๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž

By floridamadewritez

๐™๐จ๐ก๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ

4.9K 315 102
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

TRIBE

FRIDAY, JULY 19TH, 2024: 6 A.M.

"Babe." Zohra said, softly causing my head to shoot up from resting against the window.

"Yes, princess?" I asked, grabbing her hand.

"You haven't said much since we got on the jet? What's wrong?" She asked, putting her feet inside of the chair.

"My bad, I've been in my head. The detective he called asking us to come to New York because they have this huge lead on the case that they couldn't discuss over the phone, and I'm just thinking of all the possibilities of what could happen when we get there. Is it gonna be bad news or good news?" I said, while looking at her then she nodded.

"I know I can't say anything to ease your mind right now because I know this is very sensitive for you, but don't stress yourself out too much and don't be in your head too much either. Everything will be good all you have to do is believe it." She said, then I nodded and leaned over and kissed her deeply.

"You saying that has eased my mind a whole lot. You don't understand how much your words mean to mean, and how at ease you make me baby." I said, then she smiled.

"I love you." She said, cheesing causing my heart to smile.

"I love you too." I said, then I lifted her shirt and rubbed her belly.

"You know when you asked me why I was at our baby's first appointment, I wanted to break down. I was like damn that's the first thing she gone say is, why you here?" I said, then her face softened.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I was honestly surprised that you came to the appointment." She said, sincerely.

"You ain't make that baby by yourself, our love made it and you act like we broke up." I said, rubbing her belly.

"It felt like it." She said, softly.

"Well we didn't, arguments gonna happen but next time we gonna handle them differently. We here to learn together, alright?" I said, then she nodded.

"Of course, that's why I agreed to marry you." She said, then she climbed inside of my lap and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Shh, why you crying mama?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"Because I hated being away from you and I'm glad we're talking again. I missed you so much." She cried, all I could do was sit back and let her cry.

"I missed you more mama and yo pussy." I said, then she started laughing.

Hormones.

"She didn't miss you." She said, then I grabbed her pussy then she moaned.

"You wanna repeat that?" I asked, then she looked at me.

"Me and yo pussy missed you so much, daddy." She said, causing me to smile.

"That's what I fucking thought." I said, then she licked her lips.

"I'm horny now." She said, causing me to laugh.

"Go to bed." I said, then she folded her arms.

"Give me my shit now." She said, mugging me.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to, ok?" I said, looking at her then she nodded.

"Yes, daddy." She said, softly while pulling her hair into a low ponytail.

"You on punishment Zo, we not having sex. It's not up for discussion either, sit back and relax." I said, causing her to gasp.

"But my pussy is literally dripping for you." She said, talking with her hands.

"Grab a towel and dry it up." I said, then she scoffed and got off my lap and started walking to the back.

"Touch yourself if you want to, and imma make it longer!" I called out after her, then she slammed the door leading to the bedroom causing me to chuckle.

Yes, I know I fucked her up for giving her number out already but it's time for the real punishment. I know she wants me to have my way with her, but why would I do that if she thinks being petty and giving up her number is ok?

45 MINUTES LATER

Entering the bedroom of the plane, my baby looked so beautiful laid out asleep with her protectively laying across her belly. I still can't believe that I'm about to be a father, that's so exciting. I wish Ty was here to witness this, we always wondered if our kids would get us mixed up because we look so identical to one another.

But what if this was to tell me that he in fact is alive, and he was like kidnapped or something and they announced him dead just so they could keep him? Nah, that sounds like some white people shit.

Anyways, back to my beautiful fiancé... It was so hard telling her those words that she's on punishment, because I'd so badly love to hear her scream and cry out my name from the way I skillfully fuck her but she's been a bad girl. And she knows daddy don't play that shit.

"Stop staring at me, you fucking creep." She mumbles opening one of her eyes, causing me to smile.

"Hey daddy's baby." I said, walking closer to the bed then I took a spot next her placing my right hand over her belly.

"What do you want?" She asked, with an obvious attitude.

"To lay with my future wife and future son or daughter." I stated, rubbing small circles on her belly.

"What if your future wife and son or daughter, mad at you right now?" She asked, closing her eye.

"Then daddy has to fix that." I said, then she grinned in her sleep.

"Eating my pussy would fix it." She said, opening her eyes causing me to bust out laughing.

"Baby, you on punishment. I would love to eat on you and make love to you or fuck you, but you had daddy fucked up." I said, then she pouted poking her lip out.

"But I'm sorry." She said, looking at me.

"Trust me baby I know you are, and when this punishment you're gonna be feeling sorry because if you thought last night was something you just wait." I said, causing her cheeks to heat up.

Slut.

"Yes sir." She said, softly then I stood up and took my shirt and sweats off then I climbed inside of the bed with her.

"Hmm, let's go to sleep baby." I said, getting behind her then I wrapped my arm over her protectively.

"Ok, I love you Tribal." She said, causing me to suck my teeth then she let out a little giggle.

"I love you too, and stop calling me that shit." I said, closing my eyes.

"Nah." She said, pushing back into me instinctively then I kissed her forehead and let the calm of our bodies together flow over me.

SUNDAY, JULY 19TH, 2024: 11 A.M.

Damn, I didn't realize how much I missed being home. Our flight landed about an hour ago
at our private airport, and y'all already know how busy the streets are in New York so we've been in traffic for a good minute trying to make it to the office.

I think this is what I missed the most. The traffic, I know that sounds wild but this is where me and my brother had most of our deep conversations and came up with so many ideas on how we would be when we got older and more fortunate.

Now look at me older and fortunate than ever, but he's not here with me. It breaks my heart every time I think of him, so I try not to. But how can I not?

"How you feeling, boopie?" Zohra asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Alright, you good? You and my baby hungry?" I asked, then she nodded rubbing her belly.

"I could eat something." She said, causing me to look around outside of the window.

It was a huge crash in front of us and it's gonna take awhile before the roads get unclogged, so I was looking around for the nearest food place.

"Uh, pizza sounds good babydoll?" I asked, spotting a pizzeria not too far away.

"Mhm, yesss Brooklyn style with barbecue sauce, bacon, ham, pepperoni, and lots of cheese." She said, moaning at the thought of the food.

Her fat ass. (I'm just playing don't eat him up in the comments🤣.)

"Anything else mama?" I asked with an amused smirk on my face.

"Yes, I want cinnamon bread. Please get me extra icing on the side, I'll give you more. I want extra everything." She said, this time but in a serious tone grabbing her purse causing me to mug her.

"Don't play with me right now." I said said, taking her unreleased Chanel bag from.

"Dang, you ain't have to snatch it." She said, mugging me.

"Anything else?" I asked, then she nodded.

"A kiss." She said, poking her lips out.

Leaning forward, I kissed her deeply before pulling away from her, and running my thumb over her bottom lip.

"I love you, and I'll be back." I said, quickly getting out of the car and closing the door behind me.

The cars started honking at me causing me to mug them and flick them off and holler curse words back at them as I made my way over to the pizzeria. I'll do anything to make sure my baby is fed and taken care of mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially.

25 MINUTES LATER

"Boopie! Why would you do that?" She asked, looking at me with wide as I entered the car with all the food and a bag of drinks.

"Babydoll, you said you were hungry." I said, placing the food in the middle of us two, then I moved the privacy screen and slid a pizza and drink to the front for the driver.

"Thank you!" He said, cheerfully then I nodded and closed the door back.

"I love you boopie, so much." She said, leaning over to grab my face then she kissed me deeply.

"I love you more baby, now feed my future young king or queen and yourself." I said, opening up the pizza box then I handed her a plate.

45 MINUTES LATER

"Good Afternoon, Detective Bills. My fiancé and I tried to get here as fast as we could." I said, walking inside of the office with one of my hand on Zo's lower back.

"What happened? Why y'all over there crying like that?" I asked, looking over at my parents as they sat on the verge of hysterical tears.

"Take a seat Tribe, and?" Detective Bills, asked looking over at Zohra.

"Zohra, I'm sorry this is my fiancé Doctor Zohra Simmons soon to be Washington." I said, smiling then she looked at me with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you, but let's get down to business." She said, looking around the room.

Damn, I think  I just busted in my jeans. I love when she turns on her serious voice and face, and get to demanding things.

Walking over to the table I pulled the chair out for Zo and wait for her to take her seat then I pushed it in, then I took the spot next to her looking across at my parents who haven't stopped crying.

"Ok, let's get started." He said, sitting at the end of the table then he opened up a file while glaring at my parents.

"Man, what the fuck going on?" I snapped, sitting up in my seat mugging everyone in the room.

"Do you want to tell them or do I have to?" Detective Bill, asked looking at my parents with a cold stare.

The room fell silent, earning no response from my parents so Detective Bill looked at me, with a softened face.

"Your brother isn't dead, and your parents knew." He said, causing my head to hit the table then I started crying like a baby, like I did when I thought he was dead.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Chapter 36 is complete😳!!

Long time no speak everyone!! I can't promise a consistent schedule because my life is becoming busier by the day, but I'm trying to catch up. Thank you, to everyone who reached out and checked up on me, I'm good I'm just focusing on my personal life.

Any feedback or questions?

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your library. 🥺🙏🏾

-floridamadewritez 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 55.6K 112
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ. ๐Ž๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ...
527K 26.9K 35
โ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พโž ยฉ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’๐๐˜๐Š๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ # ๐Ÿฃ ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
2.5K 193 28
"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›" I said. "๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›! ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž...
93.5K 3.4K 56
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...