TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-50

374 18 0
By Violetficsfor7

Taehyung's pov
After coming out from the room i decided to go in Felix's room where everyone was...
I knocked on the door before entering...
Nancy: did she sleep?
Taehyung: (nods) yup, in my room.
Taehyung: how are you buddy?
I said walking towards Felix.
Felix: it's a bit painful but don't worry hyung i can still manage the mission.

I patted on his shoulder as a proud brother, i was feeling proud because even after he was hurt so badly in his leg he still didn't want to give up.
Taehyung: but u should rest okay.. we'll manage this thing later...
Jin: I'm feeling really sorry Tae...we weren't able to succeed in this mission and u know how important it was...
Taehyung: dw about that hyung, these are missions sometimes we fail but sometimes we succeed , I've called the chief regarding this matter and they've decided to postpone the meeting that was going to happen in the capital and I've also sent some of our men to them. He was very thankful to us..he has even increased his security and safety ...
Jhope: that's great then..
Suga: Taehyung i got to know about what happened today from Nancy, then what do u think who could that be?
Nancy: Tae i wanted to talk to u about this earlier but i wasn't able to ....
Taehyung: what is it?
Nancy: look u said Ms.Cassy brought blood for you right?
I nodded
Nancy: that's a big question , coz at that time i was going towards laundry when I saw Y/n going up towards your room with a glass of blood and ms.cassy was not in the house at that time , you said Ms.Cassy brought blood for you but i saw Y/n taking that for you!
After a few mins I walked out of the laundry room when I saw you coming out while the blood was on your shirt , before I could ask or say something i heard the door bell and walked towards it , i saw Ms.Cassy there and started talking to her about the items that she brought, while coming back inside i saw Y/n coming down the stairs , again.
Means while going up and down the stairs that was Y/n and inside the office room that was Ms.Cassy! When actually Ms.Cassy wasn't there in the house. I talked to y/n regarding something but she seemed as if she doesn't know anything about that infact she's very well aware of it!
Taehyung: and then her phone rings and she goes out , to talk to someone . The fact is that the y/n and Ms.Cassy we're talking about weren't the real ones . Coz Ms.Cassy wasn't at home that time and Y/n was with Mark and Stacy.
Nancy: exactly!
Yeonjun: then who could that be hyung?
Taehyung: it's not happening for the first time guys , now everything is clear...
Minho: was that.....Stella?
Taehyung: exactly! That was her! Every problem created here is because of her . And we were not aware of it!!
Suga: but Taehyung how was that? We're vamps and according to the scrolls we're more powerful than her then how come when she was infront of us we weren't able to find her out?
Taehyung: that is because she is with David! And uk why i was feeling unwell since a few days coz she has been living with us in this house since a few days and maybe she was mixing something in our drinks to lessen our powers....the fact that she's born again but with different powers, she's clever she might have less powers than us but brain is something else ...either she's controlled or its all David's plan. She has powers of a chameleon we can say...
Nancy: then Tae?
Taehyung: hmm?
Nancy: tell me one thing, was that you? Who gave the divorce papers to Y/n?
Taehyung: No Nancy that wasn't me. All this time i kept thinking why she just made divorce papers all so sudden, when everything was going right then why did she do this . But today I got to know it wasn't her , and if we remember that day then do u remember guys we saw in the CCTV footage that someone who looked exactly like me was there inside our house....
Nancy: and that day we both got confused thinking that you're playing with us, watching u at two places at the same time scared the hell out of us! It means you weren't the one who entered first with the boys but...
Taehyung: Stella! When she went upstairs, i entered and that's when I met u and y/n. I remember my pendant started shining saying there's a David's person around us, that's y i sent u both away to hide in that room.
Nancy: oh God! She created such a big misunderstanding! But why didn't your pendants work now?
Taehyung: that's coz she had weakened our powers , due to which our lockets weren't able to access to the true and fake identity. These lockets get energy when we have strength to work, but she had been mixing smthng in our drinks , that's y i was feeling so dizzy since a few days , and maybe that's the reason why we weren't able to succeed in today's mission.
Felix: exactly hyung, it was so easy, but just at the end i don't know , i wasn't able to plan how i should handle there. It never happened before.
Taehyung: that's coz of Stella only. Everytime there's a problem there's Stella!
Suga: so it was Stella who kept the papers there , to bring a conflict b/w u both and it was Stella who was there in our house to get something maybe some information regarding our plan of how we're going to end this David thing...
Jin: just like how we were getting information from her secretly regarding David....
Minho: damn she played really well
Yeonjun: but did she get what she wanted?

Idk something clicked in my mind and i rushed out of the room in my office room...

15 mins later...
Minho came there to check...
Minho: what's wrong Tae?
Taehyung: I'm not able to find the pendant anywhere....
Minho also helped me in finding it...

30 mins later we returned...
Jin: what happened?
Minho: David's pendant.
Taehyung: She got what she wanted.
Minho: but atleast we got the keys though, which are more important.
Suga: but she might come again to get the keys...this time we have to play differently guys...
Minho: so basically Taehyung , the chameleon powers which we talked of before , the spirit that's close to David as the scroll said who was very close to was neither Nancy nor Y/n but Stella!
Jin: just as we discussed before , but now as we have proofs we're more positive about that , that it was Stella the whole time!
Nancy: so Taehyung?
Taehyung: hmm?
Nancy: now that you know how deep the situation is , today she came to take locket tomorrow she might come in some other face and take Y/n with her to David, it seemed as if Stella liked u what If she comes in y/n's face to get your attention and love and some more information.
Taehyung: i won't let that happen Nancy, what belongs to Y/n can't belong to anyone else...
Suga: we need to be careful for their next move guys ...so what's the plan?
Taehyung: no plan. They must be thinking that by now we might have got to know about their moves and might be thinking what our next plan is so if there's no plan how will they get us?
Felix: damn~
We giggled...
Taehyung: but remember always keep these pendants in your neck , coz I'll get to know by these pendants that you're real or someone has taken your face.
Jhope: what about Y/n? You have to stick close to her now, pls make everything alright dude! Its enough!
Taehyung: I'll give her the pearl bracelet again. And bout being together.... we'll see.
Felix: yaahhh hyung pls!!
I smirked and left the room leaving everyone dumbfounded .
Taehyung's pov ends

Next morning..
Y/n's pov
I blinked my eyes a few times showing that i got up, i looked around and saw it wasn't my room i quickly got up and my head spinned
Y/n: oww!
I said while massaging my head.
That's when i saw a teddy in my hands...
Y/n: huh!? What's this teddy doing here?
I slowly kept it aside and looked around..
Y/n: wth am i doing in Taehyung's bedroom!?
I quickly got up when I felt a different taste of my saliva , i blew air on my palm and ...
Y/n: ewww!!! Wth is this? Was i drunk!?

When suddenly a scary feeling went down my spine...

Y/n: was i drunk? I'm here in Taehyung's room did i do smthng yesterday!? Oh no? Did i tell him about how i feel- no no no No no no I can't do that!! Aishhh y/n!!!!

When suddenly I heard a knock on the door and i got startled...

Nancy: morning~
I let out a sigh of relief as it wasn't Taehyung . I wonder if it was him, how would I face him. I'm sure i did something wrong yesterday which i shouldn't have . Idk what all did i say yesterday!! Mark and Stacy I'll kill u today!
Nancy: what's wrong? What are u thinking?
Y/n: n-nothing eonni, um.
Nancy: well come let's have breakfast go get freshen up.
I nodded and i walked out of his room as i followed Nancy towards my old room.
Idk but i was a bit nervous today, i was hoping not to come in front of Taehyung today , but it was just a matter of thinking ig that when I thought he came in front of us coming outside from a room. My eyes widened as i quickly turned around and ran downstairs...
Taehyung: morning Nancy!
Nancy: Morning Tae. Did u sleep well?
Tae: yeah kinda..
Nancy: well..i was just taking Y/n to her room to help her with some stuff.
He looked behind her and spoke..
Tae: umm but where is she?
Basically Tae knows that you ran away as he saw u, u thought u were fast to not come in his eyes but uk he's a vamp so basically your fast was slow only , for him.
Nancy turned around
Nancy: huh? She was here only rn! Where did she-?
Taehyung: maybe she went to the kitchen, for drinking w-
Nancy: No! Not again!!!
Taehyung: water , for drinking water. Lol Nancy . *Laughs*
Nancy: haash!

Downstairs in the kitchen...
I can't face him! I srsly can't! I need to know what all i did yesterday....why am I feeling as something i did was embarrassing or stuff. Ah~ i wish I didn't say anything wrong.
When suddenly I heard some footsteps as if someone was coming towards the kitchen...i quickly hid behind the counter in the centre....it was Taehyung who came in the kitchen .
He looked around to see if u were here , he chuckled at your reaction, he knew you were hiding .
He took his stuff that he wanted and left
Nancy: hey Taehyung? Is Y/n in there?
He stopped on his tracks near the kitchen as he smirked and spoke ...
Taehyung: yup she's hiding behind the centre counter .

My eyes almost popped out , he knew!!!! Shit!!! I face palmed and stood up.
I took the glass of water to drink when Nancy came...

Nancy: there u are..
Y/n(while drinking water): you were looking for me?
Nancy: why did u run away?
Y/n: m-me? R-run away? No eonni? I just came here to drink water. That's it. Hehe..
Nancy smiled a lil.
Y/n: w-why are you s-smiling like that?
Nancy: nothing let's go.

I nodded and we walked outside.
I saw Taehyung sitting on the couch reading a book he looked up at me and i quickly looked away...he giggled silently noticing how you're avoiding him for what happened the previous day .

Time skip:-
I came out of the bathroom and took my phone as it was ringing...it was Stacy. I picked it up and started talking ..
Y/n: yeah sure I'll reach there in 30 mins bye
.....
And i cut the phone...
I took my bag and phone and opened the door to go outside but instead i bumped into someone and that someone was no other than the man i was trying to avoid .
The impact wasn't that powerful for him of course, but it was for me but neither of us fell, he held me before i could get myself hurt.
I looked up at him while he was already looking deep in my eyes ... I hesitantly looked in his eyes but weren't able to make an eye contact like we used to before, .. i was worried about something, firstly that Stella then yesterday idk what shit i did..i kept hesitating as i blinked my eyes and looked away, i slowly pushed him away and he let go of my waist. Without saying any word he walked away as before.
His expression was something that i don't know how to explain, i was confused ...
But i jerked my thoughts away as i walked downstairs, i placed my bag on the couch and went in the kitchen where Ms.Cassy and Nancy was.
On my way i met Ms.Cassy who was taking blood for Taehyung in the cup . I greeted her and went inside the kitchen. There i saw Nancy but idk she seemed startled to see me there..i ignored it and after greeting her i went to drink morning honey water for myself.
Y/n: so what do u think Nancy what are your plans?
Nancy: about what.
Y/n: abou-
I was about to speak when suddenly my eyes landed on kitchen counter, it was an empty bottle of vervain! My eyes widened as i saw it , next to it was a can of blood, it means someone has mixed vervain in the blood that Ms.Cassy was taking to Taehyung!
Y/n: oh no!
Without caring about anything I ran outside the kitchen, but where the hell is this dude!!?? I started checking everywhere while calling out his name!
Y/n: Taehyung!!!
Y/n: Tae!!!
Jhope: what happened y/n?
Y/n:HOBI!!! did u see Taehyung?
Hobi: he might be in his room.
I checked every room that came in my way Hobi was right i should check him in his room, so I decided to go upstairs ,
Y/n: Taehyung!!!
I checked his office room but he wasn't there even , he wasn't even in his bedroom.
Y/n: yaah!! Where the hell are you!

I was at the verge of crying! Negative thoughts were being filled in my brain, i wanted to jerk em away i just wished him to be okay.. my heartbeat was so damn fast rn i was really worried about him! The fact that vervain acts like a poison to vampires , i couldn't think of anything next! I need to find him ASAP!

Y/n: TAEHYUNG!!!
still no clue , but i decided not to give up , i looked at the bottle of vervain in my hand and started checking for him again..
Y/n: Taehyung!!??!!
Y/n: Tae please don't drink that rn! Pls...
I shouted , but it was no use as he wasn't anywhere...
when suddenly in rush i opened the door to Felix's room , coz of the loud sound everyone looked towards the door , where i stood,
When i saw Taehyung was about to take a sip from the cup ..
Y/n: TAE NO!!!!
I shouted as i quickly ran towards him and threw the glass in his hands away as it fell down into pieces....
Everyone looked at it in shock, and then at me.
Tae: what happened y/n?
He asked a bit worried and shook..as he saw me sweating..
I quickly turned towards him and cupped his cheecks as i started looking at his right cheeck and left cheeck to check if he was okay or not?
Y/n: are u okay? U sure you're not hurt, you're not feeling chocked or dead are u!!!???
He seemed a bit surprised by my behaviour but i didn't care i only know how i was feeling..... Terrible!
Felix: damn your heartbeat is so fast...
He said as he was about to sip his cup too ....
I quickly went towards him and snatched the cup from his hands...
Y/n: pls tell me no one of u took even one sip from your drinks right?
Everyone nodded...
Y/n: *sighs *
Jin: but~ what's wrong?
I showed them the lil bottle of vervain in my hand , they gasped as they saw it in my hands...
Y/n: v-vervain, i found it on the counter next to your blood cans, the bottle is empty showing someone mixed it in your drinks...
Tae bent down as he touched the blood on the floor and smelt it....
Tae: guys, it's exactly the same smell of blood that i started to drink since a few days...i felt it's sus.
Taehyung (thinks): it's Stella who was mixing it in our drinks to lessen our powers but she's not here in the house then who-
When suddenly we got interrupted by Nancy...
Nancy : morning guys~
She spoke while yawning as she came outside her room..
Minho: aww my baby woke up. How do u feel now.
He said as he walked towards her and kissed her .
Y/n: N-Nancy? You woke up now?
Nancy: yeah, actually after i met u in kitchen in morning(when u were hiding), i went for a nap again, i wasn't feeling well so i decided to take some rest . But why?
Y/n: if you woke up now then~?
Ms.Cassy and Y/n (together): who is in the kitchen!?
We exclaimed in shock!
Before we could say anything Taehyung rushed out of the room and went in the kitchen as we followed him behind being curious...

As we reached there we saw the gate to the back yard open, .....
Taehyung: she escaped.....
Y/n: who!?
Before answering my question, he took his cap and bike keys as he went out of the house without telling anyone where he was going!
Jin: yaahhh!!! Wait we'll come with u!
He showed his fist in the air while running away showing or indicating us to stay where we r and not to come after him.
Y/n: TAEHYUNG!! have u lost your mind , come back!!!!!!
I said almost running a bit ahead , but Suga and yeonjun grabbed me.
Suga: you shouldn't go after him Y/n,
Yeonjun: yes y/n it might be dangerous-
Y/n: if it's dangerous for me then of course it might be for him too! He wasn't well! And you want him to go alone, in his such state! He has lost his mind but you guys haven't! Go after him plsss!!!!
Jin: trust him y/n, we're worried too but let's go with his plan, I'm sure he might have thought something..
I let out my tears as i looked down and stopped struggling which made em loose their grip over me and gradually left me.
I wiped my tears as i looked in the direction where he faded away.
Nancy: dw Y/n, he'll be alright okay, trust him. Now wipe off your tears and go to your office you're getting late! It's an important day today no?
I wiped my tears as i nodded.

Time skip;
I was driving towards my office but idk i just felt a different pain in my heart, i wasn't feeling if Tae was alright, my 6th sense kept on saying that something wrong was going to happen. But jerking my thoughts away i concentrated on driving and being positive  .

Time skip:-
I reached the office and entered , i greeted Stacy and Mark who were completing some file work , as i went to my cabin and started working.

Evening.....
I was feeling numb the whole time , i wanted to be with Taehyung rn, or wanted to talk to him, i decided to call him but thought what if i disturbed him.

Mark came beside me and spoke..
Mark: what's wrong y/n? Why are u lost again?
Y/n: you shouldn't even speak about that!
Mark: lol look I'm extremely sorry for yesterday okay...it was the table number fault..
Y/n: whatever! But I'm srsly worried thinking what all did i speak! Or did yesterday! Uk what i woke up in Tae-
Y/n(Thinks): no i shouldn't tell Mark , he would think we sleep in different rooms...
Mark: what happened?
Y/n: nothing....b-btw, um i heard Stella left office . Why!?
Mark: about her! Wth were u talking about yesterday that Taehyung likes Stella!?
Y/n: i- umm u just forget whatever i said yesterday okay! I srsly wasn't in my right state! Tell me why she left...
Mark: idk umm she said boss was doing something wrong and she wasn't happy with his decision, even though boss is her uncle she decided to leave lol.
Y/n: i wonder what boss decided that Stella rejected it.
Mark: it might be a great decision but she decided to reject it as usual lol.

We high fived while giggling...

When suddenly we heard a calling attention on the speaker..

Speaker: calling attention for Y/n, Stacy and Mark to please come in Mr. Lee's(Boss) cabin asap.
Stacy came inside running ..
Stacy: let's go guys!
We nodded as we picked up our files that were also supposed to be submitted to the boss..

5 mins later...

We knocked on the door before entering. As soon as we heard "come in" we went inside...our eyes widened as we saw around 15-20 men in Black standing in there...we hesitated to go near the boss's table , but we managed to walk , it seemed as if he was instructing the men, we went and stood b/w boss and those men...
Boss: there you are , my incredible and most relying team.
We submitted the files to him as he kept him aside.
Boss: so guys, your all work is complete, all the files , projects and blogs, we're really proud of you three.

Everyone clapped for us .

We thanked em as boss made his way from his desk seat towards the men that were behind us. We turned around to face him.
Boss: as u might be or might not be knowing that i have called you three for a very important mission! U three are great at observing according to the way you write blogs and are capable of finding out deep stuff like spys do.

Boss: Basically the team had to be 4 including Stella but she chose another way.

I looked at Mark as he looked at me .

Boss: look guys , ig u might have heard about vampires right.

My breath hitched, and heart started beating really fast.

He walked towards his table where some pictures were kept we walked on the other side of the table and boss stood infront of us (basically his table is now in b/w u both)
Boss: look at these pictures carefully.
We looked at the pics when suddenly my eyes fell on the picture of a man i witnessed dead! (Remember that blood moon night when Taehyung killed a man that pic)
Boss: these pics were taken from different places, this pic (that man one) was clicked 3 months ago.
He was found dead , investigators and police tried really hard to find out the reason of his death but found nothing much , only that there was no blood in his body, and this pic is of his neck, can u see these two holes in his neck.

Mark and Stacy gasped i didn't coz i saw all this already i was there only that day.

Boss: these are fangs, firstly we thought that maybe it's snake , but instead of finding poison in his blood we found no blood in his body. We still thought it might be snake but we got no proof of the reason of his death being a snake bite.
Stacy: what kind of proofs sir?
Boss: like , snake's fangs are actually very thin, but these holes can't be of snake as they're more round . Then secondly the fangs of snake don't have this big gap in b/w. And last thing which proved our assumptions of it being a vampire was this...
Boss held out an x-ray of the neck of this man and we gasped at it...we saw his neck was pierced and the shape inside was of a tooth..like our canines , but it was visible that it was a fang !

Boss: it's . A . Fang.

He kept it down as i picked it up and looked at it while boss continued...

Boss: like this we saw these many bodies! They're killing innocents. And it's a proof that Vampires actually exist!
Boss: and do u remember, a few months ago we heard it on news that blood packs were being stollen from the hospitals.

Stacy and I looked at eachother...

Boss: just think no , who would steal a blood pack instead of laptops, money or something expensive. If someone needed it we can provide em , only if they asked. But packs were stolen in large quantity which of course if asked any doctor would not give , instead would ask several questions, so that man decided to steal em instead of buying em and answering different questions who's answer he won't have.

Boss: so basically the thing is , Vampires existed back then , we thought they're no more there but since a few years we have started getting proofs of them still being on this planet , the no. Of creepy things that we say are done by a vampire have increased so fast since past few months... All we need to do is stop em from killing us humans. We need to find their boss. We need to capture that bastard and ask him/her to stay away from us!
Mark: how do u know they would have a boss? What if they don't have any.
Boss: it's impossible, there might be a vampire king if there's a vampire community.
Y/n: w-will we hurt em?
Boss: of course we will y/n can't u see how brutally they killed innocents! Just for themselves! They didn't even think about anything.
We have to take a revenge!

Boss: we have seen that there are some who lives near us in this state only , most of the deaths that i witnessed had same marks on neck and their blood was not in their body , as if it was sucked! It has always been a rule since ancient times that a vampire and a human can never be together! Just coz of this only! If we won't stop em they'll keep killing us! These bastards needs to be punished!

We've heard about a mafia gang too , my spys told me that there's this mafia gang out there and they're all vampires. They keep themselves hidden, but like normal vampires who come out at night, they don't . We feel suspicious about them being actual vamps or not , i mean they can catch their prey at night only, in morning they'll get noticed by humans or their body will shine like diamonds in the sun's rays.
Mark: so what do u want us to do!?
Boss: we have a team of 76 people including u three it's 79 now , why the hell that Stella just left like this! Aish!
There are 20 people in here , rest 56 are some at hidacks and some investigating. We've got to know about that mafia gang, probably a leader would be there, we'll try to capture him/her, and do the same as told! And i need your help! That mafia gang needs to be stopped basically beaten to death! We've already sent our men to find their hiding place, and I want u both to investigate with em and bring that leader to me! We need to have a talk-
Y/N: NO!!!!!
everyone looked at me...i looked at Mark and Stacy even though they don't know about Taehyung being a vampire , actually all of the members there being vampires, i still saw sorrow in their eyes as if they don't want to do this mission.
Boss: what did u just say rn?
I looked at Boss while my eyes getting teary, but also showed anger...
Y/n: i. Said . No! I won't do this mission!
Boss: what why!?
Y/n: coz your story doesn't sound good to me! Just because they've vampires we're killing them ! We're basically afraid of em , that what if they kill our family members too then!? But we didn't think that they must've had a need! Instead of making laws for them, we're thinking of killing them!? How? Why ? Sir, I'm sure that there must have been a reason why the vamps killed humans! And talking of mafia gang, sir do u even know them? Maybe as u said they don't come out at night means they don't catch humans to feed on em, maybe they're animal blood drinkers and not human blood drinkers. I guess u won't be even knowing about this coz if u would u wouldn't just send your men like that. And say like this! Sir a few days back i was doing my same project regarding that news of blood packs being stolen. Sir while researching for that i got to know that some blood banks , where people donate their blood got destroyed somehow. And from there before not all the blood was taken to different hospitals but some was kept for future use . If vamps existed I'm sure they would've taken those. But as those blood banks got destroyed they didn't know how to fulfill their needs, they started robbing hospital's blood  where now the bloods were being donated. The other blood banks are really far sir! And when we got to know about this news of blood packs being stolen we became more careful and now what do u think those vamps would do! Of course they'll kill us humans right! Sir it's just like animals , we finish their wildlife by cutting down trees , polluting air and water for our sake , we never thought about them! That's the reason why many wild animals are being seen in our cities and villages and not in forests , we've simply ruined their life , they never said anything to us but when we started destroying their home they started reacting , same is with vampires sir! We never heard about vampires being there, we never knew that they still exist until we ruined their lifestyle, the blood banks were their life their food, it got destroyed so they started stealing from the hospitals and when we increased the safety and all , for continuing their living they started killing us humans.
Y/n: sir! The thing is that we're just thinking about ourselves yet again! Instead of killing them or threatening them we should make different slots. Who says vamps and humans can't live together! Of course we can! We're living in this earth together means we gotta help eachother! Instead of killing em we should make different slots for them too! Some donated blood will come to hospitals and others to them . There are many who donate blood sir, some blood packs are never used and sometimes thrown away like that, can't we just save a life even if it's of a vampire by giving that blood pack to him. Instead of throwing it away like that. I'm sure they would want to be friends with us if we help em. We can live this life peacefully without fighting only if we learn to care about eachother!
Boss: enough y/n!!! How do u know so much about vamps! And how can u think about em like that! Why do u feel so pitty about em! AND HOW CAN U EVEN THINK THAT THEY'D WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH US!!?? YOU'RE JUST CALLING YOUR END LIKE THIS!
Y/N: No sir I'm not! You're not understanding the way I am!
Boss: OH WOW NOW YOU'LL TEACH ME! ALL THIS TIME BY SAYING YOU WERE MY FAV MEMBER OF OUR TEAM HAS GIVEN U THE AUDACITY TO TALK TO ME LIKE THIS!!
Y/n: no sir! It's not that way, i srsly do respect u , but what you're doing rn is really wrong, not many know about existence of vampires  we can still discuss about this topic and think of helping eachother out rather than choosing violence .

Boss:  (scoff) you think I'll listen to you, never ! U don't know if we catch a vampire how much profit will it be for our company.
Y/n: you're just thinking about your profit sir!!! You're not thinking of their lives! You're ruining em like this, you're thinking about your profit and money and all!!
Boss: Y/N!!!!

He shut me up loudly making me startled...

Boss: i thought we always thought in the same way! Look y/n, i don't want to fight with you , but try to understand they can be dangerous, how can we be friends with them, what if they think of us as their enemies th-
Y/n: if we can win different battles and all , why can't we win this one! It's not about killing anyone but saving each others life. I'm sure they would understand if we try to make em understand!

Boss heard it enough i could see him burning in anger..

Boss: well if you've think about your decision, then what are u doing here in my office!

We three looked at him in shock.

Boss: ik when a vamp will do something bad to you and your famil-
Y/n: SIR!!!!
BOSS: *scoffed * did u see this, u felt scared and hurt just by imagining your family like that, think about families that actually went through all of this.

Y/n: no matter what you say or do, my decision is final!
And u just asked me to leave right....I would actually prefer leaving this job on my own rather than being fired by a jerk like you! Who can't think properly but just think only about himself.
Boss: YAAAHHH!!!!
I kept my ID card down on the table and as all my work and files were complete and were with him i didn't have to complete any other thing and then resign.
Y/n: here's my ID card , all files are complete and with u. And from today onwards I'm leaving this job!

With that i started to leave when suddenly boss held my wrist and was about to hit me when Mark held his hand ....
Mark: don't u dare~
Boss looked at each of us three and it showed the same anger .
He jerked his hand away from Mark's grip and Mark held my wrist and Stacy's as we started to leave...
Boss: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU THREE GOING!!?
before anyone could speak a man came inside the cabin and spoke to boss.
Man: sir good news , we've got to know about the leader of that mafia gang, and our team is after him.
Y/n(thinks)(surprised shook): Leader? Mafia gang!? ...... T-Taehyung!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...
29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
347 63 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’“π’†π’˜π’Šπ’π’…π’” π’Šπ’•π’”π’†π’π’‡, π’π’π’π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’„π’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." In a world where humans a...
62.4K 2.4K 42
Are you not wearing bra ? " He asked eyes never leaving mine ..I gulped before shaking my head . "Words princess " He demands "N-no " I stuttered...