childhood love ; s. heizou โˆš

By jxnnniiii

"๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—›,๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ . ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ." -@jxnnniiii - date : 20/7/22 ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต a male slowly opens u... More

001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010

002

3K 97 130
By jxnnniiii

flashback

"can you stop getting injured .." he said , while wrapping a small towel around your wounds after applying some medicine .

"i don't do it on purpose , i swear !!" you sniffed , you just finished crying .

"i know , it's just that I don't want to see you hur- nothing." he said .

you weren't dumb though , you knew deep down he cared .

you just chuckled softly.

"w-whats so funny?" he raised an eyebrow.

"nothing !!" you said , standing up .

"hmph." he crossed his arms.

end of flashback

"and we do not talk about t-that again ." he rolled his eyes but laughed softly .

"I hear you laughinggg" you said , shaking his shoulders front and back .

"no I'm not , stop shaking me ." he said , back to his serious self again .

"you don't have to hide it heizou." you smiled while he tried to not look at your face .

he just walked away , trying to avoid that statement .

"there he goes again .." you sighed in a good way .

"wait for me !" you said while running towards his direction .

few days later ..

"hey l/n . " a male with ginger hair , his back hair was tied with a ribbon -looking hairband called out .

"do I know you?" you smiled akwardly .

"my apologies, my name is thoma, pleased to meet your acquaintance!" he said , while placing his hand out ready to shake your hand .

"it's nice to meet you , thoma . why did you call out my name ?" you questioned .

"the principal, well he told me to inform you that you'll be having extra math classes starting from today , and that I'll be tutoring you ." thoma explained the whole situation to you .

"but why?? i pass math !?" you said in confusion .

"yeah , you did , the reason was so that you could get straight A's for your exams , since you have A's for everything except for maths." thoma said , trying not to offend you .

"oh.. i see , well, what time and when do we start?" you said , disappointed.

"today , every day , 2pm to 4pm, at my house ." thoma shrugged .

"but that's when me and heizou hangs around at my house . " you thought to yourself.

"i-is there any different time slot ??" you said , not wanting heizou to feel alone .

"I'm so sorry but there isn't .. since I'm busy after that .." he apologized after noticing how sad you were .

"well, okay then.." you said while checking your watch , the time was 1.50pm.

"ill bring you to my house now , it's alright if not since we just met anyways ."

"nah it's alright , ill come with you ." you smiled , but feeling sad that you wouldn't be able to see heizou until 4pm.

"alright , follow me then !" he said , leading the way .

heizou 's pov

"is she leaving without me..? and with someone else ?" i said , observing y/n and some guy walking away .

I was just waiting for her from afar since she would know where to find me after school , but she's seriously leaving without me.. , I could be overthinking about it , maybe she will tell me about it soon .

i walked away , leaving the school with a heavy sigh .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.1K 223 10
" ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ . " - @jxnnniiii - date : 21/02/23 ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต a...
373K 13.4K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
8.1K 483 5
โ€น๐Ÿน โ”โ” โ ๐—œ๐—ง'๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ก ๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”, ๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—œ ๐—ž๐—” ๐—ก๐—” ๐—•๐—” ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž? โž 015. ๏น’ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐‹๐€๏น— โ•ฐ...