The Villain Is Doing My Homew...

By 10J21U11L

Jiang Mi wore a dumb and poisonous female partner in an entertainment article. The female cousin had a relati... More

Chapter 01-02
Chapter 03-04
Chapter 05-06
Chapter 07-08
Chapter 09-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94

Chapter 19-20

1.6K 40 0
By 10J21U11L

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 19:

"Don't you know?" Zhuo Jun glanced out and guessed, "Are you a fan of Palmer?"

"No." Jiang Mi covered her face, embarrassed and crazy, "Bomer is my classmate."

"Same..." Zhuo Jun froze for a moment, and suddenly said, "No, I heard that the whole class of Bermer's birthday party invited classmates. Why do you look like you don't know?"

Jiang Mi said in misery: "I, I know, but..."

"You don't want to participate?" Gu Yanfeng heard something.

He knew that Bermer and Jiang Mi were studying in the same school, but he did not know that they turned out to be classmates.

He was careless.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, even if it is not a classmate, Jiang Mi was always bullied in school before. No one has helped her, and she would not like to go to anyone's birthday party.

He should have thought about it.

"Let's go back," Gu Yanfeng said immediately.

"No." Jiang Mei took Gu Yanfeng's hand in a hurry.

After spending time with Gu Yanfeng for a while, Jiang Mi already knew him well.

Either don't agree, he will come if he agrees, he is not a distrustful person. Now Gu Yanfeng agreed, and repented on the spot, which would destroy his image.

"It doesn't matter, I..." Gu Yanfeng wanted to persuade him again, and the car window was suddenly knocked outside.

His car has been parked here for too long, and has already attracted attention.

"Teacher Gu, you can come here, I am really happy..." Bermer was dumbfounded when he saw Jiang Mi.

The matter has come to an end, can't go away in front of Bomer, Gu Yanfeng had to get off.

"Slow down." Gu Yanfeng gentleman protected Jiang Mi.

Palmer was in a mixed mood, but he quickly smiled: "Jiang Mi is really naughty."

Jiang Mi shook: "...surprise?"

Palmer's eyebrows curled: "Well."

Several people entered the hotel lobby together.

"Good teacher Gu."

"Teacher Gu, you are here."

"Teacher Gu, long time no see."

...

Gu Yanfeng's appearance attracted almost everyone's attention. Jiang Mi, who was standing beside him, was forced to give up a few steps.

Jiang Mi originally thought that most of Bermer's birthday party was classmates, but now he found that the hotel lobby was divided into two halves by a long flower decoration.

On one side are celebrity entertainers and on the other side Bermo's classmates.

It looks like decoration, but it doesn't want people on both sides to have an intersection.

Jiang Mi feels a little funny, so why should he invite his classmates?

"Go play for yourself, don't worry about others, call me something." Gu Yanfeng whispered to Jiang after dealing with everyone.

The group of people around Gu Yanfeng noticed Jiang Mi, and he became more enthusiastic.

"Who is this little fairy?"

"What a pretty little sister."

"Mr. Gu, this is..."

...

Seeing that Gu Yanfeng had no meaning to introduce, Jiang Mi nodded with a smile, and turned away.

"Jiang Mi." Bai Mo next to him chased up.

Jiang Mi had a headache when he saw him: "That... happy birthday."

"Thank you." Bermer said, "I really like this surprise."

Jiang Mi: "..."

That's just to ease the embarrassing scene.

"I actually..."

"Are you going to say hello to your classmates?" Bermer smiled and interrupted Jiang Mi's explanation. "I can take you there."

Because Jiang Mi came in with Gu Yanfeng, he was on the star side.

But in fact, both sides can still see each other. At this time, many classmates were pointing at her.

Jiang Mi thought about it and shook his head: "No more."

She had no feelings for those classmates at first, and there would be no intersection in the future, not to mention the fact that she refused in public, what did she do? Do you want to increase their talk resources?

"Then I will take you..."

"Bermer." Before he finished his words, he was interrupted by a woman who hurried.

She glanced at Jiang Mi, smiled apologetically, and then whispered something to Bermer.

Jiang Mi vaguely heard that a certain director was coming and asked Palmer to come to the reception.

"Hurry up, don't worry about me." Jiang Mi couldn't wait to say to Bermer.

Bermer nodded: "Then you can play casually, without restraint, call me something."

Jiang Mi Chang was relieved, seeing the crowded plans, everyone was busy communicating, and quietly slipped into the food area.

On this occasion, she has seen a lot since she was a child. The purpose of most people participating in the party is to expand contacts and seek cooperation opportunities.

Therefore, hiding from eating will basically not be discovered.

But she has forgotten that there are still a small number of people who are in the face and have to come, they will not be busy communicating.

Gu Yanfeng was sitting on the sofa in the corner, looking straight at the food area.

Palmer is popular, and party specifications are of course very high, both food and drinks are fine.

Jiang Mi took a plate and walked from the seafood area to the game area and then to the vegetarian area...even without stopping, she didn't know what she wanted to eat.

Gu Yanfeng changed his sitting posture with interest, and the person who talked diagonally across the face suddenly came to his mind, and the tone instantly increased a bit.

Jiang Mi finally stopped in front of a food that surprised Gu Yanfeng-fried chicken.

He knows she loves meat, but what's so good about fried chicken? He even believes that it should not appear here.

But Jiang Mi obviously has a different idea.

She sandwiched a piece of fried chicken and stood next to it and took a sip, then the corners of her eyebrows were filled with joy.

Soon she came back, another one, two, three... Jiang Mi seemed to feel a little embarrassed, looked around, and found that no one noticed her, she reached out again, this time hesitated At once, only one piece was clamped.

Gu Yanfeng couldn't hold back and chuckled, causing everyone around him to look over.

"It's okay, you continue." Gu Yanfeng pressed his left fist against the corner of his lips, pretending that nothing happened.

Everyone looked around and found nothing, and started a new round of topics.

Soon the party started, and Palmer delivered a speech on stage.

As Gu Yanfeng stood up politely, Yu Guang found that Jiang Mi was standing in front of the fried chicken. This time she hesitated for ten or more seconds, and then she didn't know what to think of, but shook her head regretfully and changed to the fruit area.

Gu Yanfeng rubbed his chin, and suddenly his expression changed slightly.

Even if Jiang Mi hadn't had a good time before, the fried chicken shouldn't have been eaten.

Even if she hasn't eaten it, there are so many delicious foods on site, why is she only interested in the most common fried chicken?

Of course, it can also be because she likes fried chicken.

But Gu Yanfeng always felt that Jiang Mi's behavior was more like she had eaten other foods, and even got tired of it. Instead, she had never eaten fried chicken.

There are so many violations on her body, why?

No one can answer.

Instead, Bermer cueed Gu Yanfeng on the stage, and everyone's eyes and cameras turned around in an instant. Gu Yanfeng showed a gentle smile and dealt with the people on the stage.

The following link was a bit boring. After the event, the atmosphere of the scene reached a **, and everyone completed the task and finally liberated.

"Pay attention to your expression, not only the media, but also so many students today, who knows if they will sneak shots." An agent next to him is telling his own artist.

The artist Gu Yanfeng just met and greeted him voluntarily and asked strangely, "Why would Bermer invite so many students?"

"Zuoxiu chanting." The artist carried Gu Yanfeng secretly with his agent on his back. "He was talking about a campus-themed movie, Liu Dao's movie, and he wanted to transform. The students were asked to speculate about the relationship between students. Have you looked at your classmates?"

Gu Yanfeng understood that although Bomer was a child star, he later had fewer and fewer works due to various reasons. Basically, all kinds of endorsements and announcements are received, all relying on the face to keep the flow, and the actor has become an idol.

Aidou's fresh-keeping period is too short. Now that he has graduated from Bomer High School, he has more time and probably wants to be an actor.

Gu Yanfeng nodded his head and thanked the people. He swept his eyes and found that Jiang Mi was no longer in his original position.

He turned around in a hurry and then walked.

A girl wearing a big red fishtail skirt was holding a wine glass and stood in front of Jiang Mi, who seemed to be someone she knew.

Although the makeup is very mature, but the childishness of the body can not be covered, it should be Jiang Mi's classmate.

However, Jiang Mi's classmates are not all on the other side, no one came?

Gu Yanfeng swept around and saw another corner, and Palmer was also looking at Jiang Mi. They looked a little anxious and seemed to want to come over.

But his agent held him, not knowing what to say, and Palmer retracted again, hiding in the dark and watching.

Gu Yanfeng shook his head and walked towards the two girls.

"Isn't it impossible?" Yu Bai sneered. "Jiang Mi, you are really hypocritical."

Jiang Mi smiled: "I said I wouldn't accept Palmer's invitation. I didn't say no."

Yu Bai: "... don't you just want to surprise him? Tell you, it's useless."

Jiang Mi: "Oh."

Yu Bai stared at her.

"Is there anything else? If it's okay, I'm gone." Jiang Mi turned to look at Yu Bai's skirt and thought he was wearing it right tonight.

After all, they are too young to support this mature skirt. Compared with the real **** actresses in the field, they are really like children.

Gu Yanfeng is still powerful.

"Wait a minute." Yu Bai took Jiang Mi's arm. "Do you know who owns this hotel?"

Jiang Mi froze: "Your family?"

It seems that Yu Baijia does hotel business.

Yu Bai raised his chin: "Yes."

"So? Want to chase me away? Then you have to talk to Bomer." Jiang Mi pulled her hand away.

It didn't take much effort, but Yu Bai stumbled, and the red wine in the glass spilled out and poured all over Jiang Mi's skirt.

Jiang Mi: "..."

Such a bad guy really doesn't fit the status of a heroine!

The problem is that the two are poor, but the results are not bad.

In the white gauze dress that Jiang Mi wore, it was not only ugly to splash the red wine, but more importantly, the wine was splashed near the thigh, which was very embarrassing.

The movement caused a commotion, and many people came around in an instant.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Yu Bai lowered his head and seemed to want to help Jiang Mei wipe the skirt. "I didn't expect you to pull me suddenly..."

But before she met Jiang Mi, she was vigorously pulled away.

When Yu Bai stood firm, he saw Gu Yanfeng take off his suit jacket and squat in front of Jiang Mi.

He used Gaoding suit as a piece of cloth without blinking and tied it around Jiang Mi's waist. The generous dress became a new skirt, which was a little pretty.

There was a pumping noise around, I don't know if I was in a distressed suit or envy Jiang Mi.

"It's still pretty." Gu Yanfeng got up, sorted out the crooked garland for Jiang Mi, and smiled, "Go play, hand it to me here."

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 20:

Jiang Mi obediently stood a little to the side.

Gu Yanfeng rushed to watch the crowd and said: "It's okay, everyone is gone."

This is about to catch people, and the audience hastily dispersed.

"Whoever sees Bermer, please tell him trouble, I will find him." Gu Yanfeng said again.

Palmer was the master of the banquet, and he should have come to him if something happened.

But some people don't think so.

"You come directly to me." Yu Bai stopped Gu Yanfeng, "This is not about Bo Mo."

She was born from a wealthy family. That's right, but after all, she is still young, and with a straight personality, many things will be taken for granted.

Gu Yanfeng said quietly: "I am a guest invited by Bermer, and I will naturally find him if I have something, and I can't tell you."

When Yu Bai heard it, didn't that mean she didn't deserve it? Suddenly more angry.

"What's so great about the film emperor? Do you know that Jiang Mi actually likes her... um."

Bo Mo just arrived, covering Yu Bai's mouth.

"Teacher Gu, I'm sorry." Bai Mo first apologized to Gu Yanfeng, then whispered to Yu Bai, "Don't talk nonsense, I will deal with it while you go."

Yu Bai was not reconciled yet, struggling to glare at Gu Yanfeng.

Bai Mo's female assistant came and pulled Yu Bai away.

Bomer's agent kept paying his respects to Gu Yanfeng: "I'm sorry, Mr. Gu, I'm really sorry. We have a lot of guests, and we don't greet you well. The little girl is ignorant and apologizes to you."

"Yes, it's my problem. Teacher Gu, don't be mad at you." Bai Mo also said, "That was a classmate of us, just a little impulsive. Seeking, sorry, I apologize to you on behalf of Yu Bai, forgive me Is she good?"

Gu Yanfeng did not know Yu Bai, but was a little familiar with the name.

Qin Tong is Yu Bai's girlfriend, Wu Feiyu likes Yu Bai... Anyway, Jiang Mi can indirectly hear the name of Yu Bai every time someone is in trouble.

He glanced at Jiang Mi.

Jiang Mi didn't speak.

This plot is also in the book.

However, the person who splashed wine was Qin Tong. Yu Bai protects Qin Tong, and Bai Mo protects Yu Bai, and he angers the original master.

"I'm fine." Gu Yanfeng looked at Palmer, disappointed.

Before entering the field, he knew Jiang Mi's attitude, and she and Bermer were definitely not as simple as ordinary classmates.

Later, the atmosphere between the two was subtle, so he deliberately did not go to Jiang Mi.

I have cooperated with Bo Mo before, and Gu Yanfeng's impression of him is not bad. If Jiang Mi really likes it, he thinks...you can check it out first.

But Bai Mo just saw it just now, and he wanted to use Jiang Mi at this time, it was too much.

"But Jiang Mi didn't do anything wrong." Gu Yanfeng did not wait for Bermer to speak, and then he turned, "The clothes can be ignored. Let the girl just apologize to Jiang Mi in public. This is all done."

Bai Mo hesitated when he thought of Yu Bai's temperament: "This..."

Gu Yanfeng smiled slightly: "I am short-sighted and unreasonable, you can do it."

"Okay." The agent took Palmer and promised to come down. "We'll go find Yu Bai."

Gu Yanfeng nodded and followed them.

When Bai Mo found Yu Bai, there was a middle-aged man.

"Mr. Yu." The agent hurried forward to greet, "How come you came in person?"

"Xiaobai has caused you trouble." Yu Lin nodded politely to the two of them, "What the **** is going on?"

Bermer called Uncle, and then said things.

But in front of Yu Bai, he only said a little misunderstanding.

When Yu Bai saw his father coming, he suddenly felt relieved: "Dad, you must make the decision for me."

Yu Lin ignored her and frowned, "Is the other person Gu Yanfeng protecting?"

"Yes." Agent Bromo looked embarrassed. "Yu, you know, Gu Yanfeng's background..."

He ordered it to the end.

Yu Lin frowned more tightly: "Do you know what Jiang Mi and Gu Yanfeng are related to?"

Both the agent and Bermer shook their heads.

Yu Bai rushed and said: "Jiang Mi seemed to be engaged some time ago, and most of them were with Gu Yanfeng, an old man."

"Xiao Bai, apologize." Yu Lin thought without thinking.

Yu Bai suddenly exploded: "Dad! Do you ask me to apologize? What's so great about Gu Yanfeng? Isn't it the movie emperor? There are more people who have taken the movie emperor. In the final analysis, it's just someone who holds it, and it's not money! We are rich, afraid of what he does..."

"Stupid boy." Yu Lin patted Yu Bai's shoulder, "Gu Yanfeng is not that simple."

"Yes." The agent followed, "Gu Yanfeng no one holds."

"What do you mean?" Yu Bai froze.

The agent said: "Gu Yanfeng has not belonged to any faction for so many years in the entertainment industry, but his resources are never lacking. When he first entered the business, there were many people who troubled him. In the end, no matter what the backstage, as long as he offended him, all There is no good ending. Gu Yanfeng's background is unfathomable, or don't provoke it."

Yu Bai naturally couldn't listen to this kind of saying: "I think the so-called background is unfathomable, in fact, it has no background? Maybe he was just lucky."

"You don't want to think about his surname, don't dispute these useless." Yu Lin was a little impatient, "I'm going to apologize with you, you have to go."

Yu Bai had not suffered such grievances, his eyes turned red, and he ran away.

"Give me back!" Yu Lin was really angry.

"Don't be angry, uncle, I will tell her." Bai Mo chased Yu Bai.

Yu Bai hid in a rest room.

Palmer knocked on the door: "It's me, nothing."

A minute later, the door opened.

Yu Baihong forced his eyes to calm down: "Are you here to persuade me to apologize? I won't go."

"Actually, I saw it," Bermer said.

Yu Bai stunned: "You, what are you talking about?"

"I saw Jiang Mi you were looking for." Bermer looked at her and said, "I also saw that you deliberately poured red wine on Jiang Mi skirt."

Yu Bai couldn't help trembling, even her neck was red. She dared not look at Bomer and turned to run.

Bermer blocked the door and stopped her: "I'm not here to persuade you to apologize, but I just want to say, did you not hate the use of power and money to crush people? Why should you become someone you hate now? Today, Did someone teach you, right?"

Yu Bai froze.

Bomer stretched out his arms and hugged her: "Apologize, don't be used by anyone. Everyone will make mistakes, just change it."

Yu Bai was stunned, and nodded noisily.

Bermer patted her back and opened the door with a smile.

Yu Lin and the agent were relieved.

Several people came to the scene together and found Gu Yanfeng and Jiang Mi.

Bermer's agent secretly arranged for people to clear the field in a small area, and no one came to watch.

"I'm sorry, Jiang Mi." Yu Bai actually didn't want to apologize, but she couldn't help but feel proud of the hug that Palmer just said, "I'm wrong today. I'll pay you a skirt."

"It's me who teaches the girl that has no way to make her impulsive and reckless, but it's really not disgusting." Yu Lin immediately spoke up and handed Jiang Mi a golden card. "Miss Jiang, don't be angry. Uncle apologizes to you, From now on, you can stay at the Yujia Hotel."

Jiang Mi glanced at Gu Yanfeng and didn't receive Yu Lin's card: "It's enough to apologize, I won't stay at the hotel."

Yu Lin looked at Gu Yanfeng and did not insist: "It's rare to see Teacher Gu. It's too noisy here. Would you like to sit upstairs?"

"No need." Gu Yanfeng's attitude still seems to be very gentle, but the action is not very face-saving. "We have to go back to wash our clothes, so we will leave."

Yu Lin: "..."

Several people sent Gu Yanfeng and Jiang Mi to the door.

There are still media photos outside, and Gu Yanfeng smiled and said goodbye, as if nothing had happened.

Back in the car, Jiang Mi wanted to return Gu Yanfeng's clothes.

Gu Yanfeng stopped: "It's okay, dress, go home and change again."

"Oh." Jiang Mi responded and sat down well, very sorry, "I'm sorry, Teacher Gu."

Gu Yanfeng seemed a little tired, rubbing his eyebrows, and heard the words: "What's wrong?"

"If it weren't for me, you wouldn't come to Palmer's birthday party and you wouldn't encounter these latter things." Jiang Mi said worriedly. "So many people are here tonight, will they think you have a bad temper? Will they? Will it affect you badly?"

"It doesn't matter." Gu Yanfeng smiled. "Everyone in the circle knows that I have a bad temper."

Jiang Mi didn't believe it, Gu Yanfeng was so gentle, how could he have a bad temper? Blame her.

"And, if it's not you, I will also go to Bomer's birthday party." Gu Yanfeng thought about it deliberately, "I have worked well before, and I have a good impression of him."

Jiang Mi didn't really want to discuss Palmer, he lowered his head and said: "Even if you go to participate, if it's not me, Yu Bai won't come to challenge..."

She turned her head to look out the window and didn't want to go on.

She knew that Gu Yanfeng was so good, she would definitely not blame her.

Gu Yanfeng looked at her sideways for several seconds: "In a bad mood? Is it because of Bai Mo or Yu Bai?"

Jiang Mi didn't understand what Gu Yanfeng meant, and looked at him in a panic.

Gu Yanfeng was unbearable and concealed: "The same classmates, they stand on the side, do you feel wronged?"

"No." Jiang Mi denied, "I'm not wronged, I'm not wronged at all..."

She even said a few ungrievances, but the more she said, the more uncomfortable she felt, and her tears began to swirl around her eyes, and she hurriedly turned to look out the window.

How can you not be wronged?

She is also a rich lady, her parents love it, and she is also a super-student.

As a result, somehow he wore this **** world, so strange adoptive parents, to re-enter the college entrance examination, but also to give her a crush and love rivals, she can not even explain the explanation...... Now even tired of Gu Yanfeng.

Is it wrong to die?

"Why did you cry?" Gu Yanfeng was a little bit helpless. He took out a pack of paper towels from the locker and drew two to hand Jiang Mi. "What do you want, tell me, don't cry."

What a shame!

Jiang Mi was anxious to stomp her feet, but her tears were uncontrolled and she fell crazy.

Gu Yanfeng: "You... what do you do not cry?"

Jiang Mi is going crazy, she really doesn't want to cry.

Although there is grievance, it should not be shown in front of Gu Yanfeng. Because Gu Yanfeng was the person who made her most unjust, Gu Yanfeng was so good to her.

Gu Yanfeng pulled over someone who wanted to stick to the car window and forced her to force two pieces of paper: "Don't cry all the time, say something good?"

Jiang Mi's tearful eyes saw Gu Yanfeng's brow furrowed tightly, and he blurted out, "If you hug me, I won't cry."

Gu Yanfeng: "...ah?"

"If you hug me, I won't cry." Jiang Mi said as she shed tears more fiercely and burped.

Gu Yanfeng froze for a few seconds, sighed, and reached out to hug the man into his arms: "Okay, hug, don't you cry?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
264K 4.4K 149
Because of an accident, Su Qingqing transmigrated into an ancient Mary Suwen and became the villainous female partner who disguised herself as a man...
114K 1.6K 57
Title 满级大佬穿回真千金/The full-level boss wears back to the real daughter Author 一江听月 Su Yu is a fast-traveling boss, and the system rewards her to choose...
16.6K 294 42
The two clans of fairy and demon are opposed to each other. Bai Yao, the ferret Jing, is the most impoverished existence of the demon clan. Her mothe...