Utopia: A False Front

Galing kay JustPxcho

•~Utopia: A Front~• A Utopian society where everyone thinks the same is secretly doing massive unethical and... Higit pa

Preface

0 0 0
Galing kay JustPxcho

Hello, I am Bacon and I have decided to begin writing my novel in hopes to improve my writing skills and, in general, show others what my imagination can conjure up. I would like to begin by saying this will not get frequent updates and will probably take VERY LONG to get even halfway done. If you're interested in sticking around for that long, feel free to listen in and wait as I write this fantastic passion project.

This story delves into the many problems with a utopian Society everyone wishes for. This story, while very inspired by Fahrenheit 451 and its ban on books, is much better than that book. I hope you are all ready for some great writing that I hope to provide and that I can expand this story fully. Enjoy!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19 0 10
(First draft now complete!) When Admiral Varhe crash lands on an old mining planet, he is thrust into the local conflict.
3 0 1
Decades after the war that ended civilisation, our protagonist writes his memoir of the old days and what happened to the world.
20 2 7
Naomi Carter is a student in starford high school. Final exams are just around the corner, but what happens if mathematics is the enemy. What if ther...
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...