Bonded: A Min Yoongi x OC Sou...

By JiminBeJammin

Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
πŸ”₯23πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯24πŸ”₯
25
πŸ”₯26πŸ”₯
27
28
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯30πŸ”₯
31
32
33
34
πŸ”₯35πŸ”₯
36
37
πŸ”₯38πŸ”₯
39
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New Book Alert🚨
46
πŸ”₯47πŸ”₯
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
51
52
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
πŸ”₯56πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯57πŸ”₯
58
59
πŸ”₯60πŸ”₯
61
62
63
πŸ”₯64πŸ”₯
65
πŸ”₯67πŸ”₯
68
69
70
πŸ”₯71πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯72πŸ”₯
73
74
75
76
πŸ”₯77πŸ”₯
78
πŸ”₯79πŸ”₯
80
81
82
πŸ”₯83πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯84πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯85πŸ”₯
86
Epilogue

66

4.3K 271 32
By JiminBeJammin

-1 month later-

Things had been extremely busy over the past few weeks for the soulmates as well as the rest of the group—sold out shows in a different city every weekend, doubling back to LA in between the Fort Worth and New York shows to shoot the Late Late Show with James Corden, photo shoots and interviews for magazines, as well as solo and duo projects for the girls.

With so many business opportunities on the table, Crystal was finding it difficult to balance school, work, and social life; but all in all, she was doing well. It was overwhelming, but every time she felt like she was about to sink, there was someone there to offer their hand. She'd gotten closer with not only Yoongi, but the whole group, as well as a few of the staff as well. Because of them, she was being introduced to new experiences left and right—shopping with Tae, Jimin, and Hobi; the SuperM concert with Yoongi, Jimin, JK, and Sehee; museums with Joon, cooking classes with Jin, double dates with JK and Sehee, as well as solo dates with Yoongi when their schedules allowed.

Speaking of schedules, Crystal and Yoongi no longer had the same one. Over time, they'd discovered that they could push about 6-7 hours before they needed each other for energy. This freed her up time to get more projects done as she was back to running her business full time as well as taking on quite a few collaborations. It was and still is bittersweet for them both after being practically glued to each other's sides since they'd met.

Currently, Crystal was making sure all her belongings were packed. BTS had just finished the last of their New York shows and she and Yoongi would be taking a flight to Korea so she could meet his family as well as visit her own. They had a week break before they'd have to be in London for the next show.

After laying out her clothes, she gathers her things for her shower, passing by Yoongi, who was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone in an attempt to blatantly ignore her, on the way. She rolled her eyes and kept going, closing the bathroom door behind her. They'd had an argument earlier that day about she and Sehee's new assistant, a young man by the name of Kim Myungsoo. He'd been hired about two weeks ago because Sejin couldn't keep up with managing both the band and the girls alone. He was 22, fresh out of college and had a shy personality at first, but became a comedian one he opened up and got comfortable with you. He'd been nothing but respectful and professional so far and Crystal found him adorable, like a younger brother.

Of course, both Yoongi and JK weren't pleased with this. They'd met him, but hadn't spent enough time around him to give their "stamps of approval". All they knew is that this man was spending a lot of time around their soulmates and that they both practically doted on him and enjoyed his presence.

Earlier that day, Crystal and Sehee were doing a photoshoot and interview for Cosmopolitan magazine. When they got a break to eat in between sets, she'd called Yoongi because she just wanted to hear the sound of this voice honestly. He'd been sleeping when she left, so she wanted to let him know she was thinking of him and that she'd be back soon. During this phone call, she'd heard Myungsoo tell Sehee a joke that made her laugh as well.

"I'm sorry for laughing in your ear, but that was funny," she'd told Yoongi, who she'd accidentally cut off with her laugh.

"It's cool. Since your focus is obviously elsewhere, we'll talk later," he'd responded bitterly, making her sigh.

"It's not even like that. I overheard a joke Yoongi. It's not like I'm carrying on two conversations," she sighs, exasperated.

"I told you it's cool. Your break isn't that long, so you should've been focusing on eating rather than calling me anyways. A text would've sufficed," he says.

"Damn. Is is a crime that I wanted to hear my soulmate's voice Yoongi? We've been—you know what? Nevermind. We'll talk later," she says before ending the call.

She'd felt herself about to get emotional, something she couldn't afford to do with less than 5 minutes before her next wardrobe change. It had fucked up the rest of her day and when she'd gotten back, he'd been sleeping—as usual. She didn't wake him because he was resting up before the show, so she'd done the same. They didn't talk backstage at all, not even when he'd come and hold her hand for energy between sets. Everyone noticed the tension and radio silence between the two.

It was the first time that she had found herself envying JK and Sehee's relationship. They'd had their fair share of spats since Myungsoo had come into the picture as well, but JK was sulky and silent until Sehee would smother him in affection and assurances. He'd be just fine after that and they'd carry on as if the argument never took place at all.

Yoongi, however, was irritable, petty, and downright cold sometimes. Even after she'd assured him that she wasn't attracted to Myungsoo and that he'd been nothing outside professional, he still found a way to be upset about something after she'd been away working.

Just thinking about it had pissed her off again, making her opt to take a bath instead of a shower. Still, no matter how long she soaked, she could only keep replaying the days earlier events in her head.

"Fuck this," she mumbles to herself as she pulls the stopper up and makes her way into the shower for instead.

She does her nightly routine and throws on her pjs before making her way back out into the room to put away the clothes she'd taken off.

"I hope you're not sleeping," she says, climbing onto the bed and making herself comfortable against the footboard.

"I'm not," Yoongi calls in his "asshole monotone" he often spoke in when he was upset.

"Good. Let's talk," she says and he sits up, laying against the headboard and crossing his arms across his chest.

"About?" he asks shortly and she closes her eyes, taking deep breaths to calm the irritation that was rising heavily.

"About why you've been acting like this towards me every single time I'm in Myungsoo-ssi's presence. I've told you everything I feel like I can to reassure you that I don't see him in a romantic light, which should be obvious. I mean, I'm sure you'd know considering you can feel it when I feel strongly for someone. I've told you that I don't think he sees me that way either. I'm not a dense or oblivious person at all and he honestly hasn't given me that impression at all. So what's the issue?" she asks, tilting her head.

"Crystal you don't see what I see," he says, making her scoff.

"You keep saying that, but what exactly do you mean? What do you see Yoongi? You've been around him three times, two of those times in passing. You said it out of your own mouth that you don't know him enough to give him your stamp of approval so what are you on?" she asks, crossing her arms across her chest.

"What I see right now is you doing what you always do, defending him. God forbids someone says something about your precious Myungsoo. I'm allowed to not like some guy that's a stranger to me spending time with my soulmate," he snaps.

"Yoongi, I'm literally defending him because I know him and you don't! He's not here to defend himself and I'm the only one who knows him so of course I'm not going to let you talk bad about him or anyone I know and you don't for that matter. Furthermore, he's a stranger because you haven't put forth any effort to get to know him. Do I not invite you to every job I do if your schedule is free? I tried to convince you to come to the shoot with me this morning!" she says, tossing her hands in the air passionately as she started to get stirred up.

"You know I'm busy writing right now Crys; and when I'm not writing, I'm catching up on sleep or doing group stuff. I can't—"

"Am I not busy too? Have I not pushed things on my schedule aside for you? Have I not sacrificed sleep for you? No job that I've done so far has lasted over 4 and a half hours? You couldn't give me that this morning when I spend 12 plus hours on set for you sometimes? You don't think I'd rather be sleeping?" she asks, the leg she left hanging out of the bed shaking as her voice wavered angrily.

"We've barely had any time together these past 2-3 weeks and this is how you want to spend the little time we have—fighting over some guy that I only consider a friend?" she asks.

"That's the problem Crys. That guy gets paid to be your manager, not your friend. He shouldn't be all in your face telling jokes and shit; he should be doing his job!" Yoongi exclaims, making her jump at the sudden volume of his voice.

"You're being fucking ridiculous right now! Using that same logic, what do you consider Bang PD, Sejin, Hobeom, Samghyun, and sooo many more?! Hm? I swear if you sit here and say they aren't your friends; I will scream" she exclaims, her back straight and her eyes wide as she stares him down.

She could see the moment he realized just how hypocritical he was being, but this is Min Yoongi, the most stubborn man she's ever known. Of course the argument wouldn't end here, but now maybe they could get into the thick of it.

"Point proved. I'll give you that but how would you feel if I got a personal assistant, cute as a button and straight out of college, and all of a sudden I stopped touching you?" he asks, staring her down the same way.

"Touching you? We touch every day Yoongi. If we don't we die—

"Intimately," he interjects, making her frown.

"If we went through all this because you didn't want to say you miss getting your dick wet Min Yoongi—" she glares.

"You didn't answer my question," he points out.

"Okay Yoongi. I would be upset if it was a conscious decision. Our current situation doesn't apply to that scenario you just concocted for a number of reasons. Shall I list them for you?" She asks, her voice full of snarky smugness one would use in court when they knew they were about to win a case.

"Go right ahead. It's what I asked for," Yoongi declares, gesturing for her to go on.

"Okay. Reason number 1–the last time we had sex was actually the day Myungsoo was hired. If you recall, Sehee and I had no idea what he looked like until 3 whole days later. Reason number 2–Last week, I was experiencing some cramping and spotting. I told you that and I went to Nurse Choi, who gave me pain meds and advised me not to have sex until it stopped. It stopped earlier this week, which leads me right into reason number 3–We've both had packed schedules this week and whenever I get back from working, you're always writing. You said that you wanted to get more serious about writing for your next mixtape and you have been so I just don't bother you when you are. It's called having respect for your craft. Plus, when you're not writing, you're sleeping so—"

"You could just wake me up," he exclaims, making her suck her teeth.

"You literally hate being woken up," she deadpans.

"Yeah, but not by you," he exclaims, making her roll her eyes.

"You growled at me like a rabid animal just the other morning when I woke you for breakfast," she exclaims, making him cover his face to stop the laugh that bubbles in the back of this throat as he revisits the moment.

"I was super tired that day," he exclaims, making her pinch the bridge of her nose.

"You're absolutely infuriating, you know that?" she sighs, closing her eyes and rubbing her aching temples.

"I know, and I apologize. I guess I was reading into things too much—"

"You guess?" she asks, raising her brows as he crawls over to back hug her.

"Ok I was reading into things too much. I've been in my own head a lot recently and I wasn't as attentive so I didn't see or hear things I should have. I'm glad you're feeling better. Did Nurse Choi say anything about what caused it?" he asks and she nods.

"She gave me a pregnancy test, which was negative. We narrowed it down to either stress, side effects of the implant in my arm, or some combination of both," she says, allowing him to rock her from side to side.

"I'm so sorry jagi. I know I haven't helped at all when it comes to stress. I'll do better. I promise. When's your next job? I'll come and I'll even try to get to know Myungsin," he says, making her chuckle.

"Sometime after we get to London. I'll let you know when...and you know that's not his name," she scolds, making him laugh.

"Close enough," he says, placing a kiss behind her ear.

"I need a fucking cigarette," she mumbles.

"Nah, you just need me," Yoongi grins, kissing a little lower on her neck.

"Nah playa, what I need now is sleep," she says, gently removing his arms and crawling up into her spot on the bed.

It took all her Will to do it, but she knew it would pay off.

"What? I thought—"

"You thought shit was sweet because you apologized? How cute," she says, putting her phone on the charger and turning off the lamp on her side.

"But—"

"But nothing. Just because you apologized doesn't mean you didn't irk me. We could've had this talk a long time ago but you wanted to be an asshole instead—for damn near 3 weeks at that. You think I should reward you for that? Nope, you gotta work for it now. Goodnight," she says, turning her back to him and making herself comfortable.

Yoongi watched her for a moment, processing what she'd said, before making his way back into his spot and clicking off his lamp as well.

Was he horny out of his mind?

Yes.

Did he just gain a new level of respect for her?

Hell yes.

A/N: Trouble in paradise 👀

My fiancée always tells me I argue like a lawyer so I added a heavy sprinkling of myself in this one. I've had very similar arguments 🤣

Insecurities can truly make or break a relationship y'all. If you're not a confident or secure person, work on yourself before you go and force someone else to have to deal with it. Your partner does not owe you constant reassurance. Speaking from experience, it makes them feel like you don't trust them—which causes a whole new set of problems. Love yourself first people 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.3K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
222K 10.3K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
1.5M 62.2K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
511K 19.4K 65
Is it possible to find your soulmate when your first touch is to slap him across his smirking little face? Six of the seven BTS members love having t...