Bad Decisions (mhaxreader)

By lollipoptart

Breakups suck. So does y/n's job at the Todoroki restaurant. Will a new opportunity set her on the right pat... More

I hate this job
Ch. 3 Messy and Gross

Ch 2. Crunchy

244 26 59
By lollipoptart

A/n - I didn't realize this book was going to get spicy, but here we are! 

When you saw the All Might costume, you knew it was him.

Music thumped through the air as you walked in, and the Todoroki mansion was already full of people in costumes, some you recognized immediately from the restaurant, and others you'd never seen before at all. But like normal, he stood out the most.

Anyone who was friends with your now ex-boyfriend knew that All Might had always been Izuku's favorite comic book character, so you weren't at all surprised that he'd dressed up like him for Halloween.

He dressed up like him for every Halloween.

The costume was complete with ridiculous blue and white pants and those dumb yellow boots. He still had that old, crunchy-looking blonde wig to mimic All Might's hair.

Izuku was standing near the grand staircase right in the middle of the Todoroki home's impressive foyer, surrounded by some of the hostesses from the restaurant, all of them crowding him and staring up at him with hearts in their eyes.

Gross.

At least this meant you could probably walk right by Izuku and go get incredibly drunk without him ever seeing you. This was the plan. 

As usual, luck was not on your side.

"Y/n!" Izuku shouted when he saw you, waving his hand in the air. "Hey!"

You gave him a little wave but kept going, fully intending to continue walking past him.

"Wait a sec!" he called out, leaving the group of girls to run up beside you, all of the hostesses glaring at you. "You weren't going to say hi?"

"You seemed busy."

"I'm just getting to know the new people at the restaurant. I feel like I haven't been at work in forever. There are so many new faces."

"Uh huh. Anyway, what do you want?"

"Just to talk to you. You haven't texted me in days."

"Because you broke up with me."

"You know I didn't want to, though, right? Between having a double major and being student senate president, I just don't have a lot of time. If I want to stay in the number one spot in the class, I have to prioritize school right now. You should be doing the same thing, you know. You need to be thinking about your future."

Until recently, you had thought about your future a lot. But every time you had imagined what the years ahead would look like, you imagined Izuku right there with you.

"I am thinking about the future," you insisted, but he gave you a look that said he didn't believe you. "I had a job offer tonight, actually."

Eyes full of suspicion, Izuku raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?"

"Well, an internship. But a paid one!" You made sure to add that last part.

He chuckled, reaching an arm around to pat you on the back, like a buddy, like a pal. "Good for you. See? I knew you could do it if you just tried harder."

You really wished you'd grabbed a drink before this conversation. 

"I'm going to school full time, and working almost full time at the stupid restaurant, making barely enough money to afford food and rent, but you think I should be trying harder?"

He sighed. "This is exactly why we didn't work as a couple. You're always so negative. You should smile more. Look on the positive side of life more often."

And there it was. That tone in his voice that you didn't miss at all.

"What do you really want, Izuku?"

"I miss you."

As much as it made your heart soar to hear him say those words, you knew they weren't real. He didn't really mean them. He couldn't mean them, not after the way he'd broken your heart. There was no way he could walk back into your life and tell you that he missed you after he was the one who ended things.

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do. Don't you miss me?"

You wished you could lie, but when his green eyes stared down at you like that, all you could do was answer honestly. "Yes," you said, "I miss you a lot."

"Then come on," he said, holding out a hand for you to take. "Let's talk somewhere quieter."

You stared at the hand, wanting nothing more than to take it and let him lead you wherever he wanted. But that's how the relationship had been all along, hadn't it? Him leading the way, running off ahead of you, with you trailing behind, never quite able to catch up.

When you really thought about it, what was the harm in following Izuku for one last night?

Tonight he led you out the front door, down the long driveway to his car, where your eager kisses fogged up the darkly tinted windows.

It felt so good to melt into his arms, to remember the familiar way he kissed. When he pulled you over the middle console to face him, that mischievous glint in his green eyes, you didn't stop him, only taking a second to yank off the All Might wig and free his curly hair.

With a thunk Izuku's seat leaned back as far as it could, and he moved you into his lap like you didn't weigh a thing. You certainly felt weightless with the easy way he bounced you up and down on his lap, his hands gripping your hips.

God. It was just like you remembered, except now your movements were frenzied and sweaty, like both of you knew there was a clock counting down somewhere. He hadn't even bothered to take off his clothes, and neither had you, letting his shove the hem of your skirt up your thighs. 

Did he feel it too? The way the two of you fit together, the chemistry between you that felt like little zaps of lightning each time you touched?

He had to. The needy way he pawed at your breasts surely meant that he knew how much he couldn't live without you.

There would be time to figure out all of that later. You tried to focus on the moment, on the way he closed his eyes so you could see his long lashes, the slight pain from his finger nails on your flesh.

"Keep doing just that. Don't change a thing. I'm so, so close," you pleaded with him.

But the words were hardly out of your mouth before he suddenly grunted without warning, shoving up hard into you once, then twice, his body jerking against yours, before he sank back into the seat, letting out a deep breath.

The two of you were still connected, and your heart thumped against your chest as you tried to catch your own breath, staring at Izuku in disbelief.

"Wow. That was great," was all he said, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"But. . .But I didn't. . " And then you realized something. Something more important than the fact that you had been moments away from an orgasm when he'd stopped. Something way more important.

"Izuku. You came inside me."

"My bad. Was that not okay? You were squeezing me so hard, you just felt too good."

"I'm on the pill, but still, Izuku—"

You were interrupted when his hands grabbed your waist, picking you up off him and scooting you back over onto your seat. "I need to head home," he said, adjusting his clothes. "The student senate is going hiking tomorrow, so I have to be up bright and early."

Sticky from sweat and now also wet from your combined fluids, you really didn't want to have to walk up the driveway and back into the house with his cum dripping down your thigh.

"Do you have, like, a towel, or old shirt, or something in your car?"

He'd already taken out his phone and was texting someone, but he did a cursory glance around the car. "I don't know. I might have that old All Might scarf in the trunk."

"Pass."

"Then no, sorry. Hey, I need to go so can you. . .?" his voice trailed off as he pointed to the car door.

Was he fucking serious?

"You want me to get out."

"I'm not saying 'get out' like 'Get out!" he chuckled, making the second time sound much meaner than the first. "But I do need to get home and get some sleep, so, yeah, 'get out,'" he said, putting air quotes around the two words.

You were already irritated about your denied orgasm, but now you were even more irritated by the air quotes.

"I am such an idiot," you muttered, not that he heard you, since Izuku was already back on his phone texting someone.

You got out, slamming the passenger door harder than necessary, and caught a glimpse of your reflection in his car's tinted window. Damn. You looked like hell. Hair crazy, make up smeared, you debated calling an uber and getting the hell out of there, but it was Halloween, and you knew how expensive that would be.

While you stood there in the driveway, Izuku rolled down the driver-side window as he backed up. "I still love you!" he called out before rolling the window back up.

"I hate you!" you yelled back, knowing that he couldn't hear you, but wanting to say it anyway. 

Had that really just happened? You'd really let yourself believe for a second that he might be yours again. But no. That wasn't the way it was at all. With nothing else to do, you trudged back up the long driveway to the Todoroki estate.

Still wearing his cat ears from earlier, Bakugo handed you a drink the second you walked out of the bathroom after pulling yourself together. The deep purple drink tasted too sweet, and you knew it would only take a few of these to get black-out drunk, but you didn't care. 

Being black out drunk sounded better than living with the embarrassment of what had just happened. 

"That fucker's an idiot," Bakugo grumbled as you downed the drink and asked for another. "And you are too if you don't realize it." 

"Thanks but I don't need a lecture from the guy wearing cat ears." 

"At least I have a costume, what the hell are you even wearing? Are you a cow or something?"

You had on a black skirt and white top, and you'd cut out little black circles and pinned them to your shirt. You'd been in a hurry and hadn't planned on going out tonight in the first place, so this was the best you came up with on the fly. 

"I'm a dalmation." 

"Of course you are!" you heard someone say and turned around to see Kirishima, one of your favorite bus boys at the restaurant, dressed in a red kilt that matched his red hair and pretty much nothing else. 

"You're loyal and hardworking, just like a Dalmatian. You're the hardest worker I know, y/n, and you deserve someone who appreciates you."

"I'll drink to that," you said, finishing off the second cup of the purple juice. You'd get a ride home later or Shoto would let you crash in one of the many guestrooms. It wouldn't be the first time.

Your phone dinged and you really hoped it was Izuku so you could tell him off for earlier, despite the fact that it had been forever since he texted you, but instead it was a number you'd never seen before.

"You came back."

Who is this? you typed to the mystery number..

"Did you have fun earlier?"

Not really. Who is this?

"Got your number from a friend."

You were typing out your response when suddenly someone shouted "Cops!" and the room erupted into chaos.

Touya and Keigo scrambled to hide the drugs and those who were underage scrambled to hide themselves.

"Hey, dumbass!" Touya yelled at his younger brother as he swept off the various paraphernalia that was scattered all over the coffee table. "Weren't you supposed to tell the neighbors that we were doing this? It was your job to sweet talk them so they wouldn't call the police."

"I went over there but they thought I was trick or treating and then they gave me candy. I didn't want to say anything after that."

"You idiot. You're dealing with the cops then," Touya shouted, pointing at the front door.

You were swept away by the chaos and shuffled toward the kitchen, away from the front room where Shoto was speaking with the police. The lights were turned off and everyone hurriedly found hiding places, some running upstairs, others stepping into side rooms or hall closets. The kitchen was completely dark, but you noticed a door off to the side, probably a pantry of some kind. Assuming no one else would hide in there, you snuck in and quietly closed the door.

The tiny closet was dark, so dark that you couldn't even see your own hand in front of your face. At first you thought about taking out your phone for some light, but then someone outside might notice you, so you waited patiently, listening for someone to say it was all right to come out.

But instead of that, you heard breathing. Heavy breathing.

Shit.

You weren't alone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
315K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
509K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...