Her Grace, Medea Solon (Hiatu...

By amey78

I got reincarnated as Medea Solon. The protagonist of Your Throne and framed as Villainess who tried to kill... More

Characters and Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Announcement!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement 2
Medea's Profile
Thalia's Profile
Psyche's Profile
Announcement!

Chapter 8

2K 80 13
By amey78

Medea's pov

Looks like the party has begun, I mean seriously.

Hearing Lante's screams of pain truly satisfied me.

"Augh....you...You monster" I soon looked down and seeing the trashy follower of that pathetic loser mumbled before ignoring it as it dies.

After all, I cause myself little fun with those bastards since I know Roxana wants to know everything about me now.

I stood while the corpses were around me of those pathetic fools who dared think that I would be weak and defenseless noble lady who somehow became the Matriarch of my Grand Dukedom.

Well, I show them that they were completely wrong.

Painfully and disappointedly wrong.

"Our Princess, our shadows soldiers of Team A to Team C are now slaughtering each and ever pathetic lowlife humans who follow that pathetic son of rat" Ajax soon reported the status to me while Lancelot was slashing down the couple of soldiers of Lante since we were in the training grounds.

I let go a 'Hmm' as passing my hair away.

"It seems we won't let the Pedelian's knights have little fun with these pathetic brainless pigs. Anyways, Lancelot. Did you have fun of fighting these weaklings?" I asked as Lancelot walks towards them and knees down before me.

"They're unworthy warriors but...I did have some fun. My Princess, I have located where Jeremy Agriche is.... he's going to the Education Center" Lancelot soon reported me which I smirk as gripped my sword tightly.

So the Education Center?

Isn't that the place where they forced the young children to became killers and being that bastard's pawns of his success.

It doesn't even surprised me as well, he uses his own children as his tools to gain more power and authority.

After all, Roxana and Grizelda lost their full blood sibling thanks to their father who doesn't mind of killing his own offspring.

Something like that bastard father of OG Medea does.

I really hate that man as well, his bitch authoritarian wife.

I still I don't know why I feel this pure wrath but it feels so familiar and the more I feel it, the more my hatred increases towards those people and of course, that bastard Eros.

Hmm, I guessed sympathy or something else.

"Alright, follow me, my Shadows....We have mansion to clean up" I darkly said as Lancelot and Ajax went back to my shadow while I begin to walked.

I used my hand to help me leaned my neck while walking with a grim expression as my eyes glowing.

Ajax open a shadow portal that teleported me where Jeremy Agriche was along with the other Agriche children.

Seriously, that lecherous and disgusted man doesn't kept it in his pants as well, having lot of wives and he doesn't mind if one of his children has a incestuous relationship with their half siblings.

That's incredibly disgusting and inhumanely gross.

Seriously the worst father of the year.

Which it's doesn't surprises me that Jeremy and Dion joined Roxana on her rebellious night to kill their father whom they don't even have any single remorse or love for him.

Jeremy, your typical slightly obsessive lovestruck half younger brother who's loyal as well, devoted to Roxana.

He cares for her deeply but he often jealous on other people (Men) who gets her attention. He despises Dion for being a freaking weirdo who's obsession with Roxana crying.

I don't think he might feel any threatening feeling towards me.

Probably because, I am a 'friend' of Roxana.

He doesn't worry me at all but the one who does gives the chills to Ajax and Lancelot of killing, is Dion Agriche.

When I entered the courtroom, I noticed his eyes on me. His crimson red, almost vampiric, filthy eyes on me.

I don't know what's he up but all I know that be became interested in me.

Ah, disgusting.

"Well, Your Grace. What are you doing here?"

Now, I see why all girls simps over this boy.

Jeremy Agriche, a tall eighteen year old young man of a lean, muscular build with black hair parted to his right and processes blue eyes.

As well, very attractive and good-looking like Roxana and Dion but he's more of the blue eyed team.

"Lord Jeremy, I see you killed the instructor. I guess he was weak like the rest of those weaklings" I said which Jeremy ended up chuckles by my words that amused him.

"You're a fun person, Your Grace. No wonder Sister likes you"

"Is that so? So you don't dislike me?"

"Of course not! I approve of you being Sister's friend. After all, what you did to that bastard was quite of amusing" Jeremy soon said which I give a smile by knowing I wasn't the only one who took satisfaction on what I did to Lante Agriche.

"I see...very well, then. I have a feeling where you going to find in the location of the so called Education Center will amused you more than how you saw what I did to your so called father" I soon said which Jeremy looked surprised before he end up giving a evil smirk.

"Your Grace, I feel honor by your generosity. I think you and Sister will make a good friends" Jeremy soon said which I chuckles before I noticed Jeremy's expression became hostile and furious as well, Ajax.

"The hell are you doing here? Dion"

Ah, why?

I soon turn around and seeing the former treasure son of that treacherous bastard.

Dion.

Why the hell he keeps bothering me? Go away, you annoying psychopath.

"I finished from the north...I see the Grand Duchess is still here...."

"Pissed off, Dion! First, Sister and now, Her Grace?! The hell is wrong with that disbursing mind of yours!"

"I already like him! He understands what I feel! Princess, we should spare him along with Roxana Agriche and her sister from the attack of the Pedelians! Besides, he does reminds me of Lady Psyche's youngest sister...but she's more boldly and tomboyish" Ajax said telepathic which I mentally sigh..

Oh by the way, Psyche has second sister who's the youngest daughter of the Callista County.

Thalia Callista.

"Lord Jeremy. Go and do what you have to do in the Education Center. I will deal him, I will be alright" I soon spoke which Jeremy end up giving a annoying 'Tch' before he turn away and begin to walked away.

"Dion! If you do something on Her Grace, I swore I will make you pay!"

As soon Jeremy left, me and Dion stared at each other and I felt this strange intension between us.

It's probably because I threatened him.

"What do you want? If you wanna have a rematch, I think I will let someone who's more than willing to fight with you...." I soon said while he remain quiet and stoic.

"I have been wondering this since what happened in Grand Banquet.... especially that you are half breed....To be honest, I never met someone like you, who's willing make everyone her enemy along with the world"

"Oh dear, you're flatter me. And I thought you were interested on you half sister but I guess I was wrong....I guess you have another reason to bother me besides trying to make Roxana cry..."

"Huh, you know that as well? I guess that thing who almost cut me off did tell you..."

"I have my reasons...after all, I know why you wanna make her cry so badly" I soon said as Dion appeared in front of me and looking at me with those crimson red eyes that seems to be either trigger or I should say amused.

I smirk as looking at him as my eyes start glowing.

"Because....it makes you feel human"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 0 22
This is a story inspired by the HP book called the cursed child but with my own twist, romance and ending to it. It follows the story of Delphini, th...
134K 3.3K 28
In my life it was always, "You're the older sister be more mature." or, "Your sister is sick, you have to take care of her!" When it was my graduati...
76.8K 5K 39
"So who the heck am I?" I stared defiantly at Freya. "I am a normal person. I go to high school. I have parents. What am I ?" I asked. "That is what...
MissFortune By Rosiquen

Historical Fiction

3.6K 97 17
"Here's a little reminder, Wife. You are going to perish." Rosamund, the Daughter of the Duke, the Young Lady was fairest of all the nobles. Who kne...