🔥 DANGEROUS LOVE 🔥( A Taen...

By Taenniesbaby

As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one da... More

💗INTRODUCTION💗
💗Characters💗
✨CHAPTER I✨
✨CHAPTER II✨
✨CHAPTER III✨
✨CHAPTER IV✨
✨CHAPTER V✨
✨CHAPTER VI✨
✨CHAPTER VII✨
✨CHAPTER VIII✨
✨CHAPTER X✨
✨CHAPTER XI✨
✨CHAPTER XII [ a little M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XIII✨
✨CHAPTER XIV [ TW ]✨
✨CHAPTER XV✨
✨CHAPTER XVI✨
✨CHAPTER XVII [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XVIII✨
✨CHAPTER XIX [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XX [ a little M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXI✨
✨CHAPTER XXII✨
✨CHAPTER XXIII [ TW ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXIV✨
✨CHAPTER XXV✨
✨CHAPTER XXVI [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXVII✨
✨CHAPTER XXVIII✨
✨CHAPTER XXIX [ M ]✨
✨CHAPTER XXX [ M ] [ TW ]✨
💗 AUTHORS NOTE 💗

✨CHAPTER IX✨

568 26 1
By Taenniesbaby

JENNIE'S POV

After almost 2-3 hours I finally opened my eyes to see that the movie had already ended. The sunlight was hitting my face through the curtains. I turned around to see Kai sleeping like a baby while engulfing me into his arms. That's when I found out that he was not wearing his shirt and I wasn't wearing my clothes either. Hahaha tricked you guys !!! Did you really think something like that might've happened between us ? If you think so let me tell you nothing of that sort happened. We just kissed, cuddled and dozed off to sleep.

"Why are you awake baby ?" Kai said in a raspy voice while rubbing his eyes.

"Aww my sweet Lil baby. It's already noon. Don't you wanna have lunch ? Or are you gonna keep cuddling with me the entire day ?" I said running my hand through his messy hair.

"5 minutes more please." He said pulling me into his embrace.

"Such a baby." I said hugging him back.

After 10 mins of cuddling we finally got up and got ready for lunch. It was a very beautiful and serene sight all around my eyes. My jaw dropped seeing our lunch place. It was so well decorated and was covered with a mesmerizing aroma and rose petals.

"You look surprised !" Kai said laughing at me.

"To be honest Kai I'm not even surprised at this point. I expected you to do something like this, only you could've done this." I said hugging him from the side.

"You are right my lady, I did it myself." He said proudly smiling.

After exchanging cheesy lines we had dinner which was also very exotic and delicious. Time flew by so fast that I didn't even notice the time on my watch. It was already 3pm. I left house at 7am and I don't trust that TAEHYUNG. What if he told my parents I wasn't with him ? Shittt I need to get going.

"Thank you for everything Kai. I love you a lot but I have to leave now, my parents might be concerned. I told them I'm going at Lisa's for a study crash course and they know I won't stay that long at Lisa's." I said actually not wanting to leave that baby alone.

"Already ?" He said pouting at me.

"Yes Kai we'll meet again very very soon. Okay ?" I said giving him a kiss in his cheek.

He was so happy to receive the kiss that he didn't stop me and I quickly booked a cab home.

After some time I was at the front door of my house. I tooks Jesus's name and went in hoping my parents wouldn't bombard me with questions I don't have answers to.

"Jennie! You are finally home." Dad said in a happy tone and to my surprise he wasn't the only one in the hall.

What are these people doing here ???

"Where is Taehyung, Jennie ?" Asked mom.

Oh shitt what am I gonna say now ?? I never saw him today and I really don't know where he is. But with everyone staring at me that wasn't the answer they were expecting me to give.

"Mom he actually-"

Before I could complete my sentence.....

"Here I am MRS KIM. I was just parking the car and I asked Jennie to go ahead." He said with a huge smile on his face.

This guy just jumped next to me out of nowhere. How come I didn't see him before but it was the first time I felt happy and relieved on seeing his face. Wait, was it really the first time ? Shut up Jennie.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Dad and Mom had already left for Jennie's house. I told them I was going out with Jennie to help her meet Kai secretly. But I wasn't with her, I was with one of my friends Jimin who just landed from London. He was my childhood friend who went to study economics abroad. After I finished having lunch, I left for Jennie's house. As soon as I parked my car and was about to go in, I heard MRS KIM ask Jennie where I was and oh boy her face was worth watching. Girl was fighting with her life to search for an answer and that's when I jumped next to her and answered MRS KIM myself. She was so happy to see me that it made me smile too.

JENNIE'S POV

We both went in together and took a seat. Then mom and dad began to speak.

"So how was your time together ?" Dad asked looking at both of us simultaneously.

"It was wonderful Sir. We got to know a lot about each other. Didn't we ?" Taehyung said looking at me.

"Yeah we did." I said trying to look as happy as him.

"So the reason why we all have gathered here today is to fix the date of your marriage." Said MR KIM.

Oh boy the disaster is coming near. It's already the second week of December. And I AM GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK. It doesn't seem real. Nothing seems real right now. I feel like I've been in an unending dream.

"So after a lot of talk we have finalised the date of your marriage to be the 27th of December. Is it fine by the both of you ?" Dad asked.

"Yes Sir. There's no problem by me. Jennie are you okay with the date ? " Taehyung asked waiting for my answer.

"Yes fine by me too." I said tying to fake a smile.

"Stop faking your smile it's too obvious Jen." Taehyung whispered in my ears.

Jen ??? It was the first time he called me by that name but I liked it. While we were talking his hand involuntarily wrapped around my waist. His touch me me shiver. I felt something similar to the first time when he touched me during the dance. I began to get a little  uncomfortable. He noticed it and quickly removed his hand.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." He mouthed so that no one but me would notice it.

"It's okay." I mouthed back.

"So if everything's set, let's get to work now. This event must be grand." Dad said in a excited tone.

"Dad, if you don't mind can I suggest something ?" I asked drawing everyone's attention including Taehyung's towards me.

"What if we opt for a court marriage ? I really don't feel like boasting about my marriage. Besides Taehyung also likes the Idea of court marriage. Right Taehyung ?" I asked glaring at him.

"N--... I mean yea. She's correct." He agreed even if he wanted to say something else he didn't dare to.

"But a couple weeks ago, you said you want a very big and grand wedding. What happened to that Tae ?" MR KIM asked.

"About that dad. I gave it a thought later on. I want my marriage to be a quick one. I have to get back to handling the company. Now that I have taken up the responsibility, I wanna be true to it." Taehyung said sincerely.

"But we had planned so many amazing things for your marriage." Dad said with a sad tone.

"Don't worry uncle we'll have a court marriage in the morning on the 27th December and in the evening we'll have a post wedding party. You all can take the responsibility of arranging the party and inviting people as you please." Taehyung said making sure everyone agreed to what he said.

He may seem dumb and complicated but he really is very wise. Wow my one single glare made him make up a whole reason about wanting to have a court marriage. That's awesome.

"Okay then. If you two really want to have a court marriage then you can go ahead. We have no objection provided there will be a grand party in the evening. And don't worry about the other arrangements Lee, I'll take care of the them. You may add in if you have any suggestions for the theme though. " MR KIM said.

Everyone one was so happy and excited but I just couldn't feel the joy. I was getting married and I had always wanted my marriage to be very grand like the princesses in Disney with my prince charming. But with this brat. It better be a court marriage. That was the time when I started having second thoughts. Am I doing the right thing ? Am I really gonna marry him ? Should I just marry someone I don't even know that well just to keep my parents heart ? Maybe I shouldn't. But I wanted to prove to them that I do love and respect them very much and this was my way of doing it.

After the conversation finally ended.

"We have to make plans for the theme of the party which will be a secret for you two till your wedding day. So may I please request both of you to go to another room while we make the plans ?" Dad asked.

"Sure Sir. Why not ?" He answered.

And with that being said both of us went to another room. And as soon as we sat down.

"Thank you so much Taehyung for today. Firstly for assuring my parents I was with you, Secondly for showing up at the right time when I needed help and lastly for supporting me in the court marriage thing. I really do appreciate your efforts." I said trying to sound genuine.

"You are welcome Jennie. Even though our marriage may just be contractual, I'll always protect you, help you out and be there for you when you are in need. I promise." He said looking at me with a sweet smile on his face.

Dammnnn did that just gave me butterflies ? Why is he so sweet. It is so rare to find men like him. Most of them are so mean and rude ofcourse there are certain exceptions like Dad, Kai and not to forget HIM. I was a pathetic emotional mess right now. I didn't know what to do. Sometimes I felt like giving this person a hug while the other times I felt like punching the shit out of him. What spell have you cast on me KIM TAEHYUNG ??

"Thank you." That was all I could bring out of my mouth after having a battle with my inner thoughts.

He just smiled and started looking around the room.

"Is this your room ?" He asked.

"Yes" I replied trying to check if everything was in proper place.

"It's just like you." He said in a whispery tone.

"What did you say ?" I asked unable to listen to his previous statement.

"I said it's beautiful." He said looking at me.

"Ohh. Thanks. I chose the interior when I was in my pre-teens." I said giving out a nervous laugh.

That's when his sight fell on a small piece of paper in the right corner of my table. The title of the paper being MY PRINCE CHARMING. Oh goood lord please not this. He showed me the paper and gave a big smile almost a laugh I'd say.

"Heyyy!!! Give it back. It's nothing." I said trying to grab the paper out of his hands. But he was too tall.

"It's okayyy. Just let me take a look at what's written and I'll give it back to you." He said raising his hand up and out of my reach.

"My prince charming is going to be a very sweet person who'll ride a horse and make pancakes for me. He will also call me sweetiepie........" He read it out loud while trying to control his laugh.

"Give it back. I wrote it when I was 7 God dammitttt." I shouted trying to scare him but he won't stop reading.

I got angry and rushed towards him to get the paper back which made both of us trip and dash down to the ground. He fell first and I on top of him. Is this some kind of a hopeless romantic movie ? What is happening to my life ? I wanted it to be like a movie but not in this way.

Our faces were like an inch apart and both of us were so nervous that we could feel out hearts beating faster than ever. Butterflies flying all over my stomach. I so wished to just lean in and kiss him but at this moment it wasn't right. It was NEVER right. I love KAI not him. As I came out of thoughts and we were about to get up....

"Oh my god. Atleast close the door you morons." Mom said trying to enter the room at a very wrong time.

"Mom, it's not what you think it is." I shouted loud enough for mom to hear.

But it was of no use as mom already gossiped about it to dad and MR KIM. That's when we both came out to explain our sides but they won't let us.

"It's okay Jennie. No need to be shy about it. You can have your romantic moments but please just close the door." Dad said trying not to laugh.

"Daadddd." I said with an irritated voice.

"Okayy okayy . We were just teasing you guys. Nothing serious." Dad said more seriously this time.

"Dad are you done talking ?" Taehyung asked his dad.

"Yes Tae. We were about to call you when MRS KIM saw....... Nevermind. We'll take a leave now LEE and MRS KIM we'll talk about the other arrangements later and also Yuna and Jungkook would be coming to Korea soon. I'm so excited to tell them about Tae's marriage." MR KIM said excitedly.

"Wait, what ? Dad you didn't tell mom and Jk ?" Taehyung asked making a confused expression.

"No... Not yet. I want it to be a surprise till they land in Korea." MR KIM said.

And with that MR KIM and Taehyung bid goodbyes and left. It was a long day and now only a week is left for my marriage. I need to mentally prepare myself. I need to be mature now. I can't keep questioning myself all the time. It's time to be confident. Let me talk to Lisa. It's been a while since I spoke to her. She already must've come to know about my marriage through Kai as they are best friends as well. But it'll be nice if I tell her everything by myself once again. I can also ask her for tips to stabilise my mind.

After an hour of talking with Lisa, her getting surprised by the whole situation, me getting confused, her advising me with some tips and me still remaining confused, I finally had dinner and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 676 16
✧.*✨️ 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ✨️˚✧.* ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 💎 "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩...
24.6K 1.6K 31
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲 "𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲" 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁�...
6.3K 83 111
What happens when you have to chose between Taehyung and Jung-kook? Or do you? Jung-kook: the playboy who is also your okder sisters boyfriend and a...
165K 8.4K 37
The foundation of South Korea's high society is money, power, and marriage. His marriage was considered a mere 'contract' between the fathers. So it...