him no matter what! It's coz of me! I have to save him!
I quickly wiped my tears away, and acted as if nothing happened even though my eyes were red...
Soon i reached the ground from 48th floor where my office was , and rushed outside the building.
While running towards my car i heard two familiar voices behind me.
??: Y/N!!!
I turned back just to see Mark and Stacy running towards me while panting.
Y/n: what's wrong?
Mark: nothing's wrong with us , but what's wrong with you! Wh-y are u running away like that .
Stacy- is , is everything okay??
They spoke while panting...
Y/n: I'm so sorry guys, I'm in a hurry rn! Taehyung is in danger! I have to save him!
Mark: hyung is in danger!
Stacy: what how!?
Y/n: guysss!!!! I just can't explain the whole thing rn! I have to go rn! Let's meet tmro !
Stacy: we gotta share something with u too ...
Mark: hey come with us , we'll drop u
Y/n: guys that's so sweet of u , but rn I'm srsly in a rush! And only I can go where i want to...so pls , I'm sorry for my behaviour but i gotta go rn! Bye!!

With that i ran back to my car , leaving them speechless, but they understood the situation and i don't have to worry about them.

Time skip..
I rushed the car breaking all the traffic rules and lights, i just wanted Tae to be alright, i knew something was gonna be wrong!
I decided to let go off calling Minho oppa and drove my car with a dangerous speed! While i was on my way i saw a black car behind me , i noticed it was there since the time i left from office parking lot.
Soon i got to know that i was being followed by someone...but who?
I pressed the accelerator hard and observed that they too did..my heartbeat was on another level as i turned the car into a narrow street ...i saw they stopped behind at the entrance of the street as that car was comparatively bigger than mine , i let out a sigh of relief but maybe they were thinking of another way ahead to attack me from the exit of this street.. i quickly looked back from the the side view mirror and saw that the car was gone ! I actually felt that they would come from the other way that's the exit , they might be thinking I'll come from there but looks like I'm facing fools! I reversed my car and got back from the place I came in this street , i left the street as fast as i could and came on highway , mixed with other cars i let out a sigh of relief as now no one was behind me. I still was looking behind thinking what if they come back again, but seems as if my plan worked.
They were not there anymore. Without wasting any time i rushed my car again and soon i reached home , without even being noticed.
I parked my car as we live on a bit higher altitude , i saw it was foggy , it was about to snow anytime and the time rn was 6:30pm.
I rushed inside the house just to find everyone in the living room while others sitting on the couch all nervous... But as soon as I came inside their eyes landed on me ...
Y/n: guys! Where is Taehyung?

I said slowly walking towards the living room where they all were..

Minho: we're not able to find him anywhere y/n! We got to know from our spys that he's in danger. There is some gang who was following him, they want to capture him for some reason! Those spys tried to help Tae but that gang tricked em and they lost their way.
Y/n: ik it all ..
I spoke slowly almost muttering ..but they heard it.
Suga: uk!? How!?
Y/n: coz the ones who are there after Taehyung are sent by my freaking boss!!!
I could see shook and surprised reaction on everyone's faces...i looked down .
Jin: whatt!!?
Y/n: they got to know about vampires somehow, and have sent investigators to look for more clues , they said they know about u guys! But they don't know y'all by faces , just that there's this mafia gang where all members are vampires. They decided to catch the leader of the mafia gang and they said they'll threaten him if he doesn't stop and go away from this place. Basically he wants to threaten every vampire by using one ! They want to threaten a mafia leader coz everyone thinks mafias are bad and with this they'll threaten a vampire and a mafia both at the same time. They want to do for reputation and just for their own benefit... If Tae gets caught idk what all they'll do with him! And you all too!

I told them every single thing that happened with me at the office today! While tears started to fall down my eyes.
When i ended, suddenly i got a tight hug from Minho!
Minho: shhh! It's okay y/n, y-youre srsly a brave girl, thank you for doing something for us .
Slowly everyone started walking towards me and a normal hug turned to a group hug. They felt bad as i left my job, but were impressed by thinking how a can human sacrifice her most fav. Thing just to save mafias who are vampires too! By doing this y/n had actually brought a frndship hand of human and vampire species together. And they were proud of her.
Jin: thank you for standing for us y/n!
Suga: u even left your job just for us...u don't know how thankful and grateful we r to you! Thank you!
Jhope : just to protect us, from whom the world is scared of , u stood for us , thought about us, thank you y/n-iee!
They all thanked me , everyone was in tears , i was a crying mess coz even after getting warm hugs from them i was missing one person! And that was Tae, i wish he was alright rn!
We broke the hug..

Y/n: it's alright guys, afterall you're my family now! But where is Taehyung!!!!
Yeonjun: hyung didn't come back home since morning .
Felix: he didn't even pick up his phone, we tried to track his location but it's of no use , we aren't able to. We went searching for him but didn't find him anywhere , no where at the spots we thought we could find him. We reached back home just 30 mins ago and that's when we got the information from our spy saying Taehyung is in danger! We're trying our best to check and look for his location so that we can go and help him , but till now we have found no trace of him.
Jin: the worst part is that he wasn't even well, the vervain that was being put into our drinks has lessen our powers, we were still drinking blood but Taehyung was so busy with missions and planning stuff that he didn't even care of his intake of blood . He might be very weak, idk if he'd be able to fight with those ppl or get away from them easily or not . He needs blood for the energy and powers otherwise he's just a pale dead being.

Their words got me worried even more , i felt my heartbeat so much intense..my breath was being uneven as negativity was being filled in my brain... unknowingly my tears rolled down my cheecks ...
Felix: your h-heartbeat! Y/n!

He came to me and hugged me ..

Felix: calm down ! Don't cry okay, I'm sure he'll be fine , he has to come back all well , for all of us! ...atleast if not for us , so for you! ( He whispered the last sentence).

1 hour later...(8:00)
1 was sitting next to Nancy on the couch, she wasn't well but was tensed so she wasn't able to rest .

(Flashback)
(A/n: Well now Lemme tell you exactly what happened in the morning... remember you went up the stairs from the kitchen when Taehyung came in kitchen and saw you hiding behind the kitchen centre counter table...after that you reached in your room to get ready for office and after helping you with your stuff Nancy went to her room to take some rest as she wasn't feeling well, but she didn't show you as she thought you will worry about her.
Then time skips and you came out of your room when you bumped into Taehyung , you reach down in the kitchen where Ms.Cassy was there and Nancy but not the real one, because the real one is sleeping in her room. And this was no other than Stella she somehow managed to get in the house, and she mixed the whole bottle of vervain in glasses of blood, but when she was mixing maybe Ms.Cassy came near her and she threw the bottle aside, without letting Ms.Cassy know, Ms.Cassy then picked up the glasses and went to serve.
On her way u met her..and that's when u entered the kitchen , while talking i even mentioned that u felt something sus with Nancy , but your thoughts were Interrupted as u saw the vervain bottle there on the counter and the story continued as how i told u in the previous part)
(Flashback ends)

Y/n: Nancy you should go and take some rest, please ..
Nancy: y/n, have u seen your eyes!? They're red and swollen, i won't leave any of u here plus Taehyung is also someone to me! I'm worried about him too! Pls don't ask me to leave like this...

Minho hugged her while i just looked away as my heart was still pounding so fast...

Like this another two hours passed by , it was 10:00 pm now!
All this while i tried keeping myself positive and thought of doing something, with the ticking of clock i was getting more tensed and worried, but was trying to think of a plan...the boys were thinking about it too , some were in there room trying to locate his phone.. basically everyone was just waiting for Taehyung to come back. Just by thinking of him my eyes started to get filled up again, i missed him so much rn!
Y/n(thinks): don't cry y/n! Don't be weak! Try doing something! Think of a plan!
When suddenly my phone rings, everyone's attention was on me , i looked at the caller ID and saw it was Mark!
I picked it up confused , as i wiped my eyes and cleared my throat so that he doesn't feel anything sus..
Y/n: h-hey~
Mark: y/n! ... T-Taehyung , h-hyung...(not proper network was there.)
Y/n: T-Taehyung? (Whisper) what happened Mark!!?? Where's Tae!?

But then suddenly the phone got cut...

Y/n: hello? Hello??

I tried calling him again but it showed the phone is switched off! I tried calling Stacy but her phone was out of network coverage area!

I threw my phone on the couch as i know Mark was going to say something about Taehyung! But what!? Is he okay??
My heartbeat was just so damn fast rn! I tried to be strong as i just closed my eyes and joined my hands ...

Y/n(whispered): please, please, please....pleasee!!! Save him please!!

All of our memories started to go through my head, the way he used to save me before we met, from those men and all, those bikers when i came out from the mall after shopping with Martha for her b'day party, then when it was Mark who was after me , when I hid behind the dumpster, every moment of ours , his smile that lil one which i was able to bring on his face , everything i was missing so much. He saved me from every problem that i faced but here I was , who wasn't able to do anything for him!
All this while i tried to be strong and give myself positive vibes and thoughts, but seems like my heart has taken over my brain...i wasn't able to control but let my tears out, i wasn't able to manage myself , or control myself, i wasn't seeing any good positive thing rn! I was losing hopes that i didn't wanted to , the situation was something that it got me terrified! He was lacking of blood aka his energy, weren't able to track him, he didn't even take any men with him, didn't come back since morning and even the stupid weather was not on our side!!!
Everything seemed messed up and i couldn't control the situation that was the worst part! I kept begging for his life from the universe! I kept my palm on my heart trying to control the feeling of insecurity and negativity.

That's when I felt cold breeze that went around me , i opened my eyes and turned around , my hair flew back coz of the wind in the living room, the main door got opened, maybe because of the storm outside...i opened my eyes correctly , i saw a hand coming inside as it grabbed the door, it seemed injured , when soon , that person pulled himself inside and revealed himself to us...
Everyone went numb when we saw Taehyung!!!
He shut the door, as he walked inside , he looked really pale...he could barely walk, i couldn't help myself but let out a sigh of relief and let my tears roll down as ignoring everything and everyone around me, i quickly ran towards him and , engulfed him in my embrace , it was almost jumping over him, as i smiled... without thinking what he'll think about me , or we're actually not in states of being allied or something i just hugged him coz he was safe back home!
I felt his arms slowly reaching up , i thought he was gonna hug me back but instead he slightly pushed me away from him ...he wasn't that strong that i get pushed away but i felt that he didn't wanted to hug me , it just dropped my heart ... I felt my world just stopped , my tears stopped rolling down my cheeks as i stepped back , i looked at him but his head hung low , suddenly all the boys surrounded him which eventually let me to get back ...they took him with them to his room ... I just kept looking at his fading figure...when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder as a support , i quickly looked away and wiped my tears and faced towards that person, and yes that was no other than our Nancy.

She hugged me , as i was just processing what all just happened with me ! I slowly hugged her back , taking in a shaking breath....

Time skip..
I was sitting in the library with Nancy as she wanted something, she was going from one corner to another and here i was looking at her moves ..
Y/n: unnie! What are u searching for? I mean we can search for it together no.
Nancy: ah~ nothing , dw just sit there I'm coming...
With that she went to another side , idk which book is she looking for... I sat there while looking around , when suddenly my eyes fell on a seating area in front of me, it seemed kinda old typo, like a bit Japanese style , i saw a low table with an ink pot on it and some papers . I walked closer to it as i saw an ancient carpet spread below it. I looked at the papers and saw some ancient sort of language written over it. I wasn't able to read it but it looked beautiful in a way. I looked on either side of this sitting area just to see two almirahs on either side facing towards me , and the books kept inside were more like scrolls , it felt as if i was in some other century by looking at it. Sort of like ancient Japan , i started looking at the papers , thought that i might be able to understand something, but it was way too far to understand...i turned the pages to check what it all was, that's when I accidentally spilt the ink pot on the ground!!!
Y/n: oh shoot!!!
I quickly got up and went near where i was sitting earlier to get a cloth to wipe it up.
I quickly got it and came back before anyone sees the mess created by me.
But when i came back i saw something unusual there..
I saw paw 🐾 prints of a cat.. those black prints made from the paws of a cat! I felt a creepy vibe going down my back. I looked at it and saw it was leading to somewhere... I was so lost in them and in finding where it lead to that i totally forgot about the ink on the ground lol.

Following the steps i wonder how come they appeared when i didn't see any cat around ,...these paw prints went through a different way from the library, it was more like a maze. It led me through some dark hallways and showed me a different beautiful side ,

i wonder how big this mansion might be! The huge curtains the wall paint and furniture , it seemed to be going from this century to some old one , it was a beautiful change , this feeling was literally like a time machine no doubt.

Soon these paw prints stopped in front of a door , it seemed creepy rn . But i slowly opened the door just to find myself in the same hallway as before where i found paintings by Taehyung's Grandma and some of her artefacts ,

i looked down at the pawprints and it lead me to that same old room in which i read Taehyung's grandma's diary.
I quickly opened that door , just at the moment I opened it , i saw a reflection of the cat , which was enough to scare me! I quickly shut the door and breathed heavily!
Y/n(thinks): I'm sure there's some link! I finally found the key to Grandma! I have to meet her at any cost! Maybe ..she can give me the answers to my questions...
With that , i took a deep breath and opened the door again! To my surprise, the cat was no where and the secret door was pulled open, revealing the fire stands inside the hallway that lead downstairs...
The almirah was pulled aside , but why didn't I hear it? And can a cat be that powerful to push such a huge almirah!?

But then i looked down on the floor and started following those paw prints again. I started going down the stairway and it lead me to the same old hall!

Where those pictures were hung,

i continued walking and i reached a red hallway , basically there were red lights down the pathway and that path had water stored on it somehow, i remembered how i went through the same way a day before my b'day, when i discovered it.

Y/n(thinks): i think I know where this lil kittie is leading me...
Without wasting any more second, i walked ahead and reached another staircase...

i walked down as it lead me to that old room , that totally gave me vampire vibes! It's deep red and deep black!

I looked down and saw the pawprints were still there...i walked ahead when suddenly I heard a voice!

??: Oh my lil baby, where had u been! I was looking for ya! And look , your feet became so dirty! Aish! Always troubling your mommy no!

My eyebrows crashed!

Y/n(thinks): who else would be here?
I slowly took steps to an old room , slowly peeking inside i saw a woman holding her cat in her hand while having a cup in her other hand!
She slowly kept the cup on the table and started caressing the cat's fur!
Because of dark i wasn't able to see her properly, but where she stood her half portion that is below her chest was visible, as i saw the cat in her hands , its tail was fully visible until she turned around and that got me deeply shook.

Y/n(thinks): that same black cat!!!!

I quickly got aback by it as i leaned towards the wall by my back and i breathed heavily!

??: C'mon let's read some books, and here , look mommy got u a new scroll of wool to play with! Did my baby like it?

I slowly peeked in again...

The cat looked at the red wool kept in front of it , and slowly started to move it's paw over it , the lady had kept her cat on the table while she played with the wool, and i saw that old lady picking up one of those blood bottles kept on the shelf in front of her and poured it into her cup!

??: Why!? Did u not like it? Why aren't u showing your energy? Why aren't you playing with it?

I was confused too, lol seems like i was totally invested in this cat and lady drama going on..btw she was still speaking to her cat while pouring the blood in her cup...
I continued looking at the cup she was filling! I couldn't believe my eyes though, is she a vampire too!? As slowly the cup came to it's brim , i looked at the blood! How red it was! So deep red that it almost was gonna have a connection to black. It was a beautiful red! But scary too, i continued looking at it as i got confused why she isn't stopping but kept on pouring and pouring...

??: Oh , i see why u don't wanna play, you're shy in front of others... aren't you? You should've told me , .....that we've got ...... visitors.
(The last word was what she said deeply and in a scaring tone)
I looked up at her , and saw her red eyes shining in the dark while looking at me ! Oh no! She saw me! And her cup of blood overflowing but she doesn't care , maybe coz a whole meal was standing in front of her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 Shades of Blood By Mahisi

Mystery / Thriller

717 18 7
Mystery Thriller and Romance Warning content: cheating, crime scenes, murder, betrayal "We were never meant to be. And I think you knew that from th...
5.8K 1K 34
*editing small details and tense but you can proceed to read* •Red was never beautiful for him, but he made him want to bath in his crimson love• ❝Wh...
96.4K 4.2K 67
'𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀.' - - - - He pinned you against the locker, slowly leani...
15.9K 704 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...