💕THE BREEZY SILENCE OF LOVE...

By missshruti13

What if Kunti's firstborn was not got by Adirath but instead the child was taken by Ayodhya's king?? What if... More

💕PROLOGUE💕
👑THE ORDER OF THE CROWN PRINCE👑
😧WHY IS HE HERE??😧
💕THE VICTORY OF ROYAL PRINCE💕
💕THE BONDING💕
🤔WHAT HAPPENED IN KALING?🤔
💫RETURNING TO HASTINAPUR 💫
💫SUBHADRA'S OPTIMISM💫
🤔GLIMPSE OF FIRST MYSTERY🤔
🙃THE POST-WEDDING GAMES🙂
💖SHANIDEV'S ANUJ❤️
🌜AYODHYA'S PAST🌛
💔THEM💔
🥰❤️THE ROYAL LADIES❤️🥰
🥰THE CLUE TO FIND💞
📚DISCIPLE OF SHUKRACHARYA 📚

🥺I POISONED BHEEM🥺

2.7K 140 33
By missshruti13

The royal family came outside to see the source of the sound. Draupadi was wearing the shawl over her face, so that nobody would look at her and stood in the corridor of the balcony. Her heart leaped when she saw HIM. She grinned stupidly behind the shawl hugging herself but leaned closer to hear what they were talking about.

On seeing Maharaj of Panchal, Karn's jaw tightened. The man had balantly disrespected him by not inviting him. How dare he?! But he kept his silence. His trusted soldier asked,"Can we ask why our Prince was not invited to your daughter's swayamvar? Did you purposefully disrespect the Prince of Ayodhya?"

Though Panchali saw no emotions in HIS face, she saw how his eyes were dangerously looking at her father with disgust and anger. Drupad glared at the servant but roared,"You raised your voice at a king. How dare you??" Karn raised his eyebrows but asked,"He asked you a question, didn't he??"

The voice was extremely composed and cold. Drupad snapped,"You... I'm not...." He stopped himself in shock. The Panchal royalties and other servants gasped. Their king doesn't say 'you' right??

Draupadi looked at her head servant who had her mouth covered with her palms. She asked,"What happened?? Why is everyone shocked??"

Malini whisper exclaimed,'Maharaj called Prince Karn as 'you' which is a great offense, Princess. Princes of Ayodhya are greater than us. We should not call them like they are our friends. We should address them as Prince or Your highness or Royal Prince of Ayodhya. God, the elder Prince would've taken it easy but younger Prince is very cruel. He will behead anyone who disrespects him!!"

PRINCE OF AYODHYA.

He is the younger Prince of Ayodhya?? Panchali's eyes widened in shock and she hurriedly looked back only to see all the soldiers of Ayodhya pointing swords towards her father. She was about to move and stop these when she heard,"At ease! Leave him. He is my future father-in-law. How can I deny him that basic right of calling me without my royal title??" Panchali's body produced goosebumps. Did he just...did he..indirectly said he is going to marry her?

She looked at her maids who were as surprised and shocked as her. Blush decorated her cheeks and she ran inside unable to handle the new sensation. Oh my goodness!! Have he ever seen her? That's why he came....because she have heard about him. How he never attend any swayamvar!..

Vasusen Karn, the second Prince of Ayodhya who is also the Commander in chief. He and his brother were called Sun and Moon of the Ayodhya for their contrast personality. Even during childhood, he was very intelligent and exceptional in everything. The Princes were kept in secret for long years, hence many of them dunno about them much more. But she somewhat heard once upon a time, The second Prince of Ayodhya is close with Kauravas especially Duryodhan and North Panchal King Ashwathama. She heard a knock and she lazily called out,"Come in!!"

She was blessed with smiling face of her Sakha and she asked,"Sakha, is everything alright??" She began to fidget and worry. What if HE harmed her father??Krishna gave one wierd look asking,"Sakhi, are you alright??"

Panchali's eyes widened and she said,"Yes yes I'm fine. Where is HE now??" Vasudev closed her mouth saying,"You and your father have big mouth. You should not call him 'he'. Address him as 'Prince'. Otherwise... I can't save you from his wrath!!" He sat on the swing saying,"I don't understand why he came here. Vasusen never comes to a place without a purpose!!"

Krishna was in his deep thoughts. He know about Vasusen's self control. He is not a man who'll be enchanted by someone's beauty. He know Vasusen definitely didn't want to marry anyone. Ayodhya's younger Prince is not the one who would disrespect woman's feelings but also extremely manipulative and cunning. Why would suddenly the Prince come and claim that he'll win. He didn't understand anything but could comprehend that there is a backstory behind this. Afterall he himself will always be very careful around the Princes of Ayodhya. He doesn't know what will cook in their mind.

Draupadi who sat on the couch saw her Sakha in deep thoughts. She asked,"Why shouldn't we call him as"He??" Krishna smiled at her innocent question saying,"The ancestors of Ayodhya were very powerful. They had whole Aryavart under their control. They have special capability of controlling every region. But Raghunandan, the grandfather of Vasusen and Aditya doesn't want to control large area and it was said that some sage predicted his son's danger in it. Hence he liberated all the countries. At that time, Pandu gained Hastinapur. Your father gained Panchal and we gained our territory. Even though he made every country independent, we still love the way he did it without any problems and war. Hence, all the people in every kingdom began to refer the Ayodhya heirs as Royals, His majesty, King and Prince to refer their greatness. The kings too followed and the practice still continues Except if you are identified as a friend or close relative by the royals themselves, you should not disrespect them by calling 'He', 'you', 'they'. Did I satisfy your curiosity?"

She nodded her head with big doe eyes and she hesitantly asked,"That means, Will Prince win the swayamvar??" Krishna snapped his eyes at his sakhi. There was eagerness, curiosity, anxiety and hesitancy in her eyes which amused him. Perhaps, his Sakhi got attracted to Vasusen??

Ofcourse, he won't degrade Vasusen's beauty. The man will literally look like walking sun. But somewhat deep down he want his Sakhi to marry Arjun and lead a peaceful life. Moreover, her marrying Arjun will also secure Pandavas's throne in Hastinapur.

He looked at Panchal Princess. Poor girl for the first time was desiring for something... someone. But that someone is very dangerous. Extremely dangerous, mysterious and staying with him is not safe too. Even he, Vasudev Krishna doesn't know few chapters of Vasusen's life.

He took a deep breath saying,"Sakhi! You want him to win you??" Draupadi shyly looked down but nodded her head eagerly. A sad smile passed his lips but asked,"He's a very mysterious person, Draupadi! Are you sure about this? It's difficult. You might face lots of hurdles and pain because of him. I've heard some rumours that he was cursed too!!"

Draupadi looked at him for a second saying,"Just say I need to marry your cousin Sakha! You don't need to beat around the bush" Saying so, she got up but Krishna said,"If you're sure, you wanna marry Vasusen, then who am I to ask you to marry Arjun, Sakhi? Your feelings are important!!"

Panchali smiled dryly saying,"My feelings are not more important than the betterment of Aryavart. I know that Sakha! I'm just a puppet. And it's my fault that I desired for Ayodhya Prince. See you. I've to get ready again!!" She didn't spare a look towards her Sakha. She know he's not responsible but he is the only person she can show her anger off....

Krishna can only sigh...he can't change some people's destiny..

___________________________________________

In the corridor, the youngest Pandav Sahadev who is always calm and composed, ran towards his cousin's chamber. He, who returned from his morning prayer, heard about the Royal Prince staying in his cousin Krishna's chamber. Few guards who were guarding the whole corridor stopped him from entering and one even said,"Your cousin is not here. Our Prince is here. So Just..."

Shahadev panted but asked,"Please I need to meet Royal Prince. Please inform Prince. His royal highness would surely let me in!!" The guard gulped about disturbing the Prince but still asked the servant to inform about the arrival of Sahadev.

Soon, permission was granted for Sahadev who entered inside only to see Vasusen writing some scrolls. It has been 3 years and suddenly he felt very scared and nervous. From his peripheral vision, Karn saw the young boy nervously looking at him.

He said,"Little Pandav" And that's enough for Sahadev to brighten up like a star, grinning from ear to ear, he exclaimed,"Royal Prince!!" Karn stood up and extended his arm towards the young boy emotionlessly who hugged him tightly. Of course, Little Pandav missed his royal Prince.

He took a small piece of cloth from his waisttop and said,"I already expected you would come, Royal Prince. That's why, I went to temple and brought you prashad!! Here keep it in your forehead!!" Vasusen took the sacred powder and kept it in his forehead muttering a few prayers and asked,"Are you spying enough for me??"

Sahadev looked around and said," Yes Prince,even my brothers dunno this!!" Vasusen sighed. He said,"I told you that it's okay to say this to your elder brother, Why won't you obey me??"

Sahadev pouted saying,"But I want to work for Royal Prince secretly. I don't want to be a mere Pandav Prince who would wait until responsibility comes. My brothers won't understand. Moreover my other brothers hate "Royal Prince". Though Bhrata Yudhi will understand, he will try to drop me from my work!!"

Vasusen shook his head saying,"Heard your Bhrata Arjun is going to win the Princess of Panchal, is it true??" Sahadev mumbled,"Until Royal Prince came, we're all sure of him winning but now I'm sure Royal Prince won't let Princess of Panchal away from his hold!!" Vasusen shook his head but asked,"Do your brother love her or vice versa?? Why would everyone talk about them both??"

Sahadev whispered,"After his defeat in Panchal, Maharaj Drupad did yagna so that he could get some to kill Guru Dronacharya and a girl to marry Bhrata Arjun!!" Vasusen rolled his eyes saying,"He seem to be more cruel than I thought. Did the Princess know about this??"

Sahadev shrugged to indicate that he dunno anything about this. After awhile Vasusen said,"Ok, you go to your brothers. I'll meet you in swayamvar arena" Sahadev don't want to go...infact he wants to talk with Prince a lot. Share a lot of information. But he can't disobey the order. So he lowly muttered,"Okay, will see you soon, Royal Prince!!"

Karn noticing his gloomy mood said,"I'll meet you in Hastinapur afterwards. We can talk later!!" A smile bloomed brightly again and Sahadev bowed in respect running out of his cousin's chamber. He thought of taking rest but his peace got disturbed when he felt two arms wrapping around his neck. God .....he really regret making two friends.

Duryodhan pinched Karn's cheeks saying,"Softie boy, calm down! We came after asking permission from your guard! He let us in!!" Ashwathama narrowed his eyes asking,"You're angry with Duryodhan, okay?! But why are you angry with me?? What did I do??"

"Leave me alone! I want to sleep. Perhaps, Prince Duryodhan would've come here because his Mamashree taught him how to secretly kill me??", Karn uttered his venomous words towards his best friend who blanched. Duryodhan left his friend asking,"Mitr Karn, this is very cruel. Why would I do that??"

Karn just mumbled,"It'll not be the first time that you tried to kill a Prince, Duryodhan! Anyway, you just made me lose 5 minute sleep break, let me go to Swayamvar arena!!" He pulled his Angavastra over his broad shoulders marching away leaving devastated Duryodhan and Shocked Ashwathama.

Ashwathama slowly asked,"Did you ever tried to kill somebody, Duryodhan??" And Duryodhan took a deep breath to avoid the lack of oxygen. He guiltily nodded his head saying,

"I poisoned Bheem's food one time!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! So how's the chapter??? Slowly the past will be revealed. Wait patiently...

I already said it's not typical Mahabharat!! So you have to accept this change.

What's the spying that Sahadev and Vasusen were talking about?? Any idea...

Not a typical Mahabharat story...thus is imagination...

Any doubts, please ask in comments section. It'll be clarified.

I missed your guys comments.... Will you all comment about how you like it and what would you think about it?? 🥺🥺

See you soon.
Yours author,
Shruti 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 622 25
Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land into the 21st century....... ●●●●●●●●●●●...
98.5K 3.3K 37
A 20 year old from kaliyug suffered a lot of issues since her childhood . A fan of Shri Krishna's mischievous behaviour and heavenly smile suddenly l...
11.5K 571 23
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

51.1K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...