Sexual Exploration

Haydenpumpkinchan tarafından

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... Daha Fazla

Introduction
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

4

3.3K 199 48
Haydenpumpkinchan tarafından

As they all spilled into the hallway, Taehyung hurried away from the group.

Jungkook assumed he was heading home since he technically wasn't a student here and didn't have another class to go to.

He focused on his shoes, not making eye contact with anyone as he shuffled down the hallway.

A flash of pink caught his eye and he looked up to see Jimin. The boy looked upset.

He changed his course and hurried over, walking in step with the shorter boy.

"Hey, is everything okay?" He asked.

Jimin didn't look up. "I failed my assignment today." He said glumly. "I don't want Mr. Min to be upset with me, I really like him!"

Jungkook liked Jimin. He was the least intimidating person in the class. Even Jungkook could top him. He felt the most comfortable talking with Jimin.

"I'm sure you tried your best, and that's what Mr. Min looks for." He comforted the boy. "He's a nice guy, I'm sure he'll understand."

Jimin shrugged, not convinced.

"What was your assignment?" Jungkook cocked his head.

"To say no to something I don't want to do, but I swear Taehyung tricked me!" Jimin scowled cutely.

Jungkook bit back a smile. "Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you come to my place after school today? We can try it again with me and I'll sign your paper for you."

Jimin looked up at him. "Really? You would help me?"

"Of course." Jungkook nodded.

His kiss with Seokjin had given him a sliver of confidence, and Jimin would be the easiest second step ever to take.

"Wow, thanks Koo!" Jimin beamed, relieved. "What's your number? Text me your address!"

After exchanging contact information, Jungkook hurried to his next class, giddy with excitement.

This class had given him his first friend.

-

"Hey, Jin! Wait up!"

Seokjin stopped and turned around to see Hoseok running after him.

He smiled as the boy came closer. "Hey, Hoseok. What's up?"

"I thought Mr. Min would have made us partners for today," Hoseok explained. "I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get to work together, but I won't lie; it was really fun getting Namjoon in trouble today." He giggled.

Seokjin laughed too. "I can only imagine what it's like to be partners with him!

"The dude literally breathes testosterone!" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "He's so desperate to prove he's the most dominant person in the class. Probably in the whole school. Whole world even!"

"That kind of attitude makes me want to make him submissive." Seokjin admitted unabashedly.

Hoseok smirked at him. "I was feeling the exact same way!" He looked the attractive older boy up and down. "Anyways...are you still questioning your attraction to men?"

Seokjin looked him over too. "Why, what are you offering?"

Hoseok smiled. "Why don't you come over to my place tonight? We can...practice."

Seokjin laughed. "Buy me dinner first and you have a deal!"

Hoseok grinned.

"It's a date!"

-

Namjoon crossed his arms and sat on top of his desk, glaring at his teacher. "I'm only staying because I know you'll just give me a demerit if I leave, so let's just get this over with."

But Yoongi ignored him, typing away on his phone.

Namjoon's glare deepened. "Uh, hello? Earth to pervert? You wanted me to stay and here I am so you better-"

"Shut up." Yoongi commanded, his eyes still glued to whatever he was composing.

Namjoon was taken aback for a brief second. Was he going to have to sit here and wait for his teacher to go through all his emails before this stupid meeting could get over with?

"I'm going to be late for my next class." He whined loudly, eyebrows raised as he dared his teacher to take any sort of action. "And I've never been late to a class before, and I refuse to ruin that streak now because of y-"

"I said. Shut up." Yoongi's voice was deep.

Namjoon bit his tongue angrily, crossing his arms tighter. He didn't want to listen to his teacher, but he knew disobeying wouldn't help him out here.

The minutes ticked by. Namjoon listened to the sounds of students shouting to their friends and of lockers slamming as they raced to their next class.

Still, Yoongi was as unbothered as ever, still typing.

Annoyance bubbled inside the student. He had been expecting a lecture or a stern talking to, or maybe even some weird sexual thing that he could vehemently deny. He kind of hoped Yoongi would force himself on Namjoon, so Namjoon would have an excuse to punch him.

But this? Yoongi ignoring him?

He was woefully unprepared.

He supposed that was why Yoongi had chosen this tactic.

More minutes passed in silence.

Namjoon grew tired of sitting on his desk. The wood was digging into his thighs and ass, and he had no support for his back.

He straightened his back and was about to jump off, when Yoongi's sharp voice finally cut through the silence.

"Don't move."

Namjoon paused. "What?"

But Yoongi was silent again, absorbed in his phone.

"What?" Namjoon asked again, emphasizing how fed up he was with this.

He expected Yoongi to ignore him again, but he was surprised when the boy spoke.

"Disobedient subs don't get to be comfortable."

Namjoon had an IQ of 148, a 4.0 GPA and tested in the top 1% of the country. He spoke 4 languages before he was twelve and had won numerous academic awards. But at his teacher's words, his brain shut down and he was struck silent as shock and humiliation ran through him.

"I-"

"Shut up."

Yoongi still never looked up from his phone.

Namjoon was used to being respected and admired, but Yoongi was giving him the exact opposite. He had never felt such anger before in his life.

He jumped off the desk, wobbling a little as the blood rushed back into his legs.

"I don't have to take this!" He snapped.

"Sit back down if you want me to write you that excused tardy note, sub." Yoongi sounded bored.

"I'm not a sub!" Namjoon hissed. "And even if I was, I would never submit to you, asshole!"

"I warned you about swearing. Your next punishment will be worse and longer. Stay after class tomorrow as well."

"I- you can't- I'm not- I won't-" Namjoon didn't know where to start to express his anger.

Yoongi finally looked up, but not at his student. He glanced at the clock on the wall. It was fifteen minutes into the next class.

"If you apologize to me now, I'll write you that note. If you apologize to everyone tomorrow for your bratty behavior, I'll reduce your punishment time." Yoongi said.

"Why the-" Namjoon cut himself off before he could swear again. "Sorry." He muttered, his hands balling into fists.

"Say it properly." Yoongi smirked at him. "That was terrible, sub."

"I'm. Sorry." Namjoon hissed.

"I hope you do a much better job with that tomorrow." Yoongi shook his head but accepted the apology.

He reached into his desk and took out a pad of notes, scribbling on it before ripping it off and holding it out for Namjoon to take.

When the sub didn't move, Yoongi looked up at him and waved the paper around. "Well? Come get it, sub. The master doesn't walk to the submissive, the submissive walks to him."

Namjoon glared but walked forward to take it, only so he could finally get out of there.

He snatched the paper away and stormed out of the room, letting the door slam shut behind him.

His back ached and he grumbled to himself.

It was only as he was handing the note to his next teacher that he realized the weird signature Yoongi had written.

For some reason, the name said:

Agust D.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

185K 8.1K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
210K 8.7K 78
"I'm pregnant..." he sniffles. "Please say sike," The latter blurts choking on his chicken nugget. [Sequel to Teacher] It's been almost four years si...
31.5K 3K 35
Taehyung bet his friends that he is gonna make their hell teacher fall for him in no time Will he win the bet ??! TP↪Tae BTM↩Jm *Happy Ending*
330K 9.4K 35
"Y/N? Oh, you're the virgin who gave Yoongi hyung a boner!" •• Disclaimer : I do not own any concept of the media, BTS, all credits go to their right...