y/n hagreeves

By ShanShan913

Y/n Hagreeves was a supernatural Child she has Siblings too.her powers Are Time travel,Flying,Teleportation,I... More

A/n
Transfere
Hospital Wing

sorting

0 0 0
By ShanShan913

Please scroll down

Y/n pov

We entered the room the first years Gasped it was beautiful the first years were first  getting sorted And ill be last. boys were looking at me (I didnt mention Y/n's ¼ veela too)she just chuckled.Some girl even slapped A Boys hand because he was Drooling......

"Colin Creevey" a woman said i think her name was Prof. mcgonagall ..

Time skip....

There was only one First year to be sorted."Lizzie Mcguire"
Mcgonagall said the girl shyly sat on the chair then prof. Mcgonagall put the sorting hat on her head it shouted "Griffindor!!!!" the Griffindor table Applause. Now everyone was Looking at me and whispering. I looked at prof. Mcgonagall she just nodded i walked to the stool and sat on it the hat spoke "Oh a Hagreeves eyy hmmmmmm............ Slytherin!!!!!!!!!!!!"The hat shouted the Slytherin table clapped and cheered loudly. I stand up and was about to walk to my table when dumbledore called me "Y/n please introduce yourself"He said oh oh
"errm im y/n hagreeves"i said in Having a french accent"What??!"A boy said 'Told you she's a hagreeve' i even heard it i chuckled and went to my table. There were a lot of people offering me a seat.

I just sat Next to theodore Nott (you know him Since childhoodand he understands French too) "Hi "i said in french "Who are you?"he asked pretending he doesnt knows me "Idiot"i said
"How are you by the way"he asked "im fine"i replied''

"Ahemm"A girl Cleared her throat "Ohh this is my friends"he said "Hi im pansy parkinson"a girl said "Im Blaize Zabini"a boy said "And im Draco Malfoy this is my Cronies Crabbe and Goyle"a boy said.

"nIce to meet you all"I said in french (No one Knew you could speak English Except Hermione,Neville,And luna)

Dumbledore stood up and Spoke "i only have two words"  "tuck in"he said then food appeared i only got mashed potatoes and fried Chicken cause im used to eat french food.....Only me and Theo talked because the others cant understand me.........

After Dumbledore had Dismissed i said my Goodbye's to Theodore and hisfriends they just waved and hurried away.....welp.
I went to Professor mcgonagall to get my time table......

.i finally found professor Mcgonaggal.she handed me my Time table...

Potions was first so i went to the dungeons I dont really know wheres my dorm yet..i was walking aimlessly at the dungeons when i bumped into Malfoy and his cronies i mean friends "Err May i asked where the slytherins common room located??"i askedwith my french accent he Smirked "Of course i do Sweetheart"He said eww "Follow me"he said he walked to a portrait and Said "pureblood" he said "Thanks "i said "Anytime Darling"he said with a smirked i flinched if my brother was here He would actually Punched him..i quickly entered the common room it was so Aesthetic the leather couch the slytherin designed Walls. After wondering i finally found my Dorm i entered my things were already at my bed. It was still 8:30 i have time to unpack before I go to potions class......i laid on my bed and was relaxing whem the door opened....it was a girl she looked like luna but they have differences....."Uhm hi im Astoria Greengrass"she said "Oh hi you are my roomate?"i asked with my french accent "Yes your Hagreeves right"she squeeald she ran up to me and hugged me "im a big fan of yours"she said and let go of me "ohh im sorry for hugging you without permision"she said apologising i chuckled "Its fine.. You remembered me of someone from Beauxbatons"i said remembering fleur..... "who is that person?"she asked hesitating a bit "oh her name is Fleur Delacour she was my bestfriend since first year"i said.... "Oh yes i know her she's ¼ veela right"Astoria said "Yes"
We talked for minutes .....

I looked at the time "ohh Its 8:56 already i need to get ready to Go to Potions "i said "Oh me to...i need to meet up with someone see you at Lunch Goodbye"she said as she left the dorm i showered and Get my slytherin robes and changed. 

We were gonna have potions with The Griffindors. After checking my things i quickly ran To The potions class i only have 1 minute left then i face palmed i couldve just teleported....dumb bitch so i stopped and Stretched my arm and Said Potions Classroom.......

Hermione's pov

'Where is Y/n' i thought as Snape yelled at harry as always....and then there was a violet Dust like......poof y/n had appeared the other students were startled When Y/n just Appeared out of nowhere....

Snape looked at her

Y/n pov

I Teleported to the potions Classroom...i inhaled a bit of purple smoke when i teleported so i coughed and when the smoke dissapeared..
"Finally i could see--"i stopped my Sentence mid-air i interupted prof. Snape he was yelling at a Raven haired boy...everyone stared at me."ohh  err goodmorning"i said sheepishly "Miss Hagreeves  explain yourself"Snape growled "Er sorry Professor snape I was Running and--and uhh i was late because i got lost and i jusst teleported"i smiled sheeposhly "Detention"he said i frowned and Went to sit down next to hermione welp that was embarassing
...........this day gets worst

Time skip Lunch

Me Neville and Hermione went to the Dining Hall
"Welp that was Embarrasing"I said in english We chuckled "Err Can i Sit with you guys?"i asked "Sure"Hermione said as we walked Through the Corridors

"That was so cool how did you apparate?"Neville asked i chuckled "i didnt apparate i just Teleported"I replied "Woww what are your powers?"Hermione asked "Umm i can Teleport,Invicibility,Time travel,Flying And Five says that i have more powers to unlock"i said
"Woww" they said i chuckled
"Oh were here"Hermione said
"lets go find harry and ron"She said i just nodded The people in the Hall was Looking at me and whispering.

I just ignored it and went to sit at the Grifindor table.
"Y/n this is Harry Potter and Ronald Weasly"mione Introduce(neville went to his friends) "oh hello nice meeting you"I said "Oh your French?"Ron asked i chuckled "yes i went to beauxbatons for 2 years"i replied then food apeared"woahh"Ron said "so your err harry potter?"I said
"er Yes"he said "Ive heard a lot about you......"i said "oh"he said then chuckled all  four of us talkeD and laughed

Lunch was over
Me and the trio went to DADA
Class.we entered the classroom there was this Man that had ragedy clothes "hello Professor Lupin"The trio Greeted The professor just noded and We Went to find a seat.

I sat next to Mione

Time skip After D.A.D.A

I was Picking up my things and put them on my bag and Looked at my Timetable "Hermione Let's go Care Of Magical Creatures Is next"i said "er Ok Let me just Grab my Things"she replied "Ok"i said 'Done"she said welp that was quick.......

We walk along the hogwarts Grounds to A hut "this is Hagrids hut"Mione said I just nodded Then We met up with Ron and Harry...... Then hagrid called us and we followed him to a paddock..

"Open your books please on page 200"Hagrid said Everyone  tried opening their books poor neville got his hand Bitten by the book..
I simply got my French Book and Stroked The Spine....
"And how Can we open them"Said a Voice it was Draco Malfoy. there was A murmur of agreement..."Well i already Opened mine"i said
"Err you just Need to stroke the spine"Hagrid said
Then he gets mione's Book then Stroked the spine"Real wityy"Malfoy said Hagrid just chuckled Nervously....
"Oh err please wait im going to get something"he said as he dissapeared into the forest.

"God this place had gone to the Dogs"Malfoy said As his Slytherin Friends laughed "Shut up Malfoy"Harry said
Malfoy said something and then laughed Then He faces harry andhis face turned into a scared one then he pointed at something and said "De-Dementor,Dementor!"he shouted everyone looked at what he was Pointing and Except for me I just looked at The Emotionlessthen they started laughing Harry was Angry "Shove of Malfoy"Ron said.

Harry was going to attack Malfoy and i just Cant take it
"Sorry but i need to step in"i said as i Levitated Harry And drag him away from Malfoy and his Friends wait! I can levitate???!! I thought i was shocked i unlocked a new Power!!

"Put me down y/n!"he said"Oh im sorry Harry I dont want My Friend to get hurt"I said "You shouldve Let me Attack Him"he said
Then Hagrid Came back He brought a Beautiful winged Creature it was a Hippogriff
"Taddaaa!"Hagrid said "What is that"Someone said "Its a hippogriff we had a lot of them At beauxbatons"i said "yes this is Buckbeak"Hagrid said "now who wants to Pat it"he said Everyone Backed away Ecxept Me and Harry We looked back i mouthed 'Traitors'..
"Ahh Y/n and Harry Come in front Slowly approach Him and Bow Deeply and wait Till he bows back To you two"He said i slowly approach buckbeak harry following Behind me I bowed deeply to him and harry followed Then Buckbeak Bowed to Harry took a step back..."Now you can touch him"hagrid said i approach buckbeak And Patted him everyone was on the edge Then harry Followed me......Then hagrid said"now you can ride him " "Wha-no"harry said "yeay"i said then hagrid just ignored harry then he lifted harry up onto Buckbeaks back then hagrid lifted me up onto Buckbeaks back....and when harry Was about to protest hagrid Slapped Buckbeaks Back then Buckbeak Flew Harry shouted i just giggled.i inhaled fresh air and the view was simply breath taking .......

Harry shouted "Harry Its fine Its fun open your eyes"i told him reluctantly He opened his eyes then i shouted "Wohoooo!!" Then harry joined me too then after a while of flying we finally landed....i was smiling like i just murdered my enemy
. As i got off People were cheering for us People sorrounded us asking how was our experience "How was it!?"A girl asked "It was Fun!"I replied then we heard Someone shout "Your not dangerous at all are you,you great ugly brute"it was malfoy he was approaching The Hippogriff buckbeak Got mad and Lifted its front feet And slashed Draco's arm draco had fallen Over "Its killed-me,It's killed me!"he whined We sorrounded him everyone panicked "Hagrid he needs to be brought to the hospital"Hermione said "its Just a scratch"i said "Let me bring him im The teacher after all class dismissed"he said "Umm hagrid Can i help?"sure Y/n he nodded he was about to pick malfoy up when i told him"I can Levitate him"i said he nodded i just Snap my fingers and he was levitated The class was Amazed i Levitated Draco "You and your blody chicken!!"Draco said   "My father will hear this"He said "oh shut the fuck up you idiot its just a Scratch you spoiled brat"i told him he was taken a aback suprisingly he just Shut his mouth..........

Hi please vote or the Dog 🔪🐩 gets it😆😐 Hehh i was just kidding but i reLly hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
613K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
68.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...