𝓐 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐔𝐍...

By fitzaIans

( ooo ) ... oh, you passive-aggressive? oh, you fakin' you're mad? oh, you wanna go home? cool, you better ca... More

i. new year's eve party.

A BOY IS A GUN !

679 34 152
By fitzaIans

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

you're a gun 'cause
i like you on my side
at all times
keep me safe
wait, wait, depending on, you know
you could be dangerous to me
or anyone else

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( . . . fezco 'fez' o'neill x oc! )
( an euphoria fanfic . . . )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ TAKE YOUR HOODIE OFF, WHY YOU HIDE YOUR FACE FROM ME?
MAKE YOUR FUCKIN' MIND UP, I AM SICK OF WAITIN' PATIENTLY
HOW COME YOU THE BEST TO ME? I KNOW YOU THE WORST FOR ME ❞ ⎯୧

( . . . in which ::

FEZCO O'NEILL lost everything because of a stupid girl he fell in love with . . . )

synopsis.

INDIYA ADLER couldn't remember the last time she was happy. She couldn't remember the last time she got a good grade. Last time she felt adrenaline running though her veins. Last time her heart beat for someone.
The only thing she remembered was that comforting her best friend, Jules, after a break up would have ruined her life.

"How could a heartless person like me create imaginary worlds with rainbows and fairies just to make someone happy?" she asked herself everyday.

Even if she never met Jules' ex girlfriend (or at least, that's what she thought), she got extremely jealous because, in fact, she was always in love with her best friend.

One day she accidentally met Rue. And that was the day when Indiya decided to get revenge. The girl wanted to hurt Rue as bad as she hurt her best friend. So she tried to fake her feelings for Rue's best friend, Fezco – just to send him to jail eventually.
And that's how their deal started.

"If you accept to be my boyfriend your 'business' will remain a secret. The dirtiest secret you've ever had."

Well, that didn't take long because Fezco started faking his feelings for Indiya just to make sure that his little secrets will be safe and the girl will remain only with his beautiful lies that were engraved for all eternity on her lips.
And then Jules finally moved on. And Indiya started to feel happier seeing her best friend looking more healthy. And Fezco started to like Indiya. A little bit. A little bit too much.

"My enemy's enemy is my best friend. But my enemy's best friend is... a lost cause."

He tried everything. From cute flowers at her door to weird message on her locker that were put there by Rue, Fezco tried so hard to induce Indiya the idea that he's finally in love and his stupid game ended in the moment he kissed her just to make their relationship 'official'. Since then, Indiya started to feel unsure about everything , not knowing if she likes Fezco or... not knowing if she still likes Jules.

Unfortunately she fell into his trap, forgiving the fact that she used to be so sad before meeting him.
And that was so ironic because she fell in love with someone who was supposed to give her pain, not those stupid butterflies.
But they didn't live happily ever after, even if they would have wanted that. Even if that would have probably been their biggest wish.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ LOOK, THEY BE BRINGIN' US UP
YEAH, LIKE NOW AND AGAIN
GIVE A FUCK WHAT THEY TALKIN' 'BOUT, I SEE YOU AS A TEN
I'MA LEAVE IT AT THAT, I'MA LEAVE US AS FRIENDS
'CAUSE THE IRONY IS I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN ❞ ⎯୧

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 .  .  .

diana silvers
as
. . .
indiya amora adler !
( any pronouns. estp. 3w2. scorpio )

angus cloud
as
. . .
fezco 'fez' o'neill !
( he / him. isfp. 9w8. capricorn )

euphoria cast  . . .
their characters

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

warnings :: explicit language, drinking / smoking, PTSD, drugs, mental illnesses, suicidal thoughts, blood,  homophobia + internalized homophobia, anxiety, eating disorders.

disclaimer :: i do not own the hbo show euphoria or any character from the show. also i do not own the entire plot. i do only own indiya and their backstory/storyline & a part of the plot.

dts :: filmcoeur heIIcats -whistledown poetsdior lexaszn -cherrqqx quickiepietro FASHIONOVAS dreqmyvintqe daidriem godsandroses 1-666-MUNSON BANGMEALREADY solarfiIms aphroditespearl keerysmedia -crystxlx dcvilsdior ivefobic -cvpidriots murdockslcve

before ending this chapter i need to give credit to breewaffle. she's the owner of the filters used for this book's graphics. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
76.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...